Like You Love Me | August Als...

By August_Slays

Oakley and August was best friends but he left everything, his family lifestyle and Oakley. Her feelings for... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
A/N
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
read please !!
MUST READ

23

4.9K 153 9
By August_Slays

August POV

It's almost a year since Oakley told me the baby wasn't mines, than she disappeared. A lot has changed in about to get married. Chantelle been by my since for the longest and she ain't never switch up. I got love for my baby. We've been trying to start a family but it's hard she has work and I'm busy with music and life.

" It feels good to be back ". Chantelle say putting her bags on the couch.

We've been in L.A and now we're back because I want to take some time off but I still want to do stuff. It feels good to be back in New Orleans.

" Yeah ".

I texted Jay to tell him we about to pull up.
I haven't talked to them in a while. Lisa and Wayne has the baby ( boy or girl ).

Oakley POV

Coming back to the city makes me feel at home again. Ever since that night I got my shit and left. I never looked back. It wasn't like I was in hiding. Chantelle ain't scare me away I wanted to protect my baby. I'm coming back because Jay and Carmen begged me too. I've been in contact with them since the day I left. They know I'm coming back so it want be a surprise.

I pulled up at Jay's house and sat there. I looked in the backseat to see my baby girl sleeping. She was the love of my life. I had her about three months ago. She's been everything to me. But I got her out the car and grabbing her bag. I went to the door and Jay opened it.

" Oakley ". He say smiling big.

" Hey ". I say hugging him.

" This must be my niece..... ". He say.

" Audrey ". I say smiling.

" Why so close to August ".

" She is his daughter ". I said.

He grabbed the car seat and we walked in the house. He picked her up and she woke up crying.

" No you not about to cry when uncle pick you up ". Jay said fake crying.

I saw Carmen, Rob, Lisa and Wayne. I hugged them.

" Is that Oakley ". Carmen say smiling.

" Hey ".

I knew they were happy I was back because they all had smiles on there face.

" Can I take a shower ". I asked.

" Yeah of course ".

" Can y'all just watch her and Lisa can you bathe her ". I asked.

" Why her ". Carmen smirked.

" Do you have a baby ". I asked.

" No but I can ".

" Alright that's fine ". I say smiling.

I went upstairs and went into the bathroom.

August POV

When I got to Jay's house I opened the door when I did I saw everyone. They were in the living room talking.

" What's up ". I said.

" Hey August ". Lisa said.

" That Boy August back ". Rob said dapping me.

I sat on the couch, with Chantelle sitting next to me. Carmen walked in holding a baby. She sat next to me and the baby was wide awake.

" Who baby ". I said taking her from Carmen.

" I know she's just the cutest thing ". Chantelle
added.

She looked at me and started to smile. Someone was coming down the stairs and I saw who it was. It was Oakley. I was shocked she just looked at me and smiled.

" Hey August ". She say.

She got in front of me and I just looked at her.

" What ".

" Boy give me my baby ". She say taking the baby from me.

Oakley POV

I sat next to Lisa and held Audrey she needed to eat.

" Can you give me that blanket ". I asked Rob.

" I was just about to use that ". He said.

" Boy my baby is cold ". I said.

He threw the blanket at me and I flicked him off.

" Are you still breastfeeding her ". Jay asked.

" Yeah ".

I put the blanket over me and started breastfeeding.

" So your back ". August asked.

" I don't know Am I ". I said eyeing Chantelle.

" Were you hiding ". He asked.

" HELL NO ". I said.

" Listen August I'm not here to start any drama ". I say.

" How would their be any drama ". He asked.

" Ask ya fiancé ". I say.

He didn't say anything, he just looked at Chantelle.

________________________________

August POV

When we got home Chantelle started to go upstairs but I stopped her.

" Aye ". I say.

" Yeah ". She said.

" What Oakley talking about ". I asked.

" Nothing she's just wanna start drama ". She say.

" You sure ".

" YES AUGUST DAMN ". She yelled going upstairs.

She hiding something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.1K 33
you're caught in this matrix from the way you play it, you hate it could be your favorite if you make it your friend. ...
127K 5.5K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
13.8K 954 8
SEQUEL to Breathe (TayK)
568K 50.9K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...