Bruises

By wolfbell

Olivia has been abused by her brother all her life, and she has the bruises and burns to show it. When she m... More

0nė
tŵ0
thrëë
f0ür
fïvë
sïx
sëvën
eïght
nïnë
tën
ëlëvën
tŵëlvë
thïrtëën
f0ûrtëën
fïftëën
sïxtëën
sëvëntëën
ëïghtëën
nïnëtëën
tŵëntŷ
tŵëntŷ-0në
tŵëntŷ-tŵ0
tŵënty-thrëë
tŵëntŷ-f0ür
tŵëntŷ-fïvë
tŵëntŷ-sïx
tŵëntŷ-sëvën
tŵëntŷ-ëïght
tŵëntŷ-nïnë
thïrtŷ
thïrtŷ-0në
thïrtŷ-tŵ0
thïrtŷ-thrëë
thïrtŷ-fïvë
thïrtŷ-sïx
thïrtŷ-sëvën
thïrtŷ-ëïght
thïrtŷ-nïnë
f0rtÿ
f0rtÿ-0në
f0rtÿ-tw0
f0rtÿ-thrëë
f0rtÿ-föür
f0rtÿ fïvë
f0rtÿ-sïx
f0rtÿ-sëvën
f0rtÿ-ëïght
f0rtÿ-nïnë
fïftÿ
fïftÿ-0në
fïftÿ-tw0
fïftÿ-thrëë
fïftÿ-f0ür
fïftÿ-fïvë
fïftÿ-sïx
fïftÿ-sëvën
fïftÿ-ëïght
fïftÿ-nïnë
sïxtÿ
authors note

thïrtŷ-f0ür

5.3K 246 8
By wolfbell

Anger is like flowing water; there's nothing wrong with it as long as you let it flow. Hate is like stagnant water; anger that you denied yourself the freedom to feel, the freedom to flow; water that you gathered in one place and left to forget. Stagnant water becomes dirty, stinky, disease-ridden, poisonous, deadly; that is your hate. On flowing water travels little paper boats; paper boats of forgiveness. Allow yourself to feel anger, allow your waters to flow, along with all the paper boats of forgiveness. Be human.

c. joybell c.

He smashed through a door with a loud crash, and I started feeling carpet underneath me rather than cold concrete.

He dropped me and shoved me away, disappearing from the room.

A quick knock sounded against the door, which was now closed. I pulled myself over, and kicked it open.

Thin arms picked me up and held me close. "Olivia..."

I looked up, and there was Tim. He had a small smile, and his eyes were damp and red around the edges, as if he had been crying.

I felt guilty and relieved at the same time.

"Tim!" I croaked feebly, clutching onto his arms.

"Tim?" I heard my brother exclaim, having reappeared.

Tim looked up, and gently put me down on a lounge. "Yeah. Tim." He stepped forward bravely.

_

What do you think will happen? comment your thoughts below!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 979 40
After being born in to an unfair world Olivia tries her best to get by with what she has. But after she learns of an unnerving secret her world begin...
2.4K 271 20
#13 in #partners hotlist. [COMPLETED] He was married, loved his wife, but he did something Unexpected. What will happen when his wife will know th...
2.1K 38 17
After the band starts to bully Summer and leaves her for the new girl Missy Bradford, her mother is dating Missy's father and her boyfriend and best...
191K 5K 19
The Bruises She Hides No one knows how miserable I really am. No one sees my pain. No one knows. Yet they think they do. They think I'm normal. They...