Just a Girl(Tazuki x Reader)...

By animetingznstuff

!!ATTENTION!! (THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION DUE TO SHIT WRITING THANK YOU) (Y/N) just moved in next... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors's Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 19

840 20 2
By animetingznstuff

*WARNING! the content in this chapter is not suitable for squeamish people. It is not a lemon but very gory. Have fun! :) 

     After that fun night, Tazuki walked me home. We then reached my house. "Thanks Tazuki. Goodbye." I said to him. I entered my house so that I could go to sleep. I got into my bed and let my eyes close. 

     I woke up to darkness. I felt chains around my legs and arms. I was sitting down on a cold metal chair. I felt my blindfold come off. "So you have finally awaken." I heard a familiar voice say. Who was it? I saw a person come into view. A blonde haired and blue eyed boy appeared in front of me. "A-Akio?" I stuttered. "You remember?" He said. He gave a cold laugh. "You see, I wanted you to wake up so you could experience the fun with me, (Y/N)." "W-What do you mean?" I asked nervously. "Oh, you'll see." He said with a smirk. 

     Tazuki POV

     I saw (Y/N) in chains. This blonde haired guy came up to her and took off her blindfold. I couldn't hear a thing they were saying to each other but I could tell it wasn't good. Then the blonde guy smirked coldly. I woke up from the nightmare I had just had. For some reason I felt that it wasn't just a dream. I got up and ran to (Y/N)'s house to make sure she was still there. 

     I arrived to her house and knocked furiously on the door. It creaked open. I entered the house quickly and went into her room. It was deserted. She was gone. Damn it! She was gone.

     (Y/N) POV

     Akio was taking out some instruments that looked pretty sharp. "Are you ready, (Y/N)? I promise you'll enjoy this." He said coolly. He pulled on white gloves and was holding a tool. "This won't hurt a bit." Akio said sarcastically. "W-What are you doing?" I asked. I felt my left eyelids widen.

     Akio POV

     This is what you wanted. Right, brother? You hated my kind so I'll help put an end to them. I can finally make you proud. I remember you telling me that witches are an insult to human kind. Even if I am one, I can still hate them a much as you do. You never knew I was a witch, though. That's okay. I just want to make you happy, brother.

     (Y/N) POV 

     I felt the cold metal of the tool being placed onto my left eye. I screamed in pain. "Oh, you girls are so dramatic." He said annoyed. The tool started to pull on my eye slowly. I screamed even more. He was laughing maniacally. "Stop! Make it stop!" I sobbed. The tool kept pulling more and more. "Please! I beg you!" I yelled. He kept laughing. Blood started to gush out. I screamed louder. My eye was not in my socket anymore. The pain was unbearable. I screamed loudly. "SHUT UP!" He yelled. I sobbed. "What next? You need a break from all that fun. How about some cuts? That sounds lovely. Right, (Y/N)?" Akio said nicely. "We'll continue tomorrow. I know you want more fun but we can't spend it all today." He said in a mimicking voice of pity. He put the blindfold on again and I heard footsteps echoing.

     Tazuki POV

     I felt a pain in the left side of my head. "Ouch!" I said in pain. I called Sora to tell him what happened. "What the hell are you talking about?" He said panicked. "I couldn't find her. She was gone. All I know is that she with some blonde guy." I said frantically. "We need to find her immediately." Sora replied.

     (Y/N) POV

     After what felt like years, Akio came back. "Hello, (Y/N). How are you?" He asked. I didn't answer. Then I felt a searing pain on my left arm. I screamed. I felt liquid dripping down my arm. "I said, How are you?" He said. "I-I'm f-fine!" I sobbed. "There." He said calmly. "Today, (Y/N), we will be doing something not as fun as yesterday but still enjoying." He took off my blindfold and I saw he took out a machine for taking out blood. He stabbed the needle into my right arm and the blood came running into the container. I could feel the red liquid coming out. My left eye socket was distracting me from everything else. It hurt so much I fainted.

     Akio POV

     She fainted? Weak. I'll just let her rest for the day, I guess. She'll feel terrible when she wakes up, anyway. I hear the ring of my cellphone. It was my brother, Haku. "Hello?"

     "Akio. Did you get her?" He asked in a deep voice.

     "Yes. She's with me right now."

     "Very well then . I'll let you have your fun. I'll be around in a few days. Understood? "

     "Yes, I understand."

     "Ok then. Have fun little brother."

     "I will. Thank you Haku."

     He then hung up. This was going to be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310 10 6
y/n and Akaashi have been friends since birth. So being so close meant that she was bound to catch feelings at some point. But when Akaashi gets a gi...
99.9K 2.8K 31
Sometimes you never think about what you do. Sometimes you just keep going, thinking nothing of it or the consequences. But of course, sometimes thos...
697 42 10
"Destined," She said finally, "destined to be in love." · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · What happens when a beautiful young girl meets a beautiful youn...
288K 7.9K 50
Sora has a dark past. her family abused her. she was a member of the Hisha clan. one of the most powerful and feared clans. Sora hatted her clan due...