Chapter 18

Akio POV

     I did it. I captured her. What do I do now? I was about two miles away from the "boss". I don't understand why he was put in charge. He's going to mess it up somehow. Then I saw a human-like paper in the sky. I knew it. They caught him. I guess I have to leave her. There isn't really a point now. I left her sitting next to a tree and teleported out.

     Tazuki POV

     I sprinted into the woods to go find (Y/N). How did I lose her? Please let her be okay. After a while of running, I found (Y/N) sitting next to a tree. 

     "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" I yelled. She drowsily opened her eyes. "What happened? Where am I?" She looked panicky. "You're okay. There's nothing to worry about."  I hugged her tightly. 

     (Y/N) POV

     I felt Tazuki's arms around me. I didn't know what was happening and I didn't like it. It felt off. I tried to stand up but my legs were failing me. Tazuki noticed so he picked me up. "Tazuki, you don't have to." I said weakly. "You obviously can't walk, so yes, I do have to." He countered. 

     We got back to the others. "What happened?" Motegi asked. "Maybe they were collectors but it is strange for them to come after witches." I replied. "You can put me down now, Tazuki." I said. He let me down but he still gave me support so I could stand. After receiving two packages from Yamada and the others we left the festival.

     Sora invited us to his house that night. I was more stable than I was before. Since we gave the smaller box to the god and old statue we were left with the bigger one. It held game booths so we could make our own festival. Kaede had some yukatas from work so we wore that. Mine was blue.

*Look at the image above.

     Tazuki POV

     I was with the other guys while we waited for the girls. Motegi and Kaede came out with their yukatas on. "Where's (Y/N)?" Sora asked. "I'm not really sure about this." I heard her say. "You'll be fine. I'm sure you'll look great." Kaede said. She came out slowly from the shadows. 

     I felt my breath hitch. There aren't words to describe how beautiful and amazing she looked. How did I get so lucky? She's way out of my league. Her hair had a braid holding it back on the right side while the rest of her hair was loose. She wore a blue yukata with many detailed designs on it. 

     She caught me staring. She had a slight embarrassed blush and she looked away. "I know I look weird but you don't have to stare." I was caught off guard. 

      "What are you talking about? You look gorgeous." I said as I walked over and held both of her hands. 

     (Y/N) POV

     I looked up into Tazuki's eyes, looking for any sign of a lie but I couldn't find it. I blushed and looked down. I felt Tazuki's hand leave my hand to grab my chin. The next thing I knew, he was kissing me. I was caught by surprise but I soon melted into the kiss. My right hand was on his chest while my left was still being held by his, his other hand which was on my chin, was now on my cheek. The whole world seemed to be in slow motion and nothing else seemed to matter except for us.

     Sora POV

     Okay....so this is a bit awkward. We should give them some space. I gestured to the other guys to start heading towards the booths. I looked back at them and they had stopped kissing. They're foreheads were touching and they seemed to be enjoying each others' presence. They are 100% in love. They're so happy when they're with each other. As long as they're happy, I think we can handle the amount of lip locking that goes on between them. 

     Tazuki POV

     "I'm glad you're ok. I don't know what would have happened if I didn't find you. I would've gone insane. I can't imagine my life without you in it. Please don't leave me." I didn't want to lose her, never again. "I won't leave you, I promise I won't leave you purposefully. I would never willingly do that. What's with the sudden sentiment?" 

     "I'm scared. I don't want to admit it, but I'm scared as hell. I was worried about having Conny because of the collectors but this is a new level of terrifying. Now you're also at risk to being captured and taken away. I don't want the love of my life to be in such danger. I mean what if they come back and try to take you away again." I rambled. She looked into my eyes with the softest gaze. 

     "I don't know if you realized this but you just said that you love me." My eyes widened. I was about to apologize when she cut me off.

     "I love you too. If they try and take me away, I promise to do my best and kick their ass because I have you to come back to. I have you depending on me. I can't leave the love of my life all alone, can I?" She gave me her signature bright smile. Her words brought me comfort.

     "I love you. And I promise that I won't leave you alone either." She was amazing. I couldn't imagine life without her. I love her, flaws and all.

     (Y/N) POV

     I love her, flaws and all. I heard Tazuki's voice in my head again. I was curious."So what do you think my flaws are?"

     He looked surprised and taken aback but then he gave me a small smile. "Well to be honest, your self esteem and confidence could use a boost. You also tend to be too independent at times."

     It was my turn to look surprised. "Wow, no hesitation." He looked at me and chuckled. "Well you're the one that wanted to know."

     I laughed and grabbed his hand. "I know. I know. Let's just head to the booths with the other guys." He laughed and nodded. I was never going to leave him.

     No One POV

     The friends were having fun at their own mini festival. Especially Tazuki and (Y/N). They promised to never leave each other. Unfortunately, they would soon find out that the promise wasn't going to be easily kept. This was out of their control and there was nothing they could do to stop it from happening. Their story was far from happily ever after.