Woke Up Like This[BL](TinCan...

De PrinceWayo

Can, was so energetic person, friendly and love by others, but, let's say that he was lack of parental guidan... Mais

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Announcement.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 9

1K 61 5
De PrinceWayo

Author's POV.

Tin hugged him so long. Can face was so red like a tomato, he was so embarrassed and blushing. It makes him more more uncomfortable. Not because he doesn't like the hug, coz it's make his heart uncomfortable.

"P'Tin, I'm okay. It's just..." Can was really blushed hardly.

"Can, please.. make sure you always safe." Tin still hugging him tightly.

"I know! It's just Yo body was so fragile!" After a long time, Tin still not let go his from the hug. "Tin.. P'Tin.. you can let me go now!"

"A little more."

"Hmmm! P'Tin! It's suffocating me already!" Can whined. He was so red. Wayo's body really so fragile and easy to blushed. His white skin like a milk, smooth and so soft. How come this beautiful body got rejected by someone? Phana you're so damn and stupid!

At Can house. Wayo was really annoyed. This life of Can was so boring, how can he survived in this life? Sitting at the corner of the bed, Wayo knees in his chest, he's head lowered to the knee, he can't help but to cry. He don't know why, but he missed something. He missed his sister, he missed his parents. So this is what Can felt without family? A poor child without parents and siblings, only a grandmother who love him most.

How stupid he was to wish to be disappeared from his own life because of the simple reason. He was so selfish.

In his life, he still lucky to have a family. If you looked at the other person life like Can, who doesn't have anything in his life. What's more worst than his own life?.

Time goes by. Tin received a call from Can Grandmother and asking him to meet her. Not knowing why, but he still agreed.

At the small restaurant, Grandma already sitting at the corner, drinking a tea. Tin approach him and greet him before sitting in the opposite side.

"Why you called me Grandma?" Tin just asked, and Can grandmother looked to him in eye's, then she placed her hand to Tin hands.

Then she said. "Nong'Tin, I wanted to asked you something."

"What is it Grandma?" Tin was puzzled.

"Can.. my baby. Recently.. he was so sad.. every night I always heard him crying.. ever since after that incident, he changed a lot.. he was often crying." She paused and cried too. "Tin.. I know Can, was really depressed. Can you promised me to take care of him? If something happens to me?"

"Grandma! How can you say such a thing! Can will be so sad if you said those things."

"You know I'm already old. I don't know how long I'll be here. Can you promised me to take care of him for me? I know it's kinda selfish request, but I know that you love him like a brother."

"Grandma, you don't need to asked me that, I will take care of him forever until my last breath." Tin respond from her hand and hold her hand also.

"I'm relieved. Tin, I want you to take hide a secret. Please don't tell it to him." Tin nodded and looked at her. Then she take a envelope to her bag and handed over to Tin. Tin hold it and opened it. Looking at it makes his eye's widened. "It's been a long time since I discovered it."

"Grandma! Why you didn't tell it sooner! I can help you-"

He was been interrupted by her. "It's already been stage four, when I know it. It's really hard for me to take care it, I'm really old and you you know Can how weak he was now."

"Money is not a problem! I can help you with it." Tin said

"It's okay. I don't know how long I will live. Please take care Can for me. I know you care for him more like I do." She cried a lot and Tin too.

..

..

..

Can going to cafeteria, this time Phana take a initiative to get along with him. With Beam and Kit beside him.

"Why are you guy's following me?" Can said.

"Cafeteria right guys?" Phana said.

"Right right!" Kit and Beam said.

After Can arrived at cafeteria, he did order and Phana was always at his back following him.

Can choose the sit at the back less people, but Phana sat at the same table to him, Can was puzzled by his action. There were many sits available! Why the heck he was sitting in the same table with him!

"Seriously? What now? Are you going to bully me again?" Can said.

"No right?" Phana looked at his side where Beam and kit sitting.

"Right! Phana's here to apologize for what ever he did right Pha?" Kit said.

Phana did not say anything and looked at Wayo's eye's. Of course it was Can.

"Really? It's that how you say sorry? You should say it, with your own mouth!"

"If I say that, are you going to forgive me?"

"Errr.. actually, you didn't do so bad to me.. I think I can forgive you, but.." Can looked at him.

"But what?" Phana closed his face like Can do. They' face is so close.

"Let me think about it first and asked wa... I mean Can.. right! I'll asked Can or Tin first!" He hurriedly looked down and started eating.

"Why you need to asked them? You're the one who should decide." It's make him pissed off. Tin why always Tin!

"Well... I don't know!"

Phana held his chin and lifted it. Can looked at him too for suddenly touch. "Are you really Tin's boyfriend?"

"Ohhh." Can face was blushing when it comes to Tin he don't know why, but it's really make his face hot. This body of Wayo is really easy to blushed. Phana saw his face was red by mentioning Tin, it's pissed him off more. Wayo face was red and really smooth this was the first time he touched it. After a long silence, Can finally opened his mouth. "He's not. He just helping me." He said it to prevent more misunderstanding about him and Tin, because it's Wayo's body not him. Beside everyone at the school thinks that he was Tin boyfriend, it's not good for Wayo when they changed their soul again.

When Phana heard that he was not Tin boyfriend, finally his face was now better, "Good." He then give Can a pink milk that Kit and Beam already buy it for him. "Here's for you. For my sorry."

"Thats it? Just a pink milk?" Can said. But it's just to tease him.

"Ohh. So what do you want?"

"You should treat me better and don't bullied me anymore. Plus you should treat me lunch whenever I'm here at school." Can said.

"That's so easy!" Phana exclaimed.

"Sure, you said it for yourself." Can smirked. Let's think if how long you will take! This plan is for Wayo, Wayo should agreed with him too. Thinking of this makes him smirked.

In Phana's mind, it's really easy tasks, actually he was planing to make him own. He have a feeling that this guy is worth it to be his boyfriend. Previously he have a girlfriend but the feeling is different from this. Wayo makes his heart beat fast and don't have a courage to persuade him.

Now, this is his chance to make points, and make him boyfriend.

Newwie looking at the other side and can't help but to smirked. Everything is going to his plan.

After he left, he go to the Changmai, he was looking for Taurus. Taurus was Mork, he has a time manipulation. He can also looked at person's life, like a time. When he looked at the person, that person life have a time that indicate to body. That time will tell you how long you will live, every year, months, hours and seconds. He can makes time fast and slow but he cannot make the people life's time more.

Newwie find him to asked about someone's life. In order to make everything in his plan.

..

..

To be continued.

Ayah! So lazy!

Sorry guys for the short chapter!

And of course it was a boring chapter, but this part is, have many spoil. You will now more what coming to other chapters because of this chapter. 😉😉

A jealous PhaYo😂😂

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

74.2K 3.8K 41
'Whatever it was, I would face it. Whatever it was, I would win. Something bigger than me had made me a Luna, a figure capable of leadership, of true...
147K 379 101
Erotic shots
7.7K 254 8
FINISHED. I will probably start a new one, I made a mess of this one, haha. READ THIS: Junjou Romantica is Yaoi, Yaoi means Boys Love. So if you don...
14.4K 859 10
My take on what would have happened if Zon wakes up in a world where his relationship with Saifah was only a dream. Characters belong to CandyOn's "...