A Restart In Life

By UnordinaryARMY

Looks like a kid. Dressed like a kid. But it's not a kid. -- Min Yoongi restarts his life. More

A Restart in Life
i
ii
A/N
iii
Iv
V
vi
Vii
ix

viii

5.7K 152 23
By UnordinaryARMY

  "Well, it's actually a mold of a angel...I tried to make." Namjoon sighed. "It's fine Joon, it's awesome right kids?" Jin asked Jungkook and Yoongi. Jungkook looked at Namjoon then to Yoongi, wondering what he should say. While Yoongi was look at Jin, then Yoongi shook his head. Namjoon noticed first and frowned, "It's fine Yoongi baby, you don't have to like it. But Jungkook, if you dare to roast me. I will show Yoongi a picture of you when-" Jungkook stood up with a red face. "It looks good! Okay? Appa, I need help to actually find my room since, you know." Jungkook said.

Hi everyone, no I'm not dead. This is just a small update, but I've been having going through a lot of drama at school. And I've been in it, so I got grounded...and got my phone taken away. But actually I got it back a week ago, but felt like I needed to sort out everything with my friends and the girls. Not wanting a bad reputation. But hopefully things go back to normal and I will update a good chapter, because my stupid life won't let me. I'm so sorry for letting you all down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 31.8K 87
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...
90.3K 1.8K 34
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
283K 13.6K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
156K 7.1K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...