Rekindled Love

By billo776

Suman and Shravan got married in an unconventional way . He wasn't happy with the decision he took hastily an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Converging blissfully (ch15)
Trails of love (ch16)
Us (ch 17)
Wedding Bells(ch18)
Always Forever (ch19)
Honeymoon
New Ventures
Life
Epilogue

Honeymoon Part 2

2.7K 139 18
By billo776

Shravan and Suman got up early to go on a mountain hike ,they sat on mini tourist bus with other couples going to an adventure ! They passing the beach shore making their way to the high mountain Island as they both looked out the window excitedly while he had his arms around his wife lovingly ! "We have to make it to the top!" She insisted with her eyes fascinated!

"We will!"

They both came down the bus dressed in their sporty clothes! Suman was wearing a pair of navy shorts with a crop sport top and cardigan attached securely around her lower waist .She looked like a she was ready for an adventure with her nike cap and a pony tail ,wearing her shades! Shravan found her so cute yet beautiful as they wore matching sport shoes! Shravan  was wearing his workout clothes looking very handsome in his T-shirt and basketball shorts ! He carried a backpack with essentials for the hike! They both were very in tuned with each other in their sporty wear making them like a very attractive couple .

The instructor explained them a couple of things before they started trekking into the forest and seeing wooden stairs going upwards together! As they kept going up they started getting tired , Shravan was amazed at her energy as she kept climbing, he was usually pretty fit but seeing his wife motivating him to climb was definitely endearing..

"Come on Hubby!! "She said staring down at him taking a deep breath

"Babe ! Where do you get all this energy from?"

She started laughing as he came up to her putting his arms around her continuing their steps up ,some other couples took a break leading them behind ..Shravan and Suman saw some monkeys on the trees and birds flying around mesmerised by the nature around them .The instructor was close by explaining them about the rain forest and the speciality of the trees and fauna .They both learned a lot on their trekking.

They made it to the first base of the mountain catching there breath and starting to see the view of the beach! "Wow! Its amazing!" She exclaimed as Shravan took out his phone and took some pictures and took a little break on the rock drinking water and having a snack bar together.They both loved the nature and being together doing this excursion,they kept motivating each other to climb higher!

"Were almost there Sumo!" He said pulling her along

She took a deep breath "Woah ! What a workout!" She stopped holding her flanks as he saw her getting tired! He signalled her to climb his back as he leaned down getting her to climbed his back ,she wrapped her legs around him with her arms embracing him from the back! Suman loved when he easily carried her ,he was her sweetheart, he was never going to leave her behind ..ever! ! She kissed his cheek as he smiled climbing the last couple of stairs up to the perfect view! He carefully kneeled down as she came off his back staring at the fantastic view of the beach and the Islands! They both took in the beauty sitting on the big bolder together , he had his arms around her kissing her head as they both enjoyed this moment together , it felt as if they both accomplished something big together , it wasn't an easy trekking some people gave up mid way but they kept going up and made it to see the light at the end of the mountain!

"We did it!" She let out a sigh of contentment

"We make a great team .." He pointed tenderly as she looked at him snuggling close ,they both made jokes and laughed making the hike much more enjoyable

"Sumo I'm all sweaty .."

"So am I!" She said not caring as he tightened his embrace around her not minding it at all! They were both very comfortable with each other no matter what state they were in! They both were lost in the gorgeous view taking in the beauty of the nature!

Trekking back down was much easier as they took there time looking around and exploring , the instructor was very impressed by their perseverance and strength as they reach down the main land!Suman and Shravan had a wonderful experience and were very glad they did this together !

The next day Suman was getting ready for the beach she was wearing a two piece bathing suit tying a slit opened beach skirt revealing her left leg. He was wearing his tee with a pair of shorts , he halted saw her in such attractive attire not wanting to leave the bedroom

He came close impishly "I have an idea ..why dont we spend the afternoon ..in our bedroom..."

"But there's so much to do .." she said in her cute pout

"Sumo ..did you ever wonder why the beach is so empty in the afternoon .."

"No ..not really ."

"Because almost everyone in this resort are in their rooms .." He raised her brows naughtily

"But we aren't like the others..we will go out and enjoy the day!"she cleared facing him

"Why is it when you wear such sexy bathing suits we go to the beach "He complained boyishly

"Because I like them!" She responded shrugging casually yet felt her skin flushing

"Sumo Why cant we stay here , the sun is really strong right now .." He whispered in his husky voice closing their distance

"That's why we have sunscreen and hats !"

"That's why we have a bungalow ..."He stated impishly

This made her blush seeing his cute handsome pout as she tips toed caressing his arms and locking her hands behind him as he held her waist

"You want to spend our couple of last day in the bedroom ..?" she roamed her hand down his torso holding the helm of his tee in the bottom giving in

"Just for today ..."He lured against her lips but before he could seal them she slowly motioned his tee upwards wanting him to remove it ! He felt this letting out an impish smile as she swiftly removed his tee! ..As soon as she saw his bare torso her hands caressed his build pecks every so slowly,lowering down his abs  enticing him in ..He leaned down sealing her lips passionately as her hands motioned upwards over his muscles and around his neck with want!

Shravan let his hands caress her soft skin shamelessly from her waist and-picked her up as she wrapped her legs around him ,letting their front melt with desire and temptations rising searingly ! They released  their lips panting hard yet excitedly ! She kissed his jaw leaning down his neck causing blazing heat interrupting every inch of his body!

His wife knew how to arouse him and he loved the way she touched him with so much devotion and passion !  Her hands were  roaming around his broad shoulder and back captivating him completely  . She planted sweet kisses on the crook of his neck as he sat on the bed .Her lips kept tracing her masculine body ,the side of his neck, his collarbone and shoulder ever so lovingly .Her feminine body and aura always enchanted him and  enjoyed every touch and stroke from her.

Shravan couldn't hold himself and mischievously pulled on her string in the back undoing her top and pressed her down on the bed having his way with her !!She flushed with a beautiful smile as he hovered over her letting their bodies melt and their lips seal assertively yet intensely filled with desire and passion! They both spent the afternoon in their bedroom with no regrets!!

Later in the day Suman got dressed wearing a nice beachy short floral dress with her hair braided to the side ! She heard one of the workers informing her that they were serving fresh coconut water at the main lobby and she was waiting all day for it !! Shravan was still in the shower and she knocked informing him that she's going out to get them coconut water before they all ran out!

Suman cutely walked out her bungalow feeling the bright sunshine and hearing the tropical birds chirping away making her smile!! She arrived at the stall and there was one more left as the bartender gave it to her ,she smiled excitedly  taking a sip of satisfaction !!"Merci !" She  was making her way back and passed by a open outdoor venue as decorators were putting flowers around the large garden area ..She walked down the stairs then heard someone call her from down ..

"Suman babhi !!" She looked around only to See Akash and frowned her brows confused yet gave out light smile hearing him call her babhi,she found it sweet of him

"Hi Akash..."

"Hey! ..." He looked like he wanted to tell her something but he didn't know how ..

"Is everything okay?"

"Ya ...just came by to see the arrangements .."

Suman nodded "Its an important day for you both .."

"I know ...listen ..I wanted to talk you .."He started saying slowly and signalled if she can sit on the side bench and she agreed .

"I know ..you and Shravan are here for your honeymoon ..But...I would really like it if you both came to our wedding .It will mean a lot for Urvashi and I ." He reasoned

Suman pursed her lips as she can see Akash eyes filled with regret

"I know ...somewhere because of us ...you probably had to go trough a lot ..Shravan was my best friend and I just wasn't honest with him...I know it hasn't been easy for him or you .."

Suman listened  on

"I apologised and explained myself and Invited him yesterday but still he doesn't seem to want to come .He doesn't seem awkward with us here because you both are secure and confident in your relationship"he noted

Shravan didn't tell her that Akash invited them to his wedding ..

"we both know were we stand in our relationship and Shravan has moved on long ago ..I guess he just still wants to keep a limit towards you both .He has a soft heart and I know he forgave you guys."she explained

"Suman Babhi ,  it will make my day to have him attend my wedding . It will feel like he truly forgave me and ..I wont have to live with the guilt that ..I hurt my best friend....I know if you make him understand he will come.." Akash said making Suman see the plead in is eyes

"I can't promise anything ...but I will try .."

"Thank you .." he appreciated as she gave him a comforting smile.

Akash looked on and had a warm smile on is face recalling something

"What?" She noticed him look at her attentively ..

"You know ..when Shravan married you the first time ...I asked him about you , I was curious to know who he married ..."

Suman was surprised and then shook her head "He probably didn't say much, we barely talked"

"Actually ...he said that  you had really beautiful eyes and you had a soulful aura.. "hearing this made her smile tenderly " He was back in London but he never got over your strong yet silent presence in his conscious .." He affirmed seeing her eyes glisten happily , she gave him one last smile before getting up and saying bye

Suman started making her way back to the bungalow and met Shravan halfway !!

"Look I got a coconut !" She showed him cutely

"One for both of us ..? How romantic !" He said sipping on the drink as they shared

"Come I want to show you something !" He sounded excited as she put the drink away and he held her hand quickly taking her bear the beach side ! "Hurry"

When they arrived they saw turtle eggs hatching causing a gasp to leave her mouth ! It was so endearing to watch !! They took their time coming out but the whole process of them coming out their shell and trying to walk in the sand with their tiny fins was so heartwarming! Suman giggled cutely seeing one of the turtles trying to walk over a pile of sand ...The workers instructed them not to touch the turtles but then Suman saw one baby turtle flipped over trying get his feet back in the sand ..she gently kneeled down helping the turtle flip on his feet delicately

"Awn poor guy !!" She saw the turtle passing in the sand ! Shravan watched on adoringly as he took pictures and made videos of his wife  !! This experience was so exciting for them !!They enjoyed sharing such meaningful experiences together !

After a while They made their way on the rocky shore by the beach sitting on one of the green grassy hill with the view of the beach and the soothing sound of the waves  !Suman sat in his lap sideways resting her head on the crook of his neck as they felt a warm comforting breeze surround them!

She slowly moved back gazing in his eyes gently

"I feel like you have to tell me something .." He said confidently , they both had there ways of communicating through their eyes ..

She pursed her lips nodding "When I went to get a coconut drink ..I met Akash .." She started saying making shravan frown his brows "And ..we talked ..he forwarded an invitation to his wedding tonight .." She explained calmly .."He also said that ..he told you to come yesterday ..but you ..refused .."

Shravan gazed in her eyes "Sumo ..I'm not here to attend a wedding but here for our honeymoon" he cleared

"But Shravan He was your friend since college and ...if you go he'll feel that you forgave him .I could see it in his eyes that he misses you  .." she concluded gently

"Sumo ..I forgave them and All this doesn't matter to me anymore .." he shrugged holding her around the waist protectively as her arms were around his shoulder

"If it doesn't matter then why can't we go to their wedding ....."

"Sumo! Try to understand..." he said 

"Then explain me ..,if you have no reason to delve in the past then you have no reason not to attend .."

Shravan was lost in his thoughts took a deep sigh gazing back at her  "Sumo...I don't have a problem attending the wedding but I would feel like I'm disrespecting you and I never want to do that ! "He said firmly "I would rather spend time with you ,with someone that matters to me the most !." He reasoned she was more important to him then anything,Her eyes softened on him understanding that he was doing this for her and cupped his jaw

"Shravan ...I know somewhere you miss his friendship ..Even during our wedding time I knew you wanted to invite Akash but you didn't because you thought about my feelings and how I would feel ." Shravan was surprised seeing how well she knew him "Its unfortunate what happened between both of you, and I'm sure he's feeling bad the way it occurred ..But the truth is Shravan you and Akash spent fun times together and I know for you that was one friendship that still holds a place in your heart."She explained in her restful voice "I'm not holding any grudges against anyone because my life has turned into something so beautiful and meaningful. I don't have any reason anymore to hold any bitter feelings for anyone ..Instead I would be happy if rekindled your friendship with him ! And even if Urvashi is around ..it doesn't bother me because ...I'm secure and know how much my husband loves me ! He's proven himself over and over again!"

Shravan exhaled amazed at how mature his wife was and placed a kiss on her cheek seeing her forgiving heart  " Honestly they were times I missed him he was my best friend since college we played basketball together , outings camping trips ,jokes ,pranks ..."he paused "But his dishonesty ruined everything...In fact both of them ..If I had known that they both liked each other ...then I would have backed out !"he explained "I would have been a little upset but eventually come around and understand..." he shrugged "it didn't happen that way ...and that's what upset me the most !" He concluded "And in all this mess I feel like you had to bear the burnt of it the most ! What if I knew before what I knew going back ...it would..." he paused his trail of thought before she spoke

"Shravan all this what if or why not and what couldn't... should've ...Doesn't matter to me ..all I know is that there's a friend out there that wants to rekindle his friendship again ..and I don't think there's anything wrong in that .." she explained stroking his stubble gently as he was in awed of his beautiful wife! She was hurt the most yet she understood everything more then anyone ! He gazed in her comforting eyes and smiled gently ..

Shravan leaned his face down her crook and cheek inhaling much solace and warmth appreciating his wife who understood him like no one else !

"Sumo ...your one amazing women .."he whispered against her skin pressing a deep kiss  against her skin seeing her maturity, understanding ,confidence and love

She cupped his jaw making him look in her eyes "I know you want to rekindle your friendship just as much " She said pecking his lips once "And a wedding date won't hurt .." her lips curved into a serene smile as he pecked her lips lovingly and whispered

"Sumo ...I love you so much you know that?! .."

She smiled back and whispered "I know and I love you just as much !"

Suman understood him more then he understood himself.She knows that rekindling his relationship with Akash would make his heart more at ease .They spent lots of good times together and didn't want to loose those memories with him .Suman knew how important it was to make peace .Shravan couldn't hold himself and embraced her lovingly as she cuddled in close .She was definitely special she's been through so much yet willing and encouraging him to rekindle his friendship with Akash it took a lot of maturity and understanding from her side .

***
Suman and Shravan attended Urvashi and Akash's wedding ,it was a beautiful outdoor chapel with palm tree and a white big Altar decorated with flowers . They both walked in with their fingers intertwined ,Suman was wearing a long dusty pink strapless dress with beige heels ,her hair were with a pretty loose up bun with few wavy tress coming out from the side . She adorned her wrist with nice gold delicate bracelets with her marriage ring in place shining bright! Shravan wore a nice navy bleu chemise with his sleeves rolled up perfectly exposing his arched forearms with a pair of matching trousers and wearing a nice silver watch . He was looking very handsome and fresh complementing his beautiful wife .They both looked classy and elegant !

"I told you we should pack fancy clothes! See they came in use !" She said proudly as he rolled his eyes at his wife's cute smug expressions

They saw Akash's face when he saw them , he couldn't hold himself and hugged Shravan tightly !

"Thank you for coming" He said getting emotional ..

Shravan smiled holding his shoulder "Its my buddy's wedding ..,I couldn't miss it!"

"I'm sure Suman bhabhi helped with the convincing .." Akash realized

"Just a little .." She said and grinned sweetly seeing both of them getting emotional yet feeling a sense of friendship resurfacing! Akash looked at Suman and gave her a grateful nod as she winked warmly .

It was a lovely evening with the sunset dusking away in the horizon ,Shravan saw some familiar faces people he went to university with . He was pleasantly surprised to see them and introduced Suman to each one of them excitedly .She gave them a friendly smile shaking their hands . They were all mesmerized by her smile and grace , they never saw Shravan so happy before and even called it out

"Shravan Looks like your enjoying being married"Michael pointed teasingly making Eric laugh along

"I am ,especially when your with the woman you love "He said glancing at Suman lovingly "I highly recommend it !"he concluded leaving the two guys pondering

"Well we didn't get lucky yet .." Micheal felt despaired

"Yaar Shravan does she have a sister ?"Rohan asked as Suman eyes widened up flattered

"No no sister .."Suman cleared

"Cousin ..?"

"Hmmm ...She's not in your age range .." she teased

Rohan was amused by Suman and was really happy for Shravan , he would always wonder who was the woman he married and after meeting her he was convinced that she was the perfect one for him! The way he looked at her in a trance and hold her waist tenderly made him only be really happy for him!

"Suman babhi ,we were all curious to know which girl agreed to marry this trouble !" Rohan laughed as sumo pursed her lips seeing Shravan glare at him

"Trouble ? me !?"

"Yes ! You always let all your assignments last minute but still managed to score the highest !I was always scared I'll be in trouble when I had to do a group project with you !" Rohan explained as suman listened on amused hearing things about her husband that she didn't know ,they all had something to say about him .

"Well you passed because of me !"Shravan defended

"Seriously .Suman babhi really has to be special to know how to live with you !" He teased as Shravan nodded

"She's one in a million and I married her !" he said with a gleam yet proudly as she glanced up at him .There conversation went on

"Rohan! We were hoping you would come to our wedding .."Suman pointed disappointed

"And Im still upset you didnt come !" Shravan argued

"Yaar , I was stuck in a big case ..I was in the middle of a hearing that week " He excused "But dont worry I will come visit you in India soon! Promise!" he cleared convincing them

The MC announced that the ceremony would start soon they all settled down on their seat facing the altar by the beach  .Shravan couldn't stop adoring his wife who sat next to him casually tucking the tress behind her ear due to the breeze ..Suman glanced up at him and raised her brows in question ,he leaned close to her ear and whispered "You look beautiful .."

She blushed feeling his lip kiss her cheek discretely "Shravan not here .."she said sternly yet failed as he caught her lips curving up enjoying his display of affection ..

"We're on our honeymoon remember?" He teased seeing her cheeks flush cutely!

Few moments passed , Suman excused herself needing  to use the restroom and got up as he watched her seat and purse clutch .Shravan looked at his watch seeing it was taking the bride and groom a while to make their entry !

Suman made down the marble hallway seeing some grooms men dressed talking amongst themselves and Akash on the phone looking a little worried ! She hesitantly turned to the private bathroom hoping everything was okay .She walked in going to the sink washing her hands and fix her dress.

She then heard some loud sniffles in the bathroom cabinet and knocked concerned"Excuse me ...Are you Okay ?"

Urvashi opened the door as Suman was surprised to see the bride to be with her makeup melting off wearing her white wedding gown!

"No I'm not okay"she said despairing "I'm a complete mess!"she stomped out the cabinet

Suman didn't have much time to talk with her it was mostly with Akash but Urvashi seemed in some kind of distress or bride meltdown?!

"...What's wrong ..?" she asked cautiously

"I'm scared ..." she said wiping her tears with a Kleenex leaning against the sink

"Scared ..? Scared to get married?!" Suman asked trying to figure out what was going on

Urvashi nodded !

There was a little hustle bustle in the seating area as Shravan frowned his brows seeing Akash 's brother stalling for a bit on the mic  .

"How did you do it ?" Urvashi asked Suman needing some kind of advice

Suman was taken aback "Well my situation was different the first time ..I married for family reasons .."she started explaining "But when Shravan proposed the second time I accepted with all my heart ..because I knew I was marrying a man who will love and cherish me for a lifetime .I was very excited to be with the man I love ,the man who was meant to be mine from the beginning ." She explained gently yet still keep a respectful

Urvashi could see the same love in her eyes that Shravan has for her and smiled .

"You know...Shravan never looked at me the way he looks at you .He never had that spark that he has with you ...he never looked so happy!." She pointed sincerely "And when I see Akash he doesn't look at me like that ...you and shravan look so confident in your love "

Suman felt her heart melt she knows that Shravan gazes at her soulfully ever since they met in London his eyes somehow captured hers! And seeing her notice that was somewhere giving her contentment .."

"Shravan is not just my husband ,he's also my best friend .When I need him as a friend I know he will be there and same for me .We tell each other everything ,I know when to be his friend and when to be his wife ...and its the same with him ..." she explained warmly

"I really messed up with him .I took him for granted .I don't even think I was even able to be his good friend .I Know I wronged him ..I should have been more honest with him as to where I stand with my feelings .."She pursed her lips,Suman didn't want to talk about her past with Shravan but she could see a guilt on her face

"It must have been really difficult for you when ...Shravan came back to London.." Urvashi asked acknowledging her pain . Suman gave a small nod pursing her lips ..

"It was hard ..and painful ..." she paused gulping the lump in her throat "but I'm so glad we gave our marriage a second chance ...it was the best decision we took .."

"I'm glad it all worked out for the both of you ..something I couldn't give him .."

"I guess sometimes ...some connections are not made to last .." Suman reasoned slowly " what about when your with Akash ..?"

"oh! I knew him even before I met Shravan .He was my pal and I didn't know when he became more then my friend. While dating Shravan I somewhere felt where my heart belonged and knew my feelings for Akash were definitely more stronger ...But now I'm just doubting my whole relationship!"she said in a panic tone

"Urvashi your getting married today and with all these thoughts bothering it will maybe make you take a step that you will regret .."Suman tried explain

"When I cheated on Shravan I did feel bad but I have no regrets to have fallen in love with Akash"

"Then why are you still here hiding?!If you love him then why are you  stopping yourself ?" Suman tried to understand

"I just don't want to make a mistake .."

"So falling in love with Akash is mistake .." she asked cautiously

"No ..it was an instant connection but I don't see that spark in his eyes .."

"Just Because he doesn't look at you the way you want him to ?" Suman felt somewhere she was comparing with her and Shravan

Urvashi stood there pensively leaning against the marble sink taking a deep sigh !

"Why is this so complicated !?"

"It doesn't have to be ..Your just overthinking it ,just think about the moments you spent with Akash . Does it make you happy remembering those moments?"

"Yes .."

"What was the last thing he said to you.."

"He said that he can't wait to see me walk Down the aisle .." a blush came up her cheeks

Suman gave her a sweet smile seeing that she was just having a last minute nervous attack creating doubts on her own !

"Don't compare your relationship with mine or with another ,everyone has their own way of speaking the language of love not every relationship is the same things won't be perfect, but as long as their love ,respect and loyalty nothing bad will happen.." She put her hand on her arm gently "There's no reason to be scared especially if you know your marrying the right person.. "She said firmly "I saw the excitement and happiness in Akash's eyes when we met him just outside . He's ready to marry you !" Suman concluded confidently

Urvahsi was appreciating Suman for being there for her even if she had no reason to!

"Your right ...He tells me all the time that he can't wait for us to be husband and wife.." she said smiling lightly "And I'm really happy Your here with Shravan ..it means a lot to me ." Urvashi said warmly

Suman stood there giving her a comforting smile "Me too."

Both ladies had a maturity to them and no bitterness was ever present ! Suman was confident in her relationship with Shravan and had no reason to feel insecure !

"Can I give you a hug..." Urvashi asked overwhelmed ..Suman gave a light nod and felt that maybe a hug will give her the assurance and relief she needs

Urvashi Hugged her "I 'm glad he married you because he deserves the best ..I'm so happy Shravan found love in his marriage .."

"And your love will continue to flourish ." Suman assured "You got this!"

Suman helped Urvashi fix her makeup and fix her hair and dress before walking out the restroom ...

Shravan kept scanning his eyes for his wife when he saw her he smiled as she sat next to him

"What took you so long ?"

"Look at my dress it's a struggle to sit on the toilet with a long dress" she explained causing him to laugh at her cute expressions

"Did I miss anything ?" she asked settling herself close to him

"No a lame entertainment to stall the bride and grooms entry ..The guy can't crack once single joke !" He complained as Rohan agreed sitting beside him

"How are Bhabhie's jokes ?" He asked Shravan as he responded

"There Okay  but half of the time there pretty lame .." he stated nonchalantly causing her to hit his arm as he laughed teasingly anticipating this

"Because it rubs on from you ! Your the root of bad jokes !" She argued back

"Sumo last night that joke on monkeys was so bad admit it .."There cute bickering went on Rohan had to quiet them down when the ceremony started yet found their interaction amusing !

Urvashi walked down with her brother and glanced at Suman giving her a smile as she gave her a assuring wink ..Shravan saw this little exchange

"What was that all about ?"he asked

"Nothing ..just lady talks..I'll tell you later .."

Shravan frowned his brows and shrugged ,the ceremony went on ,he was genuinely happy for both of them and had no ill feeling or bitterness towards them,he had his wife by his side and that's all that mattered to him. The bride and Groom took their vows and exchanged their rings as a gleaming smile shined on there face! Everyone clapped when Urvashi and Akash locked there lips in the end ! They walked down the aisle together as the guest there white confetti balls!

Later the reception party started the luxury resort had a huge open hall with a beautiful view of the beach ! The music started playing drinks were being served appetizers and an open buffet ! It was quite a reception ,people were all having a nice time ! Shravan and Suman ate together joined by some of his friends from London who were all very excited to meet them!

Later they both went to greet Akash's parents respectful who were more then glad to see Shravan as he introduced Suman who folded her hands together politely .They all found Suman so beautiful with her glowing smile and twinkling eyes ! They found that they both made a beautiful pair and looked like a match made in heaven!

"You want a fruit punch ?" He asked reminding her of the day she got drunk

"No thank you !" She chuckled

"Kamini chachi is not here so .."he raised his brows teasingly as she have it a thought

"Okay just one !"

They both took a glass together and cheered drinking up ,they were in this together  . There wasn't much alcohol in their drinks the rest of the night they drank coke or virgin drinks . They both had a great time together as she met with some of Shravan friends from university and able to find great liking for her .

Their was games for couples organized game as the MC announced for the game to start he spotted Shravan and Suman and called them up with other couples to come on the dance floor. The couples had to dance on a square form on the floor ,each round the square would get smaller and smaller making the couples get closer and closer. They had to dance in within the lines if they stepped out they were eliminated !

Shravan and Suman gave each other a fist pump before starting ! The music played as he held her close moving to the beats with her ,they both had sync dance moves having a great time ! The guest cheered and watched on clapping and the bride and groom were very much entertained ! As the round kept going some couples got eliminated not able to stay within the lines ! It was the final round and only Shravan and Suman were left with another couple . They were literally stuck against each other as her arms were around him completely as his hand were around her waist holding her against him firmly trying to stay within the lines ! He knew they wouldn't last because the square was limited to one person..

"How are we going to do this?" She asked worriedly

"Trust me!" he said with a charming smile convincing her

As soon as the music started again

Shravan picked her up swiftly in a bridal style as everyone thought it was a very smart move ! Suman was surprised and giggled shyly resting in his arms ! She didn't expect this yet laughed happily seeing her husband's idea! Her cheeks tainted in a pink shade and leaned her head against his shyly as he let out a boyish smile seeing his adorable wife's reaction!

Everyone cheered causing Suman to blush further yet gleaming !! Everyone in the room thought they looked so cute together.

The other couple did the same but couldn't last very long as the man got tired holding his wife ! For Shravan it was something he did very often and enjoyed having her in his arms like this ,it just made it the more intimate !

The MC announced Shravan and Suman as the winners ..As he put his wife down they pecked each other's lips sweetly yet contently in the mist of excitement !!

"Good job babe !" She said expressed as he hugged her

"That was so easy especially when you have the best partner !" He stated tenderly !!

"Alright ! You both win an IPad !!" The MC announced as everyone clapped louder

When Suman and Shravan saw there prize it was an Ipatch that was padded ! They both started laughing as the MC shrugged jokingly "Sorry we didn't have the budget ! But as long as you all had a good time !" He stated on the mic. Shravan and Suman gracefully left the floor thanking the MC for a great time !!The dance party continued as as others joined the dance floor !!

They both met the bride and Groom who were gleaming and congratulated them !

"You guys were amazing !" Akash noted

"Ya it was so much fun to watch !" Urvashi backed up

"Ya we had a great time ..!" Suman said glancing at Shravan who was shaking Akash's hand

"Congratulations to you guys ! Were happy we came .." Shravan gave Urvashi a gentle nod

"We hope all the best for you guys" Suman backed up sweetly shaking there hands and congratulating them .. they got a nice picture taken before they took there leave...

" We'll stay in touch .." Shravan smiled warmly to Akash who gave his friend a last tight hug

"Yes we will!"he appreciated

"Shravan ...I'm happy you found love in your marriage .."Urvashi said with acknowledgement "You deserve the best and ...I don't think there's any women out there who can love you the way Suman does ...She's really special .."she noted as Suman appreciated "Thank you for coming it meant a lot to us .."

Shravan smiled "I'm glad I came ,I really wish you both all the best and a happy married life.." his hands remained intertwined with his wife

Shravan and Suman shared a smile leaving after saying there goodbyes to the others ...
After a while they made there way back to there Bungalow taking a trolley. When they reached the front of the bungalow he opened the door as she gave him a cute pout and he picked her up in his arms making her grin contently! He knew she was tired from her heels and graciously lay her in bed as she took a deep sigh ...

"What an evening! .."

Shravan sat on the end of the bed removing her high heel knowing they must be getting uncomfortable .She let out an relieved exhale feeling her feet being freed and watched on lovingly as he put her heels on the floor ..She just lay in bed feeling tired yet watched him remove his coat and unbutton few button of his chemise from the top getting more relaxed

He lay next to her as she snuggled on his chest as he took a sigh of satisfaction

"That was fun!" she expressed cuddling against his neck yet pressed sideways against him as he had his arm around her

"Im glad we went Sumo..I really enjoyed myself especially having you by my side!" he kissed her head as she hummed ...

"When I went to the bathroom , Urvashi locked herself in the cabin ..having a ..bridal meltdown " She explained slowly moving up supporting herself while pressing on his chest

Shravan listened on "A bridal meltdown..?"

Suman explained him what happened as his eyes softened on her endearingly, his wife was unique in her own way and couldn't stop falling in love with her at every moment ..

"Did you have a bridal meltdown ..?"

"Actually the first time I was a nervous wreck ..so many questions , feelings ..but the second time ! It was all joy and love..!" She cleared as he moved up a little planting a tender kiss on her forehead as she closed her eyes absorbing his warmth ..She smiled and slowly placed her head against his chest finding much comfort ..

She slowly closed her eyes and instantly fell asleep being in his protective embrace and smelling his cologne ..Shravan smiled feeling her breathing turn shallow and reached to close the lamp...no way was he going to move and disturb her peaceful sleep ! He was so grateful everyday to sleep and wake up with his beautiful wife by his side ....

"I love you Sumo .." He whispered kissing her hand and rested them back on his loving heart .

***

There honeymoon was soon coming to and end , they already started packing few things but still had one more day and did as much as they could together ..They went to the beach and later went for a nice dinner .

They both even started learning the French language
"Okay what is beach in French .."

"La plage.." Suman expressed with her hands and Munching on a piece of kiwi "what is the sand called .."she asked back

"sable.." they both had a cute accent as they tried saying the words they went back an forth as they were very impressed that they memorised the words

"Strawberries ?!"

"Fraise.." she took one a bit it as they were trying to learn names of fruits on their platter !

After dinning they walked out to be welcomed by the sunset and tranquillity! They held hands as he casually held her waist or out his hand around her shoulder ,they stopped near the settling waves leaving their printed foot prints on the sand ..strolling on the beach watching the sunset and the illuminating colourful sky!

"Mon amour!" He said coming close to her lips

"My love .."she pecked sweetly trying to think of what to say next

"Mon..mari est ..." she paused cutely trying to remember the word "tres beau.." she said trying to phrase it properly making him grin boyishly as she said that her husband is very handsome

"Merci beaucoup.." he reverted he said holding her around her waist as she did the same continuing their walk

They both started walking down the beach shore enjoying the calm breeze and the soothing sound of the waves continuing there French talks

"How do you say ...my wife is the best wife in the whole world !" She challenged

Shravan pauses taking a deep sigh closing his eyes knowing he asked the bartender the night before

"Hmm ma femme..." he paused "est la meilleur et la plus belle femme .."

Suman gazed on fondly as she found him very attractive speaking French ..He held her around her waist holding her against  him as her hands wrapped around her neck tip toeing .He completed his sentence holding her against him "du monde!" He let out a relief sigh knowing he got it ! They both laughed sweetly as he leaned down to seal her pretty pink luscious lips ..

"Your lips taste like strawberries .." he paused whispering huskily

"Mes levre goute..." she started saying focusing as he chuckled amused at her cuteness while she he thought she had to repeat it in French

"I was just letting you know .."

"Oh!"she blushed laughing "but I'll still try saying it !" Her excitement rubbed on him and loved playing this game with her "Mes levres..goute comme...les fraises.!" She said from her memory proudly

"Wow ! I am impressed wifey! Not to mention how sexy you sound .." he said picking her up as she wrapped her legs around him racking his thick black hair tenderly luring him as they locked there lips under the sunset ! His hands trailed her smooth legs as she wore her shorts with a tankini ..He slowly placed a kiss on her neck as she filled feeling his nuzzles on ear crook of her neck collarbone finding much pleasure feeling her skin against his lips! Suman always responded invitingly as he obliged to her luring strokes on his neck and body wanting more as she tilted her head allowing him to fulfill his desires !

There was giggles ,smiled and lots of caressing as they walked back to their place continuing their cute game ..Halfway down the she climbed on his back enjoying the view and cuddling his cheek from the back ! Their was always something so intimate when he carried her ,it was sweet and made him feel so much more closer to her !

"How do we say strong again..?" She asked

"It's starts with an F..."

"Oh yes ! Fort"

"I don't think your pronounce the t in the end .."

"Well check it on google !"

She was was on his back while he carried her back to their place ..Every evening their was a nice settled romantic breeze swirling around the lovers ..It always made the ambience so fresh and satisfying !

She slowly came of his back as he slowly turned to her ...

"Okay if you get this one right you sleep on the bed with me if not ...on the couch !"

"That's harsh !"

She giggled "no it isn't you'll get it .."

"one last one ....I love you ...My sweetheart .."

"Oh that's easy ! Je..t'aime.."

"No how how do you say my sweetheart .." she raised her brows as he pursed his lips taking out his phone but she quickly grabbed it

"No ..you can't check ! I said it to you yesterday !"

Shravan let out and exhale as she casually yet playfully walked Way from his hold ..

"Sumo I got a brain freeze I can't remember !"

She started laughing "Hmm  to bad .." she went in the bathroom as he kept thinking about it..He joined her brushing his teeth as she tied her hair in a loose bun smiling at his pensive expressions ...

"I remember it was similar to the word ..cherry .." he pursed cutely getting annoyed as to how he couldn't remember as he saw her give him a smug grin before she  came out the bathroom while he continued to freshen up ..

When he came out she was wearing her black night satin short night gown and under wearing a nice Two piece nighty!!

"Sumo ..." he started saying  coming out the bathroom and halted seeing her open her hair in a seductive way as he scanned  her legs up to her closed tempting gown ..

He gave her a are you serious look knowing she was teasing him as she shrugged innocently "what ..?"

"This is not fair ...." he exhaled feeling annoyed "I can't remember !"

"Oh well ! Good night .." she came close and placed a kiss on his cheek making him even more bothered .

Suddenly he held her close"Not So fast.." he stopped her bringing a husky tone catching her by surprise gazing on as she knew he got the answer with his impish smile   "Je t'aime..ma cherie" he states confidently causing her to grin sweetly yet raise her brows seeing that he found the right words !

"I love you too .." she whispered back pushing his hair back tenderly

"In French .." his tone became naughty as she boldly agreed

"Je t'aime Aussi..." they both pecked each other's lips lovingly "good job hubby!" She let her hand caress his stubble as his hand roamed around her waist

"And this is for teasing me !" He suddenly started tickling her as she laughed moving back until her back pressed on the mattress as she squealed "shravaaan !" She giggled in between telling him to stop,slowly his touches became more intense on her body as he leaned to kiss her stroking her legs and untying her night gown ! He halted scanning his dark intense  eyes down her perfect body wearing her nighty ! She was definitely irresistible as her skin flushed seeing his tempting eyes ready to touch her and love her!

She felt a shy yet bold at the same time as they sealed their lips again tenderly  ..Suman wanted to continue to tease him and slowly released his lips and whispered "I'm tired ..."

He frowned slightly confused as her hand pressed on his chest halting him to approach..
He then saw her eyes glinting impishly knowing she was teasing him again...he nodded playing along

"Okay .." he whispered back as he moved away slightly from a top of her and removed his tee throwing it away causing her to gulp sensing her body calling for him! She looked on confused as he bend down and pecked her lips one last time yet leaving her wanting more especially the way he tugged her lips sensuously  ! !"Good night .." he said huskily and took his distance to his side of the bed and lay on pillow and turned off his lamp having his back to her ..

Suman huffed seeing this ,she didn't think he would easily give up ! She let out an annoyed sigh !

Shravan could hear her tussling around letting out few frustrated comments !He tried holding his laugh and closed his eyes with a smile .Suman couldn't believe this and she got up from her pillow looking at him as the room became dark with just one small switch on on the wall .

She was about to touch his shoulder when she heard him snoring"What! ...now he's sleeping ?!" She muffled and glared at him not able to understand how can he do this to her !!She felt like hitting him with a pillow !Shravan was enjoying this so much knowing she had her cute grumpy expression on her face !

Few minutes passed as she lay looking up at the ceiling ! She couldn't sleep without him cuddling her and realised she was teasing him way too much !!!

She tried to get his attention again by coughing or letting out a sigh and finally she leaned over to his ear "Shravan ..."she whispered

He moaned pretending to be sleeping "hmmm ...sumo let me sleep I'm a tired !"

"I want you to cuddle me .." she admitted in a cute whisper and nuzzled his ear gently as he couldn't hold back anymore and swirled turned around pinning her arms down

"What did you say ?"

She was shocked "Shravan ! I thought you were sleeping !"

"And leave my beautiful wife unattended .." he spoke naughtily as she grinned delighted ! He started planting kisses down her jaw and neck as she giggled

"So this whole time you were playing along !?"

"Hmmm ...my wife seemed in a very mischievous mood tonight so I thought why not give it back !" He cleared moving out her neck as she glared yet with a smile on her lips

"I should have known !"

"Je t'aime..." His lips curved up naughtily making her laugh sweetly as he buried his head down her neck pressing deep passionate kisses down her chest and cleavage as she moaned luring pleading him to release her !!!

"That's what you get for teasing me .." he kissed her skin tracing down her abdomen  ..He has to admit she looked so sexy as her prefect curves exposed to him in her nighty that definitely seduced him !!She moaned as his lips explored her body intensely and tantalizingly !!

"You deprived  you husband five minutes from his sexy wife ...you won't be released so easily .."he whispered in her ears nuzzling them while her eyes were closed feeling her husband pleasure her shamelessly !

"Shravan ...please" she pleaded trying to get released from his hand locking her down ..hearing her deep tempting tone he let her go as she let her fingers brazenly caress his chest down his abs excitedly and locking her hands behind his neck as he deepened the kiss catching her lips with much passion!! She leaned up a little as his hands removed her robe completely exposing her even more !!

"Your so sexy .." he whispered against her lips gasping against her breath. Her lingerie was fitting perfectly against her curves making his heart paste enticingly and seducing him greatly!

"All for you .."she smiled feeling him completely delve in a wave of pleasure sealing her lips intensely as his hands all over her body .The night settled in shyly as they both surrendered themselves with affection ,warmth and devotion .

The next day they were getting ready to leave ,they both spent a wonderful honeymoon and definitely took full advantage of their alone romantic time at the resort ! They left leaving some beautiful memories and seeing another level of love rising within their hearts ! With the different experiences they witnessed together just increased their love ,respect and compassion towards one another ! They will forever cherish the amazing times and memories they made together as husband and wife !

Hi guys!! Glad you all enjoyed the Honeymoon part 1 ,this is part 2 so hopefully you all will like it !😊Its always nice to read your comments so please continue and if you liked the update don't forget to press the LIKE button ! 😉Thank you !! ❤️

I wrote another story called Blind date ☺️chapter one is already updated ,it will be a short story it has a interesting twist and cant wait for you guys to read further ! 🙃Do stay tuned for that ,I will update sometimes this week!🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544 42 4
These are some very different shades of our dear Shravan Malhotra, in regards to his Sumo. ⚠️ Warning: There might be some mature content in the flow...
38.2K 2.4K 16
Suman is an aspiring wedding gown designer who's stuck with the legal guardianship of her one month old nephew. On the search for the father she cros...
32.7K 2.2K 20
Suman and Shravan, two people who craved for only one emotion in their lives, Love, and always fell short of it. They wanted to run from only one t...
11.1K 710 7
One blind date can result in finding your soulmate !❤️