DOUBLE TAKE (Part 8)

By nikkihershell

Tia was the most sought after model in Germany. Flanked with grace and beauty she was destined to be more. Ho... More

Twinkle Little Star
Welcome to America
Don't Even Think About It
For Hire
Unemployed
Too Much Too Soon
Cocktail Weeners Anyone??
Deep And Personal
Batter's Up
Truths Revealed
Inside My Mind
No Looking Back
Is This How It Should Be
Toy's Or Truth
Losing Gravity
Check Up
Dead Inside
Insane Clan
Break Away
Unforgiven
Straitjacket
Thing's That Go Boom
Too Much For You
She Love's Me.... Not
Letting My Heart Go
The King Has Spoken
King Vs King
Move Along
Fera
Making Money Moves
Later That Night
Decadent Bitterness
Wake Me When It's Over
One Emotion.... Seek And Destroy
Be Careful, I Bite Too
Irioning Out The Wrinkles
My Little Tease
Almost Complete
Making It Through
It's here

Coming Soon... Double Dose

2.7K 217 64
By nikkihershell

Mizery Butini, the daughter of the

stunning yet deadly Mirimosa Harper and the notoriously insane Cole Butini is all grown up. Although beautiful, Mizery has a personality of a viper and strikes before you realized you've walked upon her. However, Mizery suffers from her father's condition and it's an everyday battle to feel comfortable in her own skin.
Mostly overlooked by the family, Mizery finds it easy to go missing unnoticed. Setting out on her own mission to uncover the truth behind her Grandparents murder, she believes that Aiden Marietta knows something he's not telling. Determined to get the truth from him one way or another, Mizery finds herself up against some very difficult decisions..... End Aiden or give into the thing she hates the most...love.

Aiden Marietta, Las Vegas's playboy, most eligible bacholer and deadly as they come is about to be uprooted from his happy go lucky lifestyle. Son of Severo Marietta, mafia king of Vegas, Aiden has the world laid at his feet. The wildest party boy, women aplenty and a knack for humor he is unprepared for the storm called Mizery that is about to blow her way into his life.
They've know each other since childhood as his father is one of the Harper's biggest alliances yet they mix as good as water and oil. However, both are grown now and Mizery is out for blood. Can Aiden survive Mizery or can he tame the voices in her head?
And even if he can there lies a much bigger problem ahead... the forbidden joining of the Harper and Marietta families.

Join these two souls on a journey of deceit, hilarious moment's and maybe forbidden love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 9.5K 43
"Careful Bella, keep licking your lips like that and I'll have to take you right here right now." A smirk was playing on his soft lips as I inhaled...
3.8K 125 42
Adrienne, age 19 might not be the perfect daughter her mother wants her to be. She trains just as hard as her brother but never gets the privilege of...
1.3M 53K 45
When a broken Malia meets playboy Prince Louis at boarding school, past secrets emerge and a dangerous threat against the monarchy arises, but as the...
267 36 27
Madeline Curtis, a runaway from small town in Washington, finds herself in the streets of Hollywood looking for a place to stay when she encounters a...