Hogwarts, Giant Squids and Si...

Bởi OliAndTheDiamonds

Abigail Elston is a normal sixteen year old, except for the fact that she goes to Hogwarts and is despised by... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1~Siriously?
Chapter 2~ Squid
Chapter 3~ I think I'm Dead
Chapter 4~ Nawph. Neferw!
Chapter 5~Evil Sirius
Chapter 6~ Tap tap tap
Chapter 7~ Pumpkins
Chapter 8~ Which universe?
AN
Important
Chapter 10~ That's so dog
Chapter 11~ Bros before hoes. Especially evil hoes
Chapter 12~ Are these man feelings?
Chapter 13~ Honestly
Chapter 14~ Twat
Chapter 15~ I hate you
Chapter 16 ~ Harry and Viv sitting in a tree
Chapter 17~ Love
Chapter 18~ Pixie Dust
Chapter 19~ You're about as seductive as a potato
Chapter 20~ Death by potato
Chapter 21~ Ew Potter
Chapter 22~ Serial Heartbreaker
Chapter 23~ Shaving cream
Chapter 24~ I'm trying
Chapter 25~ Rat
Chapter 26~ Remember
Chapter 27~ Infractus Pectus
Chapter 28~ Blast from the past
AN
Chapter 29~ Invincible and Invisible
Chapter 30~ The book has to go
Chapter 31 (Part one)
Chapter 31 (Part two)
Chapter 32~ Obliviate
Chapter 33~ Time
Chapter 34~ Everything has changed
Chapter 35~ She's gone
Chapter 36~ Killer eyes
Chapter 37~ Her name was Victoria
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter 9~ Memory

9.4K 291 21
Bởi OliAndTheDiamonds

Abigail's POV

We turned. To see Sirius Black standing behind us, a smirk on his face. How I wanted to wipe it off his face with my fist. 

"Ummm, private conversation much?" 

I took the initiative in breaking the awkward silence. I glowered at him, annoyed that he had overheard Lily's confession. 

"Not anymore."

"Black, can we just move on and forget what I said. I haven't had much sleep last night and what I said was induced by lack of sleep."

Sirius stared, confused, at Lily for a few moments before realisation sunk into his facial expression. He opened and closed his mouth for a few moments. Ha! I told you he had low intellectual levels. 

Eventually he managed to get something out of his mouth before he took off. 

"Nope!"

He then footed it like a bat out of hell, leaving us behind. 

"Crap! Someone stop him!" Lily yelled at both of us before taking off in pursuit of a certain Black. Vanessa stared at me bemusedly before walking after Lily, leaving me standing by myself. 

"Well there's no point in going after her," I muttered to myself. Sinking down to the ground, I looked around to make sure there was nobody around. The coast was clear. Slowly, I pulled my robe sleeves up, wincing at the site before me. 

Thick white lines glared harshly at me, criss-crossing my arms in a mocking pattern. Disgusted with my body, I closed my eyes blocking out the ghastly image of my arms. I could honestly not remember where I got them from. Suddenly something in the back of my head flashed. 

Red light filled my vision as I saw a tall figure above me. His blue eyes danced with malice as his mouth contorted into a sneer.  His pale hand lifted, heading for his wand hidden in his robe. Mine reached for my wand. His eyes light up at my movements as he started to laugh.

"Not so fast! Expelliarmus!"

The wand flew out of my slick hand, right into his. Christopher looked at it disdainfully before tossing it away. He lifted his wand before screaming out a spell. My heart stopped as pain laced throughout my whole body. 

"You can't escape now little sister!" 

His cackles were drowned out by a piercing scream coming from my mouth. Heat was crawling all over my arms as a weight pinned me down into the deep darkness. I flailed helplessly, hitting something solid in the process.

"Abi-ABIGAIL! STOP!" 

I struggled to open my eyes but failed epically. Heat was searing all over me as my head was consumed in fire. It felt like my very existence was being ripped apart, piece by piece. 

"Make it stop! Please!" Sobbing, I fought against the darkness, screaming when I felt the fire increase. Faintly I could hear voices in the background. 

"Get someone Peter!" 

"Sirius or James?!"

"I don't care! Anyone!"

I could feel my head being lifted off the hard ground, causing the pain to increase before decreasing as something warm and soft cushioned it. Something sticky and wet was running down all over my body, weighing me down. 

I let the darkness consume me. 

Remus's POV

A beeping sound infiltrated my brain, reverberating along my cranium adding to my pounding headache. 

"Shut up," I mumbled to no one in particular. Gradually it grew louder, irritating me. 

"SHUT UP!" 

Eventually I tumbled out of bed to shut the piece of metal up. Wincing, I made my way off the ground and slammed my fist into the noisy clock. 

In my haste, I forgot we had enchanted it the other night. 

Gasping, I stumbled around the room before falling into a crumpled heap on the ground again. The little red boxing glove bobbed tauntingly, before retreating into the alarm clock again. 

Taking a moment to collect myself, I studied the floor. I was currently lying on the ground next to Sirius's bed. Propping my self up on one elbow, I felt something dig into the flesh of my forearm. I rubbed my arm absentmindedly before peeking under the bed. 

There was a green bunched up ribbon lying on the floor. Ah. That's what I had my arm on. Why would Sirius have a ribbon under his bed? Grabbing it, I unrolled the ribbon to see faded words on it. I could faintly make out the letter E on it, but that was all. Turning it over, I was rewarded with two letters. R and B. 

Regulus Black? Maybe. For some reason I felt compelled to find out more about the ribbon and it's owner. But friends don't snoop around each others stuff. To look or to not?

Frowning, I decided to investigate further. After all a little peek can't hurt, right?

I quickly checked the room to make sure it was clear before crawling under the bed. It was a tight fit and I bonked my head plenty of times. I can assure you my hair became a new planet to the dust bunnies residing under Sirius's bed. 

"Lumos." 

The gloomy darkness receded, unveiling bare floorboards. Surprisingly, the wooden boards were bare of dust, the only dust was the bunnies, clinging to the underside of the bed. Sweeping the wand around, I was greeted with nothing but floor board and dust. Just as I was about to give up, a flash caught my eye.

Something was sticking up, beneath one of the floor boards. Without hesitating, I reached under the board and lifted it up with ease. Moving it aside, I peered at the dusty confines. Laid there neatly were photos of a smiling family. 

"REAMUS!" Peter squeaked from the  bathroom. "Let's go!"

Jumping up in fright, I let out a string of curses as I smacked my head on the bed. Scrabbling madly, I stuffed everything back down in it's proper place and mentally took an image of the floor board before replacing it. Dust flew up before settling back down, sealing the hidden photos in. 

My nose twitched as my eyes watered. PINEAPPLES PINEAPPLES PINEAPPLES! The need to sneeze slowly resided and I relaxed in relief. 

"ACHOO!"

The explosion bursted out from my mouth as I clapped my hands over it. I tailed it out of Sirius's bed and made it to mine just as Peter came out of the bathroom. He stared at me weirdly for a moment, taking in the dust bunnies residing in my hair. 

Brushing them off quickly, I made small talk with him on the way to breakfast. Suddenly a scream pierced the air, ringing in my ears. Wincing, I clapped my hands over my ears as my brain started to throb. 

A million curses to my condition. 

"Remus, are you ok?" 

Shaking my head to clear the ringing, I looked up to be met with Peter's beady eyes which were filled with concern and something else. Realising I had dropped to my knees on the ground, I pushed myself back up to standing before exhaling.

"Yeah but whoever screamed isn't."

With that said we both headed off towards the source of the noise. Turning the corner I was greeted with an unforgettable scene. 

A girl lay on the floor, convulsing with her eyes rolled into the back of her head. The whites of her eyes were slowly turning pink as red tears rolled down her cheeks joining the flow of blood rushing out of her nose, mouth, arms, everywhere. Her hair was stained a brilliant blood red and she was deathly pale. 

Despite the condition she was in, I recognised her immediately. She screamed again as I neared her  before flailing around, possibly sensing my presence. One of her limbs struck me and I cringed in pain. 

"Abi-ABIGAIL! STOP!" 

I yelled shaking her, not caring about the fact that I was smearing myself with her blood. I could see her eyeballs moving rapidly underneath her eyelid as she started to sob. 

"Make it stop! Please!"

I started to panic when she screamed again.

"Get someone Peter!" 

"Sirius or James?!"

"I don't care! Anyone!"

Peter took off quickly, his footsteps echoing as he called for help. As soon as he was gone, I turned my full attention to Abigail. As gently as possible, I lifted her head up onto my lap to cushion it. Wrinkling my nose at the hot blood over my hands, I examined her face. There was no sign of any lacerations so I deduced the blood was coming from her internal systems. 

"Abigail hang in there!" Encouraging her to stay awake, I stripped her off her blood soaked robes to reveal a once white blouse. It was now a scarlet red blouse. But that wasn't what had caught my attention. 

All over her arms, there were thick white welts which looked like they had healed months ago. But right before my eyes they were now slowly ripping apart, the healed edges peeling away from each other, revealing more skin, muscle and fat than someone should ever  see. 

More blood gushed out as I felt nauseated. Holy crap how much blood does she have? Grimacing, I tried to push the edges of her opening skin back together, hoping the blood would congeal but to no avail. Bile started to rise in my throat as I desperately tried to stay calm for Abigail's sake. 

Looking back up to see her face, I realised she was completely out of it. 

"Moony!" Sirius called, "What's up?" 

"Over here!" 

Please hurry up Sirius. You won't like the state she's in. Just as I thought these thoughts Sirius appeared, his cheeks flushed crimson as he bent over to retrieve his breath before looking up. Sirius blanched a ghostly white as he saw Abigail before scrambling over. 

"What happened?!" He panicked, hovering his hands over her body. 

"I don-" 

"Never mind! We have to get some help!" 

I deadpanned over to him before more footsteps echoed up the passage. Turning my head, I breathed out a sigh of relief as Dumbledore appeared with a look of concern on his face. 

*******

Sirius sat on the hospital chair, looking stoned as he stared at Abigail. I nudged him as I felt my monthly urges increasing as the clouds started to shift. 

"Dude, look at the sky," I reminded him. He just continued to stare despondently. Stifling a growl of annoyance, I lightly slapped him across the face. No response. Blinking at him in disbelief, I turned to look at Lily and Vanessa, only to see Vanessa looking at me. 

My cheeks immediately went up in flames before I quickly turned back around, giving myself whiplash. I mentally slapped myself for looking like a complete idiot. 

I smacked Sirius on the back of his head. 

"We have to go now," I gritted out from between my teeth as a wave of pain hit me. "RIGHT NOW." 

Sirius sighed and looked at me for a while and with a massive amount of grumbling, he begrudgingly stood up and followed me. 

No time for words. I could feel it happening as I ran down towards the whomping willow. I could see James and Peter waiting outside with worried expressions. 

My foot shot out in front of me as I slipped, tumbling onto the grass just as the transformation began. Waves of pain began crashing down on me as my body shifted. Dimly I could see Sirius, James and Peter transform as well. I was nudged into the willow just as my last human thought flitted out of my brain.

***********

Hiiiiiiiiiiii c: ITS THE HOLIDAYS! and yes I'm back! :D yayzies! I was dealing with more personal business. I love you all and yeah C: I WILL WORK ON MY UPDATING SKILLS! But yeah I guess you could say my life is hectic :) And yeah. I just like that song C: 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

162 0 21
Lily Evans gets a second change in life to change her past and therefor the future of all those around her. The 22-year year old woman trapped in the...
351K 9.7K 45
(Companion story to The Next Great Adventure) Cassie Jones is a typical witch; she joins Hogwarts at the age of eleven after looking forward to it he...
104K 2.4K 26
*If you care about spelling, grammar, continuation and plot, read the re-edit on my profile, rather than this version* Sirius, James, Remus and Peter...
257K 6K 27
Lily Evans is entering her final year at Hogwarts. As the outside world is attacked by Death Eaters, Lily's world changes left and right. Many things...