Long Way From Love (Mark Free...

By JoviEurope83

Mark Free and Lissa are childhood friends, their relationship is put to the test when Lissa is kidnapped and... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: After School
Chapter 3: After School Part 2
Chapter 4: Pizza Hut Mishaps?
Chapter 5: Give a Little Bit
Chapter Sixx: OWWWW, this hurts
Chapter 7: Are you drooling over Robert Plant?
Chapter 8: I'm In love with my car
Chapter 9: Graduation
Chapter 10: Are you okay?
Chapter 11: Morning Accidents, Nighttime Concerts.
Chapter 12: I'll never leave you
Chapter 13: Your In W.A.S.P!!!
Chapter 14: Photo-shoot
Chapter 15: I don't like her
Chapter 16: Um... Mark?
Chapter 17: Dancing With Desire
Chapter 18: I think I have enough money?
Chapter 20: Food
Chapter 21: Help Move
Chapter 22: Good Night, Good Morning
Chapter 23: I guess it's lunch.
Chapter 24: I hate saying goodbye.
A/N and Valentines day special.
Chapter 26: I hate saying goodbyes, part 2.
Chapter 27: A Biscuit.
Chapter 28: I hate doing stuff
Chapter 29: Sleep, Eat, Get Hit In The Face, Repeat.
Chapter 30: Raccoon!
Chapter 31: Back Home
Chapter 32: You Need to Eat!
Chapter 33: Good morning, another day.
Chapter 34: New Years
Chapter 35: New Years, Part two.
Chapter 36: Strange Start to a New Year
Chapter 37: Another year closer to death, Happy Birthday Mark
Chapter 38: Who knew one could hate flying so much?
Chapter 39: But I don't want to wear a dress!
Chapter 40: Promotional things are boring.
Chapter 41: You're going on Tour!
Chapter 42: Meh, it's nothing but a few aches
Chapter 43: It's Just A lot
Chapter 44: Going on Tour!
Chapter 45: Crappy Hotel Rooms and Opening for Maiden
Chapter 46: Up's And Downs Of Tour
*Writing improvement at this chapter* Chapter 47: I don't feel older...

Chapter 19: I'm Buying The Furniture.

21 4 8
By JoviEurope83

We were in the car for about fifteen minutes until Mark finally turned into this strange place with houses everywhere .

In my mind this is real strange, a 22 year old rock star and his friend that is seventeen are out looking for a place to live until said rock star has enough money to buy bigger, nicer place in L.A and Michigan.

"Here we are." Mark said as he pulled into a small driveway to a small house. There was a another car in the driveway. "Why is there another car here?" I questioned as Mark shut the engine off. "The car belongs to the old owner of this house who also happens to work in the business." He got out of the car.

"You set this all up behind my back." I laughed when I opened the door. "Yep." He smiled. "When did you find the time to do this?" My arms crossed.

"I've been planning to move alot longer than you think." Mark smirked. I laughed, he's just so... well I don't know, sweet/cute.

His left arm pulled me to him and we walked to the door. "Is it odd I feel like we're a seventy year old couple going to a retirement home?" I laughed at my strange thought. "Yes that is odd." He chuckled.

We walked up the steps and Mark knocked on the door. A middle age man with a strange looking mustache opened the door. He smiled and told us to come in.

Inside sitting down on a random chair was a girl who couldn't have been much older than me. Her hair was teased and she wore a black crop top with leather pants. Strange.

"This is my daughter Joan, she is nineteen." The man said. Joan smiled at Mark and gave me a blank stare. "My name is Clint Metson." Clint smiled happily and shook me and Mark's hand. He seemed like a friendly man.

"I'm assuming your Mark-" He looked to Mark. "-Free?" He asked. "Yes." Mark responded. "And you are Lissa-" He looked at me, I nodded. Mark must have talked to him or he is just creepy because he knows our name. "-Free?" Clint again said the last name.

Mark laughed a little. I looked at Clint strangely. "Are you two married?" Clint inquired. "No." My face twisted. 

"Oh, well you two look like you are." Clint laughed. Mark chuckled and I giggled. "Well Mark and Lissa do you want me to show you around." Mark nodded. Clint started walking, Mark grabbed my hand and we followed.

We walked into a room that had an oven and stove with a refrigerator next to it. "This is the kitchen and the room we were in was the living area." Clint pointed at different thing. 

I noticed a staircase. We all walked to the stairs and went up. "Up hear is two bedrooms." He pointed at the two doors. "To the right is the guest room and the left is the master bedroom. We have another room downstairs." Clint pointed

We finished the tour of the house about twenty minutes later. Clint and Mark went into another room to talk about prices. I think its a nice house.

I sat down in a chair near Joan. She eyed me and finally said something. "You and pretty boy together?" I looked at her confused. "No." I spoke slowly. "Pretty Boy?" I questioned. "Yeah, he's got the 80's hair thing going on with rocker clothes." She smirked.

"Oh." My eyes darted to my feet. "How old are you?" She asked. "Seventeen." I answered. "Sh*t, I thought you were older." Joan looked astonished. "Yeah many people think that." My hair fell in my face.

I heard laughing come from the other room. "I felt like I've seen the dude your with before." Joan thought for a second. "He looks like the lead singer for the band that opened for Great White last night, I had to sneak out to the concert." She put a piece of gum in her mouth and smacked it.

"King Kobra was the band that opened for them and he is the lead singer." I told her. "Oh, wait. Were you the girl he pulled up there with him?" She moved in her chair where she was fully facing me.

"Yeah I was." My cheeks reddened. "Didn't he kiss you?" Joan kept the questions coming. "Yes." I blushed harder.

"Do you like him, he sure seems to like you?" The more Joan talked she became alot more friendly. "He doesn't like me." I stated. "You two are moving in with each other, he dedicated a song about desire/lust to you and he seems protective of you." Joan smirked.

"Have you two slept with each other?" Her smirk grew. "God no." I said quickly. Never slept with anyone, I wanted to say.

"Are you going to share a room with him?" Will she ever quit asking questions. "Yes." My head lowered. I'll never see her again so why not tell the truth.

Joan just rolled her eyes and smiled, she had dark lip-stick. "You like music?" I asked changing the subject.

"Oh yeah but probably not the music you like." She responded. "Try me." I answered. "Iron Maiden." Joan said like I had no idea who they are. "The Trooper, Running Free, Run To The Hills and who can't forget about good ole' Eddie." I named three of there songs and the strange monster thing that I have come to love, what can I say Eddie is funny.

"Metallica." She again quizzed me. "Formed in 81' first album released in 83' and sadly Dave Mustaine was fired from the band also in 83'." I smiled proudly at my knowledge of the up and coming heavy and thrash metal seen.

"I'm impressed." Joan patted my shoulder. "I wasn't expecting some poppy girl like you to know that." She amazed. "I'm not poppy. Did you even look at my shirt." I spoke, defending myself.

She looked at my shirt. "You like British music to. Girl, we would get along well. You like Pink Floyd?" Her mouth moved real fast. How does she keep the gum in her mouth. "The Wall is only my favorite movie, kinda political but its sad, depressing and great." I exclaimed.

Joan looked surprised. "Name your favorite genres." She told me. "Sadly Glam/Hair Metal, British invasion stuff and heavy metal. I'm also quite fond of southern rock." I spoke happily.

"You need a new look for the day." Joan said out of know where and pulled me to the bathroom. 

She looked through her bag and pulled out a comb . She started teasing my hair. Then she took out make-up. When Joan finished with that she took out a knife. Her knees bent and she cut my already short shorts shorter and ripped them. Remember earlier when I said that I don't like short or revealing clothes, well look what she is doing to me.

Joan pulled her short leather jacket off and made me put it on. I put it on and she looked me over. Her head shook in disappointment and pulled out a leather belt with studs. She wrapped that around the top of my shorts and tucked my Deep Purple shirt in my short. 

Then she looked me over again and smiled. "You look hot girl. Your rock-star boy will be drooling." After she said that, Joan turned me around to face a mirror.

I had dark eye make-up on with dark red lip stick. My hair was teased. The boots I had on matched the belt and jacket. The ripped short made my legs look tan. In all honesty I really did look hot but I would never wear this without someone making me.

"I hear talking. Lets go show rock star your new look for the day." Joan smirked. I reluctantly nodded and she opened the bathroom door. 

We walked out of the bathroom, Mark and Clint were there talking. Clint turned to look at his daughter and me. That's when Mark turned. 

He saw me and whistled, I blushed. His eyes looked me over. It was obvious that he was shocked to see me like that.

"Wow Lissa. You look like you should be George Lynch's girlfriend!" Mark once again whistled. "Strange." I mumbled and walked over to him. "No, you look like you are dating George Lynch but are cheating on him with Blackie Lawless.". He continued. "Your crazy."  I looked to Joan and she smirked. Clint was just smiling.

Marks arm pulled me to him. My now teased hair making it where it touched  Mark's chin. "Your hair is to fluffy." He laughed. I smiled.

"So?" I asked. "We move in, in about five days." Mark said proudly. "You paid!" I almost shouted. "Yes, I wrote a check when Clint lowered the price by double. So we have two years here before Clint moves back in and if Joan hasn't found a place her to. I pay rent and since they already have a place and has moved all their stuff, we're free to move in when ever." Mark explained.

"Okay, but I'm buying the furniture." I sighed. Mark just laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey, hey, hey. I updated. Whats true in this chapter, nothing. But a girl named Joan once made me look like a '80's rocker chick' in her words. I'M SEEING TESLA, I'M SO EXCITED V.I.P TICKETS I'M GONNA MEET JEFF KEITH (I'm pretty sure Jeff is like permanently high.) For some reason I have a Nat King Cole song stuck in my head? It's odd, real odd. Also please, if someone is reading this give me feed back I can't tell if this story is just terrible or good. Tell me please!!! But Comment, Follow, Vote and tell me what you think.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.9K 45
Cute and shy chemistry Professor Cool and bold student. A love between Axel, a chemistry professor who was passionate about teaching and hacking. Axe...
26 0 5
*full version available on Amazon - free in KU* He's a semi-famous rockstar I'm Nerdy McNerdleton Elijah Sweet: born rock god, gorgeous, sinful Ella...
1.8K 399 24
Sometimes love doesn't come when we expect them to, and sometimes it does come when we expect them. Marks life suddenly became difficult and miserabl...
183K 5.1K 24
Once upon a time a gurl was bored in her room and wrote a book... JK So y/n is not having the best luck, her mother her father when she was 13 and go...