Intimidation ♡ joshler

Від cherubcorpses

Tyler would be lying if he said he wasn't intimidated by this new kid; his first day of school hasn't even re... Більше

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one-- not gonna make a pun
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two

seventy eight

960 25 17
Від cherubcorpses

an: psssst heyo so like i have a new joshler up called puppet strings and if ya don't mind dark shit and painful subjects you should check it out! 

<><><><><><>

Tyler feels very apprehensive as he walks with Pete and Brendon down the hallway after the class bell blares throughout the building. he glances over at Brendon, then at Pete, and they both seem totally okay with this—maybe he's just being dramatic.

Fuck no—Pete and Brendon are a couple of hooligans and Tyler has common goddamn sense—why is he here right now? He literally just got suspended for trespassing, now he's skipping? He must want Zack to fuck him up or something, why is he doing shit that he knows will get him into trouble? Why is he—

"Tyler, chill out," Pete warns him as he nudges his arm, totally not startling the younger boy, "We'll look suspicious with you making that face."

Tyler's face flushes. He's making a face?

He ducks his head sheepishly and watches his feet as they walk forward, left, right, left, right, and he remembers the time that girl commented to her friend about how he walks weird in middle school, and he can't help but wonder if he still does.

"There's nothing to be scared of!" Brendon reassures him as he slings his arm around his shoulders, just as they turn into the hallway at the back of the school, where a few boys are already hanging out.

He recognizes them vaguely, and he remembers Ashley, of course, and she offers him a small smile as they approach. He musters up a smile of his own.

"Who the fuck is this?" one of the guys rasps, and Tyler doesn't feel welcome here—why would he be?

"Isn't that Josh's lil boyfriend?" another boy asks as he ducks his head once again in shame.

"Yeah, his name is Tyler and he's sweet, so be nice to him," Ashley's voice speaks sternly, and he leans more into Brendon's side.

"Yeah! We'll tell Josh if you don't!" Brendon adds, giving Tyler a comforting, friendly squeeze.

"Does Josh even know he's here?"

"Tyler's his own person, he can go where the fuck he wants without telling Josh first," Pete says as he heads in Ashley's direction.

"He looks like he doesn't even wanna be here," a different guy's voice states, and he bows his head a little more.

"Because you jerks are making him uncomfortable!" Brendon fusses, guiding the awkward boy to a window ledge. Brendon sits on it and gestures for Tyler to do the same.

"So, is this a new thing that's happening now?" the first voice asks, and God, Tyler feels so unwelcome here, he could cry, "Is this kid gonna be hangin' with us now?"

"Damn it, Bob, why don't you just shut the fuck up and stop being such a dick? Maybe that should be a new thing," Pete snaps, and Tyler presses himself into Brendon's side as he wills himself not to cry. Who would've known this would turn out to be such a disaster?

"Fine, I won't say shit else!"

"Good, you're doing us all a favor!"

"Fuck this, I'm out," and Tyler watches hears him start to walk away, and jeez, he hasn't even uttered a single word but he still managed to fuck everything up and cause drama in this friend group.

No one says anything for a moment as the Bob guy leaves the hallway.

"What's been up with him lately?" Ashley asks, followed by a sigh, "Sorry about him, Tyler."

He hesitantly lifts his eyes to settle them on her nose, and she offers him a sympathetic smile.

"S'okay," he nearly whispers before averting his gaze again to his lap.

"You know, it's totally cool that you're here," the third guy says, and Tyler shyly looks his way.

"Yeah, Bob's just a dick," the second guy adds, and Tyler looks his way too—there's something strangely familiar about him in a way, "I mean, he's usually not that bad, but it's not you."

"Um," Tyler starts hesitantly, and how does he form words and use them? How do people do this so effortlessly?

"Yeah?"

"You—you—" Tyler stammers pathetically, and he desperately looks to Brendon for help, who only seems curious to what he's struggling to say.

"Oh, yeah! He's really shy," Ashley comes to the rescue and crosses the hallway. She bends over to his level as she nears him, offering him her ear. He flushes sheepishly as he reaches out to brush her blue hair out of the way, and he can't help but admire how soft it feels.

"Ahh," he whispers, leaning forward to be sure she can hear him. She smells really nice—a flowery scent, and it's honestly really comforting. "That guy, um, he, like, looks kinda familiar."

She smiles comfortingly at him as she pulls away, and he decides that he really likes Ashley—he wants to be her friend. Plus she smells like flowers, and he really likes flowers.

"She said you look kinda familiar," she says to the oddly familiar guy before turning to look back to Tyler. "You remember Gerard, right? The guy who drove us to the skating rink?"

Tyler nods, then looks back to the guy, and—ohh, they must be related.

"Yeah, I'm his younger brother," he confirms, and Tyler guesses that makes sense. "I'm Mikey."

"Tyler," he says shyly before realizing that they already know his name, and he blushes sheepishly yet again.

"He's cute, I like him," the third guy declares, and Tyler hides his face against Brendon's arm to hide his shame-stained face.

"Isn't he!" Brendon agrees loudly, wrapping both arms around the boy and rocking him—Tyler isn't sure if he likes it or not. "We're gonna turn him into one of us!"

"I'm down," the third guy says, "He's real quiet and shy, we could break him out of his shell like we did for Mikey and Ryan."

"Good luck with that," Pete says, and Tyler can't help but agree. He isn't sure his shyness is merely shyness to begin with—Josh once said something about social anxiety?

"This is gonna be awesome!" Brendon says loudly, and Tyler can't help but disagree. He's pretty sure this is gonna suck so bad. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

188K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
893K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
997K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...