SHE IS MINE (JUNGKOOK FF) ✔️

By kyy_writes

In which Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in school, falls in love with Kim Y/n, the most popular girl in... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Get To Know Me
CHAPTER 30 ( THE LAST CHAPTER )

CHAPTER 13

12.7K 302 59
By kyy_writes

~ TIME SKIP~

Y/N'S POV

I was getting tired of walking around the street so I decided to go back home. I walked to the direction of our house and after a few minutes, I arrived home. I opened the door and closed it behind me. I saw Jungkook laying down at the sofa, sleeping peacefully. I chuckled softly because this big bunny right here is so cute.

I quietly walked towards him and kneeled down beside him, stroking his hair. I noticed his features and it he looks so handsome. His soft lips, his beautiful eyes, his nose, I just love every inch of him. I can't stop looking at him and didn't realize that he was crying.

I thought that he's dreaming so I decided to wake him up 'cause we have to go to school. I shaked his body a little bit and he said something in a low voice.

Jungkook: No...Please don't leave me, Y/N!

I suddenly froze at my spot and didn't know what to do. I stared at him.

Jungkook: I love you so much...Please give me another chance and don't leave me, Y/N!

I started to freak out and wanted him to wake up so I shaked his body a little harder.

You: Jungkook? Wake up, you're dreaming...babe?

He suddenly woke up that made me startled. He sat up and looked around his surroundings.

You: Shh babe, it's me.

Once he saw me, he gave me a quick kiss on the lips and hugged me tight.

Jungkook: Y/N, I thought you left me...!

You: I will never do that, Jungkook.

Jungkook: Y/N, I'm sorry if I got jealous a while ago. It's just that I can't accept the fact that you always mention V hyung's name, I don't want to lose you by my side.

You: I know...Now, let's go. We need to go to school.

I touched his cheek and gave him a peck on the lips. I stood up and turned around to walk to the fridge but Jungkook caught me and backhugged me really tight. He starts to cry on my shoulder, tears falling down on my neck so I gave him a little bit of access.

Jungkook: Babe?

You: Hm?

Jungkook: Can you please promise me something?

There was a short pause but I quickly responded to him.

You: What is it, babe?

Jungkook: Promise me you won't ever leave me.

I smiled a little bit and replied.

You: Jungkook, you just told me that for like the 3rd time. Of course, I told you also that I would never leave you.

Jungkook: Ever?

You: Yes and you know that, babe.

Jungkook: Thank you...I love you so so much!

You: I love you more.

He turned me around and kissed me deeply. I responded to the kiss without hesitation and he placed his hands around my waist and pulled me close, leaving no gap between us. We are having this sweet moment when...

Taennie: FINALLY!

We both immediately pulled out and touched our lips.

Jennie: Omg! I can't believe you two just had that sweet moment!

Taehyung: You two must love each other so much!

Me and Jungkook awkwardly looked at each other and smiled.

Jennie: Oh, come on guys! Don't try to hide it 'cause we already saw it with our poor virgin eyes!

You: Virgin, huh? *smirks*

Taehyung: Tsk! Y/N, what's with that smirk on your face?

You: You thought I didn't know? I heard so many moans and groans last night. Don't tell us that you two fu*ked-

Jennie: Y/N!

You: What? I'm just telling the truth! Right, Jungkook?

I turned to look at Jungkook who is giving me a confused look and I gave him the "Just play along with me!" look. Surprisingly, it works then Jungkook smirked also.

Jungkook: Mhm, right noona.

Taehyung: Let's just all go to school! Come on, guys!

Jungkook: But we haven't even eaten breakfast yet, hyung! Since you wanted to go to school now, you treat us!

You: I agree! Please oppa?

Jennie: What do you say, babe?

Jennie unnie turns to face Taehyung who is beside her.

Taehyung: *sighs* Fine...

You and Jungkook: Yay!

Taehyung: But promise me we'll be quick!

You and Jungkook: Alright!

Jennie: Okay, now let's go guys!

We all grabbed our stuff and me and Jungkook went to his car. Jennie unnie and Taehyung oppa went to his car. Jungkook opened the door for me and winked.

Jungkook: After you, princess.

His actions sent butterflies flying inside my stomach and I smiled sweetly at him. I went inside the passenger seat and Jungkook closed the door beside me. He went to the driver's seat and started to turn on the engine. He then drove all the way to the road, being followed by Taehyung's car behind us. I suddenly got a phone call from Jennie unnie and I picked it up.

You: What is it, unnie?

Jennie: Ya, tell Jungkook that we're going to Mcdonalds!

You: Oh alright, bye!

Jennie: Bye! Be safe and remember, me and Taehyung are behind you. I'm watching you, Y/N.

You: Ugh! Alright alright, fine!

Jennie: *chuckles* Okay, bye!

I ended up the call and told Jungkook to go to Mcdonalds and he nodded. After a few minutes in the road, we finally arrived at Mcdonalds. We parked our cars side by side and got out. We entered inside and I can smell the scent of THE Mcdonalds.

MCDONALDS:

Me and Jennie unnie decided to sit on the chairs then Taehyung and Jungkook will order. We talked about some funny things and stuff and we even planned a pool party at our house on Friday. I also told her that Ji-eun unnie talked to me last night so I can invite her.

Jennie unnie is shocked and happy at the same time then she agreed to let me invite her. We also decided to invite the other girls and boys. Taehyung and Jungkook came back with trays on their hands and we started to eat.

~TIME SKIP~

We were now done eating and it's already 7:30 am so we need to go to school ASAP. We went outside and entered the car fast. Jungkook started to drove to school, followed by Taehyung and Jennie behind us. After minutes of Jungkook driving, we finally arrived at school right on time.

We got out of the car and the 4 of us walked inside the school while many fangirls and fanboys were gathering us.

Girl 1: Omg! Taennie and Y/Nkook collab!
Girl 2: God I just love them to collaborate~
Girl 3: Y/Nkook and Taennie collaboration! I love them so so much~

We all smiled at all their cute reactions, saying we collaborated and it's actually true! We entered the school and saw Rosè and Jisoo with Jin and Jimin. While the other 3 (Jhope, Suga, Namjoon also known as the rappers of Bangtan) are just talking and we went to them.

Jungkook: Wow, Jirosè and Jinsoo collaborate! *smiles*

Taehyung: I agree.

Jennie: They just look so cute when they collab!

You: Guys, listen up! Me and Jennie unnie have been planning a pool party at our house on Friday afternoon, before evening comes.

Rosè and Jisoo: Oh, yes!

Jennie: Yeah, so make sure all of you will come!

Jimin: Alright!

Jin: When is it again?

Suga: Gosh! At Friday, hyung! Seriously, are you deaf or something?

Jin: Shut up!

Namjoon: Yeah, he is deaf for the age of 27 years old, hahaha!

Jin: Oh my god, thank you for reminding me that I'm old as fuck.

Jhope: Oh come on hyung, you really are!

Namjoon: By the way, you're welcome.

Jin: I hate you, guys.

Taehyung: Ya, let's go to class now before it starts!

Jimin: Let's go, Rosie.

Rosè: *blushes* Y-yeah.

Suga: *in his thoughts* Tsk! So weird couples.

Jisoo: Come on, Seokjinnie! So slow, ugh!

Jin: Oh my god Jisoo, just wait the hell for me!

We laughed at the two lovebirds and we all decided to go to our class before it starts. Me and Jungkook walked through the main hallway and said our goodbyes to each other before we enter our classroom.

Anyways, it's because we have different classes. Hjs classroom is at the left side and mine on the right so, I gave him a goodbye kiss and entered my classroom.

When I went inside, I only saw Sehun sitting in his chair while listening to some music on his earphone. Well, I guess he didn't saw me coming because he was just there with his eyes closed while he goes to the beat. I chuckled at how cute he dances while he's sitting.

~TIME SKIP~

-Lunch Time-

Class went by quickly and now it's lunch time. We had tons of homework to do so I guess I'm gonna be busy later at home. I fixed my things up and went outside just to see Lisa and Jungkook hugging.

I didn't want to bother them so I sneakily went straight to my locker, without them noticing me. While I put my extra stuffs in my locker, a tear rolled down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away 'cause I don't wanna show myself that I'm weak.

I sighed deeply and walked to the cafèteria to find my friends. Once I spotted them, I just went there to sit beside Rosè unnie. She noticed my actions and she asked me.

Rosè: Is something wrong, Y/N?

You: No.

I said in a low voice. She patted my back and I really really tried to hold back my tears but I ended up covering my face to pretend that I'm gonna sneeze.

Rosè: A-are you sure? Where's Jungkook?

When she asked that, I feel like my heart just froze at the spot and I feel like my body is just weakening.

You: I...I don't know.

Rosè: I thought he's with you...?

You: Well, I guess not today.

She sighed and hugged me to help me calm down. I can't hold it anymore so I ended up crying on her chest. I sobbed and sobbed 'till everybody noticed it.

Jennie: Y/N? Are you crying?

I didn't even bother to answer because it just hurts so much but I felt that Rosè unnie nodded her head because she moved a little bit.

Jisoo: Where is Jungkook?

I heard it once again. I can't take it anymore but to cry even louder but not too loud so everyone will not notice.

Jhope: Y/N...

Rosè unnie finally lifted my chin up and wiped my tears. She smiled at me and I smiled back weakly at her.

Suga: Y/N, what's wrong?

You: N-nothing...

Namjoon: Y/N, you're being too obvious. There is something bothering you then, tell us.

Jin: Yeah. We'll help you, baby Y/N.

Taehyung: Is it about Jungkook again?

I quickly looked up at him and gave him a confused look and asked him.

You: How did you know that?

Taehyung: I saw him hugging Lisa.

Everyone gasped at what he said.

Jimin: Y/N, you should stay away from Lisa. She's dangerous...you don't know her.

You: What do you mean?

Jimin: You girls don't know?

Me, Jisoo, Rosè, and Jennie unnie looked at each other with confusion.

Rosè: What do you mean, Jimin-ah?

Jimin: You don't know how many people she kidnapped to torture them with the help of Sehun.

We widened our eyes. S-she what?

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Words: 1941❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 1.2K 45
-UNDER EDITING- HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in readerxtaehyung tag on 5/23/2020 #2 in youxtaehyung tag on 7/14/2020 "About the picture.... it's-" Kim Y/n fi...
62.1K 2.1K 41
A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL NAMED KIM Y/N SECRETLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE PLAYBOY IN THE SCHOOL NAMED KIM TAEHYUNG. SHE IS CONFUSED WHETHER HE HAS THE SAME FE...
203K 5K 44
In which two best friends fall for each other.
432 19 20
Kim Taehyung, a bad boy and rich boy of the university and he fell in love with Jungkook in the party when he saw him for the first time. Jeon Jungk...