you're my crazy love - Short...

By sup3rnatura1g33kk

[COMPLETED] Obsession isn't a thing you can define. Much like emotions, obsession is located on a certain spe... More

Chapter 1: Eveyday is the same day.
Chapter 2: Sometimes dinner isnt tasty.
Chapter 3: Ariana is not on fleek.
Chapter 4: Atlanta 2016.
Chapter 5: Not scared of the dark.
Chapter 6: Confusion of my heart.
Chapter 8: To understand the devil.
Chapter 9: All my bad memories.
Chapter 10: All he had to do was smile.

Chapter 7: And the mask came cracking down.

85 10 6
By sup3rnatura1g33kk

"WHAT ARE WE?" I ask in Dylan, I'm laid in his arms with a blanket wrapped around us and finishing the movie he started.

"What do you mean?" He whispered with his eyes glued to the screen.

"Kyle is my boyfriend." I just let out, no sweet-talking needed. I felt Dylan tense under me and shift uncomfortably. "I-I had sex with him tonight."

"You what?" He exclaimed and paused the movie once again. "You slept with him?"

"You slept with my sister." I shoot back and he sucks in a breath. "Look, we did things that we obviously now regret. Let's just move past it, start over together."

Dylan looked at me hesitantly, like he wanted to talk about this more but would incriminate him with my sister further. We talked about the whole thing after our kiss, I let him know that I didn't favor him and Emily's history. He doesn't favor Kyle and I... well we aren't history.

He sighed and fell back into his seat facing his attention to the tv. He wasn't watching it but I interpreted it as a forced approval of keeping our mouth shut and moving on.

"One more thing," I added watching him from the side. "I have to go to Kyle's house tomorrow." I watched his jaw clench. "To end it with him."

Dylan lifted his side of the blanket and put it on me making it double layered. He stood up from the couch trying to avoid eye contact with me but I see him stealing glances at me.

"I'm going to go to bed." He said and headed to the guest bedroom.

"Dyl," I called for him and he stopped in his place. He didn't turn around, he stood there with his back facing me. "come sleep in my room. We can talk about this in the morning." I told him softly.

Dylan's body relaxed and he turned around.

"Sleeping in Annie Charles's bed?" He smiled softly. "Such honor."

"Oh, shut up." I waved my hand at him and sunk shyly into my seat. He smiled widely at me, bent down to my level, leaned over and planted a big wet kiss on my lips. He pulled away and I wiped my mouth with my sleeve, chuckling. "You're disgusting." I joked.

"You already knew that, baby," Dylan told me. Our faces inches apart, my lips so close to his. It wasn't playful anymore, the tension between us was filled with lust and want. "I really need to kiss you right now." He whispered, his minty breath fanned my lips.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I whispered back. I looked from his eyes to his mouth. I bit my bottom lip in excitement before looking back into his hazel eyes.

Suddenly, as if there was no time in the world, Dylan smashed his lips into mine. I felt his hands make their way around my waist. "Jump." Dylan quickly demanded before continuing to suck and nibble and do whatever he could to my pink swollen lips.

I jumped and straddled his waist, his hands carrying me by my bottom. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers into his thick dark hair. Dylan slowly made his way to my room with me still on top of him.

-

"I think I'm going to sell my iPhone and get a flip phone from Walmart," I said, laying on his bare chest. I'm watching my fingers trace shapes on his skin as I listen to the faint sound of his heartbeat.

"Why?" He asked softly. The sunlight shined through the window and lit up the whole room.

"Because..." I couldn't put my reason into words. "society." I went with.

Dylan and I didn't have sex. We were so close but we both decided that since our thing was new that we should be taking it slow. Some of it may have to do with the fact that 6 hours ago, I gave my virginity to Kyle. So, all we did was have a heavy make out session and go to sleep.

"Yeah, society sucks." Dylan agreed. "But, do you really have to sacrifice your expensive phone?"

"I really do," I whispered, right now I'm more in a trance... of love. Whatever that is. That the world around me just disappeared into nothingness and all I can recognize is Dylan. His smile, the sound of his voice when he says my name, the way his eyes twinkle when I laugh at one of his stupid jokes, he makes me feel so alive.

"You're kind of crazy." Dyl chuckled and pulled me closer to him. "I love it." I love you.

"I can't believe you called me crazy," I mumbled jokingly. "I mean you calling me crazy... now that's a doozy. Are you high or something?"

"Yeah, high on love." He playfully draws out. I feel his warm hands slip under my tank top and around my waist. Dylan flipped over me and hovered his body on top of mine.

His face inched closer to me and I prepared for another round of a sexy make out. Instead, he psyched me out and his fingers started tingling my sides. I erupted in pure laughter, jerking my body side to side just to get away from him and his torture. "Stop!" I laughed over and over.

"I don't want to." He teased me as he watched me suffer.

"Please..." laughter. "Stop!" Breathe. "Dylan!" I screamed.

All of a sudden, his fingers stopped only for one of his hands to cover my mouth. He hushed me and then giggled... a manly giggle. Like a deep, threatening giggle. Who am I kidding? It was a feminine, girly giggle. But it sounded hot coming from him.

"I heard your parents come home shortly after we went to sleep. We don't want to wake them up." I nodded signaling that he can trust me to be quiet. He lifted his hand and I smiled.

Buzz.

I sighed and grabbed my phone from the nightstand, leaning away from Dylan. I read the screen message and sighed once again.

Kyle

Hang out today, after school? ;)

"It's Kyle." I looked over at Dylan who was watching me. "I have to go over today and tell him."

"Please do."

-

I snuck out of the house, leaving Dylan in my bed, and made my way to Kyle's apartment. We have school in half an hour and I'm taking the city bus. Because my sister stole my car since hers is in the shop. And, right now, I know that I'm going to be late for school for the first time ever.

I knocked on his wooden door and waited for a few seconds. The door swung open and Kyle's lips landed on mine as a quick greeting. It made me so uncomfortable, like I had just cheated on Dylan when it's the other way around.

"Hey Kyle," I said softly. He smiled at me with his boyish smile and sparkling eyes. I heart clenched in sadness for what I'm about to do. He is so sweet and just amazing but I had a school girl crush on him. It wasn't real, it was at the moment.

I walked into his house and he grabbed his phone, he's wearing a blue tight shirt with dark jeans on but it's like 50 degrees outside from being so early in the morning.

"I'm so excited, it's going to reach 90 outside today." He explained like he was reading my mind.

"Kyle, we need to talk," I stated. He looked at me, still with his smile and his eyes clearly happy. I inched closer but still enough distance away. "Um- I don't think this is going to work out." God, I'm so bad at this.

"What?" He questioned in disbelief. His smile mellowed out and his eyes softened. He wasn't happy anymore and I did that.

"You are so amazing, but I'm not as into you as much as I thought I was," I explained.

"It's been less than a day. How do you know that?" He asked, his voice raspy. "Um- is it someone else?"

"Actually, there is." Oh my god, I'm a hoe. I am going from Kyle to Dylan and next, it's going to a random homeless person. "I am so sorry."

"I-" He started but ended up sitting down on his couch. "I really like you." I know.

"I am so sorry. I promise you that I never meant to use you or make it seem like that. I really thought it was going to last." I shifted my weight from side to side.

"I know. I guess- I mean it's not fine but it will be." He told me. "Let me give you a ride to school. That was the original plan so let's stick with it." He sighed and ran his fingers through his brown bangs. "And then maybe we shouldn't be friends anymore. It's going to be hard to see you with someone who isn't me." My heart pounded in my chest as he looked at me talking. "I don't think I could take it so this is for me."

"I understand." And I do, I felt the same way when he was with my sister. And then when I found out about Dylan and Emily. So I definitely understand where he's coming from.

"I'm going to get my jacket." He informed me and got up from his seat. I guess he's not excited about the weather anymore. He walked around me and to his room where I assumed his jacket was.

I sighed and looked around the empty living room. Books neatly in order on his shelf, his picture frames filled with pictures I assume is his and his family, and I welcomed the warm feeling the room radiates. I've never been here before, he told me about it, sent his address this morning, but I've never actually seen it.

In the corner of my eye, I see a cardboard box. Like a shoe box, with my name on it. My full name; Annie Elizabeth Charles. Curiously I pulled the box from the shelf and slowly made my way to the couch. I sat down, putting the box on my lap, and sucked in a deep shaky breath. Hesitantly, I opened the lid and scanned the items.

The first thing my eyes landed on was something cloth-y and faded pink. It looked familiar so I lifted it up to examine it. Then suddenly it hit me, this is my missing pair of underwear. My eyes widened in surprise, why would he have my underwear? This went missing months before Kyle even met Emily. He couldn't have gotten it if he's never been in my house before.

My shaky hands set down the pink panties and grabbed the stack of printed films. The shifts through the pictures and each one I took in left me more terrified. These were shots of me with Dylan, alone at school, family vacation, me changing in my room, in my bed sleeping. All of them taken from a distance, me obviously not knowing.

I went over the rest of the items, things taken from my room and other pictures taken of me way before I knew of Kyle.

He's been stalking me for years.

Horrified and confused, I stood up with the box in my hands and went to the door. Before I opened it, I pulled out my phone and used a free hand to start dialing 911. I was about to press call but instead, I felt warm strong arms wrap around my neck.

"I'm so sorry." Kyle's raspy voice whispered behind me, in my ear. His arm squeezed tighter and I could feel a deep pressure. I dropped the box and my phone on the ground. "You shouldn't have seen that."

My throat itches for air making me want to cough badly. I could feel my face heat up and turn deep tomato red. I clawed at his arm, pulling and scratching. I jerked my body around trying to loosen his grip but he stood strong.

I pushed my feet on the floor with all of my weight making him tumble back to the ground with me still in his arms. His grip loosened for just a second but that was all the time I needed to slip out. I coughed uncontrollably and forced myself up. I went to the door and grabbed the knob. The door was stuck, the apartment was old so it wasn't a surprise, just bad timing.

I yanked the door back over and over until it finally flew open. The air of the force fanned my face. My heartbeat against my chest, trying to escape. But I'm free.

And then it went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380 30 13
Someone is watching her, calculating every move of hers, analyzing every word she says. She can feel it but nobody believes her. She has so many susp...
307K 9.1K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
403K 15K 40
The rich kid with a perfect life is challenged to make the bad boy with a bad temper fall in love with him - and things get messy when he finds himse...
773 18 12
Matthew Kingston was the new student and was instantly scouted by the popular group of students for his charming looks. Jace Anderson, the school's b...