Okay, Cupcake

By Kassie_Kassie

A/N WARNING! This story has a very cliche setting and moves really fast. I'm trying to edit it but I want to... More

Chapter One
Pictures and names
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Authors note:

Chapter eighteen

2.4K 44 3
By Kassie_Kassie

"Cade is she your wife?" I ask him once again tears threatening to fall. He sighs and run a hand through his hair.

"It's complicated piccolo, please let me explain." He says in a voice full of regret. In all honesty I would love to think that he married her for love, but I know that he married her to hurt me. After me not doing anything he gets the hint to continue.

"It was a month after you left, I drank constantly. Morning, night, whenever. I was drunk all of the time. One night at the bar I saw Daliah and she started talking to me. She said that we should get married. I wanted to hurt you so fucking bad and I didn't care about the coincidences. I didn't care if you knew about it, I just wanted to hurt you. The next day when I was sober, I immediately regretted it. I've tried and tried to get a divorce but she won't fucking sign the papers. Ever since then I have been trying to be better, and get over you. That is until you came home." He tell me in a broken voice. I could tell he regretted it, like really regretted it.

"Do you have the papers?" I ask in a emotionless voice. He nods yes and answer with a curious voice,

"They're in my office."

"Can you go get them?" I ask and he immediately goes to get them.

"Now Daliah, I would suggest that you willingly sign the divorce papers. If you don't there are many other ways I can persuade you to." I say in a sickly sweet voice.

"My hubby would never let you hurt me, he loves me." She says in her annoying voice.

"It didn't seem like he loved you last night, or this morning. Damn he really must love you because he loved me so much it seemed like he couldn't love anything more." After telling her this she goes to punch me, which I easily block.

"Aww sweetie, are you sure you want to fight me? I wouldn't want to hurt that pretty little face of yours that Cade loves." I say right before I block another punch.

"Remember the first time we met? When I won a fight against Cade? Well he is four times as strong as you so imagine how badly how I could hurt you." I say holding her wrist tightly so she can't move.

"Now, I will kindly ask you to sign the damn divorce papers one more time." She sacredly nods her head while I drop her wrist and Cade gives her the papers. Once she finishes signing it, she looks at Cade.

"I could help your needs way better than that... Thing. Ever could." She spats before storming out slamming the door.

"You know you're hot when you're jealous." He whispers in my ear from behind me. He places soft kisses on my neck causing me to let out a quite moan. I turn around and wrap my legs around him, attacking his lips with my own. He walks up the stairs and into our room not once breaking the kiss. Once in, he roughly pushes me against the door, closing it in the process. I hurriedly pull off his shirt while he unzippers the top of my dress. While he does this I remember my surprise that Cami got for me and Cade.

"Cade, I have to go to the bathroom first." I say hoping he thinks that I just need to pee. He nods his head and gently drops me. I scurry into the bathroom and put on my present. Not wanting to walk out in just this, I put on a robe to cover up some. I walk out to see Cade only in his underwear. He looks up from his phone and furrows his brows in confusion.

"Why do you have a robe on?" He asks standing up and trapping me between the wall and him..

"I have a present for you." I say in the best seducing voice I can.

"Oh really, and what might that me?" He questions smirking

"Back up a bit and I'll show you." He steps back a few steps and I bite my lip. Hesitantly, I drop the robe revealing my lingerie. Cade hungrily eyes my body before grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him.

"God you're beautiful." He whispers before throwing me on the bed. He gets onto of me and start to attack my lips. My tongue fights his for dominance, he wins and continues to devour my mouth. His lips leave my own and he starts sucking on my neck. I let out a moan as he sucks on my sweet spot. One of his hands grip my ass while the other plays with my clit.

"Mhmm baby." I moan out loudly. Cade roughly rips off my undergarments making me smack his head.

"What the hell Cade!" He doesn't answer instead moves us so I'm on top of him with my ass facing him.

"Piccolo, you shouldn't have done that. I think you need a punishment."

"What kind of punishment, daddy?"

"How about fifteen spanks?"

"Are- are you sure? That seems like a lot."

"Relax, you'll like it. Now count and thank me after each one." Slap.

"One, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Two, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Three, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Four, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Five, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Six, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Seven, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Eight, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Nine, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Ten, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Eleven, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Twelve, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Thirteen, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Fourteen, thank you daddy." Slap.

"Fifteen, thank you daddy." By the end of this I was a wet, moaning mess. He never hit me enough to hurt me, just for it to sting a bit and to bring pleasure. He sticks one finger into me making me push my hips forward wanting more.

"Ahaha, greedy girls don't get the good stuff." He says before shoving another finger in my vagina. He shoves a third finger in and moves them around.

"Mhmhmh daddy." I moan out about to cum until Cade pulls his fingers out. He sticks his fingers in his mouth and sucks my juices off. I angrily glare at him, mad he didn't let me finish. He goes to the nightstand and pulls out a pair of handcuffs. I curiously look at him as he grab my wrists and handcuffs them to the bedpost.

"I'm going to fuck you all night long so you can't walk tomorrow." He says before moving his face down to my vagina. He start to eat me out making me pull his hair and moan loudly.

"PLEASE DADDY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why don't we go to a diner with Iken for breakfast?" Cade asks me as I straddle him, placing kisses on his chest.

"I would love that, and I'm sure that Iken will be thrilled to get to know his dad. While we are out we can get stuff for Iken's room." I tell him smiling and giving him a quick peck on the lips before getting up to wash the sex off of me.

"We can also look for a building to open your fashion store in." He says while joining me in the shower.

"Get out if you stay in we're never leaving!" I scold him reaching for the soap, which he grabs before me.

"Relax, I won't try anything if you won't." He tells me while shampooing my hair.

"Can't make any promises." I say before moaning while he massages my hair. I turn around so I'm facing him and kiss him.

" Weren't you just the one that said no sex?" He asks making me smirk.

"I changed my mind." I say before attacking his lips with my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting out of the shower I put on light jeans with a hole in the knee, a white tank low v-neck tank top, brown heels, and a brown hand bag. We are currently sitting in the diner that I first met Cade in. Him and Iken started talking about football a while back so I just zoned out.

"Yeah yeah I know... I do not Drake!.. Bye babe I love you too." I hear my former best friend say into his phone. I look towards the door and squeal getting up and running towards him. I jump onto him causing him to fall onto the ground, not expecting me.

"RYAN" I shout as he groans from getting thrown onto his back.

"Rem? I thought you were dead, when I never got the call that you made it I automatically assumed the worse." Ryan says his voice cracking.

"Before you do anything drastic just know that I love him and forgive him for everything. " I say talking slowly, making sure to get my point across.

"Forgive who? What the hell happened Remi?" Ryan says with anger, curiosity, and betrayal in his voice.

" Cade kidnapped me." I tell him knowing he will want to know more but not wanting to get into it with my son watching.

"And I have a son." I add hoping to calm him down.

"Did that bastard rape you?" Ryan asks clenching his his fists.

"No! Of course not Ryan, he may be a ruthless killer but he would never rape me. I'll explain everything later, I promise. However, in the meantime would you like to meet my son?" I ask him already knowing his answer.

"You better have named it Ryan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 19.6K 148
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
90.7K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
261K 7.5K 131
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
21.5K 1.6K 41
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...