The Penpal Project

By yourmykryptonitexx

A story told through letters and texts; Jenn is assigned a new class project in school. She has to write a le... More

The Penpal Project
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 5

5.1K 206 8
By yourmykryptonitexx

Matthew! Go look up "awko taco" in the dictionary! I DARE YOU!

When you told me you were British, I got so excited. I mean, if you were Australian I would still be excited! But still, you're British. Oh my gosh.

You do not know how badly I want to go to England and when you talk about it, like the tourists attractions and stuff, it makes me want to go even more! I mean, California is fun sometimes but after you've been living here for your whole life, you get bored with everything.

Tell me more about your dare stories! They're so funny! I've got a few of my own but they're probably not as good as yours. My life is...chill. I don't have much stories to tell. Like I go surfing and hang with friends but I don't dare my friends to go dance like that in front of people. You can pay me $10,000 to do that and I still wouldn't. I'd be so embarrassed that I would wear a bag over my head for a few years.

Oh no! Free period is over so I have to go to French class now! Bye!

From,

Jenn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 1.6K 35
Add in a normal, sarcastic apparently "different" high school girl and "the" hot, popular douchebag of a high school player, and voila : there you go...
658K 25.6K 28
"Bro, she cheated on me" "Who dis?" "Yea, I saw her kissing all over the guy" "Is this an April fools joke?" "I should've confronted her " "Haha this...
8M 491K 110
Bailey is taking her yearly flight to her father's house in Florida for the summer. When her plane gets delayed, she's forced to spend a few hours at...
751K 54.9K 39
in which lennon accidentally swipes right for noah on tinder and lands herself in the middle of a very sticky situation