Reborn

By tea_andbiscuits

"I never really thought about the day I would die. Death and I were old acquaintances, having known each oth... More

• THE HOUSES •
• Prologue •
• Teleite •
• Goodbye •
• Vharys •
• Blindness •
• Songs of the past•

• FOREWORD •

411 42 24
By tea_andbiscuits

Six Houses.

One Crown.

It was game of power, greed, revenge, swords and fire. But in the end, only one would raise from the ashes to sit on the throne of the Kingdom of Kallera.

Blood will be spilled, secrets will be revealed.
Crowns will fall and thrones will burn.
Peace will be forgotten, war will be welcomed.

This is the tale of a Kingdom in ruin.
And its possible savior.

Welcome!

Here a little sneak peek at my next journey! I decided to try to write a Fantasy this time, embarking in a tale of knights, dragons, revenge and power!

Fans of Game of Thrones! I suppose you could (hopefully) fancy this experiment of mine.

Bear in mind that English isn't my first language, so it will be possible for you to find spelling and grammar mistakes; anyway, I will do my best to provide you with quality work.

If you want, add this book to your library and stay tuned for more! It would mean the world to me.
Love,
Kate.

Copyright © 2019: the rights of this book belong exclusively to tea_andbiscuits. No part can be stolen and reproduced.

Disclaimer: The aesthetics and the banners are made by me, but I do not own the images. The rights of the images belong to the rightful owner.
The amazing cover is made by winterinheaven . Go check her works out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113 17 17
Queens. Kings. Castles. A Kingdom burned with the scars of the past holds its false princess hostage in the hopes of retaining its power. But not ev...
23.8K 1.3K 28
[Completed - Book 1 of the Blood Court Series] ❝ I thought I lost you Kaida... I swear I would have burnt the Palace to the ground...
809 71 20
"Why?" A painful whisper escapes my mouth. My vision keeps disappearing from the corners of my eyes. I can't hear the loud thunders of this stormy n...
33.4K 3K 74
The parallel lives of two princesses living a millennium apart are bound together in the most unlikely of ways. Princess Aebbé of Ardam, haunted by...