The Killers' Nightmare (A Fem...

By VeryClapped

This tale follows (Y/N) (L/N), an 18 year old high schooler. To call his life up until now 'subpar' would be... More

Slenda's Mansion
Zalga's Mansion
Chapter 1 | The New Girl, and a new start
Chapter 2 | Demons of the night
Chapter 3 | News spreads fast
Chapter 4 | First patrol
Chapter 5 | Vigilante work
Chapter 6 | The chase and the Gamer
Chapter 7 | New day, same Vigilante
Chapter 8 | Exchanging pleasantries
Chapter 9 | Meeting the Residents
Chapter 10 | A warm-ish welcome
Chapter 12 | A bit of renovation
Chapter 13 | Tale of the Past and a problem for Today
Chapter 14 | The after-show and the others
Chapter 15 | A Nightmare come true
Chapter 16 | A rude awakening
Chapter 17 | Recovery and meeting the other Residents
Chapter 18 | From an Angel to a Devil
Chapter 19 | Taking some control...
Chapter 20 | Introducing Someone
Chapter 21 | Helping out and an interrogation
Chapter 22 | A fight, a fix up and an odd situation
Chapter 23 | A strange turn of events
Chapter 24 | Something that nobody could've guessed (Lemon)
Chapter 25 | What now?
Chapter 26 | Kidnapped
Chapter 27 | Showtime!
Chapter 28 | Escape and relocation
Chapter 29 | Confusion
Chapter 30 | Escaping once more!
Chapter 31 | Time skipping on a whole new level
Chapter 32 | Plot Hooks gone wild
Chapter 33 | Chronal Shift
Chapter 34 | Happy Holidays?
Chapter 35 | On the First Day of Christmas...
Chapter 36 | Twas the Night of Christmas...
Chapter 37 | A very Happy New Year
Chapter 38 | Sleeping Beauty awakens
Chapter 39 | Casual home life
Chapter 40 | An odd series of events
Chapter 41 | A deal made and a promise kept (Lemon)
Chapter 42 | Calm day at home
Chapter 43 | The beginning of War
Chapter 44 | A Warrior does not waver
Chapter 45 | Crossing the line
Chapter 46 | Like Father like Son
Chapter 47 | Clean slate
Chapter 48 | 'Normal' life returns
Chapter 49 | Living with a new housemate
Chapter 50 | Almost a debut
Chapter 51 | Not-so-friendly reunion
Chapter 52 | Fusion of confusion
Chapter 53 | Clearing things up
Chapter 54 | Autopilot antics
Chapter 55 | Cat and Mouse
Chapter 56 | The Boss
Chapter 57 | Rekindling something lost
Chapter 58 | Diplomacy
Chapter 59 | Rhythms of the heart
Chapter 60 | Upper levels
Chapter 61 | A change of attitude
Chapter 62 | Murder on the dance floor
Chapter 63 | New revelations
Chapter 64 | Average school morning
Chapter 65 | School days
Chapter 66 | Mental meetup
Chapter 67 | Old yet new
Chapter 68 | Dishonourable mention
Chapter 69 | A Mother's love
Chapter 70 | Medical emergency
Chapter 71 | New information
Chapter 72 | Conflict
Chapter 73 | Under the radar
Chapter 74 | A developing plan
Chapter 75 | Altercation-Provocation
Chapter 76 | A plan in place

Chapter 11 | First day

24.9K 379 118
By VeryClapped

Still (Y/N)'s POV
I heard a mass of footsteps walk downstairs at once and come towards the kitchen. Eventually, everyone turned the corner and into view in their pyjamas before saying good morning to me and Slenda. At least everyone other than Jess, who just glared at me. "Good morning, all" I replied to the group as I leaned back against the counter. "Especially you, sunshine" I said as I looked towards Jess who only flipped me off in response, earning a giggle from a few others in the room.

"Well then everyone, breakfast is ready so help yourself to whatever you like!" Slenda said, showing off the food. Everyone quickly grabbed some plates and loaded them up with whatever food they thought looked or smelt good.
"Wow this is amazing! You really outdid yourself today, Slenda!" Masky exclaimed after she moved her mask and took a massive bite out of a pancake.
"I agree, this is amazing" Hoodie added, covering her mouth politely as she spoke
"Well as much as I'd like to, I can't take credit. This was from the kindness of our newest resident" Slenda explained, motioning towards me. I gave a shy wave as a response, not expecting all the attention to be focused on me so suddenly. The room fell silent for a few seconds before someone spoke up.
"Really?" Clockwork asked. "He really cooked all of this?" She questioned.
"I did, why do you seem so surprised?" I asked her.
"You don't seem like the type to know how to cook, I mean, you've got bandages for a shirt" she explained with a shrug. "Can't really call that the look of a master chef" she added.
"Yeah, I guess looks can be deceiving. But at the same time you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover" I stated, putting my hands in my pockets and leaning back on the counter.
"I guess that's fair" she replied flatly as she ate some bacon, her eye (and clock) seemingly lighting up as she did. "But damn it's pretty good!" She said with a smile as she began to wolf down some more food.
"I'm glad you enjoy it" I said, a genuine smile under my mask.
"I'b haf to be crazy not to!" She replied, still chewing a mouthful of food.
"Well in all fairne- actually, never mind" I said, deciding not to insult a killer first thing in the morning.
"Smart move" Slenda said, noticing what happened and causing me to chuckle nervously.

As everyone was talking and eating, throughout the entire time I never heard Jackie speak nor did I see her get any food. That was until I noticed that the kidney and it's plate were gone, along with Jackie herself. Out of curiosity, I tapped Slenda to get her attention. "What's up?" She asked, turning towards me and taking a sip from her cup of coffee.
"Do you know where Jackie went?" I asked her.
"I believe she went to her room to eat. She'd normally eat with the rest of us, but she may be scared that you may judge her... diet" she explained.
"You mean the fact that she eats organs?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Yep... Wait, how did you know?" She asked, her voice filling with confusion at the realisation.
"I'll explain later, or you could just go through my brain" I said with a shrug.
"Yeah, um, about that..." Slenda began.
"Before you say anything, I'm gonna go check on Jackie, I don't want my staying here to bother her" I said turning around and walking off. I swiped a slice of toast off of Benny's plate as I left and ate it quite quickly as I walked up the stairs, after I knew no one could see me. Once I got to the top, I turned into the vast corridor and saw a few specks of fresh blood leading towards Jackie's door. 'Looks like she went to her room' I thought, silently creeping closer. I was outside her room and put my ear against the door, making an attempt to judge if it would be a bad time to intrude. Listening closely, I could hear a squelch and some chewing noises from the other side.

With a smile, I opened the door and loudly said "Yo! Whaddup, Jack-ay?" as I walked in. She was sat on her bed and let out a yelp and fumbled with the kidney that she was eating. As she began to reach for her mask, I was already next to her and out of instinct I grabbed her arm. "Why do you need the mask?" I asked, loosening my grip but still not letting her go.
"I-I'm ugly, you'd think I look like a m-monster" she stammered nervously, hiding behind her hand even though she was turned away from me.
"I guarantee that I won't" I assured.
"Wh-what makes you so sure?" she asked, her face still hidden.
"I'm known as the 'freak' of my school, and yes I'm aware how wonderfully sweet that nickname is. But still, I'm 90% sure that I'm the ugly-monster here" I said, trying to mask the sadness in my voice. "So don't worry about shying away, I'm not gonna judge" I assured. I used my free hand to gently turn her head towards me, causing her to squeal a little. "Please can I see?" I asked kindly, now letting go of her arm. I could tell she tensed up at my asking, but she slowly and reluctantly lowered her hand to show me herself.

"Th-there. I told you I was ugly" Jackie said, playing with her hands in her lap awkwardly. Her face was like the rest of her skin, gray and she did actually have no eyes (much to my surprise). She also had razor sharp teeth and some blood dripping down the side of her mouth.
"You look... beautiful" I said kindly, causing her to blush. "Even if you are a messy eater" I let out a small chuckle as I used my thumb to wipe the blood away from the side of her mouth, making her blush even harder.
"Th-thanks" she managed to get out. "Wh-what about you? C-can I s-see your face?" she asked, looking(?) me straight in the eyes.
"Well, I guess I owe you this much" I said as I reached for my mask. I sighed as I pulled it down and looked into her eye sockets.
"Wow" she said, running the back of her smooth hand down my cheek.
"Yeah I know, I'm ugly as hell" I said with a sigh, my teenage insecurity baring itself.
"Wh-what!? That's nowhere near true!" She exclaimed as she pulled me into a hug.
"Jackie it's alright, I've lived with this face for 18 years. You don't need to lie to me" I said sombrely over her shoulder.
"I'm not lying! You're more handsome than anyone I've ever seen!" She practically yelled as she hugged me tighter. "And I've killed a lot of people, so the range is huge!" She added.
"R-really?" I asked embarrassedly, turning slightly red.
"Yes!" She said as she held me at arms length by my shoulders and looked(?) at me with serious look(?).
"Th-thanks" I said, a small smile on my face. "But either way, that wasn't the reason I busted in here" I said simply.
"Then why?" She asked, tilting her head a little in confusion.
"I wanted to ask why you didn't eat with everyone downstairs" I explained, sitting on her bed.
"W-well I... didn't want you to see me eat" she mumbled.
"Why not?" I asked.
"I didn't want to freak you out, and I was worried about what you'd think if you saw me eat a kidney first thing in the morning" she explained shyly.
"Jackie, I already told you. I know that you eat organs and I really don't care that you do. It's not like you're munching on mine after all" I explained, chuckling a little at my own joke. "So, will you please come downstairs and eat with us?" I asked as nicely as I could.
"I don't know..." she mumbled.
"Well I'm not giving you a choice" I said pulling up my mask. With that, I grabbed the plate with the kidney and tossed it above me. Once Jackie's attention was on the plate, I picked her up bridal style and the plate landed in her hands that she had held out.
She let out a small "eep!" when I picked her up but she hardly had anytime to resist as I began to jog out of her room and down the stairs.

When we got to the kitchen I set her down and motioned for her to sit down. She obliged and embarrassedly sank into the seat she chose as I grabbed an apple to munch on, just for when no one was looking. "So, Jackie, just out of curiosity, how does the kidney taste?" I asked as I took a bite out of my apple, making sure I was faced away from everyone as I spoke.
"I mean, it's kinda plain. But I get by" she said, nibbling at the organ. A slight frown grew under my mask from hearing this.
"Pass it here, I've got a plan on how to make it taste better" I said, holding my hand out.
"But I'm really hungry..." she whined, her sentence punctuated by Masky's stomach grumbling.
"Give me half?" I asked with a shrug.
"...I guess I can do that" she said reluctantly as she quite literally ripped the kidney in two.
"Thanks" I said as I held it in my palm. 'Yep, still squishy' was all I thought as I walked over to where I left all the cooking stuff and grabbed a pan that ended up being unused. With a smile I began to prepare the kidney the same way you would a steak, medium-rare to be specific. I began to hum a tune as I cooked, not realising that the conversations around me had seized and all focus was on me. After a bit more cooking time, and some more seasoning, it smelt surprisingly good. I grabbed a plate and put the half a kidney on it, and with a smile I placed it in front of Jackie. "Bon appétit" I said cheerily, adding a little bow at end. She analysed the food in front of her for a couple of seconds before picking it up with a fork. She sniffed it and took a savoury bite, her face lighting up as she did so.
"Sho good!" she exclaimed, her mouth still full. I chuckled a little at her reaction.
"I'm glad you enjoyed" I said with a smile.

"Well aren't you smooth?" Benny teased.
"It was really nice of him though" Sally added.
"And a really cute thing to do~" Clockwork said in a similar tone that Benny does when she flirts.
"I'm just being me, I'd rather not let my stay make someone uncomfortable" I said with a shrug.
"Your stay has already made me hate this house" Jess declared angrily, dramatically slamming the table with her fist still holding her fork. "What're you gonna do about that?" she hissed, standing up as she glared a hole through my head and pointed at me with a butter knife.
"Well, what would you like me to do?" I asked, putting a hand in my pocket and leaning against the counter behind me.
"You could d-" she began.
"Other than die" I said, cutting her off.
"Then just d-"
"Or disappear" I interjected once again.
"Fuck..." she said bluntly. "Just seem dead, don't look at me, don't acknowledge me and don't get in my way" she said as she stormed off with her plate.
"Can't say I didn't expect that..." I said with a sigh.

"Don't worry, (Y/N). She's probably holding a grudge since you beat her" Sally explained as she put a hand on my shoulder.
"Not to mention she's just a mega-bitch anyway" Jane chimed in.
"(Y/N)? That's a cute name~" Clockwork added from her seat.
"Hm? Oh yeah, I guess I never did fully introduce myself" I said as I turned to everyone present. "Well, I guess there's no time like the present. My name's (Y/N) (L/N), I go to school with Sally and I'm gonna be staying here from now on. I hope I'm not too hard to deal with" I said with a bow.
"Well, that's a nice way to do it" Jane stated.
"That's what I wanted it to come across as" I said standing back up straight. "Also, Slenda, please can I have my shirt back?" I asked, holding my hand out.
"Hm? Oh of course! My apologies for not giving it back sooner" she said placing it in my hand.
"No worries, I should've asked earlier anyway" I said, sliding it back on. "Also, can someone show me around? I'd like to know my way around if I'm going to live here" I explained to the small crowd in front of me. "I've already gotten lost today just finding the kitchen" I added with a nervous and embarrassed chuckle.

"I'll do it!" Benny called, jumping to the front with her hand raised.
"No, me!" Clockwork yelled back as she pushed her way next to Benny.
"I-I think I should do it!" Sally said, turning towards the two.
"I'll do it if you want" Jane said with a shrug.
"Well, I'll let you debate it amongst yourselves. Now if you'll excuse, me I have business to attend to" Slenda said before she teleported somewhere.
"We should do it!" Masky yelled, practically dragging Hoodie behind her.
"I'd rather just eat for now..." I heard Jackie mumble.
"You all could just show him together" Bloody Painter said as she walked away with her plate.
"If that stops you all from yelling, I say we go with that" I said putting my hands in my pockets once again. The girls looked at each other for a bit and huddled together to discuss something. After a little bit they turned to me and agreed that they'd all show me.

We walked around the house and I saw everything they had. Starting from the front door, the hallway itself was a pretty straight shot with doors lining the walls and with another at the far end. On the immediate right, there was a coat rack and storage-thing that was against the wall and home to several pairs of shoes. Also on that side, was a door that entered to a home gym that had pretty much everything that anyone would need. It had punching bags, all kinds of machines, free weights and even a sparring (boxing) ring. On the same wall, there were two more doors before the stairs. One was a supply closet that was pretty small and square, it seemed like it's only purpose was to house cleaning supplies and things of a similar nature. And the other was just a washroom, it had washing machines and dryers and I didn't really pay much attention to it.

The right wall however, had the living room on the immediate left of the door. It was huge and had: couches, a fairly large coffee table, beanbags, some consoles and a huge TV on the wall. Next up, was the kitchen. It had a door between itself and the living room for what I had assumed to be snack convenience, and the kitchen itself was wonderful. It was overall quite a dull gray, however the countertop was a shining black marble and there was a stained oak table with enough chairs to seat everyone. There was also a door that lead outside, just at the end of the counter. The cupboards themselves were also a stained oak, but a darker shade than that of the table. I thought it was a little odd but I ignored it as we all moved on. Next along was a bathroom, I wasn't sure why they had one downstairs when everyone most likely had one in their rooms but then another thought came to mind. 'I guess a lot of things on this side revolves around movie night' was my final thought before we moved swiftly on to the next room. It was an enormous concert hall, but none of the lights were on except for the spotlights aimed at the stage and conveniently showing the broad selection of instruments that they had. Benny got up and made an attempt at a comedy act, but only earning groans from everyone at her awful puns. I also noticed that all of the chairs were similar to chairs you'd sit on at a pantomime, complete with the folding seat-part. The last door on this side of the wall opened to reveal an enormous arcade, and with no windows to boot. "I'm guessing that the no-light policy in here was the choice of-"
"Benny" all the girls, aside from the one in question, said in unison.
"Called it" I noted, smiling a little. While we were in here, Sally was determined to play a few fighting games against me and I was happy to oblige. She was surprisingly good, so much so that on the first round she got a flawless victory against me. "Finally, a worthy opponent" I commented, looking over my shoulder at Benny.
"Our battle will be legendary!" Sally declared, adding to my sentence and earning a laugh from Benny and myself. After a few more rounds we left and I was presented with the final door.

"I'm... gonna stay out here..." Benny said, fidgeting behind me.
"You owe me a dollar" Hoodie said, holding her hand out towards Masky.
"Ugh, the one time I want her to act cocky..." Masky groaned, slapping Hoodie's hand with a single.
"Is there something I need to be worried about in here?" I asked, looking over my shoulder at half of the girls.
"You know our 'names', right?" Sally asked.
"For the most part, yeah" I said, giving both a shrug and a nod. "Sally Williams, Masky, Hoodie, Jane the Killer, Benny Drown- oh shit is this a pool?" I asked, cutting myself off at my realisation.
"Yep!" Clockwork said, grabbing me by the arm and dragging me in. There was a section before which had a tiled floor and drains at regular intervals. It was a changing room. After looking around a little I looked back up to see Clockwork taking her top off, only for Sally to jump in and pull it back down. I just shook my head and walked into the proceeding room and was amazed by the enormous pool. It was most likely Olympic sized and there was even a hot tub and the far end, which was pretty sizeable as well.
'Damn, this house is awesome' I thought, smiling as I left, once again walking past Clockwork who was still attempting to strip despite Sally's best efforts to stop her.

"Is that everything?" I asked, gaining everyone's attention once we were all out.
"Um... I think so" Sally said, not sounding very sure of herself.
"Well... there's the basement" Jane mumbled.
"And what's down there?" I asked, curious yet slightly afraid of what the answer could be.
"Well it's a, um..." Clockwork began.
"It's a torture room" Masky and Hoodie said together.
"Well then... I didn't exactly see that one coming" I said simply.
"We haven't used it much, it got used, like, twice because some dumbasses wandered inside when we were all asleep" Benny explained.
"Great..." I said, unsure of how to respond properly.

"Oh, by the way, do any of you know where Slenda went?" I asked as I remembered her teleporting away during breakfast.
"Oh, she's just getting your room ready" Sally explained.
"My room? How? But I haven't seen any spares so far..." I questioned.
"It's magic" Benny explained, punctuating her sentence with jazz hands.
"Haha, but seriously how?" I asked, slightly irritated about not getting a straight answer.
"No, she's serious" Clockwork said flatly. "For once..." she added slyly.
"Slenda can conjure certain materials out of thin air, so when we get a new member she extends the house a little and adds a room" Jane explained.
"Cool, I'm not gonna question it because I feel like you all probably don't know how it works either" I said with a shrug.
"She's a demon, it's best not to look to far into it" Jane said flatly.
"Noted. Do you think she's done?" I asked.
"We can go check!" Sally exclaimed, grabbing my hand. "She told me to bring you to the rooms" she explained as she speedily pulled me away.
"Okay okay, there's no need to run so f-" I was cut off as the right half of my body was slammed into the top end of the bannister. "Fast..." I finished as I fell down through the upstairs doorway.
"Oh my God! I'm sorry, (Y/N)!" She exclaimed as she helped me back to my feet.
"It's *grunt* alright. Can we just walk though?" I asked with a slight chuckle, holding my ribs.
"Of course, and I'm sorry. I got a little over excited that you'll be staying with us" she said embarrassedly as she played with her hands.
"Aww, that's sweet" I said, giving her a kiss on the forehead and making her blush. "Now let's go see my room" I said as I held out my hand for her to take.

Still red and silent, she gently held onto my hand and walked with me as we walked down the long hall. We soon saw Slenda exit a room at the far end. "Hello, you two" Slenda said, teleporting towards us.
"Hey" I said normally as Sally only waved, unable to speak.
"Well then, (Y/N), your new room is ready. Would you like a look?" Slenda asked.
"Yes, please. And thank you so much for doing this" I said gratefully.
"It's no problem, you're a part of the family now" Slenda said kindly as we walked. I stopped about halfway down the hall when I realised that Sally wasn't following.
"Excuse me for a second" I said to Slenda before I walked back to where Sally was stood. "Hellooooo? Anyone home?" I asked as I waved my hand in front of her face. After getting no response, I sighed and picked her up bridal style.
This earning a surprised "eep" from her, unsurprisingly.
As Slenda looked at me confused, I said "I think I broke her" with a laugh as I carried Sally to her room. I laid her on her bed while she was still a shade of red that would make blood jealous and walked back out to see Slenda. After I shut Sally's door, Slenda led me to my new room.
"This is now yours" she said as she opened the door to show me inside. The inside was the same size as all the other rooms, leaving me plenty of room to do whatever or place whatever where I would like. There was a king sized bed with (F/C) pillows and a (S/F/C) bed cover. There was a desk that faced out of the window, giving me a gorgeous view of the lush forest. The bed had a bedside cabinet on each side and one of them had a lamp on top of it. There was a 50 inch flatscreen TV on the wall and faced the bed. It also had an ensuite as well as a small walk-in wardrobe.

After taking it all in, I could help but wrap Slenda in a tight hug. "This is amazing! Thank you so much, Slenda!" I exclaimed, the smile refusing to leave my face. She was taken slightly aback at my sudden action, but eventually returned the hug.
"It's quite alright. But we still need to go back to your house and gather your things" she explained as she let go.
"Alrighty, how're we getting there?" I asked.
"I'll just teleport us" she said with a shrug. "Now please hold on" she said, offering her hand. I took it and let the static overtake my vision.

'My life just got so much better!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 45 18
My first "piece" technically. I find it hard to write fiction so I am trying to do something fictional but also basic for my first piece on this app...
496K 16.2K 41
[COMPLETED] "There's something I just have to do. Remember that incident with BEN?" I frowned and slowly nodded my head. "Well, I need to make sure...
96.6K 712 26
This is a way for me to start writing and let my emotions to flow. I hope you enjoy as this is my first story. Have a nice day/night! (this story has...
221 12 7
Hello and welcome to my little cute story. I have been a huge fan of creepypasta during the great amount of my teen years, that also infected my adul...