New Stars- BOOK 2 ADRIENNETTE...

By fangirling15051

As Adrien falls for Marinette, he wants to spend more and more time with his classmate, including as Chat Noi... More

Forgetting
Initial consequences
Initial reactions part 2
Bad things and Bad thoughts
The dare
'Guys, just leave Lila, she's new,'
'I didn't kiss you, you kissed me!'
'HI mil- Agghh!'
'M'lady? M'lady!'
'You like her!'
"Because, you know you can always tell me, right?"
"Are we, erm, having a moment?"
"That's my ex-boyfriend!"
"It's a celebrity crush, not a real one!"
"It all starts with you,"
"M'l-ladybug? Where are you?"
"Why are you perving at my collarbones?"
IMPORTANT
"Girls like that don't come along that often,"
"I hate lying,"
"Okay, we have a slight problem,"
BLM
lol

New day.. And new students?

8.2K 130 284
By fangirling15051

MARINETTE'S POV

'Marinette? Marinette!'

I pull something over my head, anything to block the blinding light.

'Wake up!' Tikki says near my ear, 'Adrien is here!'

Upon hearing his name, I shoot up and rub my eyes quickly. I look around me, dazed, recalling last night's events as I take in the view off my balcony. Tikki is laughing.

'I'm so sorry, Marinette,' she says between gasps for air, 'It managed to wake you up though,'

I pretend to scowl. I mean, obviously I am a little disappointed, but at least I have enough time to get ready.

What to wear, what to wear?

It's the first day back this year, and I want to make sure i have the perfect impression in front of Adrien. And everyone else, of course.

It's still freezing as well. Not cold enough for there to be any snow, unfortunately, but cold enough to casually freeze to death in class.

I rummage through all the clothes i recently sew. Well, I didn't actually sew them, but Alya and I spent the entirety of winter break revamping our closets and just updating our style.

After a while of deliberation, I settle on a half-sleeve deep purple cardigan, which I actually trimmed down. Paired with my old plaid skirt, which is quite short (hopefully I don't get done for dress code) and some dark tights, I actually look halfway decent.

I pack my new school bag my parents got me for Christmas, throw a woolen scarf over my head and a cute dinky little bracelet Alya got me for New Year. A quick brush through my hair and a little mascara, and I'm leaving the house, waving to my parents.

As I step down the stone slab stairs, I am full on bombarded by flashing cameras and screaming people.

How did I forget about this?

'Miss Dupain-Cheng! How do you react to the allegations made against your good friends, Ladybug and Chat Noir?' (IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK ONE, READ IT NOW!)

I ignore these comments. All the happiness is drained out of me when I remember the release later today.

I push through the crowd and speed walk to school, blanking the reporters trying to keep up with their microphones. As I reach the gates, I shake my head when asked the same, repeated question.

No comment.

'Girl, you look amazing!' Alya appears besides me and I greet her as we make our way to class.

'Remember your new year's resolution!' She says in a sing-song voice, winking as she pushes the classroom door.

I roll my eyes. Alya made my new year's resolution (to be in a relationship with Adrien) for me. As we walk inside, we join the girls discussion.

'Alya! Marinette!' Mylene claps her hands, 'You haven't seen the new students, have you?'

I exchange glances with my bestfriend, who raises her eyebrows.

'New students?'

'Yeah,' Alix says, 'Don't you know? We've got six new people joining our class today,'

'Six!' Alya and I are both quite stunned.

'I know, it's because Kember Ridge got burnt over the holidays, so their students are transferring to all the other regional schools,'Juleka says, 'My dad reckons it will take months to restore the school,'

I sigh. Juleka's father is on the school board, so anything Juleka says is probably true.

'I'm excited!' Rose grins from ear to ear, 'I hope there's some new boys!'

There's a chime of agreement, until an all to familiar drawl interrupts everyone.

Chloe flips her hair, 'Fat chance! I know for a fact that all the Kember Ridge students are awful,'

Sabrina adds a 'yeah,' whilst shuddering.

'Guys,' I decide to intervene, 'we can't judge them when we haven't even met them,'

'Well, I have met them, so..' Chloe sighs, 'I was so unfortunate to have had to attend that shithole before here,'

We decide not to comment on her swearing.

'They can't be that bad..' i prompt her to go on, and she shoots a glare at me.

'If you think I'm bad, then you've got a treat in store,'

I consider this. I mean, Chloe just admitted that she isn't the nicest person ever. I mean, this whole ladybug-and-chatnoir controversy is down to her.

'What's this?' Ivan wraps his arm around Mylene, and we realise that the boys have been listening to our conversation.

I look for Adrien, and my eyes meet his. I can't help but smile, and am over the moon when he returns it.

'I reckon none of them will be anything compared to me,' Kim flexes his muscles, and nearly everyone groans.

Much to Kim's dismay, Miss Bustier happens to walk in at this very moment, followed by a few new heads.

'Hello everyone, hope you had a great winter break!' She says, 'All of you, in your seats now, please,'

The group disassembles as people walk to their seats.

'Here goes,' I mutter to no one in particular, but to my surprise Chloe lifts her head, obviously hearing what I've said.

Then the strangest thing ever happens. The corners of her mouth rise slightly as she gives me a tiny, sympathetic smile. Although i am shook, i smile back not to be rude, and she looks me up and down before nodding approvingly.

'Not bad, Dupain-Cheng,' she says, sitting down in her place whilst i'm just left there, slightly stunned.

Miss Bustier calls my name and I quickly sit in my seat, still confused.

'What just happened?' Alya whispers, equally in shock.

I shrug, and Adrien turns and raises his eyebrows questioningly, before smiling and turning back.

'I'm sure you've all heard of the unfortunate incident that happened at Kember Ridge,' our teacher continues, 'And i know you will welcome your new classmates with open arms, why don't you six introduce yourselves?'

I turn to the six teenagers stood at the front of the class.

The first is a boy with a guitar case slung over his shoulder. His blue-dyed hair dipped into his eyes and he constantly swept it back.

'Hey, I'm Luka,' he says, looking at the floor,'I like music,'

Wow. Real helpful.

He tosses his head to the blonde guy besides him.

'Sup guys, I'm Brandon, I skateboard and stuff,' He grins, showing porcelain teeth and I hear Rose sigh dreamily.

Standing besides him, a brunette with pink dip-dye looks at us. I smile at her, and she grins back, 'Hi, I'm Erin, and I like sewing and fashion, as well as acting, and this is my best friend, Hailey,'

She beckons to the girl stood next to her, with the most amazing icy purple hair, 'yeah, I'm Hailey, I'm a dancer and I like to act as well. Erin and I met each other at stagecoach, and we've been best friends ever since,'

Alya whispers besides me, 'these two seem nice,'

'Yeah, I wouldn't mind being friends with them,' I decide.

Stood quite a distance from everyone else, two girls stand besides each other look around judgmentally.

'I'm Avery, and I act here and there, but unlike some, I'm actually talented,' A girl with highlights bleached brighter than Chloe speaks, and the girl besides her snickers.

'I'm Lila,' her brunette friend takes over, 'I'm a really good actor, if I don't say so myself, I'm good at most things, and I'm single, blonds are so my type,'

Her and her friend both find this hysterical and I nudge Alya.

'I don't like them two at all,'

My friend nods, 'I guess Chloe was right, huh?'

I glance at our classmate, writhing in her seat, manicured nails digging into her desk.

'What did she mean about blondes?' I whisper.

'I don't know, but she looked right at Adrien,' Alya replies, 'Look at the poor guy, he looks so awkward,'

Adrien squirms uncomfortably as Nino whispers something to him.

I feel a terrible sensation growing in the pit of my stomach. We've been back for what, 10 minutes, and I already know that this semester is going to drag out painfully slowly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! What do you think of chapter 1 of book 2?

If you haven't read book 1, you should read it now because the storyline won't make sense. Feel free to comment, vote and share with your friends.

Bug Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 5K 33
Adrien is frustrated by the dating rumors going around. People are assuming that he is playing with Chloe and Marinette, when Ladybug is the one he t...
76.2K 4.1K 47
When an akumatized victim begins to attack Marinette with the supervision of Hawkmoth, Chat Noir attempts at being her protector. Due to a distracti...
483K 11.3K 60
During their Junior year in Highschool, Marinette was forced to go back to her roots. The country of China. Leaving her friends, and Adrien was hard...
233K 4.8K 33
[UNDER EDITING]Marinette and Adrien take on Hawkmoth in the final battle, overcoming challenges Ladybug never thought she'd face again... including C...