So What It Is ? ( Nba Young B...

By Shesofatty

Started December 18, 2017 Publish January 16, 2018 More

Gangsta 🏁
Ride 💘
Rubbers đŸ—ē
22 đŸšĨ
Living 💚
Another baby đŸģ
Secrets ?
Atlanta đŸĻ„
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Twenty -
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Thirty

Twenty Nine

1.4K 49 19
By Shesofatty

Kentrell

It was the next day and I was feeling good, I got everything straighten out with my girl you feel me so I'm feeling godly. I did spend the night of course it felt like home too just being in the same house as my baby.

This morning I woke her up to breakfast in bed and she still eating that right now, today I'm going have some girls come over and do her a makeover because I wanna take her out and show her how appreciated she is.

"Kentrell!!." She yelled and I just ran upstairs seeing her in bed eating. "Wassup ?" I said sitting on the bed.

"Can you check and see what I gotta do today on that calendar." She said pointing where her makeup table at I nodded and went to go look.

"You gotta go grocery shopping." I said and look back over at her. "Alright, thanks you." I walked in her bathroom and filled the tub up with warm water and bubbles.

"What you doing ?" Lexis said. "Making you a nice bath, I gotta make a run so when you get done eating take you a nice bath and put on some comfortable clothes." I said

*******************

"How is she ?" She asked and I shrugged. "She taking it day by day, she pretty much don't have a lot support so that's why I'm there."

She nodded while smiling. "Well that's sweet, are you moving back up here or staying in Baton Rouge ?"

"Come on now ma you know how I feel about rouge I think if me & lexis get back on a good page we can move somewhere else." I said and my momma chuckled. "You still love her do you ?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah and I never stop but you know I made a big fuck up so right now I'm just being there for my baby." She pinch me.

"Ight my bad." I said rubbing the spot. "But I'm just trying right my wrongs."

"Let me tell you something it's take a lot for a women to forgive a man once they did them wrong, before the forgiveness it's so much pain built up in them, I didn't raise you to hurt woman nor did your grandma and next time you hurt another girl I'm beat your ass." She said eyeing me and I sighs sipping on my drink.

"Alright ma I'm not, you got my word." I said and she only rolled her eyes. "Ight look here I got to go tell lexis I hope she feel better." She said and I got up and hug my momma tight. "I got you." I said and let go watching my momma walk to her car.

"Hey is you nbayoungboy ?" This girl said and I just nodded she was smiling real hard with her friends behind her. "Yeah wassup?"

"Can me and my friends get a picture ?" She asked and I stood up pulling up my pants.

"Of course tell them to come over here." I said and the girl wave her friends over one of them gave a stranger they phone and we gathered together to take the pictures.

"And there." The man was done taking the picture and gave the girl back her phone.

"Thanks you, tell lexis I said hey." She smiling and I nodded pulling out my phone to FaceTime her.

She answered with her makeup done & hair she had rollers in her head. "Aye come here." I called out to the girl.

"You can tell her." I said and she screamed jumping up and down. "Oh ma gawd heyyy you so pretty." The girl said and her friends just watched as they cover they mouth.

Lexis just laughed. "Thanks you." The girl walked away waving. "Why you didn't tell me nothing I'm on here looking like somebody grandma with these big ass rollers." She said moving around.

"Say fuck that shit you look good." I said and she blushed. "Thanks you, where you at ?"

"I was having breakfast with my momma, she hope you feel better." I said.

"That's sweet I miss her." She said poking her lips out. I walked out the restaurant and went to my car getting in.

"I'm finna be on my way, them girls still there ?" I asked and she nodded. "All these damn surprises I almost slap one of the girls cause I didn't know who the fuck they were." I laughed and back out going on the highway.

"You some else, I'm call you back though baby." I said looking at her and she scrunch her face.

"Kentrell stop playing with me, bye." She said and hung up I chuckled she'll come around sooner or later.

**************************

After ripping around trying get things together and people, everything was coming along we had the DJ with the food and people who take pictures. I was throwing lexis a Get Well condo party and everybody me & lexis knew was there from Baton Rouge & Memphis was there, it was looking real good.

"Aye kentrell where to put this ?" Kd said holding blue flower that spelled lexis name in black I grabbed them and walk to put them by the door.

I saw three talking to some girl and I shake my head this nigga was always trying get into somebody panties.

"Three man come help me with this." I said and he look back at me then the girl. I watched as he came to me and look at me confused.

"What you need help with ?" He asked and I shrugged. "Nothing I'm just trying save you face cause you starting to slip on your pimping." I said and he laughed.

But I just look serious looking over at jayla as she have a conversation with a group of girls, probably about makeup.

"You tripping we not even fucking with each other nomo." Three said and I shake my head.

"It don't matter three, you don't entertain another girl in her face that shit still disrespectful." Teyona said passing by rolling her eyes holding a box.

"Shut up smurf stay out the business." He started and teyona look back smirking. "You talking loud enough so it's really everybody's." She said now leaving away.

I walked away looking around at everything things was looking good. I called lexis to check on her.

*******************

"Hello" Lexis said on the phone checking out her nails she just got done. "Where you at ?"

Lexis smirk hearing kentrell voice. "I'm in the truck, the driver is taking me to this fancy restaurant."

"I'll meet y'all there, you enjoyed your makeover how you feeling ?" He asked, kentrell was putting the glasses on the table with the fruit bowl.

Lexis was smiling ear to ear on how kentrell was treating her she haven't felt this way in a long time.

"You know kentrell you don't have to do all this, we could've just watched a movie and stayed in."

Kentrell smackes his teeth. "Shut up, I got you call me back when you get there." He said and lexis nodded.

"Alright bye." Lexis said hanging up

Lexis text mani back after explaining everything to him he was acting jealous but he was the one that didn't stop by no more.

Mani: So you hanging out with him again after he broke your heart? I'm not understanding

- I'm having a good time right now and I don't need you throwing shit up in my face, I forgave him and moved on.

Mani: oh right okay, that's cool just don't come texting me when he got you crying feeling like you finna die.

Lexis looks up from the message shaking her head not knowing mani would say hurtful shit but she didn't cry or anything she just simply poured herself some wine that was in the ice bucket.

The truck came to a stop and she tuck her phone in her purse and got herself situated, she look in the mirror and fix her hair a little.

"You ready ma'am ?" The driver asked and Lexis put on a smile. "Yes sir." The man nodded and step out the car coming to open her door, lexis text kentrell that she was there.

The door open and lexis looks at the building it was a tall building with cars parked everywhere and people was standing out waiting for lexis she grab the driver hands and step out.

She walked and with every step was a click from her heels against the marble floor at the entrance, lexis saw kentrell and smiled she didn't know what he was doing.

"You look beautiful and the sun making you look even more gorgeous." Kentrell said eyeing her body, lexis got small but she still had a figure and the dress she was wearing most definitely was wearing her.

Lexis had her makeup done with long bouncy curls that touch her mid back she was rocking this Black Versace dress that hugs her body just right with these Louie Vuitton sliver heels she was looking like a meal.

"Thanks you, you don't look to bad yourself I see you looking all handsome." She said giggling and Kentrell nodded. "I try my best, I get it from you."

"Yeah right now what we supposed to be doing, we at condo apartments and shit." Lexis said looking around.

"See that's what I be saying you talk to much." Kentrell said holding her so the people can take pictures. "Bitch, kentrell stop playing with me before I pop you."

***************************

After taking pictures kentrell went up to the room and you could hear the music from miles away but they still didn't go in, kentrell trying tell lexis how he feels and why he was doing this but lexis was growing annoyed.

"Just open the damn door kentrell." Lexis said whining, kentrell was doing a speech to her but she wasn't having it.

"You so damn mean with your pretty feet ass." Kentrell said laughing, lexis chases after him and he laughed running around.

"Okay lexis damn I'm done playing." Kentrell said finally stop and lexis caught up to him hitting him in the arm. "Stop fucking playing now come on, got me running around on this floor, going sweat out my curls." Lexis said hitting him some more then walking back to the room.

Kentrell open the door and lexis walk in looking amazed, the theme was black and silver you had pictures of lexis on the walls and it was food set up and decoration everywhere. The flowers was sitting on the table with a note on it, lexis had balloons on the floor.

She walk to the table and grabbed the flowers and smelled them. "Wow, you did this ?" She asked turning around smiling at kentrell who turned the music down.

"Not all of it, I had help." He walk to the counter and stared at lexis who was reading the note out loud.

Dear lexis,

First I just wanna tell you how sorry I am from miss treating you and doing you wrong, I love you with all my heart from when I first saw you at my concert I knew you had to be my girl, I then saw you at the store and finally got to talk to you.. from there on out I really enjoyed myself with you, things got bumpy and we fell apart I never felt pain like that since my grandma passed. I didn't know what I was doing and I regret a lot shit I still wish we had a baby cause you the only girl i want with a child, i fucked you over plenty of times and you took me back time after time not judging me at all, that's what I love the most about you, you understanding and caring. I truly apologize, I love you lexis I hope we can go back to our old ways.

Seriously, big daddy trell

Lexis was crying and kentrell just hugged her, thinking of the time they been together it was a lot fuck up but they never gave up on each other.

"Lexis look at me, stop crying you know I don't like to see you down." Kentrell said stepping back and wiping her tears, she look up at him and hugged him tight.

People came out the cut and watch the sene and Ben was looking surprised. Kentrell Rock them back and fourth, girls was looking in "Aww" and niggas was lowkey cheering Trell on.

"I got you okay? I mean that shit everything I said, none this shit supposed to be happening, just trust me ight?" Kentrell asked and lexis looked at him and nodded.

"Turn around." Kentrell whispers in her ear and she do as told and scream. "Oh ma gawwwdd, you didn't tell me nobody was here I'm crying and shit." Lexis said and people laughed.

She ran to Ben and teyona lexis group hugs them and three join with boomer. It been a while and lexis was happy.

******************

"What y'all doing here ?" She asked stepping back eyeing them. "For you, we had to come surprise you cause it been a while."

"I been missing y'all so much, I'm so glad y'all here." Lexis said smiling. "Come on you haven't seen the whole condo." Teyona said grabbing her hand walking to the back.

Lexis room was filled with green and black balloons with her name spelled out in rose petals. She walk to the dresser and grab the Hennessy bottle and pop it open taking it to the head.

"You like it ?" Kentrell said watching her as she smiled at the room. "Yeah I really appreciate you and this."

Kentrell nodded walking to her and teyona left out, he wrapped his arms around her rocking them back and forth as the music blasted through out the whole condo.

"I need talk to y—" he started but got cut off.

"Lexisss come here we wanna show you something." Teyona said pulling her away from Kentrell going in the kitchen.

It was a big cake with lexis and her puppy on it smiling it was a necklace that said Miracle.

"This bitch look good, thank you." She said side hugging Teyona.

Kentrell sighs telling the Dj to cut down the music a little and put his focus on the crowd, everyone was talking or either taking pictures.

Lexis cough and took the bottle to the head again and looked around. "Can I get everyone attention?" She yelled.

Some people was still talking just being disrespectful, lexis rolled her eyes sitting the bottle down.

"Shut up bruh !!" Ben yelled with a mug and people instantly stopped talking and looked at lexis.

"Okay so its some I been hiding from everyone and I'm not sure how everyone going take this but.." She paused. "I was giving a short amount of time to live from me getting sick loosing weight and from my hair falling out just a lot stuff." She said and people was whispering.

"But that all came to a end when someone, someone that I still had a soft spot for came and saved me." She said looking over at kentrell he was grinning. "I'm so thankful for him y'all from what we been through and everything we never gave up on each other. The road was bumpy and hard but we got over that shit."

She started to cry. "I um... I-I just wanna say I love you and I mean it from the bottom of me, thank you for always loving me even when I did some fucked up shit. I honestly think you the only nigga understand me kentrell." She said crying and kentrell grabbed her face and kissed her deeply everybody was in Aw's.

**********************

The night had fell and everyone was gone Lexis was just getting out her bubble bath playing love songs in her feelings she was drunk from drinking a half of bottle of Hennessy. Kentrell on the other hand was warming up the sheets and putting on a Netflix movies.

Kentrell got candy covered grapes with orange just and put it in the middle of the bed and waited on Lexis to come out the bathroom. She came out with her hair pinned up with a towel wrapped around her body dripping wet she looked at kentrell and just smiled.

"Hey." She said blushing. "Why you blushing ?"
She shrugged unwrapping herself and drying her body off. Kentrell eyed her and was in a glance.

She turned around and walked to get some baby oil, after not seeing kentrell for a while she still felt comfortable after weight loss too.

"Can you oil my back ?" She asked kentrell and he nodded grabbing the bottle, she walked in between his legs and turned around facing the tv.

"Where we go from here ?" Kentrell asked rubbing on her body. "What you mean, relationship wise, frien—" She started.

"Us, me and you." He said and Lexis stop breathing for a minute. "Well, I'm just tell u in the morning it's a lot on my mind right now." She said.

"That's understanding." He said rubbing oil on her booty and between her inner thighs she tense up. "Um—kentrell." She said barely above a whisper. "Let me make love to you and stick this dick in you." Kentrell said kissing on her back standing up.

He moved to her neck from sucking and biting on it Lexis melts in his hands she haven't had sex in a very long time and the little vibrater she had was barely doing the job. He rub on her titties pinching her nipples and moving one hand to her booty sliding his fingers in from the back.

It wasn't no surprise Lexis was wet as a faucet and kentrell loved that about her, she was the only girl that could get drippy slippery wet with no problems. He continues for while hearing his finger splash together and Lexis moans filled her mouth.

"Don't hold it back baby, let me hear it." He said going slowly on her spot and she opened her mouth with her eyes closed. Kentrell stops and licks his fingers then smiled. "Damn I missed this pussy." He said whispering in her ear.

She looked at him with lush in her eyes and wanted to risk it all she took control and pushed him on the bed getting on top and kissing him, she moved to the back his ear where she knew his spot and he jumped breathing heavily.

She sucked on it like a sucker and twirl her tongue around it she start to move to his boxer and grabbed his already rock hard dick, kentrell was big but Lexis eyes bucked at how bigger he got last time she saw him, she slides down and look up at kentrell.

"Can I ?" She asked and he nodded sitting up, Lexis started by wetting him up and giving him the gawwk gawwk double hand twist combo.

She does that thing with her mouth where she swallow him and play with his dick in the back of her throat she look up at him and see his eyes rolling back with his mouth open she start to moan on it causing a vibration and he start to groan.

"Uh—shit Lexis." He said looking at her, she start playing with his balls and came up spitting going up & down with her mouth. "Fuck I'm finna nut in you Lexis." He said and then his legs start shaking.

She goes faster with tongue added and with her hand she felt kentrell nut in her mouth and decided to spit it on his dick.

"Ohh fuck say get up." He said and she stops wiping her mouth. "You just took my soul girl."

Lexis chuckled and kentrell lay Lexis on the bed and look in her eyes. "You ready ?" He asked.

"Yeah." Lexis says biting her lip. Kentrell spread her legs and slides in slowly. "Oouuu.." Lexis coed. "Damn you tight asf." He said sliding in more, kentrell just goes back and fourth working his way in.

"Shit trell, Mmmm.." Lexis moans watching him. Kentrell goes deeper but slowly.

"I'm Fuck you so good." Kentrell whispers in Lexis ear as he rock her smooth. "I'm go slow on you but this dick going drive you crazy, you hear me ?" Kentrell said biting on her neck.

Lexis loved the feeling and how Kentrell was talking to her, she felt good.

"Huh? Say some for daddy." Kentrell said speeding up a little. "Baby Fuck me pleaseee.."

Kentrell did as told and dig deep in Lexis, knowing her spots and fucking her real good making her go crazy, she went from the loud moaning to gripping the sheets.

"Yeah you like that huh, who pussy this is ?" He said biting on her ear. "Mmmm baby yours." Lexis said breathing hard. "I want you to understand this mines and I'm Fuck you so good every night. You understand?" He said playing with her clitoris. "Oou baby I'm finna cum." Lexis said making her clinch hard around kentrell.

Kentrell moaned In her ear feeling his self coming to his climax to making him go faster.

"Fuck you wet asf baby." Kentrell said choking her and she rolled her eyes back and cum all over his dick but Kentrell wasn't done he kept going letting go of her neck and grabbing both her legs holding them and watching his self go in and out of her, cream was everywhere.

He slowed down his pace and look at Lexis she was biting her lip. "Baby I'm finna nut in you, baby I'm fin—ohh shit Lexis." He said nutting all in her, she moaned and looked at kentrell.

Kentrell stayed in her for a min and pulled out then grabbed a towel. "Fuck that was gooood." Lexis said to herself. "But we ain't done, flip."

****************************

Oh y'all thought I forgot about this book huh ? Well no but this book coming to an end.

Would it be a second one ? I don't know that's up to you guys honestly.

If it do be a book2 I'm do waaay better then I did when I first started this, I don't know if y'all noticed

But you can see how I change how I didn't point of views in the book and such.

So let's vote 🥺

Book 2, yes or no ?

Or keep this book and make more 🥶

The next chapter is the last 🥳, I'm sorry you guys but it been real. If you haven't already go ready my NEW BOOK !!

It's called TROPICAL ‼️ if u haven't then what you doing, love u guys I'm out untillll next chapter 🥵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 2.4K 42
𝘉đ˜Ļ𝘧𝘰đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ 𝘸đ˜Ļ đ˜Ĩ𝘰 đ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜ēđ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¨, 𝘸đ˜Ļ đ˜Ĩ𝘰đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¨ đ˜ļ𝘴. 𝘐đ˜ĸđ˜¯ 𝘩đ˜ĸ𝘷đ˜Ļ đ˜¯đ˜° 𝘮𝘰đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ 𝘱đ˜ĸđ˜ĩđ˜Ēđ˜Ļđ˜¯đ˜¤đ˜Ļ 𝘐 𝘸đ˜ĸ𝘴 đ˜Ēđ˜¯ đ˜ĸ đ˜ŗđ˜ļ𝘴𝘩īŧŽ 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅đ–ē...
325K 10.1K 55
Last Youngboy Never Broke Again book. Have fun loves, 💕.
269K 7K 34
My Works #1 🎀 Kaylani & Kentrell Story ???Copyright, All Rights Reserved Blah Blah Steal My Shit And Drop A Location, Simple ✨??