Letting You Go (Jenlisa & Lis...

By cangacangacang

"I know in my heart that even if we met in a completely different scenario..and you are just a completely ord... More

Chapter 1: What do you know about Ms. Manoban?
Chapter 2: Wanna grab a late late snack with us?
Chapter 4: Can you say it again?
Chapter 5: Is this Mr. Kim?
Chapter 6: Why didn't you inform her?
Chapter 7: First confession
Chapter 8: You should let me lead
Chapter 9: Where are you?
Chapter 10: It's a date then
Chapter 11: Somethings are better left unsaid
Chapter 12: Let me take care of you
Chapter 13: Ask me again
Chapter 14: Secret?
Chapter 15: Talk to me soon?
Chapter 16: Vacation
Chapter 17: Mai mee tang ka
Chapter 18: Pikachu
Chapter 19: Into the woods
Chapter 20: Don't look down
Chapter 21: While you were sleeping
Chapter 22: Sleeping beauty
Chapter 23: I'm Okay
Chapter 24: Unique in all the world
Chapter 25: Fun Facts
Not An Update
Chapter 26: Mistakes
Chapter 27: Don't you love me yet?
Chapter 28: Arcade for dummies
Chapter 29: Privilege
Chapter 30: Sister
Chapter 31: Whoopsidaisies!
Chapter 32: Can't smile without you
Chapter 33: Agreement
Chapter 34: Christmas
Chapter 35: Dork-s
Chapter 36: Goodbye
Chapter 37: Stay with me
Chapter 38: Silent Enemy
Special Chapter (Lisoo): Genie
Chapter 39: Mysterious Caller
Chapter 40: Duckboat
Chapter 41: Thailand
NEW STORY
Chapter 42: Ige Mwoya?
Chapter 43: Single Not Ready To Mingle
Chapter 44: No Question Wish

Chapter 3: Wanna come for breakfast tomorrow?

4.7K 149 24
By cangacangacang

Rose POV

"Sure"

I was quite surprised when Lisa agreed to hang out with us after the event. I thought such an important person like her will have tight schedule and have no time to do "hang out stuff" with her friends. But it's not like I want her to refuse my invitation, in fact I'm happy to spend more time with her.

"Ok then, I'll see you at the backstage 30 minutes after our performance. Is that ok with you?" we need 30 minutes to change our clothes and replace our heavy performance make up with more natural one.

"Affirmative! Oh..and Chaeyoung?" Lisa called me when I start to walk away from her.

"Yes Lisa?" I turned around and look at her questioningly

"Break a leg!!" She grinned at me and throw her fist to the air. I laughed when she did that, to be honest I didn't expect her to be this friendly. I smiled at her and wave as I walk toward the dressing room.

At the dressing room

We changed to our outfit for the last song. After getting ready my unnies start to gather around me and interrogating me.

"Soo.. how was she?" Irene unnie start questioning

"Hmm..She's nicee..and friendly. I thought she will ignore me at first, but she was kindly enough to start the conversation and keep it afloat. And she's gorgeous unnie! I swear if you see her smile up close wooff your mouth will turn into a fly trap"

"Haha.. you whipped already chaeng? what did you talk about with her anyway?" Jisoo unnie asked me while Jennie unnie busy fixing her make up in front of the mirror.

"Many things unnie, mostly trivial stuff like our favorite food and movies, but we also talked about our family...oh..and unnie?"

I just remember that I asked Lisa to our sacred late late snack without asking their permission first. Late late snack is our private routine every time we finished a performance. Just the four of us, talking about our mistakes, if there's something funny happened or if someone flirted with one of us at the event. Even our managers never got invited.

"Unnie..I kinda invited Lisa to our late late snack..? sorry? Is that ok?" I look at the floor because I feel guilty.

"What?! No way. Why did you suddenly invite her Chaeng? Our late late snack is a private occasion! Even manager unnie and manager oppas never got invited." I think Jennie unnie angry with me..what to do..

"I agree with Jennie. It's a private occasion Chaeng, better to ask us before you invite someone again next time.  But since you already popped the question there's nothing we can do or we'll be rude to her." Thank you Jisoo unnie, i screamed in my head.

"Jisoo is right, let Lisa come this time. We have to be polite. and if she's nice like Chaeng said she is, then I'm ok with her. But tell us your reason Chaeng?" Irene unnie asked me

"I'm so sorry unnie.. It's just that Lisa sounds so lonely even though she smiled most of the time. I just want to keep her company and cheer her up somehow."

"Was it because your talk about family earlier?" Irene unnie asked

"Yes unnie..Lisa told me that she lost her parents when she still very young. At that time she had to deal with her younger sister, her family's failing company, while also attending classes. She barely had time for herself, so she didn't have many friends. Her inner circle only consists of her sister and  her childhood friends, Seulgi and Bambam. Now, when her company already stable and she has time to spare she doesn't have anyone to spend it with"

"Why didn't she spend her time with her sister or her friends that you mentioned?" Irene unnie asked curiously

"Her sister lives in London unnie, she goes to school there. If you haven't realized Seulgi unnie is Lisa's private assistant but she's actually the acting CEO of Manoban Corporation. She do most of Lisa's work nowadays except for big decision making and Bambam Oppa is too stiffed to do fun things with her because he is her personal bodyguard and head of her security agency."

I can see Jennie unnie's expression become softer after i explained why I invited Lisa.

"Now you make me feel bad..ok..ok..Let's go with her this time." Finally Jennie unnie agrees

"Yeah let's have fun with her later" Jisoo unnie smiles at me and Irene unnie nod

"Girls it's time!" Manager oppa called us to perform now, it's time for us to shine!

(Time Skip)

Lisa POV

I looked for Seulgi to tell her that I'm going with Blackpink after the Gala, but I can't find her. So I try to call her..

ring once...twice...

"hello, Lisa? What's up kid?"

"Seulgs, I'm going to hang out with Blackpink members after the Gala. Gonna be home late."

"What? It's almost midnight you moron! Are you going to drink? No way! You're coming home with me! where are you? Stay there, I'm going to drag your sorry ass to your bed right now! You have a meeting tomorrow. What are you thinking?"

"What are you talking about?! and it's only 9, are you drunk? or have you hit your head? you and Bambam are the one who keep pestering me to make some friends and socialize!"

After that she went silent on me, I was about to cut the call before she start to speak

"Sorry Lis..sometimes I forgot you already grown up, habits haha..I just feel protective when it's about you. Ok..fine..Take some bodyguards with you yeah? and try not to come home too late"

"It's ok mom" I jokingly tease her "but not bodyguardS, just one bodyguard. Bam oppa is enough"

"No! At least take three with you. Please don't argue Lisa, It's late..don't make me have a headache worrying about you."

"Ugh fine, see you later seulgs. Love you granny!"

"Yah! Don't call me granny! But love you too kiddo" I laughed and cut the call.

I signaled Bambam to approach me.

"Yo oppa, come with me tonight yeah? Take two of the bodyguards with you too." I said to Bambam

"Ok Lis, where to?" 

"Don't know yet, gonna go grab a late snack with the girls"

I can see Bam raise his eyebrows to me. Seriously these guys always pestering me to make friends but when I'm finally about to they act like it's some kind of miracle that impossible to happen.

"What girls?" He asked

"Blackpink girls..I talked to one of them all night remember? She invited me to hang out with them after the Gala."

"Wow! Are you serious? I'm so happy for you Lis! My Lisa finally have some friends beside me and poor old Seulgi. And may be you will fall for one of them and start a family." He wiped a fake tear, and make me want to smack his head.

"Oh just shut up will you"

"Really Lis, you deserve it and try to forget that bitch who cheated on you. may be one of them can make you move on from her. Try to open your heart ok?"

"Oh my god, it's only a snack Bam, I'm not courting any of them!"

"Just saying Lis"

After that I changed my tux to more comfortable outfit..I put on a white t-shirt, black tight jeans, white sneakers, and a black long coat.

Soon after me followed by Bambam and two other bodyguards make our way to the backstage.

"Lisa! here!" I hear Chaeyoung calling out for me, so I walk towards her and the girls. I hope the rest of the members will be as nice as that baby chipmunk.

"Uh.. Hi guys? My name is Lisa Manoban. Nice to meet you all.." I offered my hand to each one of them

"Hello, my name is Irene"

she looks nice

 "I'm Jisoo, nice to meet you"

Whoa..she's so pretty in person

"Hi, I'm Jennie"

......

Did my heart just skipped a beat? OH MY GOD SHE'S GORGEOUS..

I got out from my trance and bowing to them "Thank you for inviting me tonight"

"Lis..?" Chaeyoung nudged my arm

"Yeah?"

"Will they come with us?" Chaeyoung whispered while pointing to my bodyguards with her eyes.

"Yes..sorry? It's the protocol. But I will ask them to guard outside of the place? It's that ok?" I answered

"Hmmm.. I think it's ok. Soo here's the plan. Since it's already late and cold outside. we will buy our snacks at the some street food at hongdae but we will eat it at our dorm."

"Ok ma'am!" I salute her. Wow, street food. Seulgi will be mad if she knows. I chuckled, from the corner of my eyes I can see that Jennie is smiling. Is there something on my face? Oh what a pretty girl.

Suddenly realization struck me. "Wait what?! your dorm? We're going to your dorm?"

"Why? is there a problem with that?" Jisoo asked

"Uh..No no..It's alright I just shocked. Wasn't your dorm supposed to be a secret place?" I ask while trying to hide my blushing face. why am I even blushing! Is it because the possibility of seeing Jennie's room? What? No! Stop it brain!

"Yeah, it's a secret but you are a friend right? not some kind of stalker?" Jennie asked me.

"Of course! eh.. I mean not of course I'm a stalker but of course I'm a friend.. aishh I'm not good at this." I scratched my head

"Just relax Lisa." Irene kindly said to me

When we reached the VIP pick up spot, I saw my Mercedes Maybach S-Class Pullman waiting for me and the Audi A8 which is my bodyguards's car behind it. I facepalmed myself. 

Chaeyoung asked me "Lis, would you like to ride in our car? I think your car will draw too much attention?"

"Can I? Yeah, I have no idea why Bam oppa prepared me this car. Give me a second I will talk to him."

I signaled Bam to come to me

"Yah, oppa why did you prepare that car! Send it home and just bring the Audi. I'm going to ride Blackpink's van, followed us from behind but not too close."

"Where do you want to go anyway?! I thought you want to go somewhere fancy so I prepare that car!"

"It will be just a take away from some street food vendor, and we will eat it at their dorm."

"Huh? Street food? hmm ok, I'll send the car home but you better not telling Seulgi Lis, If she knows you eat from a food stand or food truck she will bite my head off."

"Why can't I eat from a food stand anyway? We used to eat from that kind of place all time."

"Used to Lis.. It's different now, if something happens to you it will make the company unstable. Try to understand."

"Fine..But keep it a secret this time oppa? please? I was lucky enough to be invited?"

He pat my head "Sure Lis, I'll let it slide this time. Now come on, they are waiting for you"

"Thank you oppa"I smiled at him 

At the car..

I sit at the back with chaeyoung while Jennie and Jisoo are sitting in front of us and Irene at shotgun.

"So Lisa, is it ok for you to eat food from a street vendor?" Irene asked me

"Yes, of course unnie. Uh.. can I call you unnie?"

"Sure you can, you are at the same age with Chaeng right, so me along with dumb and dumber in front of you are your unnies" Irene answered

"Yah unnie! Who's dumb and dumber you mean?" Jennie smack the back of Irene's seat.

(play the song ;) if you like)

The trip wasn't long until we arrived at hongdae. After we got off the van, the girls start to spread around and look for the food they want. I saw tteokbokki vendor on our way and go there to buy some.

When I near the vendor, a girl were ordering some tteokbokki. I stand behind her waiting in line when someone bumped her accidentally

"ahjumma, give me 3 portion of tteokbokki please......--- ahh!" She squealed.

I was able to catch her before she fall, I pulled her close to me and hold her from behind.

"Careful..are you ok?" I looked down and smiled at her

Then I realized the girl is Jennie.. She was wearing a face mask. Of course she does. She wouldn't want her picture to be taken by some magazine right? But I know it's her. How can I forget those eyes..

We were literally staring at each other before suddenly she frowns and say.."Ouch"

I saw her left hand is so red. Surely she dropped her hot tteokbokki to her hand when someone bumped her earlier.

"Your hand! come here!" In panic I dragged her to the vendor and ask the seller if I can use her tap water to cool down the burns on Jennie's hand.

"Ahjumma, can I use your faucet? or do you have a bowl with cold water?"

"Is she hurts? come here come here use the faucet on the back."

I hold her hand under running water to cool down and ease the pain. At first she flinched but after few seconds she start to relax. Then I proceed to remove the rings on her fingers gently.

"Sorry, but I'm going to remove these rings for awhile ok, before your hand get swollen."I do that so gently without looking at her.

"Here, keep your rings somewhere safe, feel better?" I grinned and turn my eyes to look at her, 

huh..why is her face as red as a tomato.. then I realized I still hold her hand. I immediately release her hand and look around just not to meet her gaze because I'm so embarrassed.

"Uhm..thank you Lisa..It feels much better.."  she takes off her face mask and give her gummy smile to me. Oh my god..heart..please don't stop beating right now..

"Come with me Jennie.." I drag her again to the nearest drug store after thanking the seller.

At the drug store I picked an aloe vera lotion from a shelf and proceed to the cashier, but when I want to take out my wallet I realized I was holding Jennie's hand all this time.

"Aaa..aaaa.... I'm sorry I'm sorry" I bow at her repeatedly but she looks at the floor and cover her face with her hair. Shit, Is she mad at me?

"It's ok Lisa..I'm not angry but I have to hide my face, I didn't get to put on my mask earlier.." She whispered

I unconsciously take her mask from her, put it on her face and tuck the string behind her ear. When I do that I can feel my fingers brushed her cheek. I can see her face turned red again.

"There.." I smiled at her.

We stared at each other again.. this time a little bit longer than before. suddenly she giggled and we laughed for no reason just enjoying our moments together.

I paid for the lotion and tell her to put on the lotion on her burned skin. Then we came back to the van without buying any food for the late late snack. Luckily Jisoo and chaeng bought tons of snacks. 

After the accident Jennie become more comfortable around me, she smiles more often and make conversations with me. We ate the snacks at the dorm. (Just imagine the house from the BP house series as their dorm) They told me about their trainee days, I was amazed at how they support each other to overcome their hardships, their friendships are truly wonderful. I like being around them. I hope I will get the chance to hang out with them again soon.

To my surprise the girls able to finished mountains of foods they bought earlier. It was so funny to watch Jisoo and Chaeng almost fainted from too much eating. So I head to the kitchen to help wash the dishes and go home after that.

At the kitchen I saw Jennie again, she and Irene are washing dishes.

"Hi Lisa, how can I help you?" Irene asked me

"Nothing.. I just want to help washing the dishes? May I?"

"What? No Lisa, sit over there and make yourself comfortable--oops gonna go to the toilet!" Irene left me with Jennie..

"How's your hand?"I asked her shyly and point her hand with my finger.

"Much better thanks to you" she smiled again

"Lisa?" I hummed in response

"Do you like pancakes?"

"I do..why?"

"Wanna come for breakfast tomorrow?"

--------------------------------------------------------------

I think I really messed up with my grammar. I mixed past tense and present tense a lot. haha Sorry guys. please be kind to me.

see you at the next chapter 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 2.7K 9
The year Lisa turned 15, an unfortunate event caused her vision of colours to fade. Her family was left in debt so she decided to get a part-time job...
926K 27.4K 47
Jennie Kim is a young woman with high confidence, self-defense, and big heart has met many problems in her life because she has no siblings or even p...
112K 3.7K 14
Once upon a time, it was men for jennie, until she realised how sucky they were and until she fell in love with lalisa manoban. [a/n] if you're a guy...
330K 12.1K 32
She was unemployed, had a dream she thought she was never going to be able to fulfil, and a fiancé that she was going to tie the knot with in a years...