Like You Love Me | August Als...

By August_Slays

Oakley and August was best friends but he left everything, his family lifestyle and Oakley. Her feelings for... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
A/N
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
read please !!
MUST READ

22

5.3K 147 43
By August_Slays

Oakley POV

I was at the nails salons I just wanted a day to myself. I just want to think about my future. I'm having a baby....another human inside me. But I got a text and it was Josh. It's been about a week since he got out and this is the first time he contacted me. I haven't told anyone he was out because they would just overreact.

" Oakley I just want to apologize for hurting you. That was all my fault I didn't mean to hurt you I was embarrassed. You know I never tried you wrong all I did was love you and cherish you but when you started hanging around ya friend I felt left out but I want blame that on you because I never wanted to go with you. We've been going on for 5 plus year and we gone stop because of this. I want to see you and show you I'm sorry. "

He sent his address I was shocked at what he sent. I don't want to be stupid and give in but I do still love him.

______________________

I was back at home and I was debating on going to Josh house. We've been together for some time and I don't want to lose that, over one accident and mistake. Some may say I'm stupid but I can't chase a man that had a girlfriend and living a double life.

_______________________

When I got to Josh house I was nervous to get out the car but I saw him walk out with his shirt off. I got out the car and approached him.

" Hey ". I said.

" I'm sorry for everything ". He said.

" It's ok ". I say.

He got close to me and grabbed my waist.

" I want hurt you ". He said.

He kissed me and I kissed him back.

" C'mon ". He said.

We walked in his house and he closed the door and picked me up.

" I love you girl ". He said smiling.

" Show me ".

He took my shirt off and started kissing my neck.

_________________________

August POV

I was at home with Chantelle she was under me watching a movie on her laptop. I don't know if she found out Oakley's pregnant. She haven't said anything about it so I'm assuming she don't know.

" Baby let's do something ". I said.

" Like What ".

" I don't know ".

" Boy ". She say.

I wanted to get my mind off of Oakley. She pregnant and the baby could be mines. I don't want to hurt Oakley or Chantelle. So I'm just avoiding Oakley as much as I can.

" Let's bake you been wanting me to help you ".

" Alright get up ". She say pulling me out the bed.

" Ight ".

We went downstairs and went in the kitchen.

_____________________________

Oakley POV

I was just getting home from dinner when I saw Chantelle. She smiled at me.

" Hey.....what are you doi- ". I say getting interrupted.

Chantelle pushed me into the door and pulled a gun out on me. She pressed it against my stomach.

" Tell August the baby isn't his or you and that baby want see his first birthday ". He demanded.

" I want you to leave and never come back ". She say wrapping her hand around my neck.

" Ok ". I try to say.

" Leave tonight ". She say walking away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
7.3M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
592K 2.2K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
16.8M 648K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...