BoBoiBoy Galaxy Fanmade Seaso...

By seraphinalakmana

The question remains. What happened after BoBoiBoy defeated Vargoba? Sure, they hung out at Tempur-A, but wha... More

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]
Prequel
Prologue
EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part I)
[A/N: (MUST READ) Whoops...]
EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part II)
EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part III)
[A/N: HIATUS?!]
EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part IV)
[A/N: IMPORTANT CHAPPY!!!]
EPISODE 1: Back In Black (Part V)
[A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!]
EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part I)
EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part II)
[A/N: THIS IS AN AD! LOL]
EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part III)
EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part V)
Episode 2 and 3 (TRANSITION CHAPTER!)
EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part I)
EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part II)
EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part III)
EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part IV)
EPISODE 3: A Different Home? (Part V)
EPISODE 4: Viral (Part I)
EPISODE 4: Viral (Part II)
EPISODE 4: Viral (Part III)
EPISODE 4: Viral (Part IV)
EPISODE 4: Viral (Part V)
EPISODE 5: Watching (Part I)
EPISODE 5: Watching (Part II)

EPISODE 2: Friend To Foe (Part IV)

456 14 59
By seraphinalakmana

[I CAN FINALLY FRICKIN' UPDATE!
DID YA MISS ME? LOL]

[PREVIOUSLY:

BOBOIBOY: (in shock) Huh?! What is that?!

FANG: (gathers up some courage) Hey, what do you want, huh?!

???: (looks up to see the class peeking out their window) I see that youngsters have tended to our call...

PAPA ZOLA: HOW DARE YOU SNEAK INSIDE CAMPUS UNIDENTIFIED, HUH?!

???: (monotonously speaks) I would like to apologize for the slight interruption, but do hear ye for my master has called for...(grins) The Shadow Boy...

BOBOIBOY AND FANG: Ehh???!!!]

SAME SETTING...

FANG: (astounded) Eh? Wha~ What do you want from me, huh?!

???: (grins and hisses) Who has ever said I wanted anything from yo~?

(Suddenly, BoBoiBoy is seen outside the window, right at the very yard the mysterious being is at, charging at him at full speed.)

BOBOIBOY: (running) Don't even think of laying a hand on one of my friends!

THE REST OF THE GANG: BOBOIBOY?!

YING: Since when did he ever run out of the room?!

FANG: You two were only standing next to each other! You didn't feel him leave?

YING: How was I supposed to know?!

YAYA: (looks down closer at the scene at hand) Eh? But is he really going down there without any hel~? (Her mind: Is he really going down there without his powerband? I asked him to take it off because of that chip...)(glances at BoBoiBoy's open bag back at his desk) Gopal...(mutters) when did he even grab something from his bag...?

(The rest of them look back at his desk with suspicion.)

(Eventually, they discover that his powerband is missing.)

YAYA: Hey, where did his powerband go?

BOBOIBOY: (shouting in the background) BoBoiBoy Gempa! [Just noting that BoBoiBoy can transform into his second tier forms now.]

THE REST OF THE GANG: HE TOOK IT???!!!

(But way in Gopal's head, he finally remembers that BoBoiBoy had indeed walked away without anybody noticing, grabbed his powerband and went away.)

GOPAL: Wait a minute, I think I remember something about him leaving a few seconds ago...

[LITERALLY ALMOST EVERYBODY, THO]: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US???!!!

GOPAL: (sweatdrops) Ehe...sorry...

--

GEMPA: I don't care which master you serve, you are not getting away with any of us! Earth Punch! (prepares a punch)

???: (makes a subtle hand gesture) [This is seriously going Marvel right now..]

GEMPA: (was about to hit him hard, but is suddenly held back by something unseen, like being pulled back by his hand with nothing at all) Huh? What's this? I can't...move...

EVERYBODY ELSE: (gasps in shock)

???: (snarls in front of the immobile Gempa) You know, for a mere teenager who was able to almost obliterate the entire island of his residence if given the time because of a very impressive dark energy, you aren't smart to rush out and be confident enough to know you can beat me without acknowledging what my power is...

GEMPA: Dark energy? Me? What are you talking about?!

???: (begins to drop BoBoiBoy from his 'grip') Oh, is not it a shame? I am having such a time here, speaking about how I am delighted to come to your planet on behalf of my master to have you join us, while it seems you haven't even been informed to why you are invited...

(Right behind them, BoBoiBoy's friends approach slowly to help him without the villain knowing, but the mysterious humanoid alien senses them.)

???: (appears to be speaking to no one) You are walking upon the grass, hoping to save your friend who is not yet informed of the truth and was held hostage by the ability of the man from the other party in your midst, (starts looking back) correct?

THE REST OF THE GANG: HUH?!

YAYA: (whispers) H~How did he know we were coming?

???: Hehe. Not to worry, I shall not disrupt your good intentions to your friend here...(grins) Your name is BoBoiBoy, right?

(Everyone just stares in terror.)

???: (turns his back on BoBoiBoy) I believe your friends are about to give you the explanation to your mind-boggling questions now, dear boy. I shall not interrupt. It would not be a fair fight when I am blessed with all of the wisdom while you are not.

GOPAL: Dey! Just quit it with the words already! You're making my nose bleed!

???: (murmurs) You only have 5 minutes to clear his mind.

FANG: 5 minutes? What does it mean?!

YING: Could this all just be a trap~?

???: Tick tock, young ones...

YAYA: (groans) Let's just go now! While we're given the chance! (starts running)

GOPAL AND FANG: (hesitate, but follow her)

YING: (Her mind: I am not listening to that cheater...)

YAYA: (nears BoBoiBoy, who is on the ground after being let go) BoBoiBoy! Are you okay?

BOBOIBOY: (appears to be back to normal)(nods) Yeah...(pants) yeah...I'm...I'm fine...(looks back to see Ying left alone near the building) Why is Ying alone there?

YAYA: (looks back) You mean that liar?

BOBOIBOY: (His mind: Is she serious?!) Wait, what? Yaya...

???: 4 minutes...

GOPAL: What?! What kind of a timer even are you?!

???: [You can't imagine the ridiculous voice of this guy...No, wait. You can...It's exactly like that guy from Infinity War...XD] Oh, I am afraid I have not informed you that my time is set according to my planet, with it accelerated more than that of your humane time. Which is why I have already warned you to pick up the pace...

BOBOIBOY: (gets up with the help of his friends) Are you even serious?

???: (shrugs) I can be as serious as I can get, Mister BoBoiBoy...

BOBOIBOY: (yells) How do you even know my name?!

???: (averts himself from the topic and catches eye of Ying from far away) Is that your friend over there? (points at her)[Is this guy okay...?]

THE GANG: (gasps)

BOBOIBOY: (takes a glimpse of her) Ying?!

???: Ah, so she IS a friend...

YING: (panics in paranoia and runs towards the rest for safety)

???: Alright, I see...seeking refuge in one's friends...A good choice of movement...

FANG: (whispers) What on Earth is wrong with this guy?

???: You know, if one of your friends happen to be lonely for a time being, feel free to contact us for some company...

[What. The heck. Is wrong. With this dude?!]

???: Unlike you, we could totally come in handy for some friends. And the little glasses girl would make a fine addition to our little league...

BOBOIBOY: (utters) Your league?

???: I have been overhearing a quarrel from far away involving her sweet voice mixed with that pink one's...(points at Yaya)

YAYA: WHAT?

???: So...I supposed that since she might have not gotten along with you little Earthlings here, I guessed she would do well with us...

BOBOIBOY: Stop...

???: I mean, those bright blue eyes would be just perfect when it joins us...

BOBOIBOY: (grunts) Stop...

???: All you'd have to do is simply give her up and we'd be on our way with nobody harmed...

BOBOIBOY: (abruptly forgets everything and slowly rush towards the man's direction) Don't even think of your stupid plans, you worthless scu~!

YAYA: (immediately holds him back) BoBoiBoy, wait! Your eyes!

(Turns out, BoBoiBoy's eyes were purple...again...)

YAYA: (tries harder) No, BoBoiBoy...stop! Stop!!! (pushes him slightly back without toppling him over)

BOBOIBOY: (finally blinks and returns to his normal self)(realizes Yaya's presence) Yaya? Is everything okay?

YAYA: (looks up at him) It's you he wants, BoBoiBoy...You're the Shadow Boy...He's not after Fang, he's after you!

BOBOIBOY: Are you serious?

???: (says softly) 1 minute...

(None of them notice his...warning...)

GOPAL: (butts in after overhearing their conversation) Yeah! When you destroyed the Laundromat, when you made chaos at the site, when you woke up not knowing anything! It's that chip! (points at BoBoiBoy's powerband)

BOBOIBOY: (sees it) What, you mean this? (attempts to touch the chip)

YAYA AND GOPAL: (yelps) No! Don't~!

???: (creepily states) Time is up, children...

(Everyone is shocked by his statement after expecting the unexpected. Immediately, the mysterious man suddenly brings out a pair of daggers and swooshes them up in the air while jumping! But even with his speed, he slices nothing above the gang's head.
But he makes a sly move of faking his attacks and simply using his power on the group.)

???: (still up in the air) It is truly such a shame that I have given you some of my time selflessly, and you STILL cannot defend yourselves entirely! Wait until my master knows that his data about you have not been fully accurate...

(The entire group is revealed to be held back by this guy's power.)

???: Well, forgive me, young ones. I have forgotten to introduce myself...

??? [AVEN]: (lands after jumping) My name is Aven and I have simply come in peace to seek an acquaintance. However, if you imply otherwise, then I am willing to engage in combat!

(He lets go of the gang.)

AVEN: So, I want to make this fair...Come at me...(grips on his daggers)

FANG: (grits his teeth and ambushes towards Aven) You dare to have the gall to~!

(Apparently, he is stopped by Aven's power.)

THE REST: FANG!

AVEN: (sneers) Since my master and I have already collected quite a handful of your information beforehand, I believe it is only just to tell you of my ability. [He's officially weird...] My power enables me to almost solidify air, allowing me to grab on to things even with pure gases. You can't see, however, if I am forming a hand to grab you by the arm, like how I did with BoBoiBoy earlier, or if I am making a rope, just like now...

BOBOIBOY: (murmurs) He knows our data...

AVEN: (lets go of Fang) With that said and done, and with my probably accurate hypothesis of your thoughts on not surrendering yourself, I may have a perfect solution...

FANG: (His mind: Oh boy, now what?)

AVEN: (does a frickin' T-pose in the middle of everything [Like, why...?!]) I reckon...now is the proper time...to unleash my master...

(Before BoBoiBoy and his friends could even properly react, an object just rockets out of the sky, landing with a bomb of dust and smoke amidst the intense scenario. When the smoke clears, the master is revealed to be a giant fly like the size of a boulder, suddenly seen grabbing hold of two girls in the speed of light, later on revealed to be Yaya and Ying...)

BOBOIBOY: YAYA! YING!

AVEN: (clasps his hands peacefully) First of all, I would like to apologize for my master...he doesn't really speak much...

??? [MASTER]: Ikkinprate jotoidi...Jokinnemynetbegripe [P.S. This is a real language...ish]

AVEN: Another thing, it pains me to say that my...our...humble attempt of creating a peace meeting has resulted only with this situation. And now, we are only left with one last choice which, to your luck, depends on your decision as well. (paces) We have spoken about not leaving without one of you before we came, and thinking that you boys are aggressive ones, it would be best to have a girl then, correct?

BOBOIBOY: (obviously pissed) How dare yo~!

AVEN: (stops him from talking by using a 'hand')(shushes him and speaks quietly) Try to protest and you shall face the many dreadful eyes of my master...I am warning you...

BOBOIBOY: (slowly released from Aven's grasp)(furious)

AVEN: Now you choose...

BOBOIBOY: (grumbles) No...

AVEN: The pink girl? Or the pigtails girl? (teases) Her? Or her?

BOBOIBOY: I'm not choosing...

AVEN: Then I would have to take the both of them. And you would not want that, would you?

YAYA: BoBoiBoy...

YING: ...please...

AVEN: Make your choice, boy...
FANG: No! Don't listen to him!
GOPAL: It could be a trap!
YAYA: Oh no...
YING: Save yourselves!

AVEN: Make your choice soon, or they'll pay the price...

(It was then it almost seemed as Aven signaled his master to tighten his grip. And it torments them all, especially the girls.)

AVEN: Choose wisely...

FANG AND GOPAL: BoBoiBoy!

BOBOIBOY: (His mind: I'm sorry...)

[No comment, pipol...hihi

But I shall return with more OC screentime!

AFTP...
TBC...
Siiya!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.4K 9
~~Admin L~~ This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! Some enemies working together? can Boboiboy and his friends stop them? or did they fac...
9.2K 233 19
Sabriye Unisa is a huge fan of action and heroes. Boboiboy is one of them. However, one day, she gets sucked into a strange portal that led to Boboib...
530 34 11
A boboiboy x Shinobu! reader (Monsta rightfully owns boboiboy and Shinobu belongs to demon slayer.) A story which Boboiboy is still struggling to mai...
16.7K 782 40
(A / N : This story takes place after 1 year after Retak'ka / Boboiboy Galaxy Movie 2 incident. ) What if Boboiboy had a painfull yet sad memory? Wha...