One Direction One-Shots

By KimSnakeJin

Title says it all More

One Direction One-Shots
{The New Kid *Teacher/Student*}
{Step-Brothers *Underage*}
{Stole My Heart}
{Epilogue To Step-Brothers *Underage*}
Read!! It's important!!
{I'll Wait For You}
{Just A Quick Note!!}
{*Another Daddy Kink*}
{They don't know about us}
**Special Double One-Shot**
~The Elevator~
Important A/N
Just a prank...
I'm Your What!? Part 1 Of 2
Stranded 1 Of 3
Stranded Part 2 Of 3
A/N: Important So Read!!
Stranded Part 3 Of 3!!
My Christmas Miracle
Valentine's Day
I Hate Hospital Food
Little Things
Prom
Cheater
Prison Advice: Don't Drop The Soap
Runaway

I'm Your What!? Part 2 Of 2

880 9 5
By KimSnakeJin

Song For This Chapter: Half a heart by One Direction. I do NOT own the song.

**Liam's POV**

       As I lay in my bed I wondered what would have happened if I hadn't told dad anything and just worked it out myself. It was too late to wonder. He was probably disgusted that his son, his blood related son was in love with him. I picked up my sharpener and broke it, pulling out the sharp part. I held it to my neck and sighed, putting it down "that won't solve anything" I whispered to myself.

       I turned on my side so I was facing an old photo of mum and I. Tears weld up in my eyes and my heart ached even more. "Zayn! Yes! Right there!" I froze, my heart racing. I could feel blood flowing around my body, more moaning came from the room across from mine and it was loud moaning. I didn't want to think it.

       He was bonking some girl after I told him I loved him! I stood up and walked out of the flat, not like he would notice. I think I should move out, I have a part time job and really good grades. As I walked through the quiet streets I realized it was 1:30 AM. "I'm half a heart without you" I spoke to dad even though he wasn't here but that's how I felt.

     After like twenty minutes of walking I came across a sign that said 'FLAT AVAILABLE' I thought about it, well I have been saving money... No, I'll be going to Uni soon I shouldn't waste money. One more month, I think I'll last.

**One Month Later**

"Liam, take care of our Niall! You're the most responsible out of you two!" Louis cried out as he hugged Niall, I think he was turning purple....

"Sure, I'll keep an eye on the lad" I chuckled. Dad just stood there awkwardly. Ever since I came back from my walk we didn't really talk.

"Alright guys we'll see you in a few months for christmas! Make sure to be here before though you know Louis likes for everyone to be together!" Harry smiles over at Louis. I wish I had something like they did but I can't until I move on from dad.

"Bye dad... I'll see you in a few months" I awkwardly say and he nods.

"See you son. Take care" I nod and walk to the moving van. Niall got in the drivers seat and we just drove away. I look at the mirror only to see dad, further and further away until I couldn't see him.

*****************************************

"Well that's the last of the boxes! Yes! We start Uni in two days! Let's go drinking tonight!" I told my arms and sigh.

"You can get wasted but I need to drive. It's the responsible thing to do" he pouts.

"One? Just one?" I shake my head and I throw myself on the bed.

*****************************************

     As soon as Niall was ready we head out to a random party. That Niall always knows where the good parties are but who can blame him? He's a likeable lad. So carefree I wish I was like that. "Ready Liam?"

    I nod "I've been ready" he laughs and we walk out. This'll be fun...

*****************************************

      A few drinks later and Niall was already making out with some girl. I sigh and look around, sweaty bodies just dancing. I don't know how they can do that. I look back at Niall and he's gone... Well I might as well leave.

    I stand up and make my way to the parking lot, the car is gone. "Bloody hell!! Niall!!" I feel my phone buzz and I pull it out. 'I'll be taking the car, thanks man. Don't come to the dorm I'm going to get lucky!!'

"That twat. Now what?" I sigh and I begin walking, I remember a motel near by the school. So far away, I'll have to walk... I begin walking to the direction of the school. My phone rings and I answer it "hello?"

"Hey it's Louis. Where do you keep the first aid kit? Zayn got drunk and ran into the wall face first..."

"Is he okay?"

"Yeah just a small cut on his cheek but Harry is freaking out. Now where is it?"

"In the bathroom, left, second drawer."

"Okay thanks, wait which one?"

"The blue one has band aids and the disinfectants and the green one has the rest."

"Oh okay thank Liam. So how are things going?"

"Good! Niall and I went to a party..."

"Oh that's good- wait why don't I hear Niall?!"

"He took the car to get lucky. Don't worry as soon as I see him I'll talk to him."

"Alright thanks Liam. Oh my goodness Zayn is walking out of the door! Harry! Where are you!"

    I could hear a voice shout out from the back "getting ice! A bruise formed on his forehead!" It belonged to Harry.

"Well get him!" I hear running and then dad's voice.

"Is that Liam on the phone?! Tell him I miss him!! LIAM!! COME BACK!!"

"Get away fron the phone Zayn!"

"Thanks Harry. Here's the first aid kit. Go fix him in the kitchen."

"What was that about?"

"He started drinking tonight and didn't stop. He misses you Liam. He's been sleeping with your sweater and it's kind of sad really."

"Oh. Tell h-" what should he tell him?

"Tell him what?"

"Oh nothing never mind. Bye Louis!"

"Bye Liam. Oh god. Harry! Stop him from destroying the kitchen!!"

    With that I hung up. There really is no one outside at all. It's kind of weird but it's peaceful at the same time. I think about that time dad took me to school for the first time after mum died. I was reluctant to leave but he promised he'd be there.

      That time he took me to a river. Not sure why he even did that but he ended up falling in. And that time we went to an amusement park for the first time, that was fun. Before I knew it I was in tears. Funny how one person can bring you endless happiness and that same person can bring you endless sorrow and hurt you the most with a single harsh word or sentence.

     Once I arrived to the motel I saw a note pad and pen on the night stand. I could write how I feel, it should help right?

*****************************************

~December 23~

"So I turned something I wrote into a song which I want you to sing it at your dad's birthday party..."

   He nods "and I want you to.play guitar for me because I only know how to play it a little so, would you?" I hand him the guitar and he takes it. He begins to play and I begin singing.

*****************************************

"Wow that's a good song!" I smile, blushing a bit.

"Well thanks. Do you think I should sing it?"

    He nods his head "you have a great singing voice!"

"So do you! Now that I think about it so.does Louis, Harry and my dad" I laugh and Niall shrugs.

"Maybe we could become a band!" I chuckle and shake my head.

"I doubt we'll make it as a band!" He nods and we laugh.

(A/N: face-Palm)

*****************************************

       The next day as we drove back I began to get butterflies. I'm seeing my dad again! It's just been a few months but I miss him. "Niall?"

       He looks at me and back at the road "yeah?"

"I still love him... Niall how can I love my dad?"

"I don't know Liam but you need to forget him. Maybe get a boyfriend?"

"No one's good enough..."

"I'm sure there'll be someone! Cheer up!" He laughs and I smile.

"You're right! Oh can we stop at the next mall. I need to buy your dad a gift as well as Harry, you and my dad."

    He nods "okay! I have to do the same   so..."

*****************************************

     When we arrive at the mall we get off and go our separate ways. As I'm walking I see a store which is carrot themed. Okay Well that's where I'll get Louis' present. I walk in and get him a human size carrot pillow along with a separate present for his birthday it was a carrot shaped lava lamp. For Harry I walk around and see a collection of bandanas.

     Perfect! I get the whole thing and walk around some more. As I walk I see a collection of spray paint. Dad does have a separate room just for painting but he ran out of paint, I'm guessing he hasn't bought anything since then. I go in and buy it, now for Niall.

     Guitar. That's all I had in mind. I walk into a music shop and see a shining, red guitar. Yes that's the one. As I'm about to grab it someone takes it and starts  it "hey! I need that!" A guy with dirty blond hair turns to look at me and smiles.

"Alright. I'll give it to you if you give me your number" he's Australian? Why is he all the way out here?

"I don't know your name. I don't know you how can I know if you're a serial killer or not? It's dangerous to speak to strangers let alone give them your number."

"What's your name?"

"Liam an-" he extends his hand out for me to shake it and I do.

"I'm Ashton Irwin, see we're not stranger anymore so how about that number?" Well... Niall did say to get a boyfriend so why not see where this leads to. I pull out my phone and he types his numer and texts himself. He hands me the guitar "thank you love" he winks and walks away.

    I pay for the guitar and go somewhere to have everything wrapped. After that Niall and I met up at the food court and ate really quick. Out of nowhere Ashton appeared and sat down. "Hello I'm Ashton. Hey Liam."

"I'm Niall! How do you know him?"

"Well we met while I was getting your present" I on purpose left out the rest. Niall winks at me and nods towards Ashton.

"So Ashton any plans for Christmas?" He shakes his head.

"I would be with my friends but they went back to Australia for break and I didn't. It's not exactly a good time" Niall nods and I shake my head.

"Want to come with us? We're just gonna be at our parent's you're welcome to come!" Ashton smiles and nods. Oh god what has Niall done? What if he's a killer? He'd be able to hack them all in their sleep!

*****************************************

     When we arrived we were basically best friends. Ashton told us how he was in a band with his friends Luke, Calum, and Michael. They're called 5 seconds of summer. He also told us he played the guitar and Niall and him began talking about guitars, that's when I tuned out.

"We're here!" We get off and bring our stuff inside. Dad, Louis and Harry all stood at the door and hugged us. Ashton just stood there awkwardly.

"Who's this?" Dad asked, his eyes showed a hint of anger, and jealously? No It can't be... Can it?

"This is our new friend Ashton. He has a little crush on Liam" Niall winks at us and dad clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. He looked like he was about to kill him.

"Um anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!!" I shout and hug him. He smiles and I hand him the cartot lava lamp.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW!!??"

     I laugh "how could I not know? You're always randomly screaming carrots so I thought. Carrots" I wink at him and he smiles even wider while he ruffles my hair.

"Just what I would expect from you. You pay a lot of attention to things!"

"Dinner is ready guys so go unpack. You three will be staying in Liam's old room right? Louis and I are using the guest room."

     I nod "yeah Liam and Ashton can use the bed, just use protection and keep the moaning to a minimum!" Niall laughs and Ashton he blushing. I can't blame him because I am too. Dad clears his throat.

"Liam you'll be sleeping with me in my room. Ashton you and Niall share the room it'll be more comfortable that way. Go on and unpack Ashton and Niall. Liam I'll go help you." I'm taken back by that but didn't object. I liked sleeping next to him before and I want to but it won't be the same. We walk into the room which brings memories.

       That bed was the one where he did her. That night. I shudder at the memory and begin to unpack. "So how have you been? How's school? Is that Ashton twat I mean nice lad your boyfriend?"

"Um I've been good. School is fine although lots of girls flirted with me until I told them I was gay, they stopped but now they want me as their best friend. And no Ashton isn't my boyfriend but he might be in the future. Who knows." He doesn't answer so I look at him. He looked at me with jealously, and lust? He's looking down at me and I decide to look down. My arse, he's looking at my arse?!

      I quickly stand up, not caring if I wasn't done and slowly make.my way to the door "I'll go talk to Ashton and Niall if you don't mind..." I feel a hand pull me back and I look up at dad. "Dad?"

"You're mine got it?" I gulp and my body heats up.

"Okay dad" He shakes his head and pushes me against the door.

"Call me daddy, alright love?" I breathe hard and he kisses down my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I moan.

"Daddy" he stops and pushes me onto the bed. He keeps kissing me. And there's a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" My dad answers.

"We're all going to the movies you guys want to come?" Louis asks.

"No. We've got something to talk about we'll see you later!"

"Okay bye!" Louis shouts, we hear the door slam and the car leave.

"Just us two now love. You can moan all you want" my pants tighten and he begins to rub our lower halves. I'm a moaning mess and tears run down my cheeks. I look into my dad's eyes and I cum. He looks at mea and I begin to cry.

"I'm sorry Liam! You didn't want that did you?" I shake my head and pull him in for a kiss.

"I love you daddy, I always will" he sighs and gets off of me.

"It's the fact you're my son we can't do this. I'm sorry Liam." My happy tears become tears of desperation and sorrow.

"R-remember t-that day I left?"

    He nods "I left because I could hear you and some girl bonking here on this bed. The bed you just made me cum in for the first time in my life, I've never touched myself even if I had the urge because I wanted you to do it. I wanted you to be my first and it hurt me that you did it with her and so many before her. In the end I'm a fool aren't I? A disgusting and irresponsible fool for loving his dad. I shouldn't have fallen for you in the first place." I look away and he grabs my chin and lifts up my head to look at him.

"Hey, hey you're not disgusting or irresponsible or a fool. You're smart, responsible and my son. I love you but I'm afraid I can't love you like that" I laugh bitterly.

"Then what was that back then. The mine thing you said earlier and touching me like that? Was it a funny to you?" He looks down not answering and I slowly stand up. I walk out and run to the park near by.

      As I sat there I thought about my childhood. Dad used to bring me here and help me on the swings since I was weak, I still am but he's not here so I'm just sitting here. I sat there for what seemed like forever jus looking over to the lake near the play structure for kids.

"Hey" I look to my left and see Ashton.

"Hey, why are you here?"

       He laughs "you've been gone for about 6 hours. We started looking for you, plus it's getting dark" I smile. It's so nice, and peaceful I kind of want to stay here forever

"Push me Irwin. If you're man enough" he nods and gives me a look that said challenge accepted. He begins to push me and soon I feel like I can fly. I giggle and feel the air, so free. I feel so free, with no worries.

*****************************************

**Zayn's POV**

       Where is he? I run towards the park, that was his favorite place to go. When I arrive I see him sitting on the red swing. As I'm about to shout his name that Ashton sits down next to him. I just tand there watching them talk, of course I'm far away enough that I don't hear them.

      Ashton then begins to push Liam and he begins to giggle. Anger welds up inside me, I walk over to them.

*****************************************

**Liam's POV**

      Ashton stops pushing me and I look back at him. He slowly leans in and as we're about to kiss someone shouts "Liam! Ashton get away from Liam!"

"What? Why?" Ashton asks, looking kind of scared but who wouldn't be? Dad kind of looks like he's about to kill him.

"I mean I have some things to take to my Liam about and you are in the way. Please just go back?" Ashton nods and gives me a kiss of the cheek.

"I'll see you later Liam."

      I nod "okay" he waves and I wave back. "What the bloody hell is wrong with you! You acted like a twat towards Ashton! He's nice." He looks furious,  he grabs my arms and pulls me close enough that I can smell the minty breath of his.

"Do you remember what I told you? You're mine not his but mine!" I nod and whimper, his grip should be leaving bruises.

"Wait. Earlier you told me the same thing and out of nowhere you had a problem since I'm your son and now once again you don't? If you're going to make a serious decision dad I suggest you stick with it otherwise I will just think about you as my father and nothing more" I hold back my tears, it's not time to cry. I remove his hands from my arms and walk away. It was the hardest thing I ever did.

*****************************************

{December 25}

        I had decided to sing the song on christmas instead of Louis' birthday. As we all exchange gifts the door bell rings and I answer it. "You Liam Payne?" I nod and he hands me a package "sign here" I sign and he leaves. I wonder what it is... I open it and it says To: Liam, From: Mum.

     Quickly I open it and on the first page I read.

Dear Liam,

      I scheduled this so you'd get it when you are in Uni. I have a truth that will devastate you but I couldn't have you grow up with no one to care for you, my beloved son. Zayn is not your father. It is true we did have sexual intercourse but he never got me pregnant. Your true father is Geoff Payne.

     I know it is hard to accept and I'm sorry but please understand I had to. Zayn is not your biological father. On the envelope in the next page there is your birth certificate with the written name's of both me and Geoff. I love you Liam. Goodbye.

      All I could think about is he's not my dad. He's not my dad. He is NOT my dad!! I ran downstairs and pull Niall into the kitchen "Niall! Zayn is not my dad!"

"That's great- wait WHAT?!" I nod and show him the letter as well as my birth certificate. "Wow this means you two can be together!" I nod and smile at the letter, thank you mum. I love you too. "What about Ashton though?"

"I can just tell him the truth. Plus he's still a good friend right?" Niall nods and we go to the living room.

"Alright well Liam has a sing he'd like to sing!" Niall smiles and motions for Ashton to grab the other guitar and they begin to play.

So your friend's been telling me

You've been sleeping with my sweater

And that you can't stop missing me

Bet my friend's been telling you

I'm not doing much better

'Cause I'm missing half of me

And being here without you is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky

Kinda there but not quite

I'm walking around with just one shoe

I'm half a heart without you

I'm half a man at best,

With half an arrow in my chest

I miss everything we do,

I'm half a heart without you

Forget all we said that night

No, it doesn't even matter

'Cause we both got split in two

If you could spare an hour or so,

We'll go for lunch down by the river

We can really talk it through

And being here without you is like I'm waking up to

Only half a blue sky

Kinda there but not quite

I'm walking around with just one shoe

I'm half a heart without you

I'm half a man at best,

With half an arrow in my chest

'Cause I miss everything we do,

I'm half a heart without you

Half a heart without you,

I'm half a heart without you

Though I try to get you out of my head

The truth is I got lost without you

And since then I've been waking up to

Only half a blue sky (only half a blue sky)

Kinda there but not quite

I'm walking around with just one shoe

I'm half a heart without you

I'm half a man at best (half a man at best)

With half an arrow in my chest

I miss everything we do,

I'm half a heart without you

Without you, without you, half a heart without you

Without you, without you, I'm half a heart without you

"Wow! Who did you write that for?!" Louis asks and Harry laughs at his enthusiasm.

"Oh, someone I love" I walk over to Zayn and sit on his lap and give him a passionate kiss.

"What are you doing?!" Zayn backs away and everyone is starring at me. I show him the letter and he smiles "oh my god!" He kisses me back and everyone comes around and read the letter.

"Well I guess you just want to be friends?" Ashton asks and I nod.

"Sorry..."

    He shruggs "that's okay. I don't think I liked you like that" I punch his arm.

"Liam?" I look at Zayn and smile.

"Yes? Zayn?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I nod and we kiss. A perfect ending to a wonderful Christmas.

*****************************************

~Five Years Later~

~December 25~

"Yeah I remember that day! It was the best day ever!" I laugh at Zayn for even asking.

"Well I had a question for you..." I nod and motion him to go on. He gets up and gets down in on one knee and I gasp. "Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"

"Yes!" Zayn lifts me up and we kiss. I just love December!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:Sorry for the late update. If you have anymore requests feel free to comment or message me! Also if you like it remember to vote and comment. If you loved it then go ahead and follow!! You'd make my day just by doing any of those four things!! Thanks so much for reading!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 4.2K 17
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer! [Larry, Narry, Nouis, Ziam, Lilo, Niam, Zouis, Zarry, Ziall, Lirry]
7.6K 171 14
Everyone just wants to protect,love,and use Zayn
33.5K 392 12
Niam, Nouis, Ziall, Narry, Larry, Lirry, Zarry, Lilo, Zouis, Ziam. You choose. Angst, Fluff and Smut (Well, not too much smut) -- Everything goes. Pr...
22.5K 279 84
Title says it all