SHE IS MINE (JUNGKOOK FF) ✔️

Od kyy_writes

In which Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in school, falls in love with Kim Y/n, the most popular girl in... Více

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Get To Know Me
CHAPTER 30 ( THE LAST CHAPTER )

CHAPTER 10

14.7K 338 57
Od kyy_writes

Y/N'S POV

Jungkook: Y/N!

Jungkook kept following and calling my name but the more he follows me, the more I cried because of the incident that happened earlier. I think he is close to me so he didn't think twice but to grab my wrist and pulled me to his embrace. I cried even more and I burried my face on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook: Shh...it's okay, Y/N. You and Jennie noona will get along soon...

You: No, Jungkook. I regret by cursing at her too and I understand it now. We just got off from school and I came to her to give her more problems and stress. I feel like a bad sister to her...I'm such an idiot!

Jungkook: Don't say that, Y/N...

You: What am I gonna do, Jungkook? What if she will never forgive me anymore? What if she don't talk to me or cuddle with me? What if...what if-

I started to stutter in nervousness then Jungkook lifted my chin up and cupped my face with his hands. He wiped my tears away using his thumb, he caress my cheeks and unexpectedly kissed me. The kiss was not rough, it is passionate, full of love. He slowly pulled away his lips to mine 'till our forheads touched and looked at each other's eyes.

Jungkook: What if you try to talk to her and work things out? What if she forgives you? Y/N, don't ask many questions to yourself. It's not your fault so don't blame yourself just because of that. You're not a bad sister, alright? Always think positive and don't let yourself down. Everything will be fine, okay?

He kissed my forhead and hugged me again. I like his touches, his kisses, his hugs, everything. He's the one who always makes me happy. Jungkook is right. I should try to at least talk to my sister and work things out with her and everything will be fine. Yeah, I should do that...

You: Thank you, Jungkook.

Jungkook: For what, babe?

You: For always being there when I needed someone to comfort me, that's why I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend. *smiles*

Jungkook: Really? Well, I'm lucky to have you too as my future wife. *winks*

I hit his chest lightly and I can't hold back my smile. He chuckled a little bit.

You: Me? As your future wife?

Jungkook: Why? You don't want to? *pause for a moment* Okay then, I will not marry you.

You: Aish Jungkook, I was only joking! Of course I would love to marry my future husband too.

He gave me a peck on the lips, cheeks, forhead and we decided to go home to take a stroll to the park. I decided to talk to Jennie unnie when I feel like I wanted to settle things with her. I wanted to gave her some free space and to think about some things like, you know...problems.

Jennie's POV

Y/N left without any warning, Jungkook decided to follow her but he said something to me before leaving.

Jungkook: I promise you two will get along soon, noona. She just needs more time and space.

I nodded while crying and he gave me a quick hug and left, following my sister. That's when I let out all my tears.

You: This is all my fault! I should've cursed at her! I hate myself! I feel bad for Y/N!

Taehyung hugged me to calm me down and Jisoo unnie and Rosè said that they will try to force Y/N to talk to me.

You: No, Chae. Just let Y/N go first...she needs some time to think.

Rosè: But unnie, she didn't have to be like that to you.

You: No, no. It's my fault...I cursed at her for no reason.

Jisoo: Jennie, don't blame yourself.

You: Then who should I blame?

I cried even louder at Taehyung's shoulder while he strokes my hair.

Taehyung: Shh...Jennie-ah, everything will be okay.

You: What am I supposed to do, Taehyung? Y/N is mad at me...

Taehyung: I'm sure you two will get along soon. She just needs space and let her think.

You: But, I'm scared...what if she will never talk to me ever again...?

Taehyung: Don't say that, Jennie. That can't happen, you two are sisters. I promise I'll go talk to her.

You: Please talk to her and tell her that I'm sorry for everything...

Taehyung: I promise, baby.

You: Thank you, Taehyung...

Taehyung: No need to thank me, you are my priority.

He kissed my forehead gently and we all decided to go home. I just hope that Y/N will forgive me. I'm so dumb for yelling at her just because I'm so tired.

-BACK TO Y/N'S POV-
      -At the park-

Me and Jungkook arrived at the park and I felt the cold breeze hitting on my skin. The weather is so nice and warm, I just wish that I will be here everyday. We decided to seat on one of the swings and talk about some stuff. I swinged a little bit and closed my eyes to feel the warmness of the wind.

Jungkook's POV

We sat at the swings to talked about some things. Y/N swinged a little bit and closed her eyes. I admired her angelic face, I just love her features. Her lips is so soft, her nose is upright, her eyes are so pretty and sparkly when we stare at each other. I just freaking love her so much. I don't wanna lose her and I want her to stay by my side always.

You: Y/N?

Y/N: Hmm?

You: Can you sing for me?

She opened her eyes and looked deeply into my eyes. God, I feel like my heart just melted. Her sparkly eyes are killing me. I felt that my cheeks are burning so I break the eye contact.

You: If you don't mind?

Y/N: Of course I can.

I smiled at her and her smile is just so beautiful. I just always wanted to kiss her everyday.

Y/N: What song do you want me to sing?

You: Oh...a-anything you want. It's up to you!

I stutter a little bit because of my shyness and she just chuckled. I'm such an idiot to just ask her to sing for me but she agreed anyways. She started to sing a song that is very familiar to me. Her voice is so relaxing and calming and I think I could fall asleep any minute now. I just stared at her while she sings with her eyes closed.

How can a beautiful woman exist like her? I didn't realized that I just started crying while she's singing. I suddenly remembered the song. It's the song that my mom used to sing for me when I was a little kid. How did she knew that song?

I decided to sing along with her and she is actually shook about it. Our voice mixed and harmony has been formed. I wanted to always sing with her and to collab with her. We we're done singing and we smiled at each other.

Y/N: Jungkook, you're voice is so calming you know?

You: Yours too~

Y/N: H-how did you know that song?

You: I was supposed to ask you that question too.

Y/N: Well, that is one of my favorite songs when I was little. How about you?

You: It's the song that my mother used to sing for me when I was little.

Y/N: Oh...so, where is she? Your parents?

You: They left...

She stopped for a moment and glanced at me.

Y/N: What do you mean?

You: They left me here in Korea...

Y/N: Why? If you don't mind me asking.

You: They went to Los Angeles, I don't know why...I started to think that they just abandoned me here. Then luckily, I met my hyungs and I became an idol. That's when I became rich and many girls fall for me.

Y/N: When did they left you?

You: When I was 13.

Y/N: Oh no, Jungkook. I'm so sorry to hear that...

You: But then I met you, my future wife~ That's when I started to feel love again.

Y/N: A-again? Do you have like an ex girlfriend or something?

You: *sigh* Yeah...it's the worst that happened in my past. She left me for another man and ever since she broke up with me, I don't trust any girls anymore except my older sister but when I saw you, it felt like my whole world stopped, my heart is beating so fast. Idon't know why and I just realized that I started to develop feelings for you. Everytime you're with other boys, I get jealous. I just want you to be mine at that time and now that you're officially mine, I will never let you go.

Y/N: *smile* So, you have a noona?

You: Yes, but..

Y/N: But? It's okay if you don't wanna talk-

You: No no no, she didn't left me. She's somewhere here in Korea and I'm trying to find her but there's no use so...I guess she left me behind too.

Y/N: What's her name? Maybe I can help you out!

You: I...Y/N, can we please change the topic? It just makes me sad and angry at the same time even more.

Y/N: Oh, sure. It's okay.

Y/N'S POV

To be honest, I feel bad for Jungkook. His parents just left him behind like they abandoned they're own son. They don't deserve Jungkook. They're so cruel and rude. I started to think about his sister, he said that she's somewhere here in Korea.

After minutes of thinking, I decided to help Jungkook and I will find his sister without him knowing. Once I find her, I will surprise him. I wanted to bring his sister to him as a gift so I will find her as fast as I can before his birthday.

You: Kookie, I think we should go home now. It's getting dark.

Jungkook: Oh yeah, I think we should.

I got up from the swing and was about to walk away but...

Jungkook: Wait, Y/N!

He grabbed my wrist and turned me around. He pulled my waist closer to his body and kissed me. His lips is moving against mine and he turned his head to the side to deepen the kiss. He forcely pushed his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues are fighting for dominance and I wrap my arms around his neck. God, I love his kisses so much! He slowly pulled away from my lips and he nibbled my nose while our eyes are still closed. We didn't know that we smiled at each other while our eyes were closed. He then said in a sweet voice.

Jungkook: I love you.

I gave him a peck on the lips.

You: I love you too.

We opened our eyes and hugged each other tight.

Jungkook: Y/N, promise me you won't leave me.

You: Of course, I would never leave you. I promise.

He gave me one last kiss and decided to go home.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Words: 1905❤

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

299K 5.7K 29
{COMPLETE} A high school romance about a girl and a guy who find a new path to start their love. Hot bad boy jungkook meets new y/n at school and sta...
5.6K 111 41
Jennie Kim, the most popular girl in Highschool, never falls in love with boys. Boys fall in love with her. No boy has been able to win the heart of...
17.5K 1.2K 45
-UNDER EDITING- HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in readerxtaehyung tag on 5/23/2020 #2 in youxtaehyung tag on 7/14/2020 "About the picture.... it's-" Kim Y/n fi...
411K 9.2K 57
a very fluffy story about how you and jungkook fall in love