The Switch | Dramione β€’ Felts...

By scrittoreluna

Everything was fine, peaceful actually - until . . . "WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE WE?!" "Draco? Uh - your hai... More

|| p r o l o g u e ||
I.
II.
β€’ n o t e β€’
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
β€’ n o t e β€’
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
β€’ n o t e β€’
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
β€’ n o t e β€’
XXII.
β€’ n o t e β€’
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
|| s p e c i a l ||
XXXVII.
β€’ n o t e β€’
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
|| n o t e ||
|| n o t e ||
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LOOK AT THIS! πŸ¦†
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
|| CHANGES ||
|| n o t e ||
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
THOUGHTS?

XLI.

2.6K 132 106
By scrittoreluna

Blacks and Malfoys

"Felton, you better go inside Draco's room until Dobby will call you and say Lunch is ready," Phoebe began as they stopped by Draco's bedroom door.

"Your trunks and things are already there and I bet Dobby had already fixed it up for you, take some rest or whatever, I'm going to take a shower. My room's located on the other side of the wing in the Manor. But I suggest you not to wander around, just stay there until you're called, got it?"

Tom nodded at her instructions and went inside Draco's bedroom, "Okay, see you." he said, and with that the Lestrange heiress nodded and left.

Tom sighed as he went inside Draco's massive bedroom. Malfoy Manor was really a huge house, it's like a palace of he can even describe it perfectly with that word. But It was unlike in the movies whereas the Manor looks dull and dark, here, the Malfoy Manor here was large, but warm and bright.

Tall marble pillars, crytal marble floors, some rose vines were spotted outside the lawn along with various of beautiful flowers, elegant bright furnishing, all in all — it was aesthetical.

Tom's eyes roamed around Draco's massive bedroom. A king sized bed was found in the the corner sporting a black and gray pillows and bed sheets, tall bookshelves were also found near a study desk, a walk in wardrobe, elegant black sofa set with emerald green pillows and a glass coffee table, the room was painted with gray but with a touch of silver.

There's balcony too, which he directly viewed and saw Narcissa Malfoy's massive and beautiful garden outside, pictures were also found in a cabinet near the bookshelves, pictures of him and his family, with his cousins, parents, and friends.

Tom also spotted a moving photo of Draco and Hermione, the Slytherin was wearing elegant dress robes whereas the Gryffindor princess was wearing a periwinkle ball dress.

"This must be from the Yule Ball." He thought, judging by the background of the photo. Draco's right arms was around Hermione's small waist as the two smiled at the camera.

Tom's lips tugged upward with that, it was a foreign thing for him, seeing that Hermione and Draco here are very close when the books clearly says they are enemies.

Tom gazed at the corner of Draco's wall, where various of broomsticks hanged there, one he knew was a Firebolt, a Quidditch Jersey was also hanged there it must've been Draco's Slytherin Jersey, seeing a Malfoy 06 was engraved there.

Just as Tom was about to sit at one of the couch, his eyes twinkled as he caught sight of a guitar.

"Draco plays guitar?" He asked to himself as he slowly picked it up from its stand and studied it.

"What a beauty," he said letting a low whistle in amazement.

He sat down and began to strum its strings, judging by the sound coming from it, Tom Felton automatically fell inlove with it, "Magnificent."

And then instinctively, he began to play . . .

"Tick tock, goes the clock . . " he sang, a touch of nostalgia felt in his heart as he sang the familiar lyrics from his lips.

" . . . Time's going so slow. And I'm supposed to be fast asleep, a couple hours ago . . ."

It was 'Time Isn't Healing', a song he composed, a song he made by himself, a song dedicated to her.

To Emma Watson herself.

" . . . So I, I need to exercise, Alright, I've got to rest these eyes. And I, I need to knock on some doors and I won't have to lie here by myself anymore," He closed his eyes with that, remembering the feelings he had with her years ago.

" . . . 'Cause time isn't healing
Pretty sick of staring at my ceiling
And I, I can't help the way I feel about you. . ."

" . . . 'Cause time isn't healing,
pretty sick of staring at my ceiling,
and I, I can't help the way I'm falling for you."

"I have a smoke to try to send me to sleep
But things aren't all that they seem
The only time I seem to spend with you
Seems to be in my dreams . . ."

". . . So I, I need to let her go
Would it have worked? I guess I'll never know
And I, I need to hit the road
And find me a girl of my own . . ."

". . . 'Cause time isn't healing
Pretty sick of staring at my ceiling
And I, I can't help the way I feel about you
'Cause time isn't healing
Pretty sick of staring at my ceiling
And I, I can't help the way I feel about you . . ."

". . . Time isn't healing me no more
And time is healing me any more
Time, it don't heal me no more . . ."

And with a last strum, he stopped playing.

He sighed as he placed the guitar back from its stand and closed his eyes.

Why did I play that? He thought to himself, almost mentally slapping himself for it.

He swore before that he won't play and sing that song ever again, he swore to himself that he'll move on, he swore to himself not to have feelings for her anymore.

But right now, right now he was not so sure anymore. With a groan he leaned towards the couch some more and placed a pillow above his head, he was so confused.

So irritated by himself at the same time, and so irritated with his own heart.

"I'm such an idiot" he muttered.

Seconds later, a pop sound was heard behind him as a squeaked began and said, "Master? You're name's Master Tom is it?" it asked.

Tom sat up straight and observed the house elf, "Dobby!" He said as the elf nodded, "Y-yes I'm Tom. Just call me Tom," he said as the elf nodded once more.

"Master Lucius and Mistress Narcissa summoned Dobby to call you and Missus Phoebe, Lunch is ready and Master Draco's parents says that you'll be joining them lunch at the gazebo outside in the garden."

Tom nodded and stood up, "Dobby? Draco's parents aren't still aware of the switch are they?" He asked, making sure.

The elf nodded, "Dobby feels bad lying to his Masters but Master Draco specifically instructed Dobby not to tell Master and Mistress, so don't worry Mas — Mister Tom, Dobby can keep a secret." the house elf gave a small smile as Tom did the same and nodded.

"Alright, let's go to Phoebe first so we can go to the gazebo together. Frankly saying that I'm not aware of the direction," he chuckled.

______________________

Lunch with the Malfoys was pleasant so far. Lucius and Narcissa obviously adores their son, based on Tom's observation and talks with them earlier. It wasn't as hard than he thought it would be.

That afternoon after their fine lunch, he opted to stay inside Draco's room the whole time and played some more with Draco's guitar, sleep or read some textbooks he had about Hogwarts and magic due to his complete curiousity.

But now, Tom Felton was nervous. He was fidgetting with his vest like a madman, beads of sweat were visible in his forehead but he eventually wiped it off as he fixed his hair once more and looked at his reflection on the mirror.

It was time for dinner at Grimmauld's place. It was time for him to meet the rest of Draco's family, and he was beyond nervous. Dobby was watching him from behind, completely concern at the muggle actor.

"How do I look Dobby?" Tom asked as he faced the houself behind him, Dobby gave him a thumbs up and smiled, "Looks like of Master Draco, Sir." He said. Tom nodded and sighed in relief.

"We'll that's kind of reassuring," he thought.

As he heard a knock on the door, Phoebe Lestrange stepped inside wearing a fancy black knee lenght dress, her hair was put into a braid and smirked at the muggle actor.

"You look nervous," she pointed out, as Tom rolled his eyes and walked towards her.

"Obviously." He muttered.

"Don't worry, as it's quite hard to believe, but our family's a pleasant bunch you know," she said a small smile tugged on her lips.

"Now come on, Uncle Lucius and Aunt Narcissa are waiting downstairs, we're going to Grimmauld's place by floo."

______________________

"Draco! Good to see you!" that's what Tom heard as he stepped out of the fireplace, his eyes gazed towards the man infront of him and sighed in relief as he saw Sirius Black, accompanied by a beautiful woman beside him.

"That's Aunt Felicity, Uncle Sirius' wife, and over there's Uncle Regulus with his wife Aunt Carolina," Phoebe whispered.

Tom greeted the two Blacks with a convincing Draco Malfoy talk, then he spotted Alex, Selene and Cassiopeia at the corner, talking animatedly at Nymphadora Tonks and another lady beside them.

"That's Cassandra Tonks, she's a few years older than Dora, and she's a Healer whereas Dora's an Auror," she went on, as Tom digested everything Phoebe had explained.

His eyes surveyed the place, it was really unlike the books and movies, Grimmauld's place looks more like a Manor.

"Phoebe," said Narcissa from behind.

"Yes Aunt Cissy?" she said.

"Your Mother and Father just arrived along with your siblings," she informed making the raven haired witch smile and leave, leaving Tom on his spot.

Regulus Black and his wife, Carolina Black along with Andromeda and Ted Tonks approached Tom and greeted him as the muggle actor replicated the gesture with a convincing Draco Malfoy act, as Draco's pureblood cousins approached him with a greeting.

Tom however let out a sigh in relief as he saw Alex walking towards him, "How are adjusting?" He smirked as Tom copied the same.

"I'm alright mate, who knew Draco Malfoy came from a big family," he said as Alex chuckled.

"Come on, you've got to meet the Lestranges,"

Alex and Tom walked towards Phoebe who was talking animatedly with her parents. Just as they apprached, Phoebe, Bellatrix and Rodulphus Lestrange eyed them with a smile on their face.

"Draco darling, how are you?" Bellatrix Lestrange, elegant as she is wearing a navy blue dress, hugged his so called nephew Draco, as Tom smiled at her.

"Very Good Aunty Bella, you?" he said with a charming smile.

Alex and Phoebe exchanged smirks with that and thought of how Tom played Draco very well.

Rodulphus and Bellatrix Lestrange talked to them about school before leaving to talk with the older wizards and witched who were alreadh seated at the dining table, discussing.

Tom spotted Lucius Malfoy laughing with Sirius, Regulus and Ted Tonks, as the three former Black sisters were talking animatedly with one another.

Tom smiled at the sight, this world was really something. "Hey Felton," whispered Phoebe beside him.

"These here's Corona and Helios, my younger siblings."

Tom just watched at the two dark haired wizard and witch walking towards them, "Draco mate," Helios began as he gave Tom a manly hug which the muggle actor accepted.

"Hi Draco, good to see you," a pretty raven haired girl witch said as Tom hugged her.

"Corona, hey!" He said charmingly earning an impressed look from Alex and Phoebe once again.

Corona and Helios look exactly like each other, and remembering what Phoebe had told him days ago that they were twins, made a lot of sense now.

Same pitch black eyes, nose and lips. Tom saw Selene, and Cassiopeia walking towards them, joining their talk as their Tonks cousins joined the adults.

"So, how's Beauxbatons?" Cassiopeia began as she linked her arms at Corona.

The young witch smiled and gazed towards her cousin, giggling, "You've got to meet him tomorrow!" she squealed excitedly.

"You've got a boyfriend?" asked Phoebe, incredulously as Corona just smirked at her elder sister.

"Ofcourse dear Sister, I bet you and Nott got back together?" she asked, a sly smile formed her lips as Phoebe narrowed her eyes at her sister.

Tom laughed with that, causing each eyes looking at him, "It seems like Theodore Nott's going to the ball tomorrow though, he told me himself last night." He pointed out as Phoebe raised a brow at him.

"You talked to Nott?" She asked as he shrugged.

"I'm going to kill you," Phoebe glared but Tom just laughed at her.

"Don't be silly, I just asked him whether he'll be coming or not, no need to act like an angry banshee."

The group laughed with that as Phoebe just rolled her eyes.

"Am I the only one who's not having a date here tomorrow?" Alex groaned as Selene rolled her eyes at his brother.

"That's what you get for messing around Slytherin girls," she pointed out.

"I thought you're going with Greengrass?" Tom asked.

Alex sighed and crossed his arms, "The girl's angry with me mate, I may have been flirting with a Ravenclaw girl when we went to Hogsmeade yesterday," he said sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck, making Tom snort.

Helios looked at Tom for a moment and smirked, "But I bet you're going with Granger, eh cousin?" he asked.

Tom just shrugged and crossed his arms lazily, "Yeah maybe," he pointed out making the young wizard roll his eyes.

"Still can't believe you haven't asked her out yet," he said as the group nodded in agreement.

Phoebe and Alex eyed him as they laughed at a confused Tom.

"Anyways, what are your plans for tomorrow's program? Aunty Cissy told us about that, how about you sing tomorrow Draco," Cassiopeia suggested as Tom thought carefully.

"Yeah that's not a bad idea." he muttered.

"Yeah, it's not a bad idea at all," he thought to himself.

"Come now children," they heard Andromeda Tonks announce, "Dinner's ready."

And with that, the young witches and wizards hurriedly sat down in their seats at the dinner table. 

______________________

Dinner was doing well, the whole family talked about school, the young witches and wizard's lovelife, Quidditch, their mischiefs, and the upcoming ball, Tom was having fun with them. Then until . . .

"Well family, since we're all together here . . ." Narcissa began as wiped her mouth graciously with a napkin, " . . . I have an announcement, which is not in regards for the ball tomorrow."

Everyone stopped eating and faced the Malfoy lady. Tom furrowed his brows and watched Draco's parents intently.

Lucius Malfoy gave a small smile as he placed his hand above his wife's hand and nodded at her, as if making her continue what she was about to say.

"I'm pregnant, three weeks now." She beamed.

The whole table was silent, but soon after a group of applauses and cheers erupted.

Bellatrix Lestrange, Andromeda Tonks, Carolina and Felicity Black squealed like teenage girls, Draco's cousins look at their Aunt with happy faces then faced Tom for a moment.

"You're going to be a brother Draco!" squealed Selene as the other girls nodded excitedly.

Phoebe and Alex exchanged glanced and eyed at a bewildered Tom Felton as Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy eyes him, eyes twinkling in delight.

"Draco, you're going to a be brother!"

And then suddenly he thought, "Oh shit,"

Ya'll didn't expected that did you? HAHAHA
Anyways, I hope you guys liked the recent updates. I am quite busy at school so I apologize in advance for the delays.

Anyways, please leave a comment and don't forget to vote ya'll!

Love,
Your Slytherin Author. 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
696K 42.5K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
78K 5.4K 24
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...
1M 33.9K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...