Her Given (Editing)

Av tori_maye

She's an angel as bright as the sunshine, even when the darkness threatens to consume her, and she's just try... Mer

Author's Note
Prologue Part 1 - A Little Background
Prologue Part 2 - A little More Background
Chapter 1 - Introductions
Chapter 2 - Meeting the Guys
Chapter 3 - First Day Confessions
Chapter 4 - What?!
Chapter 5 - My Family and New Nicknames
Chapter 6 - Spilling Secrets
Chapter 7 - Our Angel
Chapter 8 - Coming Home
Chapter 9 - Truth or Dare
Chapter 10 - Realizations
Chapter 11 - Nightmares
Chapter 12 - New Friends
Chapter 13 - My Newfound Confidence
Chapter 14 - The Mall and Almost Kisses
Chapter 15 - Dirty Dreams and Fireworks
Chapter 16 - Publicly Personal Poems
Chapter 17 - Best Friends and Boyfriends
Chapter 18 - The Plot for Pure Blood
Chapter 19 - Kisses and an 'I Love You'
Chapter 20 - The Hopeless Romantic
Chapter 21 - All is Lost
Chapter 22 - Dwindling Hope
Chapter 23 - Already Broken
Chapter 24 - What Should've Been
Chapter 25 - I Have a What?
Chapter 26 - Mate?
Chapter 27 - Meeting the Big Brother
Chapter 28 - Excitement and Explosions
Chapter 29 - Memories or Nightmares?
Chapter 31 - Caught
Chapter 32 - It's a Date
Chapter 33 - Wings
Chapter 34 - Pranks
Chapter 35 - Cole's Birthday Part 1
Chapter 36 - Cole's Birthday Part 2
Chapter 37 - Nightmarish Visions
Chapter 38 - A Birthday Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 30 - Fire Meets Water

7.6K 270 20
Av tori_maye

Avelyn's POV

"Stop it!" I scream, but Coco doesn't let up, his tickling relentless.

"Take it back first!" He shouts back over my loud laughing.

"Okay, okay! I take it back, alright!" I gasp through my fit of laughter. "You're the hottest guy I've ever seen!" This makes him stop instantly, smiling down at me smugly.

"You're damn right I am, and don't you forget it."

I roll my eyes, still sore from when his fingers were practically digging into my skin. We were joking around about ten minutes ago while watching TV, and I'd seen this one guy that I thought was cute. I voiced my thoughts, and Cole practically challenged me. Telling me if I didn't take it back that I'd regret it.

I don't regret a thing.

"Whatever," I grumble. "Now get off of me, asshat. You're heavy." He huffs but does as told, still smirking victoriously.

"When are Xavier and Ash gonna be back from the store?" I ask him while sitting up, my hands resting on the couch below me for support.

"I don't know, actually. But it shouldn't be too much longer. They're only getting groceries," he shrugs, and I nod.

"Okay, well, what are we going to do until they get back?" He shrugs again, but suddenly looks like he's had an idea.

"We should prank them!" He suggests enthusiastically. I nod vigorously.

"That's a great idea! But, what would we do?"

"Follow me, I have an idea." I nod and stand from my spot on the couch, giggling as he drags me up the stairs. He leads me to Xavier's old room--the one he slept in before I came along. He still uses it for the bathroom and closet that are attached to it to take showers and get ready in; he just doesn't sleep in it.

"What are we doing here?" I quiz, my head tilting and my nose scrunching in confusion. He turns back to me and chuckles.

"Y'know, you look like a cute little kitten when you do that. My kitten," he smirks at his revelation.

I snort, rolling my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Now tell me already. What is it that you have planned?"

His smirk turns into a wide grin, and he wiggles his brows mischievously. "Well, if you'll follow me right this way, I'll show you."

I laugh as he leads me to the bathroom connected to Xavier's room, still curious as to what he has planned. With Cole's bubbly personality, I'm honestly not surprised he's the prankster of the bunch.

Walking into Xavier's bathroom, I'm surrounded by the smell of musk and masculinity; it smells like him, just a lot more powerful. It's almost overwhelming, to be honest. But Cole doesn't let that stop him from reaching into one of the cabinets under the sink and pulling out a lime green box.

"Is that what I think it is?" I ask, pointing at the colorful box.

"Sure is, kitten," he nods, a playful glint in his fire eyes.

"How did you even manage to hide that in there?" I question while raising a brow.

He shrugs. "I have my ways. Now, enough questions. Are you gonna help me or what?"

I suddenly become a little apprehensive, unsure if we should be doing this or not. Cole notices this and sighs.

"Don't worry, Ava. It's only temporary, and I have something to remove the color, anyway."

"Fine, but if he gets mad, I'm blaming it on you," I grumble, but he fist pumps the air victoriously.

"Hell yeah!" He exclaims. "All we have to do is put some of this in his shampoo bottle, and voila! Next time he takes a shower, he'll be so surprised when he sees himself in the mirror--red hair turned green," he informs while pulling out a green tube from the box.

☆☆☆

Fifteen minutes later, Cole had successfully added some lime green dye in Xavier's shampoo bottle--shaken up to mix it thoroughly.

For Ash's prank, Coco thought it would've been a great idea to do something to his car. He said Ashton loves his car, and a great way to prank him would be to do something to it. Long story short, we ended up scrapping that plan because Xavier and Ash had taken the latter's car. Instead, since Ashton is such a perfectionist, he decided to do something that wouldn't go unnoticed, but it definitely would take some time to pinpoint exactly what it is that's wrong.

"That's brilliant, Coco! It'll drive him mad," I giggle.

"Thanks, Ava. And you're right, it definitely will." His eyes light up even more than usual at the compliment, and his cheeks are a little flushed.

"Come on, let's hurry before they get back."

I nod and follow him into Ash's room. The plan is to move everything just slightly, altering it just enough for him to notice. Though, he won't be able to tell what exactly it is that's different. After everything in his room is shifted just a tad to the right, Cole also decides to take the keys off of his laptop and switch them around, changing their order. Cole explained to me that he wouldn't notice until he started typing something and realizes the keys were misplaced and tampered with. I nodded.

"To be honest, it kind of scares me how good you are with pranks," I confess as he shuts the screen to the laptop and turns to me.

He grins. "No need to be, kitten. I'll never pull a prank you, promise," he reassures, sticking his pinky out for a pinky promise. I giggle and walk over to him, curling my pinky around his. He leans down and kisses it cheekily.

"I love you, Avelyn," he declares, looking me deeply in the eyes. His flame-filled irises meet my ocean-filled ones.

'Is this what it feels like when fire meets water?'

I never would've imagined it to feel this entrancing and electrifying.

I watch as his face slowly gets closer and closer to mine, our breaths mingling together, creating an enticing warmth. His gaze switches back and forth between each of my eyes, silently asking me if this is okay. I answer by stepping closer to him and bringing my face to his, whispering an "I love you" agaisnt his lips before I press mine into his. Those familiar fireworks emit once they've officially made contact, making us both moan simultaneously.

His hands go to both sides of my waist, pushing me further into him as my arms wrap around his neck. I tangle my hands in his hair at the base of his neck, tugging on it and successfully pulling a grunt out of his warm mouth.

His tongue snakes past his lips and licks mine. I open my mouth to welcome it. Our tongues clash, mingling together and fighting for dominance. He wins, obviously. While his tongue explores every inch of my mouth, his hands sink lower to my butt. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist, pressing us impossibly closer together.

Suddenly, my back meets a wall, and Cole begins to grind his now rock-hard member against my aching heat. I moan loudly against his mouth, and he growls, nipping softly at my bottom lip. Soon, I'm forced to pull back due to a lack of oxygen. But he doesn't seem to be phased because his lips are instantly attached to my neck, attacking the soft skin with his sweet, sensual, sloppy kisses.

I'm left a moaning mess--head thrown back and resting agaisnt the wall behind me--as he continues to grind against me, still latched onto my neck. I can feel him sucking, no doubt leaving a mark. But I don't mind.

"Cole," I whimper when I feel him nip at my neck.

He groans but doesn't reply. Instead, I feel a small draft against my back as he carries me over to the bed. He drops me onto the bed, giving me a chance to see his handsome face. His eyes don't just hold fire. They hold an entire sun, making the room feel as if it's heating up due to a tremendous and scorching flame. I can tell his wolf has taken over.

I bite my lip at the sight, and he emits a low growl, crawling towards me on the bed like I'm his prey. I crawl backwards. Not because I'm scared, but because I can tell he enjoys the chase. And if I'm being one hundred percent truthful, I do too.

I lean up and reach my hands to his shirt, lifting it over his head. I lick my lips hungerly at the sight of his tanned chest and six pack. I trace my hands over his chest, outlining each dip and curve of his muscles. I let my hands fall from his torso, and I grasp the ends of my shirt, lifting it up slowly and gingerly.

Once it's off and all that's left to cover my chest is my white, lacy bra, he eyes me greedily. A deep rumble escapes past his lips as I tauntingly reach my hands back and unclasp my bra; it falls off my chest, and his eyes immediately go to my breasts.

"God, you're so fucking innocent and perfect, it's practically a sin," he admits, making me blush. He chuckles at my flushed skin, dipping his head down to my chest and encasing my right nipple between his teeth. He licks it, making me whimper and wrap my hands in his hair, tugging his face closer. His other hand grasps my other breast, massaging it and pinching my already hard bud--giving it just as much attention as the other.

He bites down roughly on my nipple, making me cry out in a perfect mixture of pain and pleasure as he licks it soothingly afterward. His hand is abruptly placed on my heat over the pastel pink, silk pajama shorts I'm wearing, and he starts rubbing me over the thin cloth.

"Mmm," I moan, closing my eyes as my head falls back. But my eyes are immediately snapped open, and my head lifts back up at the sound of tearing and the feeling of a gentle breeze against my lower half.

"D-did you just rip my shorts? I liked tho-" my voice is cut off when his hand is swiftly returned to my aching core. And it's then that I realize that he didn't just tear my shorts; he tore my panties off, too.

"You're already so wet for me, kitten," he growls against my chest, hand rubbing between my folds. "You're such a good girl."

"Oh God!" I scream as he enters a finger in me, pumping roughly while his thumb continues to rub figure eights against my clit. My tattoos buzz in delight and absolute euphoria as he continues to do amazing, sinful things to me.

"You're so fucking tight, Avelyn. I can't wait to see what you feel like wrapped around my dick," he groans, mouth letting go of my nipple and connecting with mine. He kisses me passionately, and I rock myself against his hand as he continues to pump his long, thick finger into me. I scream once again as he swiftly adds another, but it's muffled by his warm lips. My hands lift once again and tangle in his hair. I tug at the strands, and he grunts into my mouth.

"I can't wait till I fuck you, Ava, kitten. I can't wait until I have you under me, wrapped around my cock as I pound into you. I can't wait to see my brothers fuck you, having you scream while they thrust into you, too," he grumbles agaisnt my lips. His words have me writhing even more. He pulls back.

"Look at me, Avelyn," he orders, and I do, ocean eyes meeting a pool of fire. "Look at me while I watch you cum."

A familiar feeling washes over me as I hit my high, practically seeing stars, and not just the ones in his blazing eyes.

"Cole!" I scream his name while he looks down at me, his mouth slack and his breathing heavy.

I fall limp against him, but he holds me tightly, cradling me in his arms as I continue to release onto his fingers.

"God, you're so precious. My little angel. You're so damn beautiful. Fuck, I love you so much," he continues to mumble while I come undone in his arms.

Once my orgasm has completely washed through me, he gradually pulls out his fingers, lifting them to his mouth and sucking them--never once breaking our intense eye contact.

"Fucking delicious," he declares. My eyes are wide as I take in his devilishly handsome face; and even knowing him for so long, I still swoon.

'How can this man be all mine? How can these three men be all mine?'

"I love you," is all I can manage to say. He smiles grandly at me.

"I love you more."

I giggle and manage to pull myself away with great effort, looking back down at his chest, admiring his strong build once more.

"See something you like, kitten?" He asks teasingly.

"Yes," I answer, unable to lie. He chuckles, and my eyes travel a little lower.

His jeans look uncomfortably tight. And I can't stop myself from touching the massive bulge in his pants; he moans loudly with the slight touch, grabbing my wrist.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Avelyn," he warns, voice gravely and filled with lust once more. I look back up at his face, but I don't move my hand.

"Why not?" I ask in a small voice, looking up at him through my lashes. He looks back at me and bites his lip.

"Because, Ava. I don't know if I'll be able to control myself if you do, and I don't think you're quite ready for that," he admits, but I don't listen. Instead, I press my hand further against him, making him moan again.

'I love that sound on him. It's quite sexy.'

"I wanna make you feel good, too. Like you made me," I plead, batting my eyelashes innocently.

He looks apprehensive at first, but upon looking at my determined face, he decides against arguing. "Are you sure about this, Ava? Because we can stop right now if you aren't rea-" I cut him if by kissing him, hard.

"I'm absolutely positive," I mumble against his lips, and he nods, still seeming slightly nervous.

He watches me with hooded eyes as I pull back and unbutton his jeans, pulling them down along with his boxers. I gasp at the sight of his huge... friend. I thought it was big, but I never imagined it to be this big.

When he sees my wide eyes, he tries to reassure me that we can stop whenever I want. But I silence him by firmly grasping his large member, and my tiny hand can barely fit all the way around it. I begin stroking it slowly, not exactly sure at what to do. He moans loudly and throws his head back, instinctively jerking his hips up to meet my hand's slow movements.

"Put it in your mouth, kitten," he instructs, leaning his head back down to look at me. I nod and slowly bring my face closer to his waiting dick, licking the tip. He moans as I wrap my mouth around his large member, barely fitting it in my mouth. And I can feel him twitch.

"Yeah, just like that, Ava. You're doing so good. You're such a good girl, angel," he praises. "Now look up at me. Look me in the eyes, Avelyn," he instructs once more. I do as told and see him looking down at me with heated, hooded eyes.

I try to take him deeper, but find that it's too difficult to fit the whole thing in my mouth, and I'm only able to take about half of it before it hits the back of my throat. I gag, and he moans.

"Pump the rest of it with your hands, Ava."

I lift my hands and wrap them around the rest of him, pumping his shaft along with my mouth. He takes my long, silver locks in clutch and holds it out of the way with one hand. The hand that holds my hair is balled in a fist at the back of my head, and he uses it to push himself further into my mouth while he thrusts. I gag as he repeatedly hits the back of my throat, but I don't push him away. Instead, I continue on--trying to make him come undone like he did to me.

His eyes leave mine for a brief moment, rolling into the back of his head as I feel him twitch in my mouth.

"Avelyn, I'm about to- Oh God!" He isn't able to finish before I feel him burst in my mouth, filling it completely. He tastes salty yet sweet, the perfect combination. He looks down at me with dazed yet commanding eyes--his fire suddenly blazing with dominance yet still so much compassion.

"Swallow it, kitten," he demands, and I obey like the good girl he claims me to be. I swallow it all, silently appreciating the flavor. I would have thought it would taste disgusting. But I was pleasantly surprised to find out otherwise.

He beams down at me in adoration, gently lifting me up by my chin and bringing my lips to his. I'm sure he tastes himself on my lips, but he doesn't seem to mind because the kiss is absolutely perfect--passionate but soft. He really is amazing. I pull back begrudgingly, separating our lips with a dopey grin on my face.

"Come on, angel. We should probably get dressed before the guys get ho-"

"Guys! We're back!"
____________________________________

Sorry for not updating for a while. I know I probably sound like a broken record, but I've been busy. So I decided to make it up to you guys by writing you some smut. I hoped you liked the chapter. I know I'm still not quite used to writing sex scenes, so it's still a little awkward for me to write sometimes.
Anyway, as always. Until next time...

Sincerely,

The Annoying Author Lady

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.7K 32
Two Alpha Kings, both half-brothers agreed on eradicating the mortal civilization and forge a kingdom meant only for the mythical beings with humans...
317K 19.6K 44
The outcasts of their pack, Dylan and Casey meet the mysterious Grey who breaks the rules of mating practices by being their third soulmate and chang...
342K 15.1K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...
195K 7.2K 26
Lyric SaberFang was rejected by her mate and Alpha of her Pack on the night that he'd promised her to announce their Bond. Instead of the joy she exp...