dancefloor • tk au

Bởi tkdeluluuu

taehyung and jeongguk are boyfriends and both members of different dance groups. let's dive into the drama :'... Xem Thêm

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18 (ENDING)

PART 13

2.5K 84 7
Bởi tkdeluluuu

- THIRD PERSON'S POV -

After the night Jungkook got drunk and slept not talking to his boyfriend, Taehyung woke up early to get ready to leave the house. He packed his clothes and belongings remembering what happened last night that made him cry again.

"Fuck why can't I stop crying." Tae scolded himself while wiping his tears.

When he finished packing his things and readying himself for leaving, he went downstairs with his bag. He stopped his tracks at the living room because he saw Jungkook. Lying like shit on the sofa.

He just stared at him. He don't want to come near the guy because he thinks that maybe he will realize not to leave Jungkook.

But he's hurting too.

And he wants Jungkook's happiness.

He decided to cook his boyfriend's breakfast first before leaving. Ow- pardon? Sorry, EX-boyfriend.

After cooking, he left to the refrigerator the food and left a note on the door of the ref.

"Kook I left some food for you, please eat well. And also, I already left. Please don't look for me. Be happy. I love you." He wrote on the note with his signature and kissed it before pasting it on.

After that, he called Mr. Jung to know the address of his new room to stay. He waited until the said man sent him the address and then he left the house.

💃 JUNGKOOK'S POV 💃

I felt a pang on my head once I woke up. I really drank a lot last night.

I went to the kitchen to get some pain killers.

After getting some, I sat on the counter with my bottled water then rest a little. Still enduring the pain.

As I rest a litle bit, I heard my stomach grumbled because of hunger.

"Oh yeah, I haven't eaten since Tae- wait where's Taehyung?" I suddenly stood up remembering what happened last night.

"Hmm maybe he's still sleeping. I'll just talk to him later."

I walked to the front of the ref to find some foods but instead of opening it first, I saw a pink note on it.

When I saw the letter, I got confused. What does it mean? Is he coming back?

I don't want to think that he left me. I'm afraid. I don't want to lose him now.

But this is all my fault.

I cried again.

Not manly but I can't stop it.

I sat in the corner and hugged my legs. Still sobbing because he left me.

-TIME SKIP-

- THIRD PERSON'S POV -

Taehyung had a new life and career being a dance instructor in Miss and Mister Jung's Company. He had friends there. Jung Hoseok, which is Mr. And Ms. Jung's eldest son and Park Jimin, Hoseok's cousin.

They are all dance instructors in the company along with some professionals. But the 3 had a good bond since they are the youngest among all the instructors.

Since Taehyung came in the company, more clients tried to enter dance classes with the company but they only accept limited amount of students. How lucky the ones who got accepted.

- FAST FORWARD -

It's now end of the sessions. Jimin, Hoseok and Tae are in the house of the Jungs because they invited them to have dinner there.

Tae is playing with Jihoon, the youngest son of the Jungs *the kid that he met at the park*. Ms. Jung is still cooking since it's still 5pm and the dinner is 6pm. They're just early.

Jihoon notices that someone is staring at Tae while they're playing so he scolded it.

"Yah Jiminie-pabo! Hyung is mine! Don't stare at him! Shoo shoo~" He told Jimin while doing shoo-shoo, cutely pouting.

Taehyung first got confused and looked at Jimin who widens his eyes because of what the kid called him. Tae giggled preventing himself to laugh loudly.

"Yah Jihoon-ah, that's a no-no! Bad bad! Don't call Jiminie like that!" Hoseok scolded his younger brother who just 'hmped' and sat at Tae's lap.

"Tae taught him that. Tsk. You're a bad influence, leave that kid alone!" Jimin stated while pulling Tae to leave Jihoon.

"Yah Jiminie-pabo! Don't steal him to meeee! Waaaah eommaaaa!" Jihoon whined and Jimin stopped while giggling. Tae just laughed and Hoseok just stares at them lifelessly. "Ugh these kids." He signed then walked out going to his room to get something.

"Baby, pabo word is bad okay? I'm just pissing off Jimin hyung when I told you to call him like that. Don't do it again okay? Or I'm not gonna play with you again."Tae told to Jihoon pouting with his last words that made Jimin coo.

"No! Taetae I'm not gonna do it again! Prooomiiissseee!" The kid shouted to Tae raising his right palm like he was doing a pledge.

"Okay baby now say sorry to Jiminie hyung."

"Jiminie pa-"

"Jihoon?"

"A-ahm... Jiminie hyung, sorry." The kid said while looking to Jimin. Jimin smiled at him and Jihoon ran to his lap and smooched him with kisses on the face.

Tae smiled at the sight. It's cute. Maybe if Jungkook is the one hugging the kid he'll be freaking uwuing but hey-no, they're not together now. That thought made Tae frown.

"Hey Tae are you okay?" Jimin asked him. The kid is gone, he followed his hyung to the room, maybe to cuddle.

"U-uhm what is it?" Tae asked. He spaced out again and he didn't know what happened.

"Your habit again Tae, is it about Jungkook?" Jimin asked him. Hoseok and him are aware about Tae and Kook. He likes Tae but he knows that Tae is not ready because he still loves Jungkook. So he didn't even tried to confess to him.

"Sorry, don't mind me, I'm okay." Tae answered to him showing his boxy smile.

Jimin just sighed because he knew that Tae can't still move-on.

"Hey guys! Food is ready!" Ms. Jung shouted all over sa living room and everyone went to the dining area and they ate there happily.

After eating, Hoseok is the one who washed the dishes cause his mother told him to do it since he's with Tae and Jimin and not living with his parents. He whined but sure he did it duh he'll be crying if he didn't do it cause Mrs. Jung will kill him even tho he's her son. He was followed by his baby bro to the kitchen. He really missed his big bro.

Tae and Jimin came back to the living room to talk about random things about their life even tho they're living together everyday cuz why not. *this line saves me if idk what to say*

"Ow Jimin! Next week is Mrs. Jung's birthday right? And oh! The dancing school's anniversarry! Shit did the Jungs have plans for it?" Tae stated surprised because he remembered it suddenly and the students of him was asking about it.

"I almost forgot it Tae hehe. Let's buy something for Mrs. Jung! Since it's her birthday let's give her some gift? And maybe we can ask her tommorow if they have plans for the anniversarry!" Jimin answered Tae. Taehyung just smiled and nodded and Mrs. Jung entered the living room hearing what the two guys talking about.

"Actually guys I have to say something to you." Mrs. Jung said in a creepy way unintentionally.

The two guys on the sofa stiffed in their position and kept quiet looking at the woman in fear.

A funny sight for Mrs. Jung.

So Mrs. Jung burst out of laughter and the two made a confused look on their faces. Wtaf?

"Yah boys chill! I can't stop laughing hahahahaa Y-your faces! Yah stop smile now I c-ca- hahahahaha!"

Tae just scratched his nape while Jimin hid his face using his palms because of embarassment.

"Can you spill the tea now mam?" Tae asked Mrs. Jung who smiled at him and tapped Jimin to listen to her.

"So about the anniversarry, I planned to have a program and I want the students of yours to join performing. Maybe make it as an requirement for your class. And of course, the instructors would also perform!" The woman stated excitedly while the two were listening to her!

"That's a nice idea mam! And we'll do it! Tommorrow we will discuss it to our students!" Jimin told her and she nodded.

"And Tae I have a special request for you. I plead you to accept this because it's my birthday too. Include it as a gift for me." Mrs. Jung eyesmiled Tae while Tae gulped his saliva because he knows he can't dissapoint her.

"Please do crossdress again!" Mrs. Jung said with sparkling eyes that made Tae choked with his own saliva.

But he knows he can't reject it.

"And this time Tae, dance with... Tenteneneeeen~

JIMIN!"

Mrs. Jung pointed Jimim and he widened his eyes. Mrs. Jung just winked at them then left smiling.

"W-what?" Tae said eye still wide because of the request. He's shocked about it.

"I-Is it okay t-to you Tae?" Jimin asked, he can't speak properly because he's afraid that Tae will not like him as a partner.

"Being partnered with you! Of course yes! I'm just shocked that I'll do it again. Shit." Tae answered, thinking that he'll do it again for fuck's sake.

"Well goodluck to all specially us." Jimin replied.

~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

302K 14.7K 77
𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊. Kim Taehyung, a boy who was pushed in a valley of harsh problems and decisions. He's a handsome, ethereal male who's rich and classy...
80.1K 2.9K 17
"Oh look! There's the lonely fag!" "Yeah...so freaking gross" Taehyung likes to call people loving regardless the gender 'Outrageous' and doesn't und...
141K 7.1K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...
6.6M 332K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...