Babymama 2

By Kanyell

The Sequel Of "Babymama". More

1.
2
3.
4.
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23
24.
25.
26.
27.

10

638 17 3
By Kanyell

Happy Birthday Karlynn Part 3.

Breezy-

We got back to Karly house after a long 25 minute drive. Karly was crying, and Karlynn was crying and KJ was super mad. Karly opened the door, threw her sandals and walked in the kitchen. She was a mess. Tears all down her face messing up her eyeliner. Her hair was all over her face. "Mama" Said Amir her youngest son. "Amir not tonight, go lay down" she said. He crossed his arms and ran up the stairs to his room. I felt sorry for lil man. I sat at the table and put my head down.

I looked up and Karly was pouring her a big ass glass of Vodka. I got up and walked over to her and snatched it outta her hand and poured it out. "Fuck you do that for ?" She asked. "Nah shorty you ain't finna be in here drinking you got these kids" I said. She reached in the cabinet and grabbed the bottle and I snatched it and broke it on the floor. "Get out my house" she said. "I'm not going no where" I said. She walked away from me and I grabbed her hand. She snatched away from me. "Don't touch me" she said.

I just know she needed me to hold her she just was to hurt to admit that she need me to hold her. I stepped in front of her and hugged onto her tight. "Let me go" she said. I heard her crying and sniffing. I just held her til I felt her body give in. "It's okay, cry that shit out baby" I said. "Why you ain't tell me you went through all of that ?" I asked. I walked her to the couch and held her in my arms. "Antonio I don't want you to judge me okay" she sobbed.

"I'm not baby, talk to me" I said. "I didn't tell you none of this cause I didn't want you judging me off of my past" she said. "Me and my husband was on and off having problems, so I was fucking with Amir's dad" she added. I looked at her. " I knew Amir's dad loved me, but I didn't know he'll be crazy enough to kill my husband to be with me" she added. I shook my head. "And Vanessa's fiancé was his brother so he found out that Amir's dad killed his brother and killed him"she said. "Damn" I said. "Now me and Vanessa fell out over this shit" she said. I shook my head.

"My husband Kendrick was in these streets hard, he had money, he was always in and outta town and buying me expensive shit" she said. She stopped crying and start smiling. "He never let me pay for anything when I was out with him and man he protected his family like no other" she added. I looked at her. "Amir's dad was a bitch" she said. She started crying again. "Cause he knew if he would've stepped to my husband, he would've killed him" she said. "But nahh he wanna set him up, in a fake ass drug deal"she added.

"I told my boy about the streets" she said. She put her head on my chest. "It's all my fault" she said. I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. "Baby, ain't nun of this your fault" I said. "Don't blame this on yourself, you stronger then that" I said. "Now I gotta deal with my daughter and son" she said. "They'll be okay baby, just talk to them and tell them the truth" I said.

Karly stopped crying and stared into the ceiling. I stared into open space just thinking about all the shit I heard at Karly people house. So that's what happened to that man she was married to. I ain't know he was that big time drug dealer that I heard use to live here. My peoples told me about him sum time ago. I will not judge her for none of this though. To me she the perfect one, she been through too much hurt for me to even judge her for that shit.

Karlynn-

Soon as I got in the house I ran into my room. I screamed into my pillow. I was crying hard. I was a mess. Why didn't she tell me ?. Amir's dad killed my dad and I didn't even know. I got up and grabbed my phone. I looked in my call log and Seen B-Crazy's  number. "I don't remember having his number" I said. I texted him and sat my phone back down. I wiped my tears and looked at the picture of me and my dad when I was 6. The picture been sitting on my dresser for years.

I grabbed the picture and kissed it. "I love you dad" I said. My phone started ringing. I looked at the phone and it was Bcrazy. "Hello ?" I answered. "Wassup mamas" he said. He sounded so sexy on the phone. "Hey B" I said. "So where yo lil man at ?" He asked. "Very funny" I said. "Nah Foreal, he was tryna come save you from me months ago" he said, "whatever, that's not my man that's my best friends older brother" I said. "Ohh okay" he said.

"Where you at ?" he asked. "Home" I said. "Can I come get you ?" He asked. "Yeah pull up imma text you my address" I said. "Ight lil mama" he said. I hung up and texted him the address. I got up took my outfit off and put my Pink outfit on with my Jordan's and brushed my hair into a messy bun. I put a lil mascara and sum lip gloss on and grabbed my Chanel purse.

Bcrazy texted me back and told me he was outside after a whole ten minutes. He must've been close by. I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs. My momma was sleep on the couch and Breezo was sitting there with his head in his hands as if he was in deep thought. "where you going ?" He asked. "Mind yo business" I snapped. I walked out and locked the door. Bcrazy was outside our big ass entry gate. I walked down to his car and got in.

"Damn mama, you live here ?" He asked. "Yeah" I said. "You a rich kid huh ?" He asked. "I guess you can say that" I said. Bcrazy stopped for a minute and looked at me. "What ?" I said. "First of all , Happy Birthday" he said. "Thanks" I said. How does he know it was my birthday ?. "Second of all, you look so fine" he said. "Thanks" I said. He pulled off.

"So where we going ?" I asked. B-crazy looked at me and smiled. "Well first imma take you round the hood wit me to do a lil business" he said. "And then what ?" I asked. He started looking at me and smiling. "I mean you wanna go get sum to eat and go to a movie or something ?" He asked me. I smiled. "Sure" I said. He turned on some NBA Youngboy and we was just riding around.

I was on my phone making videos and all on Snapchat. B-crazy looked so fine. I don't know what about him attracts me. We live in two totally different places, he is all hood and I'm all preppy and damn near white. B-crazy turnt down his radio. "I like how you tried to match me, that's cute" he said. "Boy whatever, I didn't know what you had on" I said. He laughed and turned the radio back up. He started rapping a song and rapping it to me. I was blushing.

Next thing I know his hand ended up on my thigh. I was nervous. My legs was damn near about to fall off.  Long as he don't touch me inappropriately then I am okay. I've never been touched sexually other than a boy touching my booty. I'm a virgin and I plan to stay this way for a while. We pulled up to this park. It was a whole bunch of men standing out there. They all looked about B-crazy's age, 19 and up.

"You staying in the car ?" He asked. "Nahh I'm coming" I said. "Okay rider" he said. I laughed. He opened my door and helped me hop down. I was kinda short about 5'2-5'3 ish. My mama is a inch or 2 shorter den me. We walked over to the basketball court. The men where shooting dice and there was a couple females standing there as well. Soon as we walked up everybody was staring at us. B-crazy shook up with his friends and I sat at the bench.

"Hey lil mama" said a man about B-crazy age. "Hey ?" I said as I waved. The man started walking towards me "Aye MC , don't play wit me" Said B-crazy. "Aw that's you ?" Asked MC. "Hell yeah that's me boy, come get yo pussy ass in this dice game" said B-crazy. "Ight" Said MC.  They started playing dice for a whole hour. B-crazy looked at me and gave me the head nod to head to the car. I got up and walked toward him . He shook up with his homies and we got in the car. He had a whole pocket full of money from the dice game. He took it out and put it in my hands. "Count that for me" he said. I counted out 3 thousand. "Okay you got 3 thousand 60" I said. "Okay" he said. He grabbed the money and put it in his pocket.

"Where you wanna go ?" He asked. I looked over at him. "Take me to that new pizza place, I've always wanted to eat there" I said. "Okay mama" he said. He pulled up to the pizza place and I waited as he helped me jump out his car. He smiled at me with his golds shining. He had the whole bottom row gold. B-crazy is so fine man. We walked in the pizza place and sat down. The lady took our orders then,  we just sat there. She gave us our drinks and we then just waited on the pizza.

"Why you always on yo phone ?" He asked. I moved my phone. "Cause I pay the bill" I snapped. "Smart ass mouth" he said. He snatched my phone and grabbed my hands. "Your so fine girl, yo young ass looking better den the females my age" said B-crazy. I blushed. "Thanks" I said. I looked at his tattoos on his hands. "What's 600 ?" I asked. "A gang I'm in, well it's not a gang no more it's a entertainment now" he said. "Ohh okay" I said. We just talked and talked about nothing.

"Okay here's your pizza, y'all need anything else" asked the waiter. "Nahh we good" Said B-crazy. I grabbed two slices and laid them on my plate. I grabbed the parmesan cheese and sprinkled it on the cheese. I picked up the pizza and stuffed it in my mouth. B-crazy smiled at me. "Damnnnn, you tryna gobble that pizza" he said. I laughed. "Whatever" I said.

Karly-

I woke up and Breezo was gone. Finally I can get some liquor in my system. I climbed out of my bed and walked downstairs. My house was quiet. I checked my kids rooms and everybody was sleep except Karlynn. Karlynn was still gone. I went in the kitchen and looked around in my cabinets for my liquor. Breezo took my vodka, but I had Hennessy in my cabinet. I grabbed the Hennessy bottle and opened the top and started drinking it.

Tears flowed from my eyes as memories of Kendrick raced through my head. I grabbed my photo album and sat at the table looking through pictures. I smiled as I seen a picture of Kendrick and Karlynn when she was 6 years old. I flipped and seen another picture of Kendrick sitting on the couch smiling at the camera. This was the day he asked me to marry him. I put my head down and cried. "Why ? " I whispered. "Kendrick why you have to leave me" I said. "I loved you" I said. "We married, we got kids, we a family" I added.

I grabbed the Hennessy bottle and drunk it. I drunk it down til it was halfway. After a few minutes I could barely stand up straight. I staggered to the couch and laid there. I couldn't move my body was too weak.

Everything around me looked like it was spinning. My head began to hurt. All I could do is cry and cry over Kendrick. I'm still hurt and he been dead 4 whole years. My heart ain't healed from him leaving me. I had suicidal thoughts but I know if I go my kids ain't gonna have anybody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
203K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...