Faith Destiny & Love (Complet...

By Albeli_26

I will confess everything now. I know she still love me. I will make her mine all again. I shouldn't have le... More

PROLOUGE
INTRODUCTION
CRAVINGS
DISTANCE
DETERMINATION
INTIMACY
ANNOUNCEMENT
PONDICHERRY
MISUNDERSTANDING
CONFESSION
LOVE
REPENTANCE
DESIRE
FROM WRITER'S PEN
ATTENTION REQUIRED
SEQUEL ALERT!!!

TANGLED

4.3K 193 157
By Albeli_26

Hey guys
Here is the next part of story. I hope you all will like it 😊. Thanks for your sweet comments on last part, I hope you will enjoy this part as well😄. Guys if you are reading this story then do show your presence guys. Your single vote won't cost anything but can surely motivate me to do better.
Anyway here is next chapter, enjoy reading and hit star button and drop your comments if you enjoyed the chapter.

Till
Take care

The silent language of love
Make me listen your heartbeats
The silent confessions
Are unmistakeably intimate then anything.

"Ishita.."

"Hmm.."

"Sab dekh rahe hai"

"Hmm"

"Utho na..."

My mind want to hear your voice but heart don't, my mind want to tell me about the presence of others witnessing our moment but heart want to remain in your arms. Raman why I like your arms so much, why I feel like your touch complete me? Why? And for another second, Ishita let her eyes fixed on his face, staring him without blinking her eyes even for a second. She don't know was it dream or a reality but she do wanted to remain in his arms, trapped her body under his masculine frame, let his scent mingling with her. If this was dream then Ishita heart want to belive on same, atleast until she can.

"Madrasan agar tum 2 second aur aise rahi na toh mere haath aur tum dono ke dono neeche gir jaaoge." Ishita jumped feeling a pinch on her waist. Her eyes popped out like soccer seeing her husband glaring at her. Teasing looks by Mihika and Vandita had the same meaning as her husband angry glares.

Raman was with her for real.

Before Ishita could react further a pair of tiny hands hugged her legs. Her lips broke into grin seeing her daughter flashing a toothy smile, "Roohi meri jaan....." Ishita took Roohi in her arms and twirled her with all love and admiration. She peppered kisses on Roohi cheeks who was equally excited seeing her IshiMa.

"I missed you IshiMa." Roohi whispered with honesty.

"I missed you too Jaan. I missed you a lot." Ishita caressed her daughter face with love, she finally looked at her daughter who was looking extremely cute in a red frock with two pigtails on either side. After loving her daughter with heart content she looked at her husband who was admiring them with a handsome smile on his face. She bit her cheek and silently stood next to her husband.

Raman never realized when Ishita came next to him along Roohi. The sight in front of him was his favourite, his favourite ladies was with him. Raman was the man who enjoyed the silence until the storm named Ishita entered in his life. The jhagdaalu madrasan filled his days with her baseless rants and useless arguments. She knows how to calm him down when he is in his worst and encourage him in his best. He stuffed his hands in his pant pockets and choose to admire his ladies who looked pretty busy in their own world. Before Raman can intervene further, the presence of an unknown man caught his attention.

The constant gaze by the unknown man angered him, his ears refused to listen to the random talks by Mihir Mihika Bala and Vandita but remained on Mr stranger. He then looked at his wife who was busy in playing with there daughter, he gasped seeing her in transparent red chiffon saree.

How does he miss it?

He wondered seeing his wife in such revealing saree, her curves were measurable for every naked eye, the transparent pallu was falling over from her left shoulder, enough to reveal her heavy bosoms. A wave of anger surged in his veins seeing the man passing lusty looks to his wife. He removed his business coat and wrapped around his wife shoulder who caught off guard in between playing with there daughter.

"Yeh kya hua? Aapne apna coat mujhpe kyon daala?"

"Kyon matlab? Poore din apne pati ko aise garden mein hi khada rakhogi kya madrasan? Dekh le Mihir aisa hi hota hai shaadi ke baad." Raman winked at Mihir who was busy in massaging his beloved fiance foot.

"Kya yaar Miku yeh kaise ho gaya achanak se? Tumhe dekhna chahiye tha na. Kitna swell ho gaya hai yeh. How can you be so careless Mihika?"

"Don't worry Mihir, she is fine now. Trust me it's just a muscle spasm nothing else. Miku will be fine soon." Ishita consoled Mihir which made Mihika awwed on her would be husband. After some light chit chat family decided to let sit inside. Roohi ran inside along Shravan, Mihir gave his shoulder to Mihika to help her in walking. Raman Ishita was last to move inside, Raman sensed the presence of Mr unknown, and an extreme possessive Raman Bhalla completed the short journey wrapping his arms around his wife's waist.

IN DINING AREA

"Vaise Jeeju what made you land here all of sudden?" Mihika asked later when the family gathered over a cup of tea.

"Don't tell us that Roohi was missing Ishu." Vandita winked at Raman which made him cough aloud.

"Yes she was. Yeh madrasan ne na meri beti ko uske jaisa bana diya hai. Usse raat ko apni Maa ke jataao se khele neend hi nahi aati isliye main isse yahan le aaya." Raman winked at Ishita who pouted when her beloved Ravan Kumar referred her silky locks as jataaye.

"Ishita have the beautiful hairs in the entire family. Don't you think it's insulting to criticizing her in between everyone?" Raman narrowed his brows hearing the unexpected comment from Mr mystery.

"I don't think so, Sir. She is my wife and I can refer her in whatever way I want. And yes the everyone you're referring is my family members who are very much aware with me and my equation. Right Vandita?" Vandita smiled and nodded her head in positive and the family ignored the incident.

"Jeeju you still have to tell us, what made you and Roohi land here?"

"Because of you."

"Haww maine kya kiya ab?"

"You made that plan na that you and Ishita will enact Vandita and Bala and dance on it."

"Haan but usse kya hota hai?" Mihika asked with confusion unable to get the meaning.

"Are.....ek toh you are planning to perform with my wife and after that, you chose kabhi jo badal barse song."

"I still didn't get the meaning."

"When I can be with her she doesn't need anyone as her dance partner especially when the song is kabhi jo badal barse. Ishita I'm going into the room, please come in room after helping Roohi with food." His voice turned heavy at last, Ishita toes curled in anticipation the way he addressed his presence. She took a deep breath and send her daughter to play along Shravan.

"Akka is it something we are missing?" Mihika stopped ishita who looked in hurry to follow her husband.

"There are few moments which look good in between the couple. Not every moment meant to tell." The red blush spread across her fair cheeks said everything. Ishita ran behind her husband unable to get the teasing looks from everyone. The loud hoots were audible to Bhalla couple who rushed just to save themselves from teasing.

*****************

"Aao aao silk Smita, mil gayi fursat mujh gareeb ke liye?" Raman taunted his wife who dumped his coat on bed and started to scan the bed which was messed with the clothes.

"I guess you already did the unpacking, aren't you?" Ishita raised her left eyebrow and questioned her husband who was half dressed in his formals pants, "and can you show little courtesy to wear your clothes? We are not in our home."

"Or you are unable to resist me." He blew hot air on her earlobe before correcting her pallu.

"There is nothing like that" she just managed to whisper feeling his heated gaze on her. She wrapped free end of her pallu around her shoulder and started to segregate the clothes her husband threw on bed.

"Yeh kya kya le aaye ho aap aur Roohi. Kitne saare kapde hai Raman...."

"Main kya karta tumhari beti meri sunti bhi hai kya? Maine usko offer kiya tha help ke liye but usne pehle hi sab pack kar liya. Tumhari jaise hai woh bilkul, ziddi." Raman mocked his wife who was busy in arranging Roohi clothes in empty cupboards. He laid back on the bed not in the mood to do anything else and decided to listen to his wife random chatters.

Ishita Bhalla was confused to behave on anything, the unexpected arrival of her husband and daughter was nothing less than a dream for her. After arranging Roohi clothes neatly, Ishita started to hang Raman clothes on hangers, her fingers caressed the rough fabric of his business formals. The neatly ironed clothes still had traces of his masculine scent on it. Ishita bit her lower lip realizing her own foolishness and closed the cupboard after arranging remaining clothes. Ishita decided to check Roohi once but before she could step out a sudden tug on her wrist stopped and within a second she found herself trapped under her husband body.

"Raman yeh kya hai?"

"Tumhe rokne ka tareeka..."

"Chodo na. Mujhe Roohi ko dekhna hai."

"Roohi ko dekhne ke liye uske chitti chitappa hai, tum toh Roohi ke Papa ka socho." She stirred when he planted a wet kiss over nape of her neck. "Vaise aaj yeh saree.....kuch special reason?"

"Koi special reason nahi hai. Hum bas act ki rehearsals kar rahe the." Ishita rolled over Raman, her saree pallu dropped in the meantime giving him inviting view of her unexplored territory, her lower stomach just against his bare torso left him high. He was in relationship before, was aware with the intimacy but the woman above him was able to drive him crazy with her modesty. He rolled her another time and pinned her again, panted hard to suppress his arousal. She just looked like lady teased him in his wet dreams. The minx who know how to leave him high and dry.

"Tumhe nahi lagta rehearsals aur better kapdo mein ho sakte the?" He tried to sound normal but his voice hinted possession and protection.

"Kyon pehli baar dekh rahe ho? Wahan bas main miku aur akka hi toh the"

Apne alaawa kisi aur ko nahi dekhne dena chahata hoon tumhe he chided in his mind continued to drink her beauty. "So madrasan kya kiya yahan itne din? Siwaae khaane ke?"

"Matlab? Kaisa sawal hua yeh?" Ishita asked with confusion.

"You're weighting heavy." He winked later keeping her in his arms. Ishita gasped aloud, slapped his chest with annoyance.

"You're so rude Raman. I don't want to talk with you even. Khadoos Kumar..... why you came here even? Chodo mujhe jaane do."

"Aise kaise jaane doon. Tumhe apne paas bulane ke liye kitne jatan karne padte hai." He softly removed her soft hair tendrils blocking his view.

"Raman koi aa jaayega." Her voice turned feeble, his fingers teased her another time enough to turn her cheeks scarlet. He covered the remaining distance in between there lips, she closed her eyes unable to bear his closeness, her lips parted with his heated gaze. He gripped her hairs in reflex, the thought of kiss aroused his senses. Before the couple could engage in kiss a loud ring of his iPhone broke there a moment. He grunted with irritation when his wife pushed him on his back and started to correct her saree.

"Ishita wait....." he stopped her again seeing her stepping out from the room, "wear this saree, keep this red chiffon for some other day, for my eyes." He planted a soft kiss on her earlobe and handed her regular yellow synthetic saree she wears often. Ishita rushed in attached washroom leaving him cursing his phone.

****************

Does Ishita really love her husband? No, she can't. How can she love such a man who mocks her in front of the entire family? She loves her self respect, she can't love him but that hue? That can be a show-off as well if they can pretend to be the most loved couple they can pretend anything. She defiantly doesn't love him.

Presumptions
/prɪˈzʌm(p)ʃ(ə)n/
noun

An idea that is taken to be true on the basis of probability.

Ever since Subramanyam laid his eyes on his ex-fiance, he a decision not to let anyone other thought capture his mind which can make them impossible. Subramanyam had no hesitation to admit but he started to hate Raman Bhalla from the moment he stepped in their ancestor's villa. The man had aura and charm, his sister in law claimed many times same but he never chose to bother about same, well that time was different for Subramanyam, he loved his life which was the second name of complete. He had a beautiful wife, a loving son, satisfying sex, everything which was able to satisfy his male ego but not anymore somewhere he was able to sense the probabilities of his crumbled dream.

should he stop before taking some grave steps?

no, he wouldn't. he encouraged himself and continued to stroll his legs aimlessly in the villa until the giggles stopped him. he narrowed his brows hearing the giggles, he recognized the voice immediately. He hoped her playing with roohi and he wished to get a glimpse of his ex-fiance as a wonderful mother, a lady who is not a mother by birth but by heart. he pushed the door slowly and the ground slipped beneath from his feet seeing ishita trapped below raman.

Her husband with one she don't share any relationship. He was unable to take her complete glimpse but the pallu of saree falling down from bed was enough to convey the position couple had shared. Her moans and giggles were able to delight hormones of any man but it was enough to make him cringed. Subramanyam nose flared with anger and he stromed out from the place.

AN HOUR LATER

"IshiMa dekho na yeh Shravan ka baccha mujhe pareshaan kar raha hai."

"Roohi choohi ladkiyo jaisa rona band kar, aaj main tujhe nahi chodunga."

"Main nahi roti tu rota hai, IshiMa dekho na isse." The mothers laughed seeing there little lads fighting and complaining like as usual. Ishita giggled seeing the ongoing chasing game between Roohi and Shravan. Like usual Ishita and Vandita ignored there sweet complaints and focused to enjoy there cute fights.

"Akka I missed them badly."

"Mee too. The way they used to fight was hilarious especially jab Roohi aur Shravan Amma aur Toshi aunty jaisa behave karne lag jaate the."

"Mujhe toh poora trust ho gaya tha ki meri Amma aur meri saas ki legacy aage yeh dono hi continue karenge." Ishita laughed remembering there funny fights and the way Roohi called Shravan madrasi ka baccha.

"IshiMa dekho na isko meri hairs ko kaise kheech raha hai yeh. Aahhhh.....junior madrasi...."

"Tu hai junior punjaban" and Shravan ran behind Roohi for another time, Roohi ran foreword to save herself, the living hall filled with the giggles of siblings until Roohi banged with Subbu. The glass of juice he was carrying spilled over his pants and the glass crashed on the floor making enough loud noise to gather everyone.

"Oh god my tee-shirt, Roohi yeh kya kiya tumne? Koi aise behave karta hai kya doosro ke ghar? Jabse dono aaye ho poora ghar chilla chillake sar pe utha rakha hai? Aur yeh kya laga rakha hai madrasi madrasi. Itna hi mazak banana pasand hai tum punjabiyon ko toh kyon aaye ho yahan haan? Amma sahi kehte hai jaisa baap vaise beti...."

"Subbu!!!!!!!"

Subramanyam stopped in middle realising everyone presence in hall. He looked at Ishita who appeared furious and pissed. He took seconds but he realised the gravity of mistake he had committed. Before he can defend himself, Subramanyam saw Ishita moving towards her little daughter who was crying bitterly. The reddened eyes of little girl was enough to convey everything to her mother. Ishita embraced her daughter in her arms and started to pat her head lovingly, the hiccups of little girl looked nowhere to stop. Ishita glared at Subramanyam with disgust before taking her daughter in her arms.

"I hope you know she is just a five years old child." Ishita passed a deadly glare to Subramanyam who was scared till death but still managing to keep steady face.

"Ishu there is nothing...."

"It's Ishita for you. Just Ishita." Ishita replied in intimidating tone continued to rub her daughter back, "and how can you yell on her subbu? She is hardly five, bacchi hai woh."

"But my tee-shirt."

"Baccho ko pyar se bhi samjhaya ja sakta hai subbu, dekho in dono ko kitne dare hue hai yeh." Ishita words made him realise both the sibling were scared, and Shravan looked ready to cry almost any minute. "Look subbu I don't know what is going in your mind but please meri bacchi se door raho. Maine aaj tak kisi ko bhi yeh haq nahi diya hai ki woh Roohi se oonchi aawaz mein bhi baat kare, yeh haq tumhe bhi nahi hai." The protective mother is the dangerous person to mess, Subramanyam saw the hint of loiness in the form of Ishita in those seconds. Earlier he planned to apologise but the approaching steps of Raman made him step backward. He averted his eyes seeing the way Raman tried to comfort his daughter who was already cocooned in her mother arms. The way Raman hugged his wife and daughter was enough to make him jealous.

The family was tangled in the most intimate way, and he realised same.

"I'm sorry subbu uncle, I promise main aage se aisa nahi karoongi."

"Tu mat sorry bol Roohi, Main hi toh tere peeche bhaaga tha na isliye tu chachu se bang hui,  I'm sorry chachu, aage se hum kabhi bhi aisa nahi karenge." Shravan apologised in most innocent manner he can. Raman caressed Shravan head with love and take his daughter in his arms who wanted to come in her father arms.

"Tum dono kyon khelna band karoge? Do you know how much we missed this little Roohi and Shravan?" Bala consoled Shravan who still looked little scared.

"Aur kya tum dono khelo but aaram se. Without troubling others. Ok chilgoze" Raman teased Shravan which made little boy laugh. Soon the kids forgot the incident and rushed to play outside leaving the grumpy elders

Subbu you was supposed to impress her not to irritate her.

Subramanyam cursed himself realsing how badly he messed the situation. He wanted to erase all memories which once made bad impression on her. He just want to make her fall for him all over again but he messed it again. Before he could approach Ishita to ask for apology a strong hand around her shoulder stopped him.

Raman hugged her sideways without caring of audience, he sighted seeing her red with anger and knew he need to calm her as soon as he can. He rested his head over his wife head, an attempt to calm her anger nerves. "Hey madrasan...chod do na gussa."

"Raman aapko yeh mazak lag raha hai kya? Maine aaj tak...."

"Haan baba I know but it's ok na, ab sab logo ko thodi pata hai ki yeh IshiMa apni Roohi se kitni mohabbat karti hai." Raman made Ishita rest her head on his shoulder and they continued to look at Roohi and Shravan who were playing football with Mihir in the garden.

"Vaise yeh wahi subbu hai na......" Raman words died in throat, an awkward silence took place in between them. Raman bit his tongue for bringing the stupid question in between them, he felt his wife going stiff with his question but next second he felt her leaning more against him, "past hai mera jo ab part nahi hai." Ishita smiled lightly looking at him.

"I mean..."

"Meri life mein ek siyappa kaafi hai mujhe khush rakhne ke liye. Isse aage aur kuch nahi." The wink at last made Raman laugh. He hugged his wife more tightly and rested his head on her. Soon Roohi dragged Raman for football game and the event became cheerful with the cheerful participation of Raman ,Mihir and Bala.

Just let us the way we are murugan Ishita prayed silently later, looking at her giggling daughter and childish husband.

**************

Why can't just in Ishita look at me once? Why can't she? Subramanyam glanced at Ishita for another time who sat at other side of dining table, happily taking dinner sitting middle of her husband and daughter. Since afternoon Subramanyam was trying hard to seek an opportunity to have words with Ishita, to ask for an apology but she always appeared busy with either Raman or Roohi. The reason behind the smile on her innocent face made him jealous. Subramanyam had no words but he badly wanted to shoo the Bhallas away, back to Delhi. Subramanyam left an irritated sigh seeing ishita not giving him even even a single glance.

"Vaise madrasan aaj hume yahi milega ya kuch aur bhi banaya hai?" Raman nudged his wife who was helping Roohi with food.

"Kya Raman, kitni saari varieties hai dekho na. Idli hai, dosa hai then sambhar hai aur coconut chutni hai aur....."

"Are udipi hotel ka menu mat batao yaar. Kuch paneer vaneer nahi hai kya?"

"Kyon aap toh us din keh rahe the na ki aapko south Indian bohot pasand hai? Toh ab kya hua?" Ishita made him remind of some other night when they went on dinner at one of Ishita relative place where Raman boasted his love for south Indian dishes much to Ishita and Roohi amusement.

"Yaar tum na....."

"Kyon Raman south Indian pasand nahi hai kya tumhe? Mujhe laga Ishu ki pasand itne time mein tumhari pasand ban gayi hogi." The little argument between husband and wife stopped in middle with sudden interruption of Subbu.

"Nahi aisa nahi hai, I like this food as well but...."

"But dinner mein kuch lavish bhi toh hona chahiye na." Ishita spoken in middle and started to serve palak paneer to everyone. Raman, the most happily shocked person jumped with joy and hopped on freshly made palak paneer.

All Subramanyam knew Ishita as fond lover of south Indian dishes but she appeared complete different, relishing and enjoying every single morsel of food along her daughter and husband. Not a single person can claim that the couple was not in love. Subramanyam heart trapped in the dilemma, he wondered on whom he had to believe, the heard rumors of couple of couple having fraction or the unsaid love clearly evident between them.

I have signed the divorce papers. And I'm going to file case for Karthik custody. And I make sure to make you pay for your sins subbu. Go and live your old love you have wished but I will make sure to make you cry for your son subbu.

Mind my words.
Bye.

The colors of his face drained reading the text by his wife. Subramanyam chocked the food with shock, he never thought that his wife can take such a grave step against him. He don't know what he is supposed to do next. Is he going to loose everything now?

His wife is going to leave him and his first love, he can't see her anywhere near to him. 

Will he ever be able to untangle the threads weaved them together?

Will he ever be able to make her his again?

His mind clouded with thoughts seeing the smiling family of three.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.6K 46
We all have best friends. Some are right there with us from our childhood, & some from college or university. Some friends grow up feelings for their...
12.7K 589 8
PROLOGUE he stepped outside his house only to find another punjabi and madrasi war ongoing his mother and their neighbour aunty Mrs.iyer were ag...
81K 3.2K 32
A Story about after the 7 Years leap
74.6K 2.8K 17
Ishita, a dentist, is married to raman Bhalla, her college love but unfortunately there is no love from his side maybe no who knows!!... he likes fre...