Friends | KookV FF BOOK 2

By Demivina

After having his heart broken and shattered into pieces, Taehyung leaves his life behind at Seoul and moves t... More

Introduction
Chapter 2 - Saudade
Chapter 3 - "You, again..."
Chapter 4 - Mr.Jeon
Chapter 5 - IT WAS ME
Chapter 6 - He never came...
Chapter 7 - Listen
Chapter 8 - How much...
Chapter 9 - Humiliated
Chapter 10 - Caught
Chapter 11 - "How do you not know him?"
Chapter 12 - Truth or Lie?
Chapter 13 - A Kiss On The Cheek
Chapter 14 - "As Long As I Have You"
Chapter 15 - New Years, New Chances
Chapter 16 - Evil Minds
Chapter 17 - "I'm Really Sorry"
Chapter 18 - "Stupid Gay"
Chapter 19 - "Fuck You"
Chapter 20 - Our Date Night
Chapter 21 - Trouble In Paradise
Chapter 22 - "Everything For You, Tae."
Chapter 23 - Jelly Ring
Chapter 24 - The Jeon's
Chapter 25 - Heaven Is A Person In His Heart.
FINALE

Chapter 1 - Come Back Home

18K 466 223
By Demivina

"Is everything paid already?" Taehyung looked at his assistant with a serious face as well as his voice tone. The other looked confused because he already gave his boss the information about the selling and he is asking as if he doesn't know.

"Yes. Mr.Jeon paid for all the drawings and everything is set. The staff will deal with the exportation to Seoul." He answered Taehyung and smiled at the client in front of them. Only then, Taehyung looked at his client with a blank face.

"Thank you for buying my drawings and for being such a nice person. Thank you, Mr.Jeon." Taehyung ironically said and was about to turn around but Jungkook stopped him.

"Can we talk for some minutes? It's about the drawings." Jungkook nervously said and looked at Taehyung with hopeful eyes.

"No, I'm busy right now." Taehyung was about to go away but his assistant stopped him and mumbled something on his ear. The man sighed and turned around. "Follow me." He said to Jungkook and started walking to a room down the hall of the gallery exhibition. They entered and Taehyung closed the door after. He motioned the other to sit on one of the small couches, both facing each other. They stayed there looking at each other for some moments, Taehyung was just waiting for the other to talk since he was the one who said he wanted to talk.

"So are you gonna talk or?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and looked at the window. He thinks Jungkook must be kidding with him, so he was about to stand up but some words stopped him.

"You changed. You are different." Jungkook said with a tone on his voice the other couldn't decipher. Taehyung sat down again and looked at the man in front of him with furrowed brows.

"So you think I wouldn't change even after five years? You are funny." Taehyung sarcastically said and let out a small chuckle. The other man looked him from head to toe and bit his lip.

"You are even more handsome than you already were." Jungkook said with a smile on his face. Taehyung frowned his eyes.

"Really? Is this what you wanted to talk about? In case you don't know, I'm hosting my art exhibition so I don't have time for your games and this insignificant conversation." Taehyung stood up and walked to the door. He was about to open the door but his body was pressed against it and muscled arms wrapped around his waist. He gasped when he felt something hard against his ass.

"Your attitude is really a turn on, Tae. You look really sexy with those tight black pants." Jungkook sexily said those words in Taehyung's ear, making the other shiver. He started caressing the other's waist and sniffed his neck before pressing a kiss there.

"What are you doing? Are you insane?" Taehyung turned around and pushed Jungkook away from him. He glared at the other and slapped him. "You cheat on me and now you harass me? You must have lost your mind!" Taehyung shouted and glared at him.

"I just missed you and I want to explain everything to you." Jungkook face turned down and he looked apologetic.

"I don't care about what you want to tell me. I really don't care about you anymore. So please leave me alone! Get out!" Taehyung angrily said and opened the door for Jungkook to leave the room.

"Please, let me-" Jungkook was cut off.

"Get out!" Taehyung blankly said looking the other way so he wouldn't see the other's face anymore. Jungkook walked to the door and looked at Taehyung one last time before exiting. He closed the door as soon as the other went out and sat on the couch. He put his hands on his face and sighed.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

I think I was really clear five years ago when I told him that I didn't want to see him ever again. I told him to never look for me, to stop calling me and to leave me alone. He didn't respect any of my wishes and kept bugging my phone until I changed my number. Now, five years later he appears on my art exhibition and does this? He harasses me and acts like nothing happened years ago? Well, why am I even surprised? He was always this shameless, I should have known he would do something like that. He always does what he wants and doesn't care if he hurts someone in the process. That's what he did to me...

I guess he already left the gallery so it would be better to return and greet the other guests. I walk out of the room and down the hall to the center of the gallery. I looked around for my assistant but no sign of him, but when I turned to the other side of the room. There he was talking to Jungkook, they were smiling and shaking their hands. Then a woman well dressed up came behind Jungkook and wrapped her arm around his arm. He immediately looked at her and smiled. He said something to my assistant and then they went to talk with some men on the other side of the gallery.
So obvious of Jungkook already having a girlfriend or a wife, I don't know. If he cheats in a relationship, imagine when he was single... Anyway, I don't really care.

I walk around the gallery, greeting my guests and hearing a lot of compliments to my art. It makes me so happy that people are recognizing my hard work. The drawings I worked for months and it makes me feel so realized to see them displayed on the walls and my guests admiring them with smiles on their faces. After greeting everyone, I sat on the chair next to the big window and sipped on my coca cola. Everyone was having fun chatting with their friends and sipping on their drinks.
I looked outside the window only to be met with Jungkook with the woman he was some minutes ago. They were talking with each other and it seemed to be something serious. They got inside a black BMW and Jungkook started the enginee. Before he drove away, he looked at me with a serious yet sad face and I immediately turned the other way. I waited for five minutes before looking behind to see if he was already gone and there was no sight of him. I sighed when I remembered what the other man did to me just some minutes ago. I still can't believe that Jungkook did something like harassing me just like that. Five years later and he still doesn't respect me...
Anyway, I didn't expect nothing from him to begin with.

                                                          --

I checked everything in my apartment to make sure it was secure before grabbing my suitcases and locking the door. I touched the elevator button and then walked in. I called a taxi and went to the airport. I checked and set everything that was necessary and then waited for the boarding announcement.
Twenty minutes later and I was already sat on one of the chairs of the economic class. I sat on the middle because being on the sides next to the windows makes my anxiety levels go up. I put my airpods on and play some Troye Sivan's songs to distract me from the plane sounds. I look up at the ceiling and my mind wanders around going to the person I erased every thought from my mind. Since our encounter two days ago that all I think about is how shameless he was with me. He really thinks that the years change what he did... But he is wrong, the years only change ourselves and make us mature, it doesn't change what we did.
He really hurt me back then but I already forgot it all and moved on. He no longer means something to me, he is just someone I used to know..
I close my eyes and let all my thoughts consume my mind. The thoughts I kept at the back of my mind for years. The reasons of my nightmares...

~Flashback ON~

I walked down the hallway with a smile on my face ready to meet my boyfriend. Since our discussion days ago that he truly changed for better. He stopped talking to Nayan and started to give me love like he used in the beginning of our relationship. He has been truly another person, he has been my kookie. I missed his touch, his love, his attention and his sweet words. I still don't know why he changed so much, such a meaningless reason...
I was nearing our room when I started hearing loud moans and beating furniture against something. I stopped on my tracks and looked around to see where those noises were coming from but... As I stepped forward, I noticed that it was indeed coming from my room. I supported myself on the wall and my heart started beating really fast and it hurt. I looked up at the ceiling and my eyes were already glassy blocking my eyesight. I breathed deeply and went to the door holding the door knob. "He must be watching porn, right?" I said to convince myself there was nothing wrong before opening the door in one go.

"Oh f-fuck Jung-kook, you are f-fucking me so good." Nayan moaned loud.

I immediately covered my mouth to muffle my cries and closed the door quietly not to make any noise.

~Flashback OFF~

"Hello sir. We are in Seoul so you need to leave the plane." The flight attendant gently told me as she touched my arm.

"Oh I'm sorry." I smiled at her and then stood up and left the plane. I looked around and I guess Seoul didn't change a bit. Anyway, I'm really happy to finally be at home. I haven't been at Seoul for five years so I can't wait to hug my mom and my hyungs. We videocalled each other a lot of times but it's not the same thing as being next to each other and have a proper talk and physical contact.
I walked inside the airport building after grabbing my suitcases and setting everything. I'm so excited!

"Taehyung!" My mom yelled my name and she already had tears in her eyes.

"Mom!" I mumbled as I already felt tears in my eyes.

[a/n] Hello again! I'm Demivina and here you have the book 2, the sequel to Acquaintances. If you haven't read the first book, make sure to read it before reading this book.
I thought a lot if I should write a second book and I came to the conclusion that I really want this! I love writing and the first book still had some loose parts so you will know everything now!
Please support my first book and this second book!
I 💜💜 u all
Here you have it "FRIENDS"

Don't forget that Jungkook and Taehyung are 26 years old now and their looks and hairstyles are the same from fake love era.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 35.7K 35
- BEST RANKINGS: #1 rapmonster #2 vkook #31 kimtaehyung #36 taehyung → Two enemies become friends through anonymous messages on a school desk. Wh...
449K 21.3K 55
Jungkook is a single parent who decides to go back to the University to complete his Masters degree. Taehyung is a new Professor at the University wh...
5.6M 246K 55
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung have been friends for years. Hell, they were more like brothers. Navigating everything from school to relationships, t...
299K 26.4K 32
After getting diagnosed with a rare, terminal illness and being forced right out of his perfectly normal life, Jeon Jeongguk lost all his faith in li...