Paradise (Jeon Jungkook x Rea...

By imtheothergracie

"Why's everything so dark?" "Because you have given yourself to me, baby girl." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Book 1 of BTS... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
*Chapter Thirteen*
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
*Chapter Seventeen*
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
*Chapter Twenty-Three*
Chapter Twenty-Four
*Chapter Twenty-Five*
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine (Finale)
Second Book of Series

Chapter Thirty-Three

2.5K 114 4
By imtheothergracie

Forgive me
if I stumble and fall
for I know not how
to love too well
I am clumsy

and my words

do not form as I wish
so let me kiss you instead
and let my lips paint for you
all the pictures

that my clumsy heart

cannot. (Atticus)

~~~~~~~~

"I think Namjoon is coming to visit you soon," Yoongi says as he puts the last plate away then looks at me, "so I'll be taking my leave soon." He finishes and I nod.

"Okay, thanks for telling me, Yoongi." I thank then he nods.

He walks towards the door and starts preparing to leave then I tap his shoulder, making him look back at me and I give him a hug.

"Thank you for staying with me, Yoongs," I thank then I look up at him with a small smile, "it really helped seeing a familiar face." I add then he smiles a little bit.

"You're welcome, Y/N, I hope you and the baby stay healthy." He says then we say our farewells, then he leaves.

I sigh as I walk into my bedroom and lay down on my bed and curl up while holding a pillow. I stare out at the window then I close my eyes and drift off into a soundly sleep.

Everything in my apartment then flickers and I sit up, looking around. It then stops as the television continues to play "Friends", on the episode where Ross finds out Carol is having his son.

I stare at the television for a few seconds then a man's face shows up, one I've never seen before, of him and his jet black eyes. I stare into his eyes then he yells out as he opens his mouth, that were filled with razor sharp teeth.

"Once the plane has taken off, everything will crash." He growls out, lowly.

I scream then I grab the remote to turn off the television, but it doesn't budge.

"I'm a little scarecrow"

I hear a child's voice sings as I look around the room, hearing the voice bounce off of the walls, to other sides of the room.

"Raggedy and worn

I wear a hat,

And a shirt that's torn,"

The voice continues and I began to tremble out of fear as I could hear scratches on the walls, coming closer to me, visibly.

"When the crows come,

I wave and shout,

'Away from my garden',"

It continues then the scratches stop at me, as the child's voice gets deeper.

"'AND GET OUT!'"

An extremely deep, evil voice shouts and I flinch then the remote in my hand, explodes. I scream as I drop the remote then I see the man in the television move closer up.

I cover my mouth in fear as the television turns black then I hear things in the kitchen all falling. I look over and see all the glass cups falling out of the cabinets and I could feel my breath in the back of my throat.

A plate then comes flying towards me and I duck, making it go over my head and hitting the wall behind me. I started to breathe heavy out of fear as I hear knocking on each of the walls, at least three times.

I hear heavy footsteps make there way over to me then stop right next to the couch. I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to see what ever creature was in front of me at this moment.

I feel hot, very hot fingernails trace down from my temple, to my cheeks, to my lips, down my neck, and stop at my stomach. I start to sweat profusely as I then hear the heavy footsteps walk away from me.

I slowly open my eyes, seeing that the room was clear and that everything was still the way it was. I look back at my television, that was now giving me static, then I blink for a split second.

The man from earlier then jumps out from the television towards me and I scream at the top of my lungs. I cover my eyes with my hands as I curl up into a ball and lay on the couch, sobbing from fear.

I tremble out of fear as I slowly remove my shaky hands away from my eyes and over my nose and mouth. I glance around the room, seeing nothing in sight. I slowly sit up as I gulp in nervousness.

"That sure was entertaining, baby girl." A deep voice calls out to me.

My head whips over to my left, seeing a man sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. He had light brown hair, dark eyes, pale skin, wearing a black button-up, black leather pants, black dress shoes, many earrings in his ears, and a black harness around his torso.

I back up swiftly to the end of the couch and get up, running towards the door and picking up my bag. I search through it with my shaky hands, looking for my phone.

"Where is it?" I continue to ask myself.

"Looking for this," the man starts saying then I look up at him, holding my cell phone, "baby girl?" The name rolls off of his tongue.

"M-M-My p-phone." I stutter out as I drop my bag. "I-I-I n-need it," I start off as I take little steps towards him, "m-may I p-please h-have it b-back?" I request then he spins the phone in his hand.

"I don't know, darling, should I give it to you?" He asks then he stands up as he has the phone twirl on his index finger. "Or should I make you do something, in order to get it back?" He questions as he raises an eyebrow at me.

"P-Please, t-then I'll leave and the p-place is all yours." I offer then he sighs.

"However, that's not what I want, though." He tells me then I gulp.

"T-Then what d-do you want?" I ask him, immediately regretting my decision.

He then hums as he looks at my ceiling as he then drops the phone, then catching it with his hand, holding on tight.

"Here's what I want you to do, baby girl." He says as he disappears. "Jump out the window." He whispers into my ear, making me flinch and turn around.

"W-What?" I ask him and he nods.

"You heard me," he tells me as the window flies open, "jump." He repeats and my eyes widen.

I then look at the window as it begins to pour rain outside. The wind speeding up as it violently smacks my window, trying to close it.

"Or will you not do it because you promised your cousin?" He asks then I look back at him.

"H-How do you know that?" I ask him then he chuckles.

"I know everything, baby girl." He answers as he caresses my cheek. "I know everything about you. Your birth date, your height, weight, emotional disorders, friends, family, your parents and brother's unfortunate deaths, your suicidal attempts, and even better yet, your thoughts." He explains as his thumb grazes my bottom lip. "Especially your precious cousin," he starts off and my eyes widen, "your poor, poor cousin." He finishes as his hand trails down my neck.

"What did you do to him?" I ask him, blatantly.

"Oh, deary, I did nothing to him." He answers as he smirks. "Yet." He adds then my eyes widen even more.

"You won't do anything to him." I command and he chuckles, darkly.

"Getting feisty now, aren't we, baby girl?" He asks me then I smack his hand away from me.

"Quit calling me those pet names and you won't do anything to my cousin!" I shout and his smirk falls.

"I don't like being told what to do." He says then he pushes me out the window.

I scream as I fall then grab onto the ledge of the window sill, to hold myself up. The man stands over me with his fists clenched and an angered look down at me.

I then slowly pull myself up as he walks away from the window and I pull myself up and fall onto the floor of my apartment. I breathe heavily as I lay there, hearing the window slam shut behind me.

I look up at the man, who was standing in the middle of the room, not budging one bit, not even affected by me almost falling.

"W-Why would you do that?" I ask him then he scoffs.

"I see we're not acting so brave anymore." He comments as he looks over his shoulder, at me.

"Because you p-pushed me o-out the window!" I remind him and he shrugs.

"So?" He asks then he looks back at me. "I was just teasing you about everything 'bout you and you got all pissy at me. Don't throw the blame on me." He comments and I decided to stay silent.

"W-Why did you even want me t-to j-jump?" I ask him and he shrugs.

"Don't forget, I know all of your thoughts." He reminds me then he turns around fully towards me. "Your mind was screaming 'suicide' to me ever since I got in here. Except you're one of the firsts to stop yourself from jumping, knowing what kind of hell you've come from." He explains and I stand up.

"I-I know, b-but I don't want to d-do it." I tell him and he scoffs.

"Because you're afraid to, I know, I know." He agrees then rolls his eyes. "And quite frankly, I really don't care what you think." He adds and I gulp.

He tosses my phone to me and I catch it with my trembling hands, fumbling it. I look back up at him, who now had a smug smirk on his face and he chuckles.

"Bye-bye, baby girl." He farewells as the whole room begins to shake. "Hope we see each other soon, you'll be fun to play with." He adds then he disappears.

I look around the room and see that everything was the way it was before he showed up. "Friends" was playing again, the remote was resting on the coffee table, it was now lightly raining outside, and everything in the kitchen was back in order.

I sit up with my eyes wide then I rub my face then I hear a whoosh go throughout my room. I move my hands from my eyes and see Namjoon standing by my window with his hands in his pockets.

"Dream about him?" He asks me and I hesitantly nod.

"The f-first time h-him and I met." I answer then I rub my eyes.

"That traumatizing?" He asks and I slowly nod.

"Greeted me in the most terrifying way possible and tried to kill me." I answer then he scoffs.

"So, he started to do his job, but later on chickened out." He comments and I nod.

"Yeah...he did." I agree then he sits down at my desk, across from me.

"I don't mean to be rude, but explain to me when he first started being nice to you." He requests and I nod.

"Him and I got into an argument because I was blessed by Taemin and wouldn't let Jungkook fix it. He said to look him up at my schools library and I found a tape of the Armageddon thirty something years ago. He explained everything to me and we had a heart-to-heart talk and it meant a lot knowing what I felt for a long time." I explain then he nods.

"That's around the time he became more protective over you." He says and I nod.

"I guess so." I agree then Namjoon sighs.

"Hoseok was supposed to let you die the day he broke down, you were supposed to be dead a week later." Namjoon reveals and I slowly nod. "However, he explained to me that he felt like he truly had family after you moved in with him and didn't want to lose that opportunity again." He says and I nod.

"That's how he explained it to me." I agree.

"Then the day you found out who Jungkook was, you were supposed to die that day as well." He reveals then I stay silent. "So, Satan, told the rest of us to try and kill you at any chance we got." He adds then I nod. "Shortly after we all returned, Taehyung explained to us that Jungkook revealed to him his feelings for you, the same day he asked us to protect you at times he can't." He says then I nod.

I rub my eyes then he places his hand on my leg then I look up at him as he stands up then he has me stand up with him. He gives me a hug and I gulp.

"I-I'm fine, Namjoon." I tell him then he hums.

"Trust me, you probably miss him as much as we do," he starts off then he looks down at me, "but you miss him more." He tells me and I nod.

"I hate feeling like this." I tell him and he hums in response.

"All of us can relate to that feeling." He agrees then he hugs me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 18.1K 31
Jeon Jungkook has an unhealthy obsession with a girl he works with. -AU. Adult themes. Hints/smut - Please be cautious and old enough to read this b...
3.9K 80 14
"Don't worry, I know it's not what it looks like. I trust you but I don't trust him so let's go home, okay?" ----- "He's been missing for weeks! I'm...
7.6K 658 42
Seven demons. One who wants everything. One who hates everything. One who eats everything. One who humps everyone. One who wants what everyone has. O...
2.9K 145 12
"So, why did you need the ibuprofen with each pill being 300mg?" Seokjin asks me. "Hangover." I shortly answer then clear my throat. "One of my wors...