Watching Barry (Supergirl, Fl...

By Zana_Zoola14

Meet Barry Allen/Sebastian Smythe as he watches through different parts in his life with his friends, superfr... More

'Duet'
Live While We're Young
Bad
Smooth Criminal
Welcome to Bassy
I want you back
Teaching a bit of Glad You Came
ABC!!
Cold in many different frosty ways
Best can be worst
Aww, the hero doesn't need the villain to be good!
Summer Lovin'
Good Morning
Sincerely me
Running Home To You (2018)
The best of Barry Allen
Comparisons of two different levels
Sky High
Drunk
They get drunk

Glad You Came

14.4K 159 43
By Zana_Zoola14

Iris: When was this Barry?

Barry: This was during my high school years...

Joe: So when you lost contact? Also, Kara, you were there with Barry?

Kara: Yeah, well it was more that I was there with Sebastian. We were in rival clubs.

Barry: Yeah, sorry about what happened back then.

Kara: No worries, that was all in the past. You are a different man now.

Iris: Yeah, even though we did not know that side of you, we know that you are a good man.

Barry: You would not say that if you knew even the minor things that I have done.

Oliver: Like?

Barry: Sleeping with someone's engaged... Making that man feel so bad about himself that he tried to kill himself... Nearly blinding someone because I was jealous... They went into emergency operation to save their sight...

Joe: *looks upset and worried*

Barry: *sees the look and looks away shame-filled*

Iris: That's behind you now, you may have been bad in high school, but we all have something that we are ashamed off back then.

Kara: Barry, you even helped them propose to each other.

Barry: But all that had already happened! He tried to kill himself because of me!!

ZanaZoola: How about we move onto how you all feel about the clip that I showed you? Yeah, that sounds better then this does it not?

Cisco: Yeah. 

Catlin: I am really impressed with how you sang, you sang better than at the bar.

Barry: Yeah, don't like karaoke bars sober.

Cisco: Those moves! How are you that flexible! You were doing all that while singing!

Oliver: How could you do all that without instruments? I know that they were making the song, but still.

Barry: It is how we always had it, unless I was using a piano.

Joe: I did not know about any of this, how did you have the ability to hide all that?

Barry: Quite easily really.

Iris: You looked so happy while performing, how come you don't perform anymore.

Barry: Because I was ashamed of who I was back then...

Kara: Still really impressive, where was that camera, I don't remember there being one, especially one to zoom in on me.

H.R: I'm really impressed!

All of Team Flash: H.R?!

ZanaZoola: Thought that I would bring him back for this.

Alex: That was really good.

Barry: Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 484 17
A series of short stories about Barry Allen and Sebastian Smythe being twins. Some stories in here are part of one huge story of their lives, which p...
13.6K 705 29
STATUS: ON GOING •𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐧-𝐄𝐥 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲• 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥�...
32.9K 716 9
Things are going normally in Central City. All until one day, Barry acts a little strange. He tells everyone he has to take a few days off, but never...
2.4K 63 28
Barry and Caitlin were just friends, at least that's what it seemed, but the truth is that the two of them looked at each other for some time, and us...