SHE IS MINE (JUNGKOOK FF) ✔️

By kyy_writes

In which Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in school, falls in love with Kim Y/n, the most popular girl in... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Get To Know Me
CHAPTER 30 ( THE LAST CHAPTER )

CHAPTER 8

17.2K 350 44
By kyy_writes

Author: Wassup wassup! I'm back with a new chapter! Chapter 8 is out at sana magustuhan nyo! Keep following me for more updates!♡

~TIME SKIP~

-The Next Morning (Wednesday)-

Y/N'S POV

I woke up by a pair of two arms wrapped around my waist. I suddenly remembered what happened last night causing me to blush a little bit. I slowly turned around to face Jungkook. I saw his naked body and angelic face, he sleeps so beautifully. I removed some of hair in his face but little did I know, he grabs my wrist and gave me a peck on the lips. Before I knew it, I pecked back.

Jungkook: Morning, princess. *smiles*

You: Goodmorning, pabo. *pouts*

He gave me a questioning look and I raised my eyebrows at him. He suddenly realized what I meant then he smirked.

Jungkook: Ohh, about last night? Did you had fun, babe? *smirks*

He smirks while he caress my thighs. I rolled my eyes at him and I quickly get up from the bed but I fell down. Jungkook immediately laughed and I groaned because of the pain on my butt.

You: Ugh, JEON JUNGKOOK! You crazy ass!

He laughs even louder and I cracked up a little smile that formed on my lips.

You: Are you just gonna laugh there or you're gonna help me to stand up?

Jungkook: *laughs* Answer me first! Did you had fun last night?

You: Of course I had fun but look what you did to me, you OLD pervert!

I sarcastically said the word "OLD" and he even laughed so hard.

You: This man... *sigh* Fine! I'll get up by myself!

I tried to get up but my womanhood hurts so much and end up falling from the ground again. Oh, fuck this!

You: JUNGKOOK, JUST FUCKING HELP ME!

I was so mad right now and he finally got up from the bed and carried me towards the bathroom.

Jungkook: Anything else, your majesty?

I played with him along.

You: Oh yes, servant! Bring me my clothes, please.

He rolled his eyes at me and I chuckled. He gets my clothes and throwed it right onto my face and he closed the door. I shouted at him.

You: YAH! I HATE YOU, JEON JUNGKOOK!

Jungkook: *shouts* I love you too, princess! Now go get dressed up that will make you look like a human!

You: What did you say?!

He laughs from outside.

You: Why, huh? Do I look like a platypus?!

Jungkook: Just shut up and fix yourself, woman!

I chuckled and quickly dressed up. I smell like trash and my breath smells like garbage so I decided to go home first and change my clothes. I tried to get up from the toilet where I was sitting and I tried to walk. Luckily, I can walk but just a little bit, I walk like a freaking injured poor girl.

I got out of the bathroom and I saw Jungkook fast asleep again. I smiled at myself and decided to not to wake him up since he needs more rest and sleep because of what happened last night. He must be tired. I went downstairs and explored around his house and I gotta admit that his house is HUGE as a mansion.

I mean, he lives all by himself and he has his own house this big? Gosh, big time guys are really different. I found his kitchen and it is so elegant and beautiful.

JUNGKOOK'S KITCHEN:

My jaw dropped at the sight that I was looking right now. I can't believe that Jungkook is so rich. I decided to cook breakfast first before leaving the house. I walked into his fridge and found some bacon and eggs then I started to cook. While I'm cooking, I felt two arms backhugging me.

You: Oh babe, you're awake~

Jungkook: What are you cooking?

You: Food, duh.

He chuckled a little bit and feeling his hot breath on my lips, makes me feel uneasy and uncomfortable so I tried not to take it sexually. There was an awkward silence 'till I asked him.

You: Jungkook, d-did you wear protection last night?

He smirked and even if I can't see it, I can feel it.

Jungkook: No. Why, babe? *smirk*

I flicked his forhead while he whined at my ear. I can feel his lips touching my neck and I got startled so I accidentally hit his chin with my head.

Jungkook: Ouch, Y/N!

You: S-sorry! I didn't mean to!

Jungkook: You are gonna get punished for hitting my chin!

WARNING! LITTLE BIT OF SMUT!

He turned me around and kissed me. I totally forgot about the food and he carried me to sit on the counter table. He went down to my neck, leaving hickeys again and when I remembered about the food, I lightly pushed him. He whined.

Jungkook: Baby...

You: Jungkook, we just did it last night...

Jungkook: I know but still...

I noticed that the bacons are burning so I came back to reality and continued cooking. He backhugs me again and leaves soft kisses on my neck.

Jungkook: You know, you smell good than the food.

I was done cooking and I served them at the dining table.

You: Come on Jungkook, let's eat.

Jungkook: What if I want something else than food? *smirk*

You: Babe...let's eat properly, alright? I'm hungry you know and I'm starving for food!

Jungkook: But, Y/N...I promise I'll wear protection this time!

You: Okay, alright...Yes, I know...we'll do it again the other time, okay?

Jungkook: You said that, not me!

ALRIGHT, IT'S OVER NOW!

He keeps sending me chills all over me. This boy really knows how to tease me, huh?

~TIME SKIP~

We finished eating and Jungkook said that he will just change into his clothes and take a quick shower before going to school. I washed the dishes and patiently waited for him. When he's done, we quickly rushed to my house so I can get changed. We arrived at my house and I told Jungkook to just wait for me here in the car. He nodded and I quickly got out from the car and went inside the house.

MY HOUSE:

I entered the house and I saw Jennie unnie at the dining room, eating her breakfast.

Jennie: Oh, Y/N! You're here! Where have you been?

You: Just with a friend, unnie!

She got curious and took the chance to peek out from the window, her eyes widen when she saw who's car is infront of our house. She turned to look at me.

Jennie: Isn't that J-Jungkook's car? Why is he here? So, you're with him yesterday?

You: Ugh! Yes, unnie! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to change my clothes and take a shower 'cause I smell like shit!

Jennie: Alright, alright! Jeez, go upstairs, young lady!

I smiled and quickly ran upstairs to my room. I took a quick shower and wore an outfit.

OUTFIT: (JUNGKOOK STYLE)

MAKEUP AND HAIRSTYLE:

I quickly dried my hair and I just let it loose. I grabbed my phone and I was finding my bag but I couldn't find it. I suddenly remembered that my bag was in Jungkook's car. Oh wow great, I just wasted my time here finding that damn bag yet it was just in the car this whole time!

Jennie's POV

I am really curious. Why is Jungkook's car here? Did he and Y/N spend the night together yesterday? I wonder what happened, huh.

Y/N: Unnie! Are you done eating?

While I was thinking, I was cutted off by Y/N. I didn't realize that I was smirking at myself.

Y/N: UNNIE!

Y/N waves her hand infront of my face and I came back to reality. I looked up at her and she gave me a questioning look.

Y/N: Unnie, you're weird. Why are you smirking at yourself? Is something bothering you?

You (as Jennie): Yes! Let's talk in the car and we're gonna be late to school!

Y/N: But un-

You: No buts, Y/N! Let's go!

Y/N: Ugh! Fine!

I harshly grabbed her wrist and pulled her to Jungkook's car. We burst out of the door and when Jungkook saw us, he's shook but gladly waved at me. I waved back and I sat my sister to the front seat and I sat on the back seat. I honestly can't wait for the conversation that I will start.

Y/N'S POV

Jennie unnie harshly grabbed my wrist and pulled me to Jungkook's car. I saw Jungkook's reaction and he was shook but gladly waved at Jennie unnie. Unnie waved back and I was struggling from her tight grip on my wrist. She sat me on the passenger seat and she sat on the back.

Jennie: So Jungkook, I see you're with my lovely sister today, huh?

Jungkook: Uh...yes, noona.

Jennie: You two spent the night together yesterday, am I right?

Her words sent chills all over my body. Me and Jungkook awkwardly looked at each other with pitiful eyes and we both just nodded.

Jennie: Okay then, what did you two do last night? *smirks*

Silence filled the car and I lightly hit Jungkook's arm 'cause we didn't know what to say so we have to make an excuse.

You: We...

Jennie: You what?

Jungkook: We actually hang out last night and we went clubbing, haha!

I nodded my head several times and both of us looked at Jennie unnie. Jungkook started to drive to school and I saw Jennie unnie raised one eyebrow while Jungkook looks at unnie through the view mirror.

Jennie: That's it? Nothing interesting happened?

I got pissed. What is she expecting? Don't tell me she knew about it.

You: *pissed* What were you expecting, unnie?

I just looked away and my eyes are just on the road.

Jennie: I was expecting something wild happened to the both of you.

I choked on my own saliva and I took a glance to Jungkook to see his reaction who actually is fucking smirking. I rolled my eyes on them and many questions are building up in my head. What the fuck? How did she know about that? Is this a set up? What the hell is really going on?

-TO BE CONTINUED-

❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.1K 24
; in which a girl is constantly chased after annoyingly to prove jeon jungkook's friends wrong.
69.1K 2.1K 15
Y/N is one of the most well behaved students at her school, whereas Jeon Jungkook is the exact opposite. With their contrasting personalities and sta...
17.5K 1.2K 45
-UNDER EDITING- HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in readerxtaehyung tag on 5/23/2020 #2 in youxtaehyung tag on 7/14/2020 "About the picture.... it's-" Kim Y/n fi...
12.1K 295 25
A young girl who is in her 20s fall in love with her college's heartthrob. A love story of college students.