The Wrong Number changed My L...

snowbled tarafından

'You can't do this to me, I need someone to listen.' 'Hii stranger, I am willing to listen ;)' (Rest of the... Daha Fazla

The Wrong Number changed My Life.
Are you a hot he?
Damn, that escalated quickly!
I don't talk to Racoons.
It wasn't a dream ;)
Don't worry, I'm a keeper.
Bye bye butterfly.
Apple pie.
Cool.

Best friends always know it.

19 5 14
snowbled tarafından

Chloe | Nik | Adam
[For phone conversations]

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

If on a scale of 0 to a lot, I were to vote the level of stubbornness of my grandmom, I'd say a lot.
Because she was not ready to listen to my side of this stranger story, and because she was forcing nachos down my throat.

I don't like nachos.

"Say aaahhhhhhhh"

"I can eat for myself. Remember How I am 17 and not 7?"

"7 year olds can eat by themselves as well"

"I meant, months"

"At least 7 year old children munch nachos happily, without having their grandmom stuff it in their mouth"

"Again, I meant 7 months, all they need is milk"

"All you need is a dick, what was his name again?"

I groan, "please, will you let me explain?"

"Okay, you get 2 seconds."

"Wha-"

"Time's up, now what was his name, again?"

"I think I am staring to hate you."

"I love you too, now what was his name?"

"Grandma I'll tell you his name only if you let me explain."

"Nik, the name was Nik. I just wanted to see if you'd blush while saying his name."

"He probably isn't even hot.", I roll my eyes.

"These Nachos are, chilly cheese." She wiggles her eyebrows and grins at me while offering me the packet again.

"I don't like nachos, do you even know me?"

"You like him though." She wiggles her eyebrows again.

"Would you not?" I groan for the umpteenth time.

"Give me a solid reason to prove that you don't."

"Maybe the fact that it's literally only been like 4 days since I talked to him? And maybe because I haven't even ever seen him? And maybe because he can be a killer?"

"Ah the killer logic. He is way too charming to be a killer."

"You haven't even heard him, grandma."

"Sure I haven't." She mumbles to herself.

I sigh in exasperation. Why was she like this? Why couldn't she act like a mature grown up old and sophisticated woman for once? Mom isn't this way at all, she acts like she is the mother-in-law sometimes.

I finally pop a single nacho in my mouth and chew while thinking. I haven't informed Adam of the bowling evening yet. I'm considering of not going, bowling was never in my league anyway.

"Okay I think, I'll let you speak. You may start." Grandma suddenly speaks.
I tell her the whole thing from the start to the end and all our conversations. With her, humming and nodding her head and giving me amused looks.

"Hmm." She says after I am done with my monologue.

"Is that all?" I ask, I at least expected a better reply and maybe an apology for teasing me with someone so unknown.

"Hmm?" She looks up at me.

"Is 'hmm' the only thing you have to say?"

"For now, yes. Now go change your clothes, our guests will be here in an hour."

"In a whole one hour? I'll go bathe and study till then."

"Okay." She simply states before turning the television on.

I walk up the stairs and to my room. I check my mobile, secretly hoping to find a text or two from a certain stranger.

I smile a small smile to see a text from him.

"Hey, sup?"

"Hey, nothing, was wondering why we are still talking, you say?" I reply and sit on my bed with my legs crossed.

I get a reply within a minute.

"Thinking about me? Me likey ;)"

"And thinking of going bowling to answer your question."

Oh he is going bowling too.

"Ooh I got offered to go there too."

"Ooh we can meet then."

Meet him? I don't think I wanna meet him considering the fact I really don't know who he is. I mean, sure I like talking to him but I don't trust him yet to meet him whenever just like that.

"I rejected"

"the offer."

"Your loss."

"Are you sure you are a guy?"

"What?"

"Guys don't 'your loss' a girl away yk.."

"Guys who are interested in a girl don't you loss them away"

"Your*"

"My grammar Nazi was about to appear, and touché"

"I just don't think bowling would be your cup of tea.."

I widen my eyes, how does he always know things about me? But nah I wasn't going to get myself down.

"Oh please."

"Gotta see otherwise, to preach yk"

"I just don't feel like having so many people around me praise me for my bowling skills"

"Sure sure"

"I'll brb"

"Okayy"

I sigh and take my books out, all the while wondering if I should go bowling with Adam and look around to spot a hot he.

Or maybe an ungly looking he, who knows?

I switch my mobile on again and dial Adam's number. He picks up the phone immediately after one ring.

"Bowling at 6, I'll pick you up." He says before hanging up.

Wow what?

I dial his number again.

"Now what?"

"When did I say I wanna go bowling?"

"Best friends always know it."

I contemplate this for a solid, whole and dramatic 2 seconds before sighing and replying, "I'm in."

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

A/n: Grandmoms can use the word dick, yes.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

80.6M 2.4M 35
Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the good girl always falls for the bad boy." Chloe Armel is a good girl. She never gets in trouble, gets excellent gr...
651K 13.8K 23
THIS STORY IS BEING EDITED FROM START TO FINISH #15 in Fiction 06/10/2018 © 2016 All Rights Reserved -M
40K 1.3K 33
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭...
1.3K 443 42
The story follows Chloe's life, her struggles, and her journey to finding love and happiness. A mysterious guy from school enters her life, and they...