Flights // Billie Eilish

By jamigs18

"What's there to even do during an eight hour long flight delay?" "Wanna fall in love?" girlxgirl achieved #1... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
RECAP

Chapter 54

32.8K 963 753
By jamigs18

Billies POV

"Did you show her?" Mike asked Finneas as he entered our apartment.

Finneas nodded as he took a seat on the couch, probably not ready himself for what was about to go down.

"I- I didn't do this. Someone hacked Isaacs phone and-" I rambled in a fluster.

"I know." Mike sighed

"What do we do?" I asked nervously.

He sat down and motioned for me to do the same.

I took a seat across from him and Finneas, bouncing my leg due to how anxious I am.

"This isn't good Billie. At all." He started.

"I know." I looked at the ground, covering my mouth with my hands as I took in everything that was just sprung on me.

"For now, don't address anything. Go MIA until we get everything figured out. We will have a meeting with your label first thing in the morning and we can go from there."

That's it? That's all he has to say? No yelling?

"Okay." I agreed quietly, still in shock.

"Well I need to go try to get some rest, you should do the same. The meeting will be at nine o'clock sharp. Don't be late." I said strictly before showing himself to the door and leaving without saying bye.

I've never seen Mike act so strange before. He seemed scared. I don't think he even knows what to do or what to expect from this meeting tomorrow.

Finneas and I sat in the living room still in silence. I stayed focussing on the floor as thousands of thoughts flooded my mind.

"Bil-" Finneas started.

"I really need to be alone right now." I almost whispered, not bothering to look up at him.

I felt a hot tear roll down my face as I spoke. I'm so overwhelmed right now.

"Everything's going to be okay. Just try to get some sleep please. I love you." He said as he gave my back a pat.

I nodded to him as he left the room, leaving me alone to drown in the possibilities that could come out of this.

Am I going to get kicked off my label? Is Mike going to get fired? Are Josie and I going to be okay? Are my fans going to hate me? I can just see all the hate I'm going to get now.

I sat in my chair just thinking and preparing myself for tomorrow.

-

"You haven't moved?" Finneas said as he walked out of his room to find me in the same spot he left me in.

"Nah, couldn't sleep."

"Did you even try?" He questioned me.

I ignored his question, got out of my seat, and went to my room to change. Then we left for the dreaded meeting.

Josies POV

I grabbed my phone once I woke up to see no new notifications. I decided to pull open Instagram and browse on there a little bit before getting up.

That's when I saw my post being flooded with comments about Billie and I nearly making my heart stop.

Via Instagram

Liked by belltwins, camila, bhadbhabie and 40,823 others
itsjosiebitch 🐍 @dollskill
View all 12,761 comments
wherethemavocados secrets out sis we know about u & bil
ilovebillie I just wanted to say I 100% support you and Billie and think you guys are so cute❤️
jillie I STILL CANT BELIEVE MY SHIP IS REAL SKSKSKS
slut4bil we were right the whole time!!!!

I scrolled through the thousands and thousands of comments on my photo to see the majority of the comments were about Billie.

I'm so confused. How does everyone know? What sparked this? Sure my comments usually have a few people saying something about Billie and I, but it's never this bad. People are saying our secrets out and that we're "busted." Then, theres others saying they support us as a couple. What the hell is going on?

I immediately clicked to my tagged posts because that's where I usually see the most about Billie and I. I knew if whatever is going on was anywhere it'd be here.

Immediately my tagged photos was flooded with the same two photos over and over again. A picture of me on Billies lap and one of us kissing.

My jaw immediately hung open as I sat scrolling through all the posts. I can't believe my eyes. How did this even happen?

That's when it all hit me; Isaac took these photos of Billie and I the night before his phone got hacked. That's what must've happened.

Oh my God. I hope Billies okay. I haven't heard from her yet, does she even know?

I closed the app and quickly dialed Billies number only to get her voicemail. I tried again and got the same result.

I decided to text her since she might still be asleep.

Josie: call me asap.

I can't believe this is actually happening.

Billies POV

I nervously took a seat at the large table as Mike and a few people from my label filed into the seats surrounding me, no one looking happy to be here. I played with my rings as I waited for someone to speak first.

"Alright lets get started, thank you everyone for being here on such short notice." The head of my label spoke.

Everyone nodded in response to him.

"So, what exactly happened?" He questioned, looking directly at me.

"My friends phone got hacked the other day and I guess they must've leaked those photos of Josie and I to the fans." I said quietly.

"We told you to be careful. We informed you about the reputation we wanted you to maintain while working with us." The man spoke strictly.

"I- I was careful. I did everything you asked me to." I tried to explain, feeling tears perk in my eyes but I wouldn't let them break free.

"This isn't her fault." Finneas stepped in protectively.

I glanced at him, giving him a thankful glance for standing up for me.

"What's done is done. We can't change that. We just need to focus on how to proceed from this. What's our next step?" Mike joined.

"We will wait it out. Everything blows over and quite quickly with fanbases, we all know that. Don't address anything Billie; no denying, no approving, nothing."

"So you want me to just ignore it?" I asked in shock.

"That's exactly what we want to do. We'll tease a single within the next few days and release it shortly after to distract the fans from everything and before we know it it'll be like nothing ever happened."

"You can't be serious dude," I said with slight attitude, gaining a few shocked looks, "I just don't think this is something that'll just blow over and honestly I don't want it to. I'm sick and tired of hiding who I am."

Finneas gave me a I'm-proud-of-you glance and nod, giving me more confidence.

"Well, we won't know until we try. I'm sorry Billie, but you signed a contract with us and you knew the guidelines going into it." He immediately shut me down.

I shook my head in disappointment.

I'm getting fucking sick and tired of getting turned down. He's right though; I signed a contract and I have to do what they say or else I'll lose my spot with their label. I can't be label-less, I'll never make it.

"So I ignore it and drop a single. That's it?" I rolled my eyes.

"There's one more thing; we need you to distance yourself from Josie."

I looked at them completely dumbfounded. He did not just basically tell me to break up with my girlfriend. He can't do that.

"What?" I gasped.

"We can't have any more incidents like this happen. Now that the photos did leak, the fans are going to be looking extra hard for more evidence to if the two of you are together and we just can't risk it. No sneaking around either because someone somewhere will always be there to catch you. No matter where you go there's cameras and eyes always on you Billie. You can't be seen with her anymore. No contact in person nor on social media. We need a clean cut in order to make this work."

I glanced at Mike and Finneas desperately as I felt my heart completely shattering inside my chest. I could barely hold myself together at this point.

"Now come on, there has to be another way to go about this." Mike pleaded.

"I'm sorry, but there isn't. It's this way or we will have to let you guys go." He spoke so coldly. How could someone be so horrible?

The room went silent.

"Okay, that's enough for today. We will discuss which single to tease another day." The man said as he stood up and exited the room, his assistant and note taker following him out as well.

"Can they even fucking do this? How is this fair?!" I shouted.

"It's not," Mike shook his head, "but legally they can do this. You represent them as a company and you have to follow their rules."

I could tell he felt horrible for me.

"So that's it? I just have to abandon someone I love? Push my feelings aside for some fucking label?" I finally felt my tears break loose, unable to hold them back any longer.

"I'm so sorry Billie." He frowned as he also exited the room, leaving Finneas and I alone.

"How am I supposed to do this?" My voice cracked as I completely broke down in my seat.

I felt like my entire would had just come crumbling in on me and I was suffocating. My heart ached at the thought of losing Josie. How am I gonna do this?

Finneas pulled me into a tight hug, knowing nothing he could say would make the situation better, as I let out the sobs I've been holding in all morning

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356 12 22
when a popular YouTube vlogger gets the opportunity to work with the amazing artist Billie eilish, sparks fly unknowingly. What happens when a straig...
1.2M 28.2K 53
"god, i'm so glad i picked up his call." achieved: #1 in #billieeilish #1 in #billie #1 in #eilish #1 in #billieeilishfanfic #1 in #fic #1 in #wlw ...
150K 6.1K 42
"just be patient. we're both learning." ============================== lowercase intended ============================== started: 12/2/2021 ended: 1...
130K 2.7K 49
SEQUEL TO OUR TIME! Billie: "Shorty, you have to realize that I'm 18, I'm going to be touring for a long ass time and I have a dream that I'm trying...