Brennen's best friend// Colby...

By FanDomsssSS101111

"Colby do you ever think about your future?" "Of corse, all of the time." A story in which a girl meets a bo... More

Characters| 0
1 |After the party
2 |Arguement
3 | House
4| Youtube
5| Girls Day
6| Talk with Brikey
7| YouTube Covers
8| Tour?
9| Move On
10| meetings
11| Colby
12 |Announcements
13| Cheat
14| Long Day
15| Day Before Tour
16| Day 1
17| Day 2
18| Together
19| Amber
20| Hospital
21| Back In LA
22| Jenkins
23|Birthday Bash
24| Birthday Bash pt2
25| Imagne
26| Busy
27| Jealous
28| Finally
29| Terrible Person
30| Over
31| Collab pt 1
32| Collab pt 2
33| Collab pt 3
34| Secrets
35| Collab pt 4
36| Restart
37| Again
38| Guess who's back
39| Bad Days Make Good Nights
40| Positive
41| His Reaction
42| Plans
43| Kansas
44| Dinner
45| Change in plans
46| Surprise?
47| Back
48| New People
49| Surprising The Others
50| Surprising The Others pt2
51| Something's Wrong
52| Chase Michael Brock
53| Separate Ways
54| Bryce and Mikey
55| Taking A Break
56| Getting out again
57| I'm Sorry
58| Hayes
Instagram
60| Missing Him
61| Together Again
62| Breakfast Buddies
63| Over Again
Authors note
64| Going Back
65| He's got a girl
66| Trying again?
67| Movie Night
68| Movie Night pt2
69| Dinner
70| Too many times
71| Ideas
72| Cook Out
Authors note-IMPORTANT
73| Live
74| Player
75| The Secret Birthday
76| Rain
Not A Chapter But Read It Please :)
77| Bowling
78| Saved
79| Day 3
80| Stories at Dinner
81| Unknown
82| Sleepover
83| Complex
84| Party
85| Party pt 2
86| Futures
87|Viewing
88| Made for each other
89| Excited
90| Our day (pt1)
91| Our day (pt. 2)
92| Telling Brennen
93| Sam's Idea
94| The truth
95| What came after
96| New Beginnings
97| He's Here
98| Freddie
99| Postpartum Depression
100| Weekend Away
101| Harry Potter Marathon
102| Peace
103| Reconciliation
104| Going Home
105|
106| Reading
Announcement

59| Bonfire

1.1K 16 0
By FanDomsssSS101111

Madison's P.O.V.

After covering Hayes' mark and being left in my bathroom, I decide to make my way downstairs to see the other guys.

Before going downstairs I change into some jeans and a cute button up loose shirt. I walk downstairs and meet the two and greet Shawn.

"Why did you change?" Mikey asks. All the guys notice I changed and look at me questioningly.

"I just wanted to look nice. I didn't want to scare them off." I smile and they boys start laughing.

"Sweet girl, you'd never scare us off." Sammy smiles and wraps his strong arms around my waist. I didn't notice how amazing he smelt.

"Soooo, wanna go do a bonfire in the back yard?" Bryce asks. I feel Hayes staring at Sammy and I. I shake it off.

We all nod and cheer, making our way outside to the back deck.

"I hope you know that I am not helping." I smile at Bryce and he chuckles.

"I know, you never liked doing this when we were growing up. Why would you now?" He laughs and hugs me.

"Good point Brycie, good point." I smirk, calling him the name I did when we were only small children.

"Shut up Maddie." He taunts back at me. I laugh and my phone beeps.

"Hey, I have to look at this." I tell him and he walks off to help.

I look down at my phone and see that Christopher Wood dm'd me. Oh my god. Christopher Wood. Like the Christopher Wood? Holy balls.

ChristophrWood~ Hey Madison. I am Chris Wood. I think you've figured that out by my username. I just wanted to say, I think you are amazinggggg. Wanna get coffee or something sometime? Let me know!
Here is my number~ ***-***-***

I am mentally freaking out. I immediately save his number and text him back.

***-***-***~
Hey Chris, it's Madison. I think coffee would be a great ideal :)

***-***-***~
Hey coffee would definitely be so                                        amazing.                                              How about tomorrow at 6?
         We can meet at the Ground House?

Madison☺️~
Yeah sure, I'll meet you there.

Chris😊~
Yeah sure. See you tomorrow!
                                                         Read at 8:49

I smile and turn my phone off. I look over and see the boys lighting the fire and getting in the pool. Hayes better not take his shirt off. He can't. It would show his marks.

He looks over at me and comes to sit by me.

"Hey are you okay?" He asks with concern in his eyes. He grabs my hands, examining my face.

"I am fine Grier. We can't take our shirts off to swim. If we do, we will end up revealing a secret that I don't want out." I tell him in a hushed voice.

"Why don't you want the guys to know? They won't think of you badly." He looks down as he nervously plays with my fingers.

"I just got out of a relationship with the guy that I got pregnant- and almost had a baby- with. Hayes, I really like you and trust me the problem isn't you." I assure him and he nods.

"I understand that, and I will give you all the time you need." He smiles and kisses my cheek quickly.

He leans back and stays with me until I get tired.

"Can you tell them that I wanted to go to bed?" I ask as I yawn. He nods and kisses my cheek again.

"Goodnight lovely." He smiles. I walk inside and up to my room very tired.

I reach my room and plop down on my bed. Soon remembering that I need to change and take my makeup off, I just decide to shower. 

After showering, I put my spandex- and a bra- on and run downstairs and grab a random hoodie.

I put it on and walk out back again.

"I have someone's hoodie and I'm keeping it!" I yell so they would hear me.

"Whose is it?" I hear Cam ask. I turn the light on and they look at the hoodie.

"Oh, that is Shawn's." Nash informs me.

"You can have it back tomorrow." I look at Shawn.

"You can keep it. I packed another one." He smiles. I kiss his cheek and run up to my room and get under my covers.

As I start to fall asleep I hear my phone beep.

                                                               Chris😊~
                            Hey wanna go for a drive?
I'm super bored and have nothing else to do.

Madison☺️~
Sure meet me at the coffee shop in 20?

                                                               Chris😊~
                                   Okay, see you in a bit.

Madison😊~
Yeah :)
read at 11:04

I get up and throw on some sweat pants and change into my hoodie instead of Shawn's.

I grab everything I need, put my shoes on, and leave. I text Mikey and let him know where I am so he doesn't panic.

At the coffee shop............

I order what I usually get and wait on Chris to arrive. I drink my iced coffee as I scroll through my instagram.

I hear the little bell ring, signaling that someone just walked in. I look up to meet the blue/grey eyes of Christopher Wood.

He smiles and walks over to me. I stand up and greet him with a hug.

"It is so great to finally meet you." I smile and he does too.

"Yeah you to," He says as he takes a seat. "I'm sorry but I will be right back. I'm going to get a drink. Would you like anything?"

"No but thank you. I already got mine." I smile. He walks away and gets his drink, coming back about 5 minutes later.

"So, how about we go for a drive?" He asks smiling. I nod and follow him out to his car. He opens my door for me and smiles.

"Why thank you Mr.Wood." I smile and giggle. He chuckles.

"You're welcome Miss.Barone." He smiles and busts out laughing when he gets back into the car.

"You are quite the gentleman Christopher." I smile as he starts to drive.     

"Please, call me Chris,"  He smiles as he drives. "So tell me about you."

"Well what do you wanna know?" I ask. I can see him think for a second.

"Anything you wanna tell me about you." He shrugs.

"Okay, I am currently single because my boyfriend just broke up with me. I live with my brother right now but I have my own house. I used to have a cat. I have a youtube channel for posting covers and fun stuff." I finish talking and he nods.

"So you're single?" He smirks and quickly glances over at me.

"Oh hush." I playfully hit his arm. We laugh and he continues to drive straight. "Tell me about you Chris."

"Okay, so I'm an actor. I used to have a girlfriend but things just didn't work out for us. I've watched your covers before. I work out a lot." He finishes and I decide to do the same thing to him as he did to me.

"So you're single?" I mock him and he chuckles as we come to a stop. I didn't realize but we're back at the coffee shop.

"I figured your brother would be worried and it is pretty late so maybe you wanna get some sleep before we meet again today." He says.

I glance at the clock and it is 12:30. That's so crazy, it's only felt like it has been 5 minutes.

"Well thank you for tonight Chris. It was very fun." I smile and he looks down.

"Yeah no problem. I can't wait until later." He smiles. I look at his beautiful eyes and get lost in them.

"I-I should uh probably go." I say nervously and he nods. I thank him again and go to my car and drive home.

I go to my room and change back into my spandex and Shawn's hoodie. I hear my door handle being fumbled with so I open my door to see the guys.

"Whattttt?" I groan and they all chuckle.

"Who were you with?" Bryce asks smiling.

"I was with a friend." I tell them and they groan.

"We are all of your friends." Cam chuckles and all the guys do to.

"I was with Kat and Devyn." I tell them so they'd leave me alone.

"Okay, goodnight." They all say and walk away. I shut my door and go to bed.

________________________________

1/26/19

1411 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 736 29
Colby's best friend Tessa comes back to LA after being gone for a year, and she finds out why Colby has been ignoring her calls. Even with things bei...
2.1K 27 43
The story is about a suicidal girl who meets a very... different person. She starts falling in love but her old time best friend isn't having it. He...
838K 12.2K 62
Allison and her friends happen to unknowingly bump into TFIL on one of their many explorations. After spending the night together at an abandoned tow...
54.3K 319 111
A story where a girl falls in love with the fuckboy. This story is a "instagram format", if you're confused just read the first chapter! ⚠️This sto...