Megatron's Son

By JanjaFan

Okay. I have had this idea in my head for a long time so I guess I better share it. Disclaimer: I do not own... More

Chapter One: Anger
Chapter Two: Plan Gone Wrong
Chapter Three: PRISONER?!?!
Chapter Four: Lonely
Chapter Five: Gone Sideways
Chapter Six: Tracking and Searching
Chapter 7: The Darkness
Chapter Eight: Forgiveness
Chapter Nine: TOMORROW!!!!
Chapter Ten: The Race Is On!
Chapter Eleven: Hiding
Chapter Twelve: Old Games
Chapter Thirteen: Flying Part One
Chapter Fourteen: Flying Part Two
Chapter Fifteen: Secrets and Dark Plans
Chapter Sixteen: Horror Revealed
Chapter Seveteen: BLAST YOU MEGATRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter Eighteen: Love at First Kiss 💋
Chapter Nineteen: Nightmares
Chapter Twenty: ??? Part One
Chapter Twenty-One: Back to norm....OH COME ON!
Chapter Twenty-Two: SOUND! SOUND THE ALARM!
Chapter Twenty-Three: CHAOS OR PEACE?
Chapter Twenty-Four: WHAT?
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Mother and A Game
Chapter Twenty-Six: Darkness Always Comes
Chapter Twenty-Seven UNICORN?!??!?*Distant yelling of it's Unicron*
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Concern and Fights
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A Battle Of Chaos
Chapter Thirty: The Battle Begins
Chapter Thirty-One: Home
Chapter Thirty-Two: New Recruits
Chapter Thirty-Three: Shockwave...?
Chapter Thirty Four: WHAT THE HECK SHOCKWAVE?!?!
Chapter Thirty-Five: MIKO!!!
Chapter Thirty-Six: Sparkling Paradise
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Something isn't right
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Scary
Guys...I need some help.
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Battle of Darkness
Chapter Forty: Awkwardness
Chapter Forty-One: BATH TIME!!!
Chapter Forty-Two: A Sick Lil Sparkling
Chapter Forty-Three: A Secret Revealed
Chapter Forty-Four: Secrets
Chapter Forty-Five: More Ghosts and Problems
Chapter Forty-Six: The Game Is On
Chapter Forty-Seven: Lore Reveals
Chapter Forty-Nine: It's Coming to a Close
Chapter Fifty: The Final Chapter

Chapter Forty Eight: Ready.....Set....GO!!!!!

446 5 107
By JanjaFan

Soundwave's Profile:

  Shockwave's face appeared on the monitor this morning. He demanded for the Royal Family, again, but this time Father and I had had enough.

  " Shockwave. If you don't stop talking me and Soundwave won't come." That got Shockwave to shut up.

  I'm kind of worried that craziness is in my CNA now. Also, how will Sh-er Sire take all this. AND WHAT DO I CALL MEGATRON NOW??? I took a deep breath in and held my older brother tight to my chest. I didn't care if Shockwave was indeed my sire. Starscream would always be my brother.

  The Autobots groundbridged the three of us out to a location Shockwave had sent. Vechions picked us up and now we're here. I'm standing outside my sire's lab with Starscream getting back to his teenage form. It only took a shot, which in all took sixty minutes, and Starscream was now changing back to his normal form.

  I saw Sire by his computers and decided to take my chance while I still had it. Silently, I walked up to him and taped onto his shoulder pad. He turned around annoyed but not angry.

  " Something was found out when I was at the Autobot Base." Great job me. I make it seem like an assignment. GGGRREEEAAATTTT.

  " Oh? What is that? Are did you find logical to interrupt me?!" He really can't go a minute without saying something with logic in it.

  " Shockwave....is....my..." WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO SAY????

  " Spit it out young prince!" Shockwave said, turning angry.

  " Shockwaveyou'remysire." There I got it out now.

  " What did you say young one?" Shockwave said awfully confused.

  ARE YOU SERIOUS SHOCKWAVE?!?! I was about to yell when I heard a groan. Both me and my sire turned to see Starscream sitting up rubbing his helm. Darting over, I almost tackled Starscream to the ground when I hugged him.

  " Hey. Easy bro you're going to knock us both off the berth!" I smiled and almost purred in happiness as he rubbed my helm.

Shockwave's Profile:

  I watched the two princes in shock. D-did Soundwave mean what he said? Is he my sparkling? The moment the two princes, maybe prince, left I got onto my computer and compared our CNA. I stared up at the screen for I don't know how long I was in shock. It was a match.

Arcee's Profile:

  A few moments ago an Autobot life signature appeared onto the screen. The mechs, except Ratchet, went out to see who it was. Me you may ask? Was getting another talk from Ratchet about me and Starscream's relationship.

  Suddenly the groundbridge opened again and in walked our team...and ALPHA TRION?? Something inside me was both shocked but not surprised. A. T. was known to survive the impossible.

  " Hello Ratchet! It is good to see you!" Alpha Trion said. " And you too Arcee."

  Both me and Ratched nodded. Alpha Trion was a good mech and had nearly lost everything just to help the Autobots. He had the same power as Optimus and was very a strong warrior.

  " How on Cybertron did you guys find Alpha Trion?!" Ratchet exploded suddenly.

  " There had been a third stasis pod. In the battle we had been so wrapped up we didn't notice it fly overhead, apparently neither did the Decepticons." I nodded in understanding as did Ratchet at what Optimus had said.

  Our third mistake was to not question how we missed something so big in a battle where you're the most aware. We should of seen it.

  All of a sudden something appeared on the monitor. " By the allspark!" Someone said, I wasn't paying any attention.

  On the screen was a revive stone.

Soundwave's Profile:

  It was the first time the Vechions ever saw me run down all hallway. Most I actually ran over by accident in a desperate attempt to get to Fa- Megatron. I soon was in the Throne Room where Starscream was sleeping beside his sire and Megatron was on the throne gently stroking his helm.

  ' He will always be my brother' I reminded myself.

  " Megatron sir! A revive stone has appeared on Cybertron!" I practically yelled.

  Megatron was up in record speed. Poor Starscream woke up in a panic thinking we were under attack. However, once the situation was explained the Nemesis was on a direct course to Cybertron. We would be there in one hour.

  " Moonglider. She would be perfect for the revive stone." Megatron said hugging, a still tired, Starscream.

  " A revive stone?!" Shockwave exclaimed.

  " Yes Sire it appeared on the monitor a few minutes ago." I explained calmly.

  " Hm. There might be more around. If there are my liege may I bring back my mate?" Shockwave asked.

  " Of course Shockwave. Wonder was a wonder to have around." Ignoring the pun Shockwave ran to his lab determined to find more revive stones.

" Dad? Can I talk to Soundwave for a minute...alone?" Starscream suddenly asked.

" Sure." And with that Megatron walked out.

  Starscream practically tackled me to the ground in the second he had. " We're still brothers? Right?" 

  " Yes. Always and forever." The two of us hugged it out. Nothing could separate us.

Optimus's Profile:

  " EVERYONE BE QUIET!" Yelled Ratchet as he threw a wrench that, miraculously, Alpha Trion caught.

  " I say that Elita One would be good to have back. She was a strong leader, a good friend, and she was a warrior almost better than me. She would be a good choice to have back." Alpha Trion suggested.

  I was so happy that Alpha Trion said what was on my mind but...would the team...?

  " As much as I want Cliffjumper and Tailgate back I do believe that Elita is the better choice. She would be able to avenge their deaths. Plus, she was a good friend like Alpha Trion mentioned." After Arcee said that everyone agreed.

  Elita my darling, is coming back to me.

  " But there is only one revive stone...WHAT IF THE CONS GET IT FIRST???" And back to chaos again.

Megatron's Profile:

  I smirked at my little brother's situation. They better stop panicking and start moving if they wanted that stone. However, they would Never get there first. I will get Moonglider back. That murderer will never win. I gave a small laugh at win. It took almost everything to win Moonglider over to him.

-Flashback-

  A magenta seeker with silver talons and ruby red optics walked passed me again. She had a perfect figure, was strong and powerful on the battlefield, and had great leadership qualities in her.

  I fell down a few floors not saying anything. We REALLY needed to get a railing for the bridge. Too many Decepticons have fallen down. Mostly for looking at that striking seeker. In which I would 'talk' to them.

  Soon that seeker would be mine. A beautiful laugh filled the air. The very seeker I was thinking about held out a servo to me laughing at my situation. I allowed her to help me back onto the bridge.

  " Boy we need a railing for you boys, or balance lessons. You keep falling off." The seeker finally stopped laughing and told me her name. Moonglider.

-Present Time-

  I sighed. Oh that seeker was a good one. When I finally got the courage, yes courage I was terrified out of my mind thank you very much, she accepted and we really hit it off. Soon we became bondmates, when you're bonded but don't have kids, then sparkmates when she was sparked.

  I laughed, she had a bigger desire for candy when she was carrying than Wonder. Which was saying something since we actually had to hide all the candy on the Nemesis in a vault with a passcode only I knew. Of course since Moonglider and Wonder were friends they shared their candy but boy we nearly needed to ration candy because of them!

  I put my servo over my Decepticon symbol as I layed down. I would get Moonglider back no matter the cost. 

Optimus's Profile:

  I sighed, I missed Elita so much and we weren't getting anywhere with panicking. With another sigh I left the room. No one was listening to me anymore. Laying down on my berth I began to laugh.

-Flashback-

  " QUIET!" Elita shouted at the many troops in the room.

  None of them had been listening to me and it was getting really loud. It was so loud I was surprised the Decepticons didn't find us. My mate was up, she had been resting, and she was furious. You do not, under any circumstances, wake a femme up from a stasis nap. Even Decepticons follow that rule because...femmes are dangerous when they don't get enough sleep.

  " YOU ALL LISTEN OR I'LL THROW YOU OUT FOR THE DECEPTICONS!!" All the troops began to shake with fear.

  I gently put a servo on my mate's shoulder plate. Silently, I began to send waves of calm to Elita. Soon she took a deep breath, kissed me, then went back to sleep.

  " Now I suggest we go to a different room and talk quietly." All the troops didn't talk for the entire day.

-Present Time-

  Elita probably would've been able to make everyone quiet. She had that skill. A Decepticon had come close to deactivating her when she was calling me only for her to turn around and tell him to give her five minutes. That poor Decepticon didn't know what was going on. He left in shook and alerted the Decepticons not to mess with Elita.

  Probably how she got so much respect with them. Decepticons hold dangerous Transformers and Elita...is a dangerous Transformer. I swore to myself I would get Elita back. My son could finally have a mother.

  A few hours later we agreed to raid a mine. To our luck, a spacebridge was there! We went through it and ran to the old Autobot HQ.

  " How is this even possible??" Ratchet grumbled.

  " How are revive stones possible. They just are." Alpha Trion returned. 

  Burn. Went through my helm but I didn't say anything. That would be unprofessional. It would also be unprimely.

Starscream's Profile:

  When we arrived on Cybertron, I ran out with Soundwave to go find my mother's grave. A revive stone wouldn't work without a body. We couldn't find it anywhere until my sire told us to come to his location. There was....

A CLIFFHANGER!!!

Tailgate and Cliffjumper: WHAT?!

Sorry guys. BUT this is my longest, or one my longest, chapters.

Tailgate and Cliffjumper: *Grumble* You better get the next chapter up soon....

I will get it up as soon as I can alright guys? Guys? ARE YOU TWO SERIOUS RIGHT NOW??

Tailgate and Cliffjumper: We're serious about getting the next chapter up. *reapear for me*

Alright, alright, alright. I'll get it up. Now calm down. 

Stay Cool guys and Peace Out!-JanjaFan 😎✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.3K 21
Lord Megatron has always found Starscream to be more trouble than he was worth, but when the idea of gaining more of the rare Seeker breed is placed...
36.9K 795 28
If I told you that Bumblebee has an older sibling named Honeybee, who is a cadet during the war for Cybertron. Well this is her story of how she ende...
26.6K 440 26
The Decepticons have a new recruit, and she is a seeker with a powerful secret behind it all. Starscream a fellow seeker is partnered up with her by...
325K 13K 205
Quillux is Megatron's twin, he is the complete opposite of him in every way. He was neutral in the war (mainly hiding) but now wishes to join the Dec...