Izuocha one shot (Izuku x Och...

By kitetenjo63

Hello this will for izuocha shippers who just want some brightness in their day I will not do lemons that go... More

Welcome to my story
Notice
Hiatus?
Get on with it
What Could Happen
Stay By Your Side Always
The Protecter
Bizarro
What happen last night
I Am Here
Memory loss
The Perfect Duo
Knight In Shining Armor
The Faithful Reunion
Sleepover
Fluffy
Fluffy Part 2
Festival
Loss
Acceptance
Acceptance Part 2
Inseparable
Secret Lover
Bed Time Story
Study Buddies
Who's This
Mystery Girl (Request)
The Dance
Sick Day
The Visit
Feeling Reveled
My Prince
YOUR WHAT?!
The New Arrival
Mine
You Can't Handle The Truth (Request)
Perfect Life
New Friends
The Fangirl
Comfort For All Eternity
Parents Day
Keeping My Promise
Not So Bad Wolf
A Silent Touch
Yandere
Arrangement
This Isn't What I Want

Surprise

19.3K 202 864
By kitetenjo63

A little bit of backstory izuku and ochako have been dating since the entrance exam inko found out first after returning from the store with food to make dinner for the three of them only to find ochako on izukus lap making out class 1-A found out at a party (hosted by mina) while playing truth or dare kaminari dared mineta to kiss ochako when mineta started to get close to ochaco izuku punched him across the room and sat behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist this takes place 2 days before the final

Mr. Aizawa:"one final remember before you go home the final is in just 2 days so don't forget to study now it's time for a nap class dismissed" *gets into sleepingbag*

Ochako:'I wonder if I can get deku to help me get ready for the final'*she looks around and doesn't see him*oh shoot were is he'*runs out after him*

Izuku:'I wonder what the practical part of the final will be it's probably going to really hard t- ' "Dekuuuuuu!"*gets interrupted by someone calling his name he turns around only to see ochako jumping to him*

*izuku catches her and puts her down*

Ochako:" heyyyy deku"

Izuku:"ocha what did you do that for I almost fell on my but"

Ochako:" how else was I supposed to get your attention. Anyways I wanted to ask if you could help me study for the final"*gives him puppy dog eyes to convince him*

Izuku:" of course I will why would I say no to you I could never with a cute face like that"

Ochako:*blushes* "ok lets go to my house since it's closer"

Izuku:" sure I just need a second to tell my mom first so she knows" *walks away to make the call*

?????:" did I hear right is my best friend taking her boyfriend to go home and study at her house"

Ochako:*turns around with a massive blush* "Mina it's not like that I just need help with studying for the final. Besides my parents don't even know that were dating"

Mina:" really everyone knows what's the problem with them knowing"

Ochako:" well you see my dad is very over protective of me and said if I bring a boyfriend home he is going to prison for murder"

Mina:HAHAHA that's hilarious"

Ochako:" no it's not I don't want to hide deku from them when they're around because I think he's amazing"

Mina:" then what are you going to tell them when you get home"

Ochako:" well that won't be a problem because they aren't going to be home until 9pm witch gives us plenty of time to study before they get home"

Mina:" so you are going to be with your hot boyfriend alone at home" *gives her a devilish smile*

Ochako:'shit why did I tell her that they aren't going to be home' "I told you its not like that mina"

Izuku:"not like what"*izuku comes back hugging ochako from behind his head on her shoulder*

Ochako:"deku don't do that you nearly gave me a heart attack"

Izuku:I'm sorry ocha can you please forgive me "*makes fake sad face*

Ochako:"I don't know I'll have t-"*gets interrupted by izuku giving her a kiss ochako blushes*

Izuku:"now can you please forgive me"

Ochako:*still silent with a blush*

Mina:"yeah ochako can't you just forgive your boyfriend he seems sincerely sorry" *gives her another devilish smile*

Ochako:"fine your forgiven"

Mina:"alright then ill get out of your hair lovebirds see you tomorrow and have fun"

Izuku:alright ocha you ready to go"

Ochako:"yeah sure"*grabs dekus hand making them both blush*

TIME SKIP because I'm lazy

*They are near ochakos house*

Izuku:"hey ocha what are we going to tell your parents about me"

Ochako:"don't worry they won't be home until 9 tonight so don't worry so don't worry"

Izuku:"w-w-what???? You never said they wouldn't be home"

Ochako:"its alright deku this way you can kiss me without the risk of my parents seeing is it such a bad thing to be alone with your beautiful girlfriend"

Izuku:"i-i-its not that I enjoy all the time I spend with you it's just..... why are we still hiding the fact that we are dating is it really that bad if they know I mean are you embarrassed by me?*his face seemed a little bit sad*

Ochako:*gives him a hug*"of course not I love you so much it's just that my mom will most likely accept you immediately but as for my dad.... he would do anything to get rid of you and I don't want that to happen I want you to be with me"*starts to tear up*

Izuku:*hugs back*"ocha you never have to worry about me leaving you I promise I will stay with you or die trying*wipes away tears and smiles at her*now come on we should really get inside so we can study"

Ochako:"ok"

*They enter the home and study*

TIME SKIP

Ochaco:"man that guy sucks"

Izuku:"you can say that again"

Ochako:"hey deku how was the katsudon it was my first time making it"*this was a lie after finding out it was his favorite food she had begged inko to teach her how to make it*

Izuku:"it was really good it reminds me of my moms"

Ochako:"I'm really happy to hear that you liked it hey we have some time left before my parents get here how about a movie"

Izuku:"sure anything to spend more time with my adorable girlfriend"

Ochako:"OK here we go"*puts on the movie grabs a blanket to share and sits next to izuku*(I really wouldn't know that movie so I'm leaving it to your imagination)

TIME SKIP

Izuku:'I can't believe ocha fell asleep on my shoulder during the movie she looks so peaceful and adorable'*ochaco starts waking up*

Ochako:"izuku what time is it?"*suddenly the front door opens*

?????:"hey honey are alright we left at least 100 calls and you never picked up"

?????:"yeah did something happen..... OCHAKO WHO IS THAT BOY WITH YOU?!?!?!?!"

*this is when ochako started to mentally freak out*

Ochako:"o-o-oh t-t-this is m-m-my f-friend?*she was extremely nervous for her boyfriend her parents just entered the house with her head still on his shoulder if her dad figures out they are dating deku was as good as dead*

?????:"oh why didn't you say so hi I'm ren Uraraka and that's my husband Johnathan Uraraka say hello dear"

Mr. U:"you better not try anything funny with my daughter you hear me boy!!!!!!!!"*you can tell why he is mad"

Izuku:"no sir I'm not"*he figured out quickly why she didn't want her dad to know he was 6 feet tall and was very intimating*

Mr. U:"good because they will never find the body if you are"

Mrs. U:"come on dear be nice to the boy or else she won't have anymore friends so young man what's your name?"

Izuku:"it's i-i-izuku m-m-midoriya i-i-its a pleasure to meet you"*he is bowing like he does in the anime*

Mrs. U:"so midoriya will you be staying the night"

Izuku:" nononono I couldn't I should be should be getting home before it gets any later"

Mrs. U:"well sorry to tell you this but the train station is closed due to a villain fight so your stuck here for the night"*she says this a little bit to happy*

Izuku:"well if you insist I'll just give my mom a call"*during the whole conversation Mr. U was giving him the death stare*

TIME SKIP

*izuku is in the guest bedroom unfortunately for him all he could wear to sleep was his work out shorts his shirt was wet with sweat so he had to sleep shirtless*

Izuku:'oh great I have to use the bathroom I have to get some sleep its already 11:30'*as izuku walks back to the bedroom he is pulled into another one it was dark and he couldn't see that much*

Izuku:'oh no this is it Mr. Uraraka is going to kill me ocha was right'"please don't kill me"

?????:" hahaha relax deku it's me your not dieing yet"

Izuku:"oh thank god its you ocha I thought you wer-"

*He was cut off by ochakos lips pressing passionately agenst his deku malted into the kiss and they made out for a good while ochako comfortably sitting on izukus lap while he sat on her bed*

*they stop kissing a string of saliva connect them until it broke*

Izuku:"we should really get to bed its already midnight and we have school tomorrow"

Ochako:"hey deku do you think you can sleep here with me"

Izuku:"I don't think that's a good ide-"

Ochako:"PLEASE deku I'll be able to sleep much better with you here"

Izuku:"fine I'll sleep here"

*izuku lies down and ochako follows deku wraps his arms around her as she nuzzles into his bare chest and falls asleep in his arms*

THE MORNING

Mr. U:"Ochako you better come down if you want breakfast before school"

Mrs. U:"don't worry I'll go wake her up"

*as she entered ochakos room she sees ochako and izuku sleeping*

(like this just ignore the gloves)

Mrs. U:" well would you look at that"*she then reaches her hand out to wake her up when izuku grabs her and flips her now at the side with the wall deku then says "no hands off she's mine"Mrs. U just giggles and gives up and left them to wake up on their own*

(They are now in this position)

5 MINUTE TIME SKIP

*izuku wakes up first*

Izuku:" come on ocha it's time to get up"

Half asleep ochako:"I don't want to deku I just want to sleep here with you"

Izuku:"you know we can't I'll get ready and meet you down stairs"

Half asleep ochako:"uh fine"

*izuku gets to the kitchen table*

Mrs. U:"good morning midoriya would you like something to eat"

Izuku:"sure I'd love some"

*a half asleep ochako walks in and sits on izukus lap infont of her parents*

Izuku:"o-o-ochako what are you doing?!?!?!?!"

Half asleep ochako:" whats the problem deku I sit on your lap all the time during lunch at school what's the big problem sitting on my boyfriends lap here and now"

Izuku:*now fearing for his life*"Ocha we are at your kitchen table and your parents are here"

*that makes ochako instantly wake up fully and now questioning what she has done*

Ochako:"I won't let you hurt him"*stretches arms out to act like a shield to protect her boyfriend who was most likely about to die*

Mr.&Mrs.Uraraka:HAHAHA

*deku and ochako were very confused*

Mr. U:" we forgot to tell you we know that you two are dating"

*deku and ochako are shocked*

Izu/ocha:"what how do you know"

Mr. U:"it was izukus mother she told us we are high school friends after all she told us about what you two did while she was out"

*out of nowhere inko comes out of nowhere with a camera*

Inko:guilty as charged"

Izuku:" mom what are you doing here"

Inko:"ren told me that you were staying the night and wanted to confront you two in the morning so I came by early so we can get something to she the grandbabies just how goofy their parents were"

Mrs. U:"you got that right now you two we will talk about this after school so go on your going to be late"

END

So that's the end of the first story how was it good bad let me know so I can make better stories until next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 9 13
[Hey everyone! This is actually my first story so i really apologize for any spelling/grammar mistakes.] Completed. There will be bonus chapters, tho...
896K 25.6K 49
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
173K 6.3K 55
"Most people want to be circled by safety, not by the unexpected. The unexpected can take you out. But the unexpected can also take you over and chan...