Pregnant with the Alpha's Kit...

By Xplicitt

Jason has defeated the war between Logan and has to take care of his pregnant mate.They are hit with shocking... More

Quick Note before you read
Kasey
I have no name for this chapter
Oh my gosh
Lycan
Haha!Tiffany was banned from the pack!
You may call this chapter whatever you want
Jäegers
Funeral
Cliffhanger
Mate?
Quick and important authors note
Okay okay I have an idea
Guilty as Charged
Actually.....
Mr.Asshole
Alliances
Date
Hunters
Taken
Elementals
Connor
Epilouge

Brother?Sister?

7.3K 231 68
By Xplicitt

~Chapter 8~

My mouth dropped open and so did Jason's.I wasn't even able to speak. Kingston?Drake was smiling like an idiot.Andrea had tears in her eyes. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh.It's true"She said letting the tears go.I stood up and everyone turned to me. Everything was happening so fast. I felt like everything was catching up."Wha.....when.......wha-"I stopped as everything became blurry and I willed myself not to pass out......again.

"Kitten calm down"Jason grabbed both of my wrists and held me in place. "No.....no it's........I just...."I shut my eyes tight while shaking my head. "No......no......"Jason ordered them to leave and he turned to me. "Calm down Kitten"He held my head and I stared into his eyes and began to cry. "I can't do it"I sobbed with my head on his chest.He rubbed my back, "Yes you can.I'm here for you.I love you so much"He kissed the top of my head and I couldn't stop crying.

He placed me on the bed and bent down so he was leveled with me. "It's okay, I promise"I nodded while he wiped my tears away and I held him close. "Don't go"I mumbled. "I won't"He assured kissing my forehead.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

^ω^

I put on my Spongebob pajamas after my shower knowing I would be home all day. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked into Kasey's room. Andrea was smiling at my daughter.I froze on the spot.

She sensed my prescense and turned to me. "Hi"I didn't say anything, I just stared at her. She had short black hair that was cut to her neck and crystal blue eyes. She had well defined cheeks and a crooked nose along with full lips.She gave off a friendly vibe.

"Cat I have waited so long to see you and Jason"She stood in front of me.She was really tall and made me feel like a midget.I still stayed silent and watched her. "I've been looking for years ever since I was separated from Jason.We were taken away at birth."I was stiff as a board and I didn't know what to say or do.

"I heard about you and Jason and Kasey.I got some files just to make sure it was true."So she stole our files?"I then gave them to Nina"

I continued to stare at her. "Maybe we can talk later?"I didn't respond and she left. I went over to Kasey and picked her up. "You hungry?"I began to descend the steps and entered the kitchen.Jasons hair was messy and he looked tired.I placed Kasey in her seat and began to feed her.There was tension in the air when Andrea entered. "Good morning"She chirped like everything was perfectly fine.

I finished feeding Kasey and I held her in my arms.Jason had his hand in a tight fist. "Jason I can explain......"She said but Jason cut her off, "Explain what?Why you were missing my entire life?Why my parents didn't tell me you existed?Explain why you didn't you come sooner?"The tone he used wasn't even normal.I flinched slightly and so did Andrea.

"It wasn't my fault Jason!"She yelled slamming her hands on the table.I jumped in my seat and held Kasey tighter."I WANTED TO COME SOONER!"She yelled.Jason stood abruptly, making his chair fall back."Get out"He growled.She had tears in her eyes. "Please Jason, I.....I can't go"She whispered and his eyes bled into black. "GET. OUT" she jumped as he used his alpha voice. "Fine,I'll be staying in the pack house"I heard the door open and slam shut. "I'll go stay with her"Before we could stop Drake he darted out of the house.

Kasey was crying and I tried to soothe her."I need to think"Jason said. "Okay"I whispered.He exited the house and I managed to get Kasey to stop crying.I went upstairs and put her in her crib. Walking down stairs once again, I placed my head on the couch cushion.Everything was happening so fast.I need to talk to someone about this and I knew exactly who. I dressed Kasey up and put on my own clothes.Kasey only had socks on her feet and a pink dress with a band around her head that was decorated with flowers.

I buckled her in the car seat and wrote Jason a note because he had up his walls.I got into the car and began to drive.Kasey was bouncing up and down in her seat with a smile on her face.I parked in front of the house and unbuckled Kasey.I knocked on the door. Her car was still there so I knew she was home.

I knocked again but got no answer.The smell of blood hit me and I started to freak out. "Pauli!Pauli!"

I began to twist the doorknob until it broke and I rammed the door with my shoulder.I placed Kasey on Paula's couch."Pauli!"I yelled running upstairs.I opened the door to her bedroom and screamed.She was dead.

I tried to mindlink Jason but he was still blocking me out.I grabbed my phone and shakily dialed the first number I could think of."Hello?"Mariah's sleepy voice answered. "Riah!Oh my god!You have to help-"The line went dead and I continuously tried to call anyone but neither worked.I dropped the phone and saw a paper across the room.I picked it up and read over it quickly.Tears were falling onto the paper as I read it over and over again.I heard Kasey's cries and ran downstairs.

A black figure was in the doorway."Oh my god!"I screamed again while looking towards Kasey and the man.He walked over to Kasey and I ran over as well.He took out a gun and pointed it towards me. I froze,"Please......please"I whispered.He picked up Kasey who was screaming her head of and she began kicking him. He flew against the wall and cracked it in the process.Kasey fell on the couch safely and I ran to her.I picked her up and ran outside while buckling her up quickly.I got in the car and kept turning the key. "Come on......come on....."It wouldn't start up and I screamed in frustration. I cut Kasey's seatbelt that was connected to her car seat with my claws and I wrapped it around my stomach but made sure it was loose.I got on all fours and shifted into my wolf.I began to run while hearing Kasey start to sniffle.

I made it back home in about 5 minutes and I shifted back and unhooked Kasey.I got on my back, I had used all of my energy from running. "Help....."I whispered. A dark Wolf loomed over me with pitch black eyes. "Jason"I whispered.He let out a monstrous growl while shifting back. He put on shorts and helped me in his shirt.When he knew I was okay and unharmed he carried Kasey and I inside the house.I already knew I was crying, "I'm so sorry baby, What happened"I knew he was beating himself up over what happened and he held me close. "I wanted to talk to Pauli.I got there and......and I smelled blood"I felt him become tense.

"I opened the door and put Kasey on the couch. I went up to her room and......she was dead.There was a note and I heard Kasey crying.I ran downstairs and saw a man. He had a gun and picked up Kasey........ she-she kicked him and he flew against the wall. I couldn't get the car to start so I ran here"I told him.

Didn't think we were finished didn't you?This is only the beginning.Your kind is no longer tolerated and you will be assassinated if it's the last thing we do.

I remembered the letter. But something was different about the man that tried to take Kasey. That's when it hit me: A blood wolf. (Those are the Jäegers' allianced wolf they work with.It's on 'Unknown Secrets' in book one if you don't remember)"Blood wolf"I whispered. "He was a blood wolf"I said."JASON!"A feminine voice yelled:Mariah.He opened the door for her and Cate,Mariah,Shelby,Rick,Chester,Freddy,and Mikey came in. When they saw me they let out a breath of relief.

"Cat what was that call all about?"Mariah asked.I told them the story and Jason was trying to control his anger."Oh my gosh.Cat I....."Shelby hugged me and I hugged back tightly. "I'm okay"I whispered. If it weren't for Kasey he would have taken her and possibly harmed me.

"Chester I want to triple the rounds each day.I want my men to cover every inch of our territory and have my moms house sweeps over.I want the blood wolf locked up in cell 203 and Michael and Freddy you will guard this house.Understood?"Everyone nodded with a "Yes alpha" And got to work.

⊙_⊙

Everything was unsettled and the news was still shocking. Jason had yet to speak to the blood wolf and Pauli's funeral was already being planned.Every pack member was mourning over her death but ready for anything.Jason stayed strong for his pack and Kasey and I but I knew he was deeply broken.

I opened the door to our bedroom and saw Jason sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands. I sat down beside him and rubbed his back. "Jason I'm sorry"I whispered.He turned to me and it broke my heart to see him like that. His eyes were red and he had bags under his eyes.He looked so vulnerable.

He wrapped his arms around me and I let him. He began to mumble nonsense making me frown. "Jason it's okay."I whispered."No it's not!"He yelled letting me go."Nothing is okay!Everything is far from okay. You aren't safe!Kasey isn't safe!No one is safe or okay right now!Im not a baby so stop treating me like one!"That was the firsts time ever he had used his alpha voice on me. He slammed our door shut after exiting and I followed after him.He got on the couch with a blanket over himself and his eyes were closed but I knew he was awake.

"Jason please come to bed"I whispered. He ignored me and skept his eyes shut. "Jason please"I begged."No!"He growled,his voice cracking. My heart was ripping in half to see him like this. I sighed and headed upstairs and got into bed alone. I already missed him and it was killing me inside knowing he was upset with me.

I cried onto my pillow knowing that he was hurting and I couldn't help him.I couldn't sleep at all due to the fact that he wasn't beside me.

The bed dipped down and I sat up while looking at Jason.He was tired to and the rain wasn't helping.I jumped at the boom of the thunder.I am terrified of thunder and Chester and Rick couldn't be there to sing me the thunder song."I'm sorry.I overreacted. I love you so much"He held my hand in his and squeezed it tight.

"It's okay,"I whispered while letting him lay beside me and we fell asleep.

╥﹏╥

Authors Note

For the people who forgot......Pauli is Jason's mom.

I only like this chapter because of the action!

So now you know who stole the files.

In the next chapter Nina and Cat's real parents will show up.

By the way the jäegers still don't know Kasey exists!Only the blood wolf.Tiffany and Melody will come later on with telling the jäegers.

This chapter is unedited and there might be mistakes.My autocorrect sometimes changes it to the weirdest stuff so sorry if some words are weird.Just point some out.

Any questions?

Love you guys!Dont forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow me<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 6.4K 21
Sequel to: The Lone She-Wolf Who Never Wanted a Mate! It's been almost five years since Dani had accepted the mission given to her by the Pawnee Spir...
65.7K 1.5K 45
∆warning dirty parts in book ∆ "alpha is gonna have fun with u "one guy says "what the fuck alpha is gonna be pissed when he finds out there is a fu...
55.3K 1.4K 26
A werewolf in the midst of humans. What's up with that? But then, a group of werewolves join the school. What happens when the Alpha is her mate? Wi...
100K 2K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...