Secrets and Lies

By OMGitsAshx

"Im going to fucking kill him...Connor Freeman, your best friend is not completly out of the picture yet" Aft... More

Secrets and Lies
Chapter 1-"Why are you screaming like my Nan on Bingo Night?"
Chapter 2 "I Kinda Like My Man Bits, Besides I Wouldnt Make A Pretty Girl"
Chapter 3 " Dear Lord Grandma, My Poor Virgin Eyes!"
Chapter 4 "Do You Want Some Water For That Burn?!"
Chapter 5- The Note
Chapter 6- Escaping The HellHole
chapter 7- Secrets, Secrets Everywhere!
Chapter 9 - Mugged

Chapter 8 - Trouble

51 5 2
By OMGitsAshx

Connor's POV

I barely registered any of the words coming out of my Psychology teacher's mouth, my concentration affixed on Aaron who was continuously jabbing his elbow in my side sniggering loudly at the ginger haired girl in front of him.

I looked at her back, before snorting loudly. Her fuchsia t shirt had ridden up exposing a tattoo on her back, which read 'No Regrets'. Clearly the tattoo artist was drunk when doing it. I saw my psychology teacher, Mr Husain's eyes glaring at me and Aaron before returning to scribble on the whiteboard about Social Facilitation. I concealed my snort with a cough before turning to Aaron and smacking him on the back.

"Bro, shut up I nearly got done," I whispered. "Did you see sir, he looked like he was going to eat me man."

Aaron stared at me before grabbing my right arm and sinking his white teeth into my tanned skin.

"Calm your manboobs, con! I have no ragrets for doing that but he wouldn't like a taste of you, im no Edward Cullen but you taste too bitter"

"What the fuck!" I scrunched my face in disgust before wiping his saliva on his jacket. Some of my pale skin was showing through the skin he had bitten. Crap.

Aaron chucked, "never thought you'd be a fake tan user Con!"

Ramming my face in my hands I breathed deeply. I needed to top up; didn't the stylist say it lasted 2 months?! Lies.

"MR FREEMAN!" Dr Husain barked at me, his hand feeling his thick black beard. I heard the shuffling of chairs as everyone stared at me and Aaron at the back of the classroom.

Aaron poked me from under the table grinning mischievously at me. I straightened my posture diverting my attention to Mr Husain, who seemed annoyed at us interrupting him.

"Yeah, sir?" I said.

"Since you've obviously been listening very intently this lesson, please answer me this exam question, what is a dominant response?" He challenged, tapping his foot on the murky green carpet.

I saw Slim on the other side of the classroom mouthing something to me, probably the correct answer so I don't look like a complete dipshit on my first day.

"Err..." I racked my brain for answer; Slim was waving his hands in the air slowly annunciating the answer, too bad I couldn't see his lips moving with these contact lenses. I heard Aaron snickering at my misfortune besides me.

"Is it a response....that is dominant?" I slowly answered after a pregnant pause, sheepishly smiling at Mr Hussein.

The class erupted into laughter, Slim was face palming in the front of the class.

"Boy, do you think you're funny?" Mr Husain uttered "If you are not going to take this class seriously, I suggest you leave Mr Freeman,"his hand pointed at the door, urging me on. I stood there. Dammit. I can't get in trouble, not yet, not now. Mutters and gasps erupted through the classroom.

You idiot Connor I though. I was supposed to be keeping a low profile, this wasn't helping.

"But Sir, why are you shouting at me for? Aaron..." I muttered avoiding his eyes before being stopped mid-sentence, as Aaron kicked me under the table.

"Look at me when im speaking to you, look I know you're here due to special circumstances because of your mother..."

"What the hell sir?" I seethed, shoving the desk away from me and standing up

"Mr Freeman," Mr Husain demanded.

"That's pissed me off, why you telling everyone for?" I said.

I turned my body away from him before I did something I'd regret later, I could feel anger erupting inside me. He had to bring up my mother didn't he, he might as well tell the whole world im involved with a criminal hang while he's at it.

"Connor im giving you one last chance, please look at me."

"No sir, you've pissed me off telling everybody my personal business, no one needs to know" I growled my patience wearing thin.

The sound of his fist slamming the wooden table was enough to disperse the class into stunned silence, his eyes like slits bore into mine" THATS IT, OUT! I WANT YOU OUT! GO SEE THE HEADTEACHER NOW FREEMAN!" Everyone sat there stunned, afraid to breathe so Mr Hussein would not pick on them. I grabbed my rucksack and hoodie before robotically walking towards the door tension diffusing out of the room as i opened the mahogany door, profanities tumbling through my mind. Slim whispered a Bye as I exited the classroom, slamming the door behind me,

I deeply exhaled, standing outside for a minute recollecting my thoughts, biting the inside of my cheeks tears threatened to spill out. It wasn't even my fault. He had to bring up my mother; he had no fricking right to be damn nosy.

I began trudging down the bowels of the hallway, trying to breathe away my anger. Pale yellow walls surrounded me, each corridor the exact replica of the last, green lockers was dotted across me, some graffiti, and others dented. I strolled down the hallway, taking my time to find the head teacher's office the thought of skipping class occurred in my head.

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft muffling sound coming from somewhere nearby, a girl.

Was she in trouble?

Throwing my rucksack on the floor, I raced to find the source of the noise, it sounded like a voice I had heard before, yet my mind couldn't put a face to it. Grunting could be heard of a male voice, swallowing her muffled cries. It was coming from the cleaning supply cupboard, a loud cluttering could be heard from within. Great I thought it was probably an overly aroused couple.

Rolling my eyes, I proceeded back to find my rucksack, and passed the cupboard, the voice, again mumbling something, it sounded almost...anguished like the breathy tones of a weeping angel.

Was she okay?

What if she was in trouble?

Wait, Con, what if you ruin an intimate moment?

Thoughts tumbled through my head as I was torn between choosing what to do.

I proceeded on, I was in enough trouble, I couldn't risk anymore. As I made my way to the head teachers office, I mind wandered off to the incident with Erin this morning.

Erin.

The voice. The girl in the closet. Erin. It was her voice I was 100% sure; I broke into a run in the opposite direction my hand making sits way to the back pocket of my rucksack where my knife was hidden as I made my way to the store cupbard. My heart thudded as I saw the mahogany door was wide open, a single light bulb cast a yellowish glow on the small, room, mops and brushes were hugging the floor.

Shoot. I was too late. I looked around the room, mg mind in turmoil; shit what if something had happened. Sighing in anger at myself, I planted my fist into the door, this was my doing, my eyes caught a glistening object in the far corner of the dusty cupboard, and I went to examine it. It was a butterfly clip, yet one of its wings was viciously ripped off. It belonged to Erin.

The boy in she was putting in the van had given it to her this morning. An ear piercing sound jolted me back into reality, as students began crowding the hallways once again. Placing the clip in my back pocket I made my way to the sixth form common room where I saw AJ talking quietly on the phone, his eyes darting left and right.

Aaron and Tom were sprawled on one of the purple sofa's few feet away, girls were giggling at them, giving them suggestive winks whilst others envied them.

I walked towards AJ, to greet him after he swiftly left Aarons house last night he saw me approaching him, eyes widening, before frantically responding on his phone.

"He'll receives the package, it will be done by tonight..." he answered before shutting the phone off, A pained smile plastered onto his face, as he saw me.

"Connor, what sup man, just had to call my mom" he said, scratching the back of his head" women, they go berserk if you don't do what the ask"

I saw the uneasiness in his eyes, as we walked to the rest of the gang, making small talk, yet my eyes were scanning the canteen for a particular brunette, Erin.

"Yo Connor, how's it going?" Tom fist bumped me, grinning.

"I got screwed up 'cause of this dummy over here" I gestured at Aaron who was biting into a chicken wing smiled sheepishly at me

"No hard feelings bro, right"? He asked offering me a wing before slim joined us.

"Hey Sparkz, that was tough man! Mr Husain scares me sometimes, it's his beard man! It's as if it's got a mind of ifs own!" Slim said, slapping me on the back.

I've just spoken to coach; he said you can try out for the footy team tomorrow, how about it eh?" He asked.

Aaron and Tom whooped in the background, teasing me about my football skills.

"Bring it on" I hollered, before my eyes caught someone coming into the room.

Her brown hair was covering her face, her head hung low, she had a blonde friend escorting her to an empty table an arm around her as if protecting her. I had to get to her, see what the hell had happened earlier.

I muttered an exuse to the boys before standing up to get to her, a girl offered me a place to sit on her table, her eyes suggestive, I ignored her and continued walking towards the opposite side of the canteen.

My phone began vibrating in my pocket, sighing I pulled it out and checked the caller ID.

It read Unknown.

***

Sorry for the late update! Rubbish chapter I'm sorry, ive got other priorities like college agh. Hope you enjoy nevertheless!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
The Arrangement By ❦

Mystery / Thriller

458K 10.1K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
34.5K 718 51
THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE FINISHED IM SO SORRY. "It's just another kill like she's just another love, right?" -M.H✈︎ *** All she wanted a fresh start, n...
114K 3.8K 39
Emily Ryan thought life was going pretty well. She has been dating Eric Moore for five years. He's a hot lawyer. She thought she finally won in love...