The Red, The Gold And The Bean

By wolfskullxskullheart

Jack thinks Goldi is his forever, Little Red has always been jealous of the two lovers. What happens when Jac... More

Description
Jack
Facing fears
Celebration pt1
Celebration pt2
Grannys Sign
Underestimated
Sweet, Sweet, Kisses.
Chases
Flames
Hugs
Complications
The Red box
Coronation Day
Knight in shining armour
Poison
In control
Sweet betrayal
Twisted
"I dont want you-but I need you"

Forgiveness

37 7 17
By wolfskullxskullheart

Forgiveness~

Goldies pov.

Aurora twirls around in her pink winter dress, she has a big smile planted on her face. Much like I had when I was with Jack most of the time.

"I can't believe it, I'm almost a Queen." Aurora turns to face me and pulls out her hands, "The Coronation is going to be so beautiful I just know you'll do a great job with the invitations and planning." I grab her hands and she pulls me to my feet.

I let out a groan, "I don't know what's going to happen with Jack and I by then. The Coronation, it's so soon. What if Jack and I don't get along or back to wherever we were before this fight. I haven't seen him in days, days Aurora." I look down at her golden shoes which were hidden well with the flow of her dress.

"Oh come on Goldie, not everything is about boys. We can have some fun, me and you." Aurora lifts our hands making me look at her. Her smile was so unreal, I knew by me and you she also meant a certain someone would come along.

"You have Prince Phillip. I don't feel like being the third wheeler here, and besides you're the main girl for the Coronation. Everybody would want to talk to you meaning I'm left out again." I let go of our locked hands.

"Ariel, Ella, Rapunzel, Jasmine, Belle, Merida, Snow, Tiana, Giselle, Mulan, Anastasia, and Pocahontas will all be there-"

"For you, they will be there for you. Not to mention with their Princes, Ariel has Eric, Cinderella has Prince Henry, Rapunzel has Flynn, Jasmine has Aladdin, Belle has the Beast, Snow has Charming, Tiana-" Aurora cuts me off.

"I know they all have significant others, minus a few but they all are coming to be reunited. We haven't all been together in a long time, and as much as I hate to say it, you aren't at a good place with Red right now, but when it comes down to the Coronation I want you two to be. Not because you feel the need to be friends, but because you two want to be." As much as I wanted her to be false, she was right. And had every right to say what she just had.

"You're right." I nod and sigh, "I do need to get along with Red before this whole thing goes down. Building up that bond with Red will make Jack and I come together again. And I won't think twice about not being with him forever."

"I'm not sure if I like the blue or the pink better." Aurora flips through both colours, they both had the same style.

"I liked the pink on you, it gave your eyes some uniqueness. They stood out when you wore the pink dress, when you wore the blue one it matched up with them so it could seem a little bland. Plus it's your favourite colour in all." I say pointing to the pink dress.

"See, that's why I like taking you everywhere to help me." Aurora grins at me and gives a curtsy before going up to the blue fairy who owned Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. I follow her looking at all the other dresses they had in the store.

"See something you like?" I let out a small scream, I look around me and see the orange fairy smiling.

"Oh, no." I continue to walk but turn around feeling rude, "I mean everything's lovely I just don't need anything right now. Not until the Coronation." The orange fairy nods in understanding.

"Okay, I need to stop somewhere before we head back to the church." Aurora says as we walk out of the boutique.

"Where to?" I ask in all curiosity. She seems hesitate to say, and just continues to walk faster.

"Trust me, you'll thank me soon deary." I began to start slacking with the pace, I watched as her curls bounce perfectly in sync. Sometimes it's like we're not even real people.

I look at the cabin in front of me, it's Reds dads house. I turn to Aurora, she doesn't make eye contact with me. She was just waiting for me to attack or speak gently then sneak attack.

"Aurora, what are we doing here? At Reds parents house." Crossing my arms, she shrugs and smiles.

"I promise you, I didn't know we were going to end up here, the blue and red fairy told me to follow them. They led us here, she said if something doesn't change around here it could be bad for all of us." For once I could see Auroras fear, she liked to hide it from people.

"If Red and I don't talk again?" I look up towards Reds window, the curtains were open. "I'm not sure Aurora, last time I saw her I wanted to claw my eyes out so I didn't think mean thoughts."

"Goldie? Aurora?" I hear Reds voice come from the porch. She had her usual cape under her clothes like me, and a red basket like me. Her hair was pulled back with ribbon or pins, like me sometimes.

"Red, it's so good to see you!" Aurora smiled bigger than I've ever seen. She opened her arms wide and met Red half way. They both giggle and jump up and down.

"Goldie I-" Red stops herself, she could see how disappointed I was in her. "I didn't mean to, you got to understand it was hard to contain my emotions. There was times where I wanted to drink potions from Rumpelstiltskin, or even use dark fairy dust for me to forget him." I noticed as she said him, instead of using Jacks name. As if she'd swoon over him in front of me. I simply didn't say anything, only turned my back and face Aurora. In some ways I was acting foolish, in others I was standing my ground. She tried to break Jack and I up, foolish of her to even try. Our bond is strong compared to his and hers.

"I will give you some time. I have to return this to the church." Aurora starts to leave.

"No." I say watching her go. I turn back to Red and huff, not wanting to hear it. "Five minutes to convince me not to leave." I cross my arms once again.

"Thank you," Red picks up her dress and walks closer, her dark red hair got pushed back. "I was just headed to your place to apologise. Look I know you hugged Kai, I know you told him. He didn't tell me you told him about Jack and I but-"

"I'm making this very clear right now, there shouldn't have been a you and Jack in the first place. Period. And that's why I told him, don't pin this on me." I was ready to stomp off back to the church.

Reds pov.

'there shouldn't have been a you and Jack in the first place.' I was ready to go ballistic on her, she's the one that shouldn't have dated him knowing we both liked him when we were younger. I gained control of myself.

"I'm not trying to pin this on you, just hear me out. He didn't tell me, but I knew it was the right thing to do. You always have done the right thing, that's why I know it's hard for you to forgive me. But if you can't trust my word, trust this." Well she's always done the right thing besides getting with Jack.

I reach into my basket and lift the red box open. I grab the very last letter that explained to all.

"Trust Granny's word." I hand the letter to Goldie, she looks up at me before taking it. "I told Granny everything, about loving Jack, about giving him the sword he carries till this day, and even when she's gone she still gives me signs." I sigh and watch as she looks up from the letter.

"You loved Jack?" She goes back to the letter and reads all the way. "Trust Granny's word huh? Why are you listening to her now, she's dead. You never listened to her when she was alive. How can I trust this, how can I trust you'll stay away." Goldie hands me back the letter gently. I could tell she was relieved Granny was on her side.

"Because it's exactly as you said, Granny's dead now. Her advice means greater specialty to me now than ever in my whole entire life. " I put back the letter and close the box. "And I'll do it. I'll drink a potion, so I forget about Jack." I held my ground, I fought the tears. Goldie fell silent, she was probably as shocked as I was.

"Red, you'll do that? For me?" Goldie looked surprise.

"I love you Goldie, I'd do anything to save our friendship, our sister hood. I don't want to turn out like the Evil Queen or the Wicked Queen, they repealed from each other. That can't happen to us over Jack, and if forgetting about him completely will help us out. I'll do it, I'll do it now, whenever, wherever." I didn't hesitate, Goldie smiled and ran to me. I felt her embrace, I let out a big relieved sigh.

"I can't believe it, you'll actually do this for me. For us!" I couldn't believe it either. What had I done?

"Do you want me to?" Was this it, this was how I was actually going to get over him? A potion, to let go of all the memories of Jack. All the adventures, heartbreak, heartaches, jealousy, love and pain.

"I don't know, we'll see from now on if you can prove you can get over him." I nod and look at Goldie. I sure do hope I don't make her want to give me that potion. "At least now I have your consent if needed right?" I could see her blue crystal eyes widen.

"Right."

Jacks pov.

"And hiding a confession potion in my drink won't make me confess any feelings." I glare towards him.

"Of course it won't." Kai returns the glare, "my buddy is very smart."

"You would have had me fooled, if I didn't notice how you specifically got a cup from a different covered when there was plenty of cups where your cup was. I reach over the island and grab his water that he never drunk, I slide my old one to him and lift my new one up. "Cheers to forgiveness." I smiled as I take a sip of the fresh unpotioned water.

Kai doesn't take a sip of his water, I raised a brow wondering why. He rolls his eyes and tosses the cup in the sink, it shatters.

"Such a perfect cup of water, why not drink it?" I smirk, we always played these games being pals. I know he was just messing with me like old times. But I couldn't help but feel tension.

"Good to have you back Jack." Kai extends a hand and smiles.

"You too, pal." I shake his hand expecting a taser, but there was none. Just like old times. I smile, there's nothing that can take back this experience, what we were going through now will help us in the future to progress as people. As friends and as family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 96 16
Trigger/Content Warnings: stalking, sexual harassment (I didn't know any better, sorry), violence, animal attack, swearing, cringy writing Originally...
161K 3.9K 23
Your father was the werewolf of many stories; Little Red Riding Hood, The Three Little Pigs, The Boy Who Cried Wolf etc. Ever since Bell and Beast go...
170 14 33
In this captivating twist on Little Red Riding Hood, Red, a fearless werewolf hunter, finds herself drawn to Silver, a seductive shifter with a dark...
7K 69 12
A classic tale of a little girl wearing a red hood and having grandma being eaten by a wolf and wood cutter saving her and Little Red Riding Hood has...