Jack

Jack~

Reds pov.

For eleven years I've watched him fight, kill, and breathe for Goldie. For eleven years I've watched him love, cuddle, and sleep with Goldie. In all my life that I remember stupid Jack Spriggins and my friend Goldilocks have always been together, as in a couple. There's no break to Goldie talking about Jack and no break where Jack won't stop talking about Goldie.

We all live in a town, a town where all 'fairytales' or children 'stories' are safe from their fears. Some live outside the towns borders, Like my Grandmother. She's always been out there, she's known as the crazy lady to some, but to many she's known as the great baker.

My fear, Werewolves. It's the same as the three little pigs, but there's more than one werewolf of course. Even though my fear is werewolves, my fear of losing by best friend is worse. I like Jack, her boyfriend. She can never know of my envy of her relationship with him though.

I brush my dark red hair a few more times and pull my red hood my grandmother made me on. It's time to see her, because she lives far I usually take the same path through the woods. It's the path I know best, there's still sunshine hitting it which takes away my fear. Taking out the cookies from the oven, I put them in my basket covering it up.

"Goldie? Are you in there?" I hear 'his' voice. I smile lightly. The cabin door opens up. "Goldie? Oh hey Red. Have you seen Goldie?" Jack walks up to me and smiles. A smile that could win a heart over in a second.

I nod like an idiot. "Um yeah. She wanted me to tell you, she's going out to pick yellow flowers for the celebration. Don't worry she brought the yellow hood I made her. She will be safe." I smile as he gets closer, he is going to kiss me! I look into his sharp green eyes. He brings me out of my short trance.

"Cookies." He smiles and looks at the basket. I smirk and hand him one. He knows me so well, why can't he just see that we are perfect? No he is with Goldie. I shake the thoughts out slightly. Im a terrible friend...

"Would you like to come with-" I was about to finish asking him to come with, when the door opens again.

"Goldie!" He drops the cookie he took one bite out of and runs to Goldie and twirls her around. I sigh and watch them bond. Oh Jack..

Jack finished his cookie and I gave Goldie one as well. Before I'm about to leave the couple stops me.

"Wait." I hear Jack, I couldn't help but wait for him, like I have been.

"Yeah hold up speedy." Goldie giggles. I turn to them,Jack has his hand over her shoulder and smiles at me.

"Yeah?" I shift the heavy basket on my right hand.

"We were thinking, since I'm going with Jack to the party, and he is going with me.... we would get you a date for the celebration in two days!" I look, shocked at Goldie. A date? Like a boyfriend? For me? I mean it doesn't mean I have to be his girlfriend.

"Yeah, I mean what do you think about one of my friends?" I look at Jacks arm around Goldie. I don't want them.

"We always go as a team, the three of us. It's the ninth celebration of being safe!" I snap, why all of the sudden do they want to get rid of me. But I wasn't wrong, since age thirteen we all went together that was the year they started dating.

"I know Red, but Jack and I we want to celebrate alone is year. As a couple, you understand right? I mean Kai really likes you." Goldie looks at Jack, he frowns looking at me. I shake my head thinking it's a crazy idea.