Wᴀʏᴠ ΙͺᴍᴀɒΙͺɴᴇs

By LOVE_NCITY

πš†πšŠπš’πš… - π™Έπš–πšŠπšπš’πš—πšŽπšœ π™²πš˜πš–πš–πšŽπš—πš πš–πšŽ πš πš‘πšŠπš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜 πš πšŠπš—πš πš—πšŽπš‘πš? 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝... More

openrequest
luiyangyang
tenchittaphon
wongyukei
wongkunhang
dongsichen
qiankun 1/2
qiankun 2/2
tenchittaphon
luiyangyang
wongyukei
xiaodejun
dongsichen
luiyangyang
datingdoors
NCT 2020
wongyukei, qiankun

xiaodejun

3.2K 70 29
By LOVE_NCITY

// Flashback \\

???: Y/n

Y/n: Hi Xiaojun * smiles *

Xiaojun: I have a present for you * holds a bracelet *. Here! When we are older I will marry you.

Y/n: Yesss!! But you must promise me it!

Xiaojun: I promise that I will marry you in the future!

Y/n: Pinky promise

Xiaojun: Pinky promise

// Back to Reality \\

It was a cold and dark night and you were going to party you didn't know the directions so you called your best friend for help.

* ON THE PHONE *

Y/n: YAHHH KIM JENNIE!! Where is the freaking party?!

Jennie: Just go straight and then turn right and after that just keep going straight!!

Y/n: Damn ChiLL-ax

Jennie: Sorry Y/n I have to go now and don't get lost!!

She chuckled before she hang up the phone.

* END CALL *

Y/n: WAITT ....... WOW

Jennie invited me to party but I can't find ITTT. Im really stupid this days. ( A/n: I can relate )

Maybe.. I should ask someones for help but there is nobody here. Let's just GO in that alley.

Y/n: It's so dark here * scared *

I just walked further in the alley and I got lost because there were just to many ways to go and I was searching for someone who can help me find my way to the party.

???: Hey Girl

Y/n: Ohh..uhmm...hello? Do you perhaps know the way of-

???: Damn...you're really cutee and sexy

In Y/n Mind ( WHATT!! This boy is really perverted... I better get my ass away from him )

I started to walk away from the scene when suddenly a strong hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. The creepy guy pinned me against the cold wall and brought his face near my ear.....

???: Where do you think you're going babygirl??

Y/n: I-I Uhmm.....ju-s-st wanted to go to m-myy friend..... * nervous *

???: Don't you want to go with me instead of your friend?

What her mind is trying to process ( NOOOO what the hell are you trying to say right now. I don't even want to see your face right now for this being!!! )

Y/n: I don't want to .... j-just le-et m-me-

BUT before I could finish my sentence the guy holds something against my nose and mouth... My VISION started to get blurry and I slowly lost my consciousness. ( A/n: WAY V )

Well Im doomed

The last thing that I saw was the guy smirking at me weirdly.

Aishhh my head hurts......

SHITT.... where am I ? ( A/n: I should be more careful with my word choice because I am way to innocent with this stuff!! )

???: So you're finally awake

Y/n: W-who are you and where am I?

???: My name is Xiaojun and I won't tell you more babygirl... * left you alone in the room *

Xiaojun....that name wakes old memories of me....I had to leave him because I moves away and I didn't get to properly say goodbye to him for the last chance.

I looked ay my wrist and they were tied up with ropes. I pulled my sleeves up my right sleeves  and saw the the bracelet that my childhood friend Xiaojun gave me... I truly still miss him this days and I look ay this bracelet to remind me of my good days with him.

Suddenly the door opened and a guy appeared but it wasn't Xiaojun.

???: Yahh you little bish, the boss told me to take care of you.... * smirked *

Y/n: WHAT DO YOU WANT!! ( trying to not be scared of him )

He slapped me and kicked me in the stomach

???: What I want  is to see you suffer you SLUTT

He punched me in the face and beat me all up...

Xiaojun: That's enough LUCAS!

Since when was he here??

That Lucas dude finally let go of me and left the room...FINALLY

Xiaojun: Come on up BabyGirl...we have plans for today

Xiaojun grabbed my wrist to pull me up but he suddenly stops and his eyes grew big

Xiaojun: W-where did you get that from?? * stares at my bracelet *

Y/n: Someone special gave it to me when I was a child

Suddenly Xiaojun pulled me in another room which looked like his bedroom!!

He walked to his drawer and took out a little box and opened it

Y/n: NO...this can't be happening....

Xiaojun: ARE YOU Y/N?? MY Y/N?

It's really him....I never expected that

Then I hugged him. I found him my FIRST LOVE. he hugged me back with those safe and strong arms of his.

He loosens his grip around my waist but before I could say anything he... KISSED MEE.

His lips were so soft and I kissed him back because I couldn't resist him. He placed his hand on my neck to deepen the kiss.

SOON WE LET GO OF EACH OTHER

Xiaojun: Where have you been Y/n?? Do you know how much I missed you so much?

Y/n: I'm really sorry-ry-

Xiaojun: I LOVE YOU

I was shook for a moment but I still didn't respond back

Y/n: I LOVE YOU TOO

Xiaojun: Do you still keep promises?

With that he took out a tinier box inside his cabinet and look at me.

All she did was look at the floor while Xiaojun was staring at her.

-THE END-

( A/n: Should a make a part 2 of this oneshot?? )

Give me suggestions for the next stories!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 54 17
A story about a guy you met in Korea and it all started because of his dog... Started ~ March 26th 2021 Finished ~ April 17th 2021
223K 7.3K 53
πŸ”†π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘€β„Žπ‘œπ‘™π‘’ 𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘£π‘’πŸ”†
70.3K 2K 70
"λˆ„λ‚˜!!" "姐姐!!" "γŠε§‰γ•γ‚“!!" Cβ‚’β‚˜β‚‘ ₐₙd β‚‘β‚“β‚šβ‚‘α΅£α΅’β‚‘β‚™cβ‚‘ β‚œβ‚•β‚‘ cα΅€β‚œβ‚‘β‚™β‚‘β‚›β‚› β‚’α΅₯ₑᡣₗₒₐd, β‚—β‚’α΅₯β‚‘β‚—y, cₕₐₒₛ ₐₙd fα΅€β‚™β‚™y β‚˜β‚’β‚˜β‚‘β‚™β‚œβ‚› wα΅’β‚œβ‚• Nₐᡣₐ α΅’β‚™ bₐbyβ‚›α΅’β‚œβ‚œα΅’β‚™g NCT'β‚› β‚˜β‚β‚–β‚™β‚β‚‘ β‚—α΅’β‚™β‚‘ ₍₉₉₋₀₂...
57.9K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019