xiaodejun

Xiaojun hasn't seen you in a long time because of his schedule. But when he finally saw you in a long time, he noticed that you have changed physically.

"Haven't you been eating well while i was awhile? You look like you lost alot of weight?" You told me that you are eating alot while we were video chatting!!

After he finished taking a shower and getting ready to go to bed. He immediately went to the kitchen and cooked food for you before you two go to bed.

Y/n come here and let me feed you.

"No im not gaining weight again. Im not eating." *walks away*

If your not going to eat the food i made for you. Im not going to let you sleep with me.

"You won't dare"

Try me Y/n

"Okay fine. But i lost weight to look better for you Xiaojun."

You know that i love you no matter what and no one is going to change my mind about you. Plus who said for you to lost weight in the beginning. TELL ME

"No o-on-ee fine ill eat"

Tell me
3
2
1

"Fine its your other members. I know that they were just joking during when they were taking your phone away to talk to me. But I kept thinking about it and made me stop eating"

//FlashBack//

Okay bye ill call you later

"Okay i-

Yangyang and Lucas snatched Xiaojun z around and everyone one is except Xiaojun was laughing.

//End FlachBack//

Watch me kill them when they come here at our house for a dinner tomorrow. *he whispered to himself*

But she heard "Dont do anything stupid to them Xiaojun it wasn't their fault. It was mine"

Uhhh fine but you have to eat everything that i cook for you for now on.

"Okiiiieeee"

THE END

Don't forget to VOTE!!