SHE IS MINE (JUNGKOOK FF) ✔️

By kyy_writes

In which Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in school, falls in love with Kim Y/n, the most popular girl in... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Get To Know Me
CHAPTER 30 ( THE LAST CHAPTER )

CHAPTER 7

19.4K 395 203
By kyy_writes

⚠SMUT AHEAD!⚠

Y/N'S POV

Jungkook gave me a sloppy kiss and I kissed him back at the same speed. After a few minutes, he pulled away, catching our breathes. He smirked.

Jungkook: *smirk* God, I can't wait to get home. You make me horny as hell.

I licked my lips, showing and gesturing Jungkook that he makes me horny and needy too.

You: Just stop and let's go to dance class.

He chuckled and I grabbed his wrist to run to the changing room. We reached the room and me and Jungkook quickly changed to our clothes.

MY OUTFIT: (JUNGKOOK STYLE)

JUNGKOOK'S OUTFIT:

We were done changing and I saw that Jungkook wears a light brown sweater, black pants, and black shoes. I was looking at him from head-to-toe and I smiled. He also checks me out and he smiled.

I was wearing the style that he likes, white shoes, white cap with a korean heart on it, black pants, and black crop top shirt. He kissed me on the cheek and we get out of the changing room. We went to dance class, while holding hands.

-DANCE CLASS-

We entered the room, just in time when our coach entered too.

Coach: Okay, guys! I have an announcement to tell you so please sit down on the floor.

We all sat down and me and Jungkook sat beside Jennie unnie and Taehyung oppa.

Coach: So, I already decided that the one who will compete for the competition is Y/N's group right?

Me and my unnies smiled at each other.

Coach: The competition said that they will need 2 groups per school. So I wanted Y/N's group (BLACKPINK) and Jungkook's group (BTS) to compete for the competition!

I was so happy that Jungkook will also compete and he will be with me. Me and Jungkook smiled at each other.

Coach: So, I want BTS and BLACKPINK to be ready alright? The competition will be held on February 14, 2019 and it means that it's Valentine's day! The 2 groups will be paired by two's and I will pick your partners!

Everyone on the room cheered for us but Red Velvet is glaring at us. As for Lisa, she just have a blank expression. What's gotten into her?

Coach: Rosè and Jimin, Jin and Jisoo, Taehyung and Jennie, and lastly, Y/N and Jungkook~ As for Suga, Namjoon, and Jhope..the three of you will be paired up to volunteered students. Jhope and Lisa, Namjoon and Nayeon, and Hwasa and Suga. All of you will be dancing a "couple dance" so I want all of you to work hard and be ready for the competition so our school will be declared as the winner for the "World Of Dance Competition"! And for the rest of the groups, Red Velvet, Twice, Exo, and Got 7, all of you will practice some steps and improve your dancing skills. Good luck, everyone.

After his speech, we all went to our own spots and started practicing.

~TIME SKIP~

-AFTER PRACTICING-

A/N: So this is what the couple dance looks like and I only got it on Youtube so feel free to search it :3

Twice: Whoo! That was romantic!

Exo: Keep up the good work, guys!

Got 7: Woah🔥

Red Velvet: *pissed* Whatever.

-BACK TO Y/N'S POV-

Our coach watched us dance and I think he is satisfied with it so I can tell that we did a good job. Jennie unnie and me practiced the steps for girls and Jungkook and Taehyung practiced the steps for the boys.

We were all sweaty so we quickly sat down on the floor, breathing heavily and drank water. I grabbed my towel and I wiped all the sweats on my neck and to my forhead. Jungkook did the same and Twice, Got 7, Red Velvet, and Exo started dancing and we happily watched it while cheering for them.

The first that performed was Exo so I cheered for Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun 'cause they are my close friends. Jungkook glared at me and I think he is jealous.I kissed his cheek to make it up to him since he didn't like being jealous and continued watching them.

EXO (SONG: LOVE SHOT)

TWICE (SONG: YES OR YES)

RED VELVET (SONG: SAPPY)

GOT 7 (SONG: NEVER EVER)

They were all done performing and it's time for us to go home. Me and Jungkook decided to change our clothes again because of how sweaty we are. We quickly went to the changing room and changed our clothes.

MY OUTFIT: (JUNGKOOK STYLE)

JUNGKOOK'S OUTFIT:

We were done changing into our comfortable clothes and decided to go to Starbucks Coffee to have a frappe. I texted my mom that I will be coming home late and I will be hanging out with my friend. Mom said yes so we both went to Starbucks. I also told Jennie unnie to not wait for me outside the school 'cause I will be with Jungkook instead and so does she will be with Taehyung oppa.

STARBUCKS:

We arrived at the place and entered. Jungkook ordered our drinks while I just sat down at an empty chair with a table infront of me. I plug on my earphones and listened to Jungkook's song, "EUPHORIA". That is honestly one of my favorite songs. I closed my eyes and didn't realize that I was already humming and singing.

EUPHORIA (BY: JUNGKOOK)

LYRICS:

"I hear the far-away ocean across a dream, over the horizon~"
"Going to the place that becomes clearer~"
"Take my hands now~"
"You are the cause of my-"

Jungkook: 🎶Euphoria🎶

That voice made me jump on the chair a little bit and I saw Jungkook standing right beside me while holding one vanilla bean and one double chocolate chip frappuccino.

You: I-I...

Jungkook: No, it's alright! You have a beautiful voice, Y/N.

I blushed at his compliment.

Jungkook: So, you knew my song? *smile*

He raised one eyebrow and directly looked into my eyes. I am so speechless that I couldn't say anything. He just heard me singing for god's sake!

Jungkook: Right, babe?

You: Oh, y-yeah...

He smirked while I took a sip of my vanilla bean. We've been hanging out there for 2 hours, talking about our past, childhood, family problems. Then he suddenly asked me this questiom that sent shivers down my spine with his evil smirk.

Jungkook: You wanna go home now, babe? *smirks*

You: B-but babe...I-I thought-

Jungkook: Aish! Let's just go to my house, babe!

He harshly grabbed my wrist and ended up dragging me to his car. He pushed me inside the passenger sit and he sits on the driver seat.

You: Babe, I have to go home now...it's pretty late...

He ignores me and drove to his house.

-JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE-

You: Yah! Jungkook!

He grabbed my wrist and we walked to his room in a fast pace.

You: Jungkook, slow down!

We finally entered his room and he quickly locked the door, pinning me against the wall.

🔞SMUT WARNING!🔞

He nibbles my ear and whispered in a deep and seductive tone.

Jungkook: You will be calling me daddy tonight, babygirl.

I whispered back.

You: Please be gentle.

Jungkook: No. I've waited long enough for this and I don't want to stop.

He smashed his lips to mine, kissing it roughly. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer and I felt him smirk against my lips. He carried me, making me wrap my legs around his waist. He starts to walk then throws me on the bed while hovering over me.

He starts to kiss my neck, sucking it and leaving hickeys. He found my sweet spot making me moan his name.

You: Ah, Jungkook~

Jungkook: Yes. That's what I want to hear, baby.

He took off my jacket and my shirt while I remove my shoes. I was only left with my bra, shorts, and underwear. He licks his lips and he leaves soft kisses to my chest, down to my stomach. He grew impatient and ended up ripping my shorts along with my underwear. He unclipped my bra, leaving me naked infront of him.

He burried his face to my womanhood making me arch my back, showing him that I'm enjoying it. He kisses my inner thighs and my womanhood. I was a moaning mess.

You: Ah daddy, just put it in already!

Jungkook: *smirks* Impatient, huh?

He sat up and removed his jacket and shirt with my help. His abs are exposed making me look at it. He smirked and unbuckled his belt, pulling down his pants along with his underwear. His little 'friend' sprung out and without any warning, he entered me, making me scream from the pain.

You: AHH JUNGKOOK, FUCK! IT HURTS! CAN YOU PLEASE SLOW DOWN?!

He got pissed and started to thrust slowly. The pain is turning into pleasure so I signaled him to go faster. He wrap my legs around his shoulder and he thrusts into an inhuman pace, making the bed to shake.

Instead of going faster, he thrusts deeper and he keeps hitting that spot making me go crazy. Both of us are a moaning mess. After a few thrusts, he came inside me. He fell beside me and we both looked up at the ceiling, panting and sweating really hard.

Jungkook: That was amazing. *pants*

You: Same here. *pants*

We smiled at each other and he pulled the blankets to cover us.

-END OF SMUT-

Jungkook: Are you okay?

You: Yeah...

Jungkook: Sorry if I was too rough on you~ *chuckles*

You: Well, it's your fault if I can't walk tomorrow, idiot!

Jungkook: What? I didn't do anything! You liked it though!

You: Ugh! Whatever!

He laughed and kissed my forehead.

Jungkook: I love you.

You: I love you more.

We both smiled and fell asleep.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Author: Oh, ano? Ayos lang ba kayo? Pag kayo ha, nawala yung pagka inosente nyo, wala kong kinalaman dyan. Binasa nyo eh! Dejok, hihi. So, sana nag enjoy kayong basahin 'to at sa mga iba dyan na inosente, sorry! Dat kasi di nyo binasa, mga pasaway kayo! Charot. Kita kits sa next chapter!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.1K 24
; in which a girl is constantly chased after annoyingly to prove jeon jungkook's friends wrong.
411K 9.2K 57
a very fluffy story about how you and jungkook fall in love
432 19 20
Kim Taehyung, a bad boy and rich boy of the university and he fell in love with Jungkook in the party when he saw him for the first time. Jeon Jungk...
17.5K 1.2K 45
-UNDER EDITING- HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in readerxtaehyung tag on 5/23/2020 #2 in youxtaehyung tag on 7/14/2020 "About the picture.... it's-" Kim Y/n fi...