Anything in Time ~an Akatsuki...

By Black_Magician

Hitomi Kin, an ordinary anime-loving-14-year-old boyish looking girl, Only watches the first episode of Narut... More

Prolouge
Ch1: I'm in WHERE?!
Ch2: Deidara and Sasori Part 1
Ch3: Deidara and Sasori Part 2
Ch:4 Truth
Ch:5 Itachi and Kisame
Ch:6 Hidan and Kakuzu pt.1
Ch:7 Hidan and Kakuzu pt.2
Ch:8 Tobi/Obito
Ch:9 Zetsu
Ch:10 Nagato-Pein- i mean, leader
Author's Note: SEQUEL?!
Epilogue
A/N: Sequel!
A/N A THIRD BOOK??

FINAL CHAPTER: Dang Heat...

2.6K 104 13
By Black_Magician

(Hitomi's pov)

I woke up quite early. I was in Pein's room, i looked around and got up. I made my way out the door and walked in the halls at the base. Wandering aimlessly I saw the door to the meeting room and decided to just stay there for a bit.

"Have you told Hitomi about this yet, un?" I heard Deidara's voice from the other side of the door. my curiosity got the best of me, I opened the door the reveal everyone in the room. "Tell me what?" i asked.

Pein sighed "we're going to ambush Konoha today, Tobi will be left behind to guard the base." he said. everyone was looking at me for a reaction. But i kept my face straight.

"yeah, sure, the earlier, the better. My plan won't fail." I said with little confidence and more laziness. leader nodded and the others looked confused at my 'plan'. "For the sake of others who don't know," i said and leaned on the wall.

"In the future you will all die and my mission is to prevent that." I said as i left the room. before i could get to far from my hearing range i heard leader say something "be sure to remember what we discussed."

(3rd person's pov)

-time skip-

The group of Akatsuki walked down a shortcut to Konoha, it was a hidden shortcut, which only they know about. Along the way Hitomi found a black injured abandoned cat along the way.

She nursed it and took note that it had red eyes she commented on how it looks like Itachi for his black hair and red sharingan eyes. which he grunted in displeasure.

the only noisy bunch are Deidara, Hidan and Kisame, who would comment here and there. Hitomi was slowly falling behind her group, lost in her thoughts.

(Hitomi's pov)

°•intro•°

°•hachi gatsu juu-go nichi no gogo juu-ni jihan kurai no koto

tenki ga ii

byouki ni narisou na hodo mabushii hizashi no naka

(August 15 and 12:30 noon i don't see a cloud above the sun is shining down,

what a pretty day.

so sick of this summer heat i can't beat away the haze, the rays are giving way)•°

I looked up, the sun was brighter and it definitely is hotter than before. I'm guessing it's around 12:30pm or so. not a cloud in the sky, weird...

°•suru koto mo nai kara kimi to tabetteita

(and spending all my time having conversations sitting next to you)

I was lost in my thoughts when i haven't realized that I've fallen behind the group when Deidara, my blond bomber best friend, came up to me. "what's wrong un? you haven't talked to me in a while, yeah." he said.

°•"demo maa, natsu wa kirai kana" neko wo nade nagara kimi wa futebute shiku tsubuya ita

("hey but i, don't really like the summer time." as you were petting on the cat you said such a daring thing right from under your breath)•°

i sighed "You know the whole plan? yeah, I'm worried about it...." I said "Man, I hate this heat..." I mumble which made my best friend look at me weirdly, i just giggled "nothing~" I said in a playful tone.

°•aa, nigedashita neko no, ato wo oikakete

(Ah, and as the cat had ran away,you tried to chase it in the end,)•°

The black cat, whom i found, jumped out of my arms. "We'll go on ahead, okay Hitomi?" Deidara said, i nodded my head quickly. it took me a while to search the cat, but i managed to get a glimpse of it, so i followed it hastily.

°• tobikondeshimattawa no wa

(jumping right or in front of a,-)•°

I cleared the bush from my face,expecting to see the cat but saw something horrid instead.

°•aka ni kawatta shingouki

(traffic light that poured a shade of red, bright red.)•°

The Akatsuki in their worst conditions and several Narutos coming at each one of them all having a rasenshuriken in their hands.

°•batto toota TORAKKU ga kimi wo hikizutte nakisakebu

(crashing in and breaking you to bits that truck heard the scream a little bit too late,)•°

I reached my hand out hoping to grab them but they died right in front of me, I fell to my knees, tears pouring out from my eyes, as i realize that I'm crying. My face wasn't scrunching up, I just kept a blank expression.

°•chishibuki no iro kimi no kaorito mazariatte musekaetta

(blood dripping everywhere and chocking your smell of hair i breathe in a gulp of air and just can't take it.)•°

when i saw a glimpse of black in my peripheral vision. I turned to see the black cat staring at me emotionless beside him was... Mitohi, she was smiling evilly.

°•uso mitai na kagerou ga "uso janai zo" tte waratteru

(are these lies? the heat is mocking me "what you see is exactly what your gonna get!")

"Poor Hitomi, their fate is sealed, and so is yours." she said my teary eyes widened in fear and in surprise as I heard a thousand birds chirping and lighting was pierced through my chest.

°•natsu no mizuiro kakimawasu you na semi no oto ni subete kuranda

(and with the blue sky i hear singing crickets cry and fall right back into another dark sleep)•°

I struggled to stay awake but failed. My head was pounding and before my eyes closed I felt a different power course through. Then everything turned black.

°•me wo samashita tokkei no narihaga narihibiku BEEDO de

(sitting up in my bed i could hear ticking clocks the shock will mock my ever ringing head)•°

I sat up groggily, and looked around 'I'm back at the base..?' I asked myself and looked around. 'was that all a dream?' I pinched my nose bridge trying to calm my throbbing head ache down.

°•Ima wa nanji?

(look to see the time)•°

I looked at the clock and was surprised at how early I woke up... Then I got up and did my daily routine.

°•hachi gatsu juu-yokka no gozen juu ni ji-sugi kurai wo sasu

(August 15 at 12 something noon I don't see a cloud above the sun is shining down)•°

I went outside the base to get done fresh air, hopefully forgetting that horrid nightmare. 'not a cloud in the sky... weird. and it's so hot too..'

°•yake ni urusai semi no koe oboiteita

(and yet I hear the cry of a cricket singing loudly in my head)

A cricket huh...I looked over to see Deidara thumbing at the other members behind him "we'll explain later, c'mon." he said as the blonde tugged my arm.

Then the whole scene came flashing in my mind. I was falling behind the group, the cat was in my arms, and Deidara came up to me asking what was wrong.

°•Demo saa, sukoshi fushigi dana, onaji kooen de kinou mita yume wo omoidashita

(hey but I, I really have to wonder why, cause in the dream I had last night we sat in the same old park we are sitting at now)•°

All the events are glued to my memory, was it the future? I hadn't realized that i was silent for a little too long that the cat licked my face.

°•"Mou kyou wa kaerou kaa"

("hey, i think the two of us should leave.")•°

"what's wrong un? you haven't talked to me in a while, yeah." Deidara asked, the exact same line from that dream "nothing..." I said almost immediately... He looked at me suspiciously but I ignored him.

"we'll be going on ahead, un." he said "let me come with you." I said, my cheerfulness almost faltering. He nodded and we walked in the clearing, meeting team 7, Gai's team, Kurenai's team, Asuma's team and I could sense Orochimaru hiding.

°•michi ni nuketa toki mawari no hita wa minna

(but stepping slightly off the path, their heads turned up towards the sky)•°

An all out battle emersed and each one was fighting who killed them in the series, though Naruto had a clone jutsu and fought me. Just when I was about to faint and see Naruto's rasenshuriken hit me,

°•ue maige kuchii ne aketeita

(and were gaping, pointing, struggling to keep away a scream)•°

The Akatsuki protected me, Pein had the rasenshuriken pierced through his body and the others died how they were or others strained their body for too long.

°•rakkashita kita teechu ga kimi wo tsunaruite tsukisasaru

(stabbing holes and splitting you in two the beam made a seam as it fell straight from the sky.)•°

I watched in horror as the Akatsuki fell lifeless on the ground. The Konoha ninjas must be expecting me to leave just like that but they celebrate to early.

°•tsunzaku himei to fuuin no oto ga kigi no sukima de karamawari

(ringing an old wind chime and shaking the passerby and filling the air until they hit those park trees)•°

I stood there, tears pricking out of my eyes. I fell to my knees "Why?!" I screamed "Why does the world torment me so?!" I looked up at the sky and reached out for it.

"all it takes for a little happiness is just some sacrifice along the way."

with that thought in mind, I suddenly felt a kunai through my chest and saw Orochimaru revealing himself smirking evilly.

°•wazato rashii kagerou ga "yume janai zo" tte waratteru

(are these lies? the heat is mocking me "bet you wish your asleep! but it's not a dream!")•°

I saw Mitohi smiling evilly again. The cat sat by her side starting at me with is almost reddish gold eyes. Blood was everywhere, a truly horrid sight to see.

°•kuramu shikai ni kimi no yokogoo waratteru you naki gashita

(vision it blurred away and keeping my thoughts at bay I swear you stood there while keeping such a dark smile)•°

I took my one last look at the Akatsuki that I love. And disturbingly, I see they had some satisfying smirks on their faces. Why?!

°•instrumental•°

°•nando sekai ga kurandemo kagerou ga waratte ubaisaru

(endlessly i see that over heated haze and again the laughing will repeat on through the days)

I looked around and saw that I was in somewhat like the void... But with clocks and some with blood stains on it. When I look to see through the clocks I saw the good times I had with the Akatsuki.

°•kurikaeshita nanjuunen mou tokkuni kiga tsuite taro

(you've been dying for the past 10 years we are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear)•°

Looking into the blood stained ones I saw the multiple tries I try to save the Akatsuki but all failed and led to my death. I reviewed the first and the second ones from what I've done.

°•konna yokuaru hanashi nara ketsumatsu wa kiito hitotsu dake

(but a story is a story all the same and today like any has an ending so to say)

I finally made my decision after debating with myself for so long. I glared at the first memory activating sins unknown power within my eyes, I saw in the reflection that they turned into red.

°•kuri kaeshita natsu no hi no mukou

(far away and out beyond that scorching summer day)•°

I pushed myself into that time, arriving a second before they were hit by the rasenshuriken.

°•batto oshinoke tobikonda shuunkan TORAKKU ni buchiataru

(crashing in and hitting me instead of you I pushed you aside to nearly dodge a truck)•°

The pain swelled throughout my body, as the jutsu cut all the nerves off making it more painful than it seemed.

My clones dispersed as more pain shot through my bloodied body. I coughed out blood, my knees were shaking and ask the Akatsuki members stared at me in shock.

°•chishibuki no iro, kimi no hitomi to kishimu karada ni ranhanshashite

(blood dripping everywhere and chocking my of hair you breathe in a gulp of air and just can't take it)•°

I fell and Pein caught me, Konan ran with tears ready to fall. They both look at me sadly and I could sense that the others are still shocked, much like Hidan.

°•monku orige na kagerou ni "zamaamiroyo" tte wattara

(are these lies? I haven't heard him say "'what you see is exactly what your gonna get!'")•°

I smiled sadly at the two, my vision was blurring "promise me that you'll all live peaceful lives...." I looked up at the sky and smiled "Ah, damn this heat.... " and gently shut my eyes.

°•jitsu ni yokuaru natsu no hi no koto sonna nanika ga koko de owatta

(maybe this summer day has finally gone away but that's all I say, so this is where it ends now.)

The last thing I saw was the two were crying and Mitohi looking at me in surprise, clearly not expecting this. I smiled in victory, as I could say, I died happily.

---------------------

haha hello! so the last is the epilogue... don't worry! if you want to have a sequel to this then please vote! comments will also do too!

Adieu~❤ ╯﹏╰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 198 10
"α΄΅ ʷᡃⁿᡗ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ α΅—α΅’ α΅–α΅˜α΅— ᡃˑˑ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ α΅—Κ³α΅˜Λ’α΅— ⁱⁿ ᡐᡉ" π•Šπ• π•žπ•–π•₯π•šπ•žπ•–π•€ 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•Ÿπ•–π•–π•• π•šπ•€ π•€π• π•žπ•–π• π•Ÿπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•—π•šπ•π• π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖 π•šπ•Ÿ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣...
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
29.9K 538 6
In this story you are haruhi and since the day you fell of the bridge you quited the host club but one day you came to school and walk into the host...
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...