Euphoria & Pie | Bittybones |

By 0BabyFish0

[Fem!Reader] Who said getting through a past trauma was easy? Obviously not you. Maybe you just need a little... More

🌱Little Note🌱
|Wary Beginnings| Ch. 1
|Humble Interactions| Ch. 2
|Happy Times| Ch. 3
|Late Talks| Ch. 5
|Burning Questions| Ch. 6
|Oh Boy...| Ch. 7
|Happy Memories| Ch. 8
|Preoccupied Pretences| Ch. 9
•E&P Headcannons•
|Boop!| Ch. 10
|Collisions| Ch. 11
|Buy the Whole Store| Ch. 12
|Yes, Hi, Hello| Ch. 13
|Trudging On| Ch. 14
IMPORTANT
Moving Story

|Settling In| Ch. 4

5.1K 175 246
By 0BabyFish0

" Welcome home dearies! Our home isn't much, but it's quaint and cozy! " Came your mom's voice in a sing-song tone as you stepped through the front door. The drive back had been around an hour long, since you lived just outside of the city limits. Your mom had to wake you up when she parked since you had dozed off. When you did manage to wake up, you found that Cherry and Blue had also fallen asleep, snuggled up against your leg beside you. It made your heart melt.

Now though, they were both trailing ever so slightly behind you as you made it into the home, your feet almost tripping over them. Your house was a small, old, white trailer. It had recently been added onto a year or so prior, before you and your mom moved in, so now you had an extra empty room. But you mainly used it for when you were studying, drawing, or anything else. You just dubbed it 'The Room With No Meaning'. What an original name, yah?

Besides the house itself, you also had around six acres worth of a backyard behind it, though most of it was just a field of dandelions and weeds. But you HAD managed to clear your own path to a small clearing in its center a few months back, it was basically your safe space- besides your room.

" THIS IS SO COOL! " Blue squealed while Cherry nodded as they looked around the room that the group had entered into from the front door. A few pictures hung on the wall, an old couch in the corner, a dark green rug, coffee table, and an old tv. Not much, but it was decent. Now that you think about it, it must be big for a Bitty.

Mental note, ask mom to remove any and all mouse traps...

" Well gee, that's a relief! Hey, (Y/n). How bout'cha take your little 'Borrowers' and head to your room. You could give em' a tour while on your way there too. I'm going to start making dinner, sound good hun? " Your mom's smile was still plastered on her face as she spoke, which made you happy. She wasn't usually this animate at home. She was either too tired to put on this big a smile, or well- sleeping. Didn't bother you either way though. You couldn't really blame her, she worked too much.

You nodded, filing away your thoughts for a later date and turned to the two amazed toddler like anomalies. After a moment of letting them gawk at the surrounding scenery, you gestured for them to follow you, which they happily did so. Once they bounded over to you, you waved to your mom as she slipped into the kitchen and you started down the hall. The hallway had four doors, two on each side. The walls were a cream colour, and nothing of sentimental value was hung, which left them bare. When you walked up to the first set of doors, you turned to the one on the left and creaked it open, showing a standard, bland bathroom.

" Ok. Important house rules. Don't eat anything in here. Not even a lick of the honey-scented body wash. Smells are very deceiving, and don't taste good.- N-not that i've actually... Y'know, tried to eat it. Heh- " You mumbled, awkwardly rubbing your hand on the back of your neck before continuing.

" Do not fall into the toilet. You don't want to be flushed on accident like Charles the hamster. "

My poor baby Charles, I'll miss you. Sob.

The two of them only stared at you with slight confusion, leading you to turn towards the first door on the right. You didn't open it though, only pointing to it.

" And this is my mom's room. Don't go in there. It's kinda messy, you'd probably get lost and be in there for days. "
After speaking, you then started to walk further down the hall, hearing Cherry whispering to Blue and snickering.

" Last door on the right is an extra room, kinda bare, it's used for whatever.- And this room here is mine. "
You gestured to the room on the right, and then quickly turned to the door on the left. Turning the knob, it opened with a creak to reveal a small, simple decorated bedroom. A twin sized bed sat in the corner, old floral pattern comforters laid neatly on the mattress. Two plush pillows were also stacked on the bed, wrapped in pillow cases with the same floral pattern as the comforter.

A pale yellow bedside table was sat beside the bed, holding a lamp on top with a few boxes of coloured pencils. There was a window on the opposite wall, parallel to the door, orange fairy lights hung above it. There were a few drawings taped on the wall, but they seemed somewhat worn with age. There was a small wooden desk beside the door, propped up against the wall, and an empty cork board was hung above it. The desk itself seemed fairly new, maybe around a few months of use. It was slightly cluttered though, bunches of papers sitting on it, along with a stack of books and a reading lamp. The room was quite warm and cozy, it was your little haven.

After tugging off your coat that your mom had pestered you into wearing before leaving therapy, and sliding off your shoes and socks, you sat down on your bed, letting out a yawn and stretching. Cherry and Blue made their way in, and found a spot on the fuzzy flooring.

" Your room is really nice. " Cherry commented, twiddling their phalanges. This made you smile, nodding happily at the complement and whispering a quiet thanks. After another second of silence, a thought came to you.

" Do you guys need new clothes? I didn't think of that... Sorry. " New clothes had completely slipped your mind, and now you felt bad. You should start writing things down on a slip of paper and keep it with you, so you don't forget. You didn't want to end up forgetting any other important things like this.

" HUH? OH, RIGHT! YES, WE DO NEED MORE CLOTHES. BUT WORRY NOT, WE CAN ALWAYS GET THEM LATER! " Blue quickly replied, reassuring that it was okay. Cherry nodded in agreement as well, but your guilt still sat in your stomach.

"Wait, I think I've got some clothes that may fit you... Somewhere?" You voiced, suddenly standing up from your bed and over to the desk. When you were younger, you had a few dolls, but now they were put away. You were sure that you still had the extra doll clothes, you don't remember throwing them out when you moved.

After moving around the cluttered items, and occasionally knocking over your pile of books, you finally found a small, treasure chest-like box. With a happy hum, you opened it.

"Ah-ha! Found them.~" With that, you kneeled down onto the ground, setting the box down. You then proceeded to pull out a few of your old doll shirts, setting them beside the miniature chest. There were plenty of different colours, sizes, and fabric. Some of them were a little worn for wear though, probably the cause of your childhood antics and mischief.

"You can wear any that you feel comfortable wearing. We can get to know each other more after." You simply stated, sitting down at the chair beside your desk, straddling it. In a heartbeat, Blue and Cherry were already seated in front of the clothes pile, starting to rummage through it.

--

It had taken around ten minutes for the two of them to decide on what to wear, but they had decided on only changing their shirts since the doll pants weren't their sizes. Blue had ended up discovering a periwinkle blue long sleeved hoodie like shirt, just without a hood, and a heart design set on the chest, scribbled in with multiple shades of blue.(He had kept his neckerchief) Cherry, on the other hand had taken a liking to something on the other side of the colour spectrum. He had chosen a light reddish pink turtleneck sweater with darker cuffs. The two had a bit of trouble getting their skulls through the neck holes, so you had to help them somewhat. But, when they were finally changed, they were ecstatic.

"WOWIE! THANK YOU!" Blue remarked, tugging at the fabric with a huge grin. Cherry had mumbled something incoherent whilst rubbing the sweater's arm sleeves against his face. You hadn't remembered when the last time you felt so accomplished was. These two had made you feel so much better, and it hadn't even been twenty four hours yet.

Now though, you stood in the bathroom brushing your teeth and hair. You had just changed into your pajamas, consisting of a (F/c) tank top and long, silky grey bed pants. With the tank top on, your arms were completely unhidden, but that only bothered you a bit. You couldn't say that you weren't curious to see how they'd react to the mass of burnt flesh long scarred. Your curiosity had taken over your worry and doubt, which you didn't know if you should think of that as good or bad.

After quickly brushing through your tangled hair, and spitting out the toothpaste into the sink, you retired to your room, waiting for your mom to call you to dinner. Once you entered your bedroom, you immediately caught the stares of Blue and Cherry(They were currently sitting on your bed, which surprised you), who were silent for a few moments, worry evident on their features when they saw the scarring on your arms. It had only lasted a split second though, before the two of them shared a glance at each other. Suddenly, Cherry spoke up in a cheery tone.(I could make a pun. But I won't-)

"Hello (Y/n)! Me and Blue were just talking about some fun things we could do later... I think we'd have fun."

You quirked your brow at that, letting out a hum while making your way over to the bed as well, sitting down.

"Really? Sounds lovely."

They began to explain how they thought that watching movies, arts & crafts, and baking would be good bonding experiences(But you quickly shut down the baking part). There was a bit of arguing that happened though while trying to explain, since Blue kept trying to shout over Cherry, and they both started to get annoyed at each other. To be honest, watching two small bundles of cuteness angrily bicker like a married couple was hilarious.

____

Yo! Heya beans! I'm so glad I could update somewhat early! This was really fun to write! I also drew Cherry and Blue in their new clothes!

I know it isn't the BEST, but I hope you like it!

Buh' bye!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 938 29
Trauma is a powerful thing, and not something to be taken lightly. Especially if your "best friend" is the cause of it. But friendship, understanding...
1.6K 48 26
A one-shot Book for my other Book, Mr. Erratum! WARNINGS: -Mentions of Abuse -Extreme examples of phobias -Crime -Starvation -Christianity and Atheis...
10.1K 302 16
Sans has always had a fascination toward humans. When you arrived his innocent interest became a disturbing obsession. Over a short amount of time y...
70.1K 2.1K 25
In order to be seen as not soft Nightmare buries his feelings down deeper than his soul. What will happen when those feelings start to rise to the su...