Assassin Mate + Possessive Al...

By ninja_kittyXD

Emmet is a badass Assassin. And she has been one since her parents died. She and her twin are a rare form of... More

Story Rewrite
Assassin Mate + Alpha Mate = One Fun Ride
Eager Are We
It wasn't too fast
Explanation Time!!!
I'm sorry please don't leave!
Blast from the Past
Tourtue of a new level
Please Wake up
Letting go
I'm Awake and Aiden's Mate
Don't start with me!
Who Is Evangelic?
Well that's not good......
A Twist.....Well a grin
CAN WE NEVER GET A BREAK?????
Small author's note here
Reunited
I don't know title
Shopping is a Danger
Aw man not my shoes!
Funeral for a Friend..er kinda.
Man you Stink!
Perfect Names
5 years
10 years
Sequal!!

You're Having the Next Ones.

6.6K 203 22
By ninja_kittyXD

So! For those of you who have stuck around for this long. I would really like to know your guys opinion on some things. Most importantly, what do you think of my writing abilities? Do you think that I am halfway decent or do you think that I should quit and just stick with what I'm good at? I would really like some feedback on this. I am thinking about rewriting a longer, more in depth version of this book. But I don't want to if I'm no good at writing. SO leave some comments down below and tell me.

Sharp pains shoot up through my stomach as my breathing increases. Hayden rushes through the long halls, trying to get to our room as soon as possible. He had a special room set up for my delivery.

"Breath mate. Remember your breathing," he murmurs against my hair. I nod briefly before trying to focus on my breathing like the doctor said. In. Out. In. Out. The door flies open and we enter the room. Hayden places me on the bed before crawling in behind me, so my back is placed against his chest. The doctors rush in a moment later, each scurrying to the positions they need to be at. Five doctors are all working here, four females and one little old mated man who has been Hayden's family's doctor since Hayden's father was young. Hayden's hands roam around my body softly, trying to ease the pain. My legs are gently pushes up into the correct position as one of the female doctors looks to see how dialted I am. The doctors rush around the room, each doing their own job but they all seem to be in fast motion.

"She is close to being ready. Try to ease her from the pain," the little old man tells Hayden as he consults with another doctor. Hayden's lips move directly to my mark, gently caressing the skin with his soft lips and warm tongue. My body relaxes slightly as waves of pleasure creep through the horrible pain. Hayden's hands never stop roaming around my skin beneath my clothing. The doctor checks again before she looks up at me.

"Okay Emmet. You're ready. It's time to start pushing," she tells me as she pulls the mask over her face. I nod slightly before digging my nails into the bed and pushing with all my might.

"That's good. Keep pushing Emmet," she encourages as I push again. Hayden's warm breath caresses my ear.

"You're doing great Princess. Our beautiful children will be here soon, all thanks to you," Hayden whispers into my ear before going back to gently attacking my mark with sensual kisses to relieve some of my pain.

"I can see the head. It's almost out, give me another big push Emmet," she tells me over my sounds of pain. I take a deep breath before pushing harder than before.

"The head's out. One more push," she tells me. I push again, with a noise of pain, before crying suddenly fills the room.

"It's a boy," the old man announces as he wraps a towel around my son. Handing Hayden the scissors, he cuts the umbilical cord before his hands return to my body.

"One down, two more to go. Come on another push Emmet," she announces over the screaming newborn. I push again, then again, then again, over and over at each command from the doctor. Hayden whispers words of encouragment into my ear before his lips reattatch to my mark. Another scream fills the room.

"Another boy! Okay Emmet. One more to go. You can do this. Whenever you are ready," the doctor tells me after Hayden cuts the cord for our second son. Here she comes, our last child that isn't even alive. Tears stream down my face, from both the pain of the birthing process and my lost child. Hayden's hands grip gently into my sides as his teeth scrape across my mark, a small wave of pleasure sneaks in through all my pain. I take a deep breath before pushing as hard as I can. Another push, then another, then finally I hear the news that the head is out. One final push, as hard as I can, before I feel the child remove from my body. Sweat covers my body as Hayden removes his mouth from my mark and to my ear.

"You did amazingly my beautiful mate," he whispers softly as he leans his head on mine. I growl at him through my pants, trying to breath.

"You're having the next one," I growl out causing him to laugh softly. He reaches over and is just about to cut the cord to our unborn child when we hear a noise, unlike any other.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

An

Explosion..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

SN: Just kidding!! I was going to cut it off here, but then I decided it was way too short. I was seriously considering it though. But that would have been an awesome cliffhanger. The explosion really didn't happen though. Just trying to fool ya. Continue on.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A soft wailing noise fills the room causing all of our eyes to turn to the small newborn in the old man's arms. Her body is shaking slightly from her soft wails. My eyes widen in shock as I look at my daughter. My precious, beautiful daughter... That is alive. Hayden's eyes fill with tears as he quicky snips the cord before demanding the give her to us. He hands her over to me instantly and I cradle her in my arms, hugging her as tightly as I dare to, too afraid of breaking her to hold her too tightly. Hayden's arms move under mine to help support our tiny child as he gazes at hers.

"She's...alive," he whispers softly.

"But...How? He said she was dead," I whisper in confusion. We both glance up at the doctor who shakes her head in confusion.

"All her scans had showed no signs of life. I, I don't know how this could have happened. We need to have her checked immediately for any damage," the doctor says before reaching for her. My grip tightens slightly before losening. I hand her over to the doctor, terrified if I let her go she won't come back. Hayden watches as the doctor takes our daughter away into a different room. She is our miracle baby. They bring in our other two sons quickly after she leaves. One goes in my arms, the other into Hayden's. I look down at my son, he was the first born. He has dark tendrils of hair already covering his tiny head. He is larger than the others. He will look just like his dad, I can tell. I glance back at Hayden to see him staring at his son in his arms in wonder.

"He is beautiful. He is mine, ours. A product of our love for each other. They are perfect," he whispers out, amazement clear in his voice. I smile tiredly at Hayden's expression towards his child. I hug my son against my chest tightly before a doctor comes and takes them both away to be cleaned up and what not. Leaning back into Hayden, I close my eyes as the energy leaves my body.

"Sleep my love. You deserve it after everything," Hayden whispers softly into my ear as he runs his fingers through my hair gently. I nod a little, already starting to fall asleep. All my children finally in this world, and all of them are alive. Hayden was right. Everything will turn out alright.

*********************Hayden's POV*********************

I stare down at my beautiful, and slightly sweaty, mate. She just gave me the best gift anyone could ask for. She gave me three beautiful children, and didn't threaten to take away mating with her. I couldn't ask for a better mate. No. I wouldn't ask for a better mate, she is the best thing I could ask for. She is absolutely perfect for me, without a doubt. They push in three small cribs, each containing one of our kids, Two blue ones and a pink one for our little miracle. It's amazing that she survived. The doctor that helped to deliver them walked up to me.

"Did you figure out what happened with my daughter," I ask her as I protectively hug Emmet. She shakes her head with a sigh.

"No idea. None of us can figure out why she survived. All of her signs had showed no signs of life. All I can say is the Moon Goddess had to have been giving you a miracle today because there is no logical reasons for what happened. Count your blessings is all I can say. Maybe you should go buy a lottery ticket, see if your lucky streak will continue," she tells me with a small chuckle before leaving the room. I will definitely count my blessings and thank the Moon Goddess for the miracle she gave us. My miracle.

SN: So....we all know that part of every story that we hate. The ending. And, sadly, that time is coming soon for this story. This isn't the last chapter, but it is very close to the end. As much as I hate that the ending is getting close, I also know that it needs to happen, or else the story is going to drag on. This isn't the first book I have stuck through and written (that one got deleted when I lost my computer and I lost it all, unfortunately) but this is the only book that has gotten a decent following, since I really am not that good of a writer. So for all of the people who have stuck through and read my book all the way through, thank you so much for that. It means a lot to me.

So now that the sad part has finished. I have a challenge for all of my readers. The challenge is to write a chapter for this book. You can write a date chapter, a wedding chapter, one of Emmet's missions, etc. Any extra scene that isn't written in the book. There is no real deadline or entry date. Just send your chapter to me in a message (or ask for my email and you can send it that way). I will either put all the chapters I recieve in a new book all on their own or add them to the end of this book. ALL ENTRIES ARE WELCOME!!!!

Comment comment comment!

Try to get 10!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.3K 19
Ginger has a far from normal family. Not to mention, their werewolves. After her parents death, her brothers have become her everything. Her brothers...
452K 25.6K 46
EDITED ~~~~ Book two of Forgotten series. ~~~~ Shey Lazera felt she was not destined to have a mate. She had been rejected so many times she almost...
11.3M 330K 54
Haven was an alphas daughter. Although she thought she was just an ordinary girl, her father always told her she was destined for greatness. When ne...
80.9K 908 41
In a town filled with mortals, I am a lone wolf, with my soul sister, Lucy. Lucy is a Wiccan, she's basically a magical angel sent from the heavenly...