๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ฌ โœง...

By jynstardust

"Why can't we give love that one more chance?" "That's what I've been saying." In which old college friends... More

under pressure
i. the tickets
ii. group chat assemble
iii. before the premiere
iv. long time no see
v. an unforgettable night
vi. shoot your shot
vii. the internet sure is wild
viii. to be continued
ix. girls night
x. going away party
xi. the rumors are spreading
xii. everything and everyone could wait
xiii. new york city premiere
xiv. getting all freddie on me
xv. turn that frown upside down
xvi. might just steal your man
xvii. momma lucy
xviii. he is the one
xix. giving love that one more chance
xx. made it to tokyo
xxi. dating a brian may clone
xxii. you've done us good, tokyo
xxiii. broke my promise
xxiv. grand gestures
xxv. let's celebrate you tonight
xxvi. it's the most wonderful time of the year
xxvii. let's boycott the golden globes
xxviii. ciao, london
xxx. breaking the news
xxxi. i can hardly wait
xxxii. i thee wed
xxxiii. two little lines
epilogue
bonus chapter

xxix. bridge of sighs

1.3K 67 100
By jynstardust

Audrey giggled to herself as she lowered her own camera, posing for Gwilym's shot. This is how the past couple of days roaming through different cities in Italy with Gwilym had been, just the two goofing around and relaxing.

Now having spent some much deserved time alone with her boyfriend, she noticed how much she really did love him. The way he spoke to her with such enthusiasm and how his eyes would light up every time she walked into a room just made her heart do backflips inside of her.

Gwilym was so sweet and caring, their whole trip had been something straight out of a fairytale. From staying in a hotel in Venice to drinking wine accompanied by freshly made pasta every night; all with her one true companion. There was nothing that Gwilym could to do to make their getaway any better than it already was.

"Come here," he grinned, grabbing Audrey by the waist and giving her a kiss on the lips. Audrey's body relaxed at the touch, passing her fingers through his hair. Gwilym pulled Audrey tightly towards his body, their hearts beating rapidly against one another. Their kiss was full of passion and affection, years of being inlove with each other pouring itself out in the form of a moment full of infatuation.

"What are our plans for today?" Audrey smiled, parting away from the kiss first. She grabbed his hand as they walked through the tight cobblestones streets of Venice.

Gwilym took in a nervous deep breath before smiling shakily, "A lot, my dear."

Audrey analyzed his face, unable to read it. "Okay," she chuckled awkwardly.

"Just dress up. Fancy, " he winked.

The brunette nodded warily, unsure of why she needed to dress up. Gwilym noticed her confusion and grabbed her hands, looking deep into her eyes.

"There's nothing to worry about, Audrey. Trust me."

Liked by oliverrussell and 768,019 others

audreyhill When Gwilym tell you to dress up, you dress up💃🏻❤️

View 4,570 comments

"You look beautiful tonight," Gwilym beamed, staring at Audrey from across the dinner table. He had taken her to an old, yet fancy, authentic Italian restaurant. The exposed brick walls and scratched wooden floors created a homey atmosphere.

"As do you," she smiled back.

Gwilym raised up his glass of red wine to make a toast. "For many more years of a wonderful relationship to come. To us," he stated, with a certain confidence.

"To us."

____

"That was a nice dinner," Audrey sighed as they exited the restaurant late at night and now into the quiet, Venetian streets. She squeezed his hand tightly, smiling up at him. "What's next?"

"Just follow me," Gwilym responded, looking down at her with a mischievous smirk.

Gwilym guided her through the streets, turning corners every once in a while until they reached a canal with one gondola and, on top of it, its gondolier.

Audrey stood still, with her mouth agape in the shape of a smile. Gwilym stepped in first, then turned around with his hand extended. "Madame?"

Audrey shook her head, a laugh escaping her lips before conceding and taking his hand; carefully stepping inside the gondola.

"Sai dove andare (Translation: you know where to go)," Gwilym told the gondolier, making him nod in return and start propelling the gondola.

The brunette looked at him with a shocked, yet amused, look on her face. "You're telling me that you can speak Italian and haven't used it until now?"

Gwilym simply shrugged, adverting his gaze elsewhere. He seemed like he was waiting to do something, which made Audrey nervous. She had been suspicious of him all night, but she didn't exactly know why. There was just something weird going on.

Audrey's eyes observed the horizon, seeing beautiful, old buildings so worn out that you could see panels of wood sticking out through the columns. The air smelled of delicious food mixed in with salt due to their proximity to the Adriatic Sea. She loved it there, how everything was beautiful and time seemed to go by slowly, especially with the person she loved the most in the world.

Every once in a while, she could sense Gwilym stealing loving glances at her. These actions still made her heart flutter.

At one point, the gondola stopped underneath a bridge. Audrey had been so busy admiring her surroundings that she hadn't realized they were not in motion anymore. "Why did we stop?"

"Did you know that this is called the Bridge of Sighs?" Gwilym said, ignoring her question and admiring the structure above him.

"I did not know that."

"Legend says that if you kiss your partner underneath it you'll be together forever," Gwilym kept on, now staring at his girlfriend.

"Thats sweet," Audrey blushed, her heart was going crazy inside of her. She had a feeling she knew where the whole thing was going, but wasn't so sure yet.

"It's also probably, purely coincidental that we're in the same city where Brian May and his wife visited for their honeymoon."

Audrey's let out a soft laugh. "Probably, yeah."

In a swift motion, Gwilym was no longer seated. Instead, he was down on one knee against the wooden floor of the gondola, holding a black, velvet jewelry box.

Audrey's breath hitched, letting out a low gasp. "Gwilym?" she asked in a surprised tone, tears starting to form in her eyes. Everything he had said that evening and the way he had been acting started making sense.

"Audrey, we've known each other for many years. I can assure that, once I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you were the one for me. We were the bestest of friends during college, but deep down inside, we knew we were meant to be something more. Even though we parted ways, we still found our way back to one another...mostly because it was my idea to invite you to the premiere," Gwilym managed to chuckle, his eyes beginning to get filled with tears as well.

Audrey let out a giggle, sniffling through the tears. Gwilym reached over and wiped a stray tear running across her cheek.

"Nevertheless," he continued, "we've managed to form a beautiful relationship even under pressure; be it media, our own work, or even in the form of a specific person. I hope it's not too sudden, but for me, fifteen years of being in love with you is not sudden at all."

Gwilym snapped the small box in his hands open, revealing a shiny, diamond ring. Audrey gasped once she saw the ring, feeling many different emotions at once.

___

___

"Audrey Marie Hill Jones, vuoi sposarmi?"

Audrey could not believe the words that were coming out of Gwilym's mouth, her heart beating a thousand miles per second. For years she had waited for this moment, having thought up many different scenarios for it. But, none of them came close to this one.

"Assuming that's Italian for 'will you marry me?', yes," Audrey replied softly. "Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times yes!" she exclaimed, nodding her head rapidly.

Gwilym let out a loud sigh in relief, eagerly placing the diamond ring on her left hand. He quickly stood up, yet careful enough not to tip the gondola over, and pressed his lips against Audrey's. The brunette cupped his cheeks, savoring every loving moment that passed between the two. Now, their hearts would beat as one and would be together forever, according to the Bridge of Sighs.

Author's note!

KKANSNAJAK THEY'RE ENGAGED WOW IM—
MY BABIES ARE ALL GROWN UP🤧🤧🤧
(PS I'm shocked that no one commented about Ayla literally asking Audrey if Gwilym was going to propose lmao that was kind of like a hint)

A couple of things:

1. 20k READS!! WOW IM SO HAPPY THXS GUYS💖

2. For now, there are only around 5-6 chapters left in this story ahhhh!!! It's still TBD tho... (I DONT WANNA LEAVE MY CHILDREN😭)

3. Happy early Valentine's to all my paired up and single people❤️ (us single people must stick together lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 9.4K 87
[Completed - Ben Hardy] Aria Song Mercury came on as a favor to the set of Bohemian Rhapsody. What happens next she never expected - love, heart brea...
8.5K 418 66
When Ben Hardy, a 17 year old boy, gets kicked out of the house by his parents, he has nowhere to go. He roams the streets of London, not knowing wha...
6.2K 110 45
แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ แด„ส€ษชแด‡แด…, ษช'แด… แดกษชแด˜แด‡ แด€แดกแด€ส แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ แด›แด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'แด… ๊œฑแด„ส€แด‡แด€แด, ษช'แด… ๊œฐษชษขสœแด› แด€แดกแด€ส แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ษช สœแด‡สŸแด… สแดแดœส€ สœแด€ษดแด… แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡ สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แด€...
34K 651 21
"Their lead singer just quit." I remove Brian's arm from around me. Freddie looks at me with a sly smile, "Well then, you'll need somebody new." He n...