epilogue

"Gwil, get ready! They'll be here in a couple of minutes," Audrey called out from the living room

"I'm coming," Gwilym answered back.

The Bohemian Rhapsody cast was coming over to their house, along with Ayla, Oliver, and Hannah with their kids. It was a matter of catching up as friends, as well as for them to meet the couple's child.

Audrey was cleaning up the living room and tidying things up once Gwilym walked him, their baby boy in his arms.

"He's finally asleep," Gwilym whispered, cradling  his baby gently.

Audrey smiled at the sight, her eyes beaming in adoration.

"Thank God, and just in time too," Audrey sighed. She walked over and planted a kiss on her son's forehead and then on her husband's lips. "You're such a good husband."

"And you're an even better wife," he grinned, his eyes full of pure love.

"Mummy!" a voice giggled.

The couple turned around to see their five year old daughter running their way.

"Anita!" Audrey laughed, picking her up. "Keep your voice low, little Brian is sleeping."

"Okay, mum," Anita giggled from her mothers arms, glancing over at her younger brother.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, meaning that some of the guests had arrived.

Rushing over quickly, Audrey opened the door only to reveal the happy faces of Ben, Joe, and Lucy. They were elated to meet the new child.

Then came Oliver and Hannah with their kids, Allen and his wife, Rami, and Ayla.

———

"That is the cutest baby I've ever seen," Lucy marveled, holding the child in her arms.

"Which is why he looks nothing like Gwilym," Joe joked, earning a laugh from Ben.